Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By never give up
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Battle are won by KO or death. Feats can be used for Jason from Friday the 13th part 2-4.

Round 1- H2H Combat (Same place where Batman fought Bane)

Round 2- Weapons are allowed. Both can use anything they get there hands on. (In Camp Crystal Lake) at night

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By terry2012

Good one, But I go with Jason Voorhees.

mrtrevorguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By mrtrevorguy

Jason wins this after a good fight

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By never give up

@terry2012 said:

Good one, But I go with Jason Voorhees.

@mrtrevorguy said:

Jason wins this after a good fight

Explain this isn't zombie Jason remember.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By terry2012

@never give up: Which Jason are you using?

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#6  Edited By Wyldsong

@terry2012 said:

This is the Jason who truly died at the end of part 4. He did not come back as the zombie version until a later movie -- part 6 where he was accidentally resurrected from his grave with lightning -- part 5 had another killer behind the mask as Jason was dead and part 4 was meant to be the absolute last movie with Jason in it. Of course, it didn't go over well with fans, hence the creation of zombie/revenant Jason in part 6.

sandiego008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By sandiego008

@Wyldsong said:

@terry2012 said:

This is the Jason who truly died at the end of part 4. He did not come back as the zombie version until a later movie.

sorry but can you tell me how he died on part 4 ... i've seen all movies but never recall him "truly" dying.

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Wyldsong

@sandiego008 said:

@Wyldsong said:

@terry2012 said:

This is the Jason who truly died at the end of part 4. He did not come back as the zombie version until a later movie.

sorry but can you tell me how he died on part 4 ... i've seen all movies but never recall him "truly" dying.

Young Tommy shaves his head to confuse Jason by trying to look like a younger version of Jason. He get's attacked by the surviving female -- Trish I think it was, who drops the weapon and Tommy picks it up and hacks Jason in the head, Jason hits the ground driving the machete further in. They end up seeing a twitch, and Tommy grabs the machete, and hacks at Jason until the twitch stops. Part 6, an older Tommy has to actively dig him up from his grave, and in anger impales Jason's corpse, then of course lighting strikes the metal rod that Jason was impaled with, somehow reanimating him as a revenant. That is the basics, but it is from memory, as I may have missed a step in there, except for the being killed and being resurrected bit.

sandiego008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By sandiego008

@never give up: doing a lil research but location is needed for both rounds ... especially round 2 as we have no idea what available weapons there are.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#11  Edited By nefarious

How is this a good fight?  

Round 1: Jason has no H2H feats and would not be put down physically by Bane. 

Round 2: Bane better get a freakin RPG or a rocket launcher if he hopes to beat a beast like Jason. 

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Wolfrazer

Jason, even not as a zombie he still had super human strength and was able to survive rather brutal executions.

Avatar image for ultimate_riddler
Ultimate_Riddler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Ultimate_Riddler

@Wyldsong said:

@sandiego008 said:

@Wyldsong said:

@terry2012 said:

Young Tommy shaves his head to confuse Jason by trying to look like a younger version of Jason. He get's attacked by the surviving female -- Trish I think it was, who drops the weapon and Tommy picks it up and hacks Jason in the head, Jason hits the ground driving the machete further in. They end up seeing a twitch, and Tommy grabs the machete, and hacks at Jason until the twitch stops. Part 6, an older Tommy has to actively dig him up from his grave, and in anger impales Jason's corpse, then of course lighting strikes the metal rod that Jason was impaled with, somehow reanimating him as a revenant. That is the basics, but it is from memory, as I may have missed a step in there, except for the being killed and being resurrected bit.

This. Jason also showed fear (in part 2) when Jinny(?) pulled out a chainsaw against his pitchfork. He also took care to avoid his own machete when Tommy's sister had it, though he was persistent regardless. It did cause him to get whacked in the hand, but he kept on coming. Still, he feels pain and can be KOed temporarily. His strength is pretty intense even before he became a zombie. Recall part 3 where he crushed Rick's skull until his eye popped out (for that hilariously bad 3D effect)?

ImmortalT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By ImmortalT1000

I have to go with Jason due to superior strength and immortality. Bane would put up a good fight, but Jason close to immortal and Jason was withstanding Freddys attacks in the dream world without getting KO'd.

Will have to go with Jason on this one.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Wolfrazer
@ImmortalT1000:  Were not using zombie Jason, were using the human one before he became a zombie. 

Still though he wins, ya he was avoiding the chainsaw like you said Riddler but what kinda moron would just stand there and let a chainsaw rip them to shreds? But ya due to his strength, and insane durability even before becoming a zombie(he survived a hanging, getting hit in the head with his own machete sure he only twitched but that machete went pretty dang far into his skull and he was STILL alive, and getting an axe to the head)
ImmortalT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By ImmortalT1000

@Wolfrazer said:

@ImmortalT1000: Were not using zombie Jason, were using the human one before he became a zombie. Still though he wins, ya he was avoiding the chainsaw like you said Riddler but what kinda moron would just stand there and let a chainsaw rip them to shreds? But ya due to his strength, and insane durability even before becoming a zombie(he survived a hanging, getting hit in the head with his own machete sure he only twitched but that machete went pretty dang far into his skull and he was STILL alive, and getting an axe to the head)

Then this would be A Mismatch in Banes favor.

Jason died when he was a kid because a bunch of kids drowned him. Jason was just a Boy. Banes a grown Man.... So if this is before Jason became a Zombie, how is he going to win?

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By NeonGameWave

Bane both Rounds.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Wolfrazer
@ImmortalT1000 said:

@Wolfrazer said:

@ImmortalT1000: Were not using zombie Jason, were using the human one before he became a zombie. Still though he wins, ya he was avoiding the chainsaw like you said Riddler but what kinda moron would just stand there and let a chainsaw rip them to shreds? But ya due to his strength, and insane durability even before becoming a zombie(he survived a hanging, getting hit in the head with his own machete sure he only twitched but that machete went pretty dang far into his skull and he was STILL alive, and getting an axe to the head)

Jason died when he was a kid because a bunch of kids drowned him. Jason was just a Boy. Banes a grown Man.... So if this is before Jason became a Zombie, how is he going to win?

Using Friday the 13th parts 2-4? There Jason was a full grown man...have you watched any of the FT13th movies?
jackofspades

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By jackofspades

@TheAcidSkull said:

Jason Stomps.

this

jackofspades

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By jackofspades

@NeonGameWave said:

Bane both Rounds.

what? jason stomps easy

ImmortalT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By ImmortalT1000

@Wolfrazer said:

@ImmortalT1000 said:

@Wolfrazer said:

Using Friday the 13th parts 2-4? There Jason was a full grown man...have you watched any of the FT13th movies?

I've seen the first one, but not all of em. I've seen the first one, Jason Goes to Hell, The Final Chapter, Jason X.. thats probably all and the remake.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By NeonGameWave

@jackofspades: This is not zombie Jason but human Jason that is being used. Bane will overwhelm him with his strength and he is more tactical in regards to fighting.

Avatar image for ultimate_riddler
Ultimate_Riddler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Ultimate_Riddler

@Wolfrazer said:

I wasn't mentioning it for intelligence, I was mentioning it for the way he behaved. He reacted exactly how I would; backing away with eyes wide open in fear - not like how he probably would in his later films, e.g., use his machete to knock it aside, take it from his attacker and then kill them with their own weapon. I think with Bane's intelligence and combat skill, if he sees that his opponent is super humanly strong and durable he'll go for a decapitation. Hand to hand I don't see how Bane can win, so I'm inclined to say Bane loses round 1. Round 2 depends on the location and what weapons they've got.

jackofspades

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By jackofspades

@NeonGameWave said:

@jackofspades: This is not zombie Jason but human Jason that is being used. Bane will overwhelm him with his strength and he is more tactical in regards to fighting.

jason was always strong he would kill bane easy

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By NeonGameWave

@jackofspades: True but not easily and Bane is smarter as well as more cunning. Jason lacks the intelligence to actually outmaneuver Bane, zombie Jason would win due to durability and etc but regular Jason loses as his advantages are not present in connection or following to his overall attributes.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Wolfrazer
@Ultimate_Riddler:  Oh Intelligence, then ya for sure Bane. Though Jason isn't really a moron either, I mean he isn't a genius or anything but he is smart enough to know when the perfect time to strike is, set up traps, use scare tactics to frighten his victims(this won't really work with Bane, just merely showing that he wasn't stupid.) Ya Round 2 depends on what weapons they get and the setting though. 

@ImmortalT1000:  I recommend you see 2-4, they are good.
never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By never give up

Edited the first post with locations

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Wolfrazer

Ya Round 2 Jason, he knows the Camp like the back of his hand. He can also set traps like snares and such, at night he is even more terrifying.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#29  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator
Bane both rounds
never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By never give up

@Wolfrazer said:

Ya Round 2 Jason, he knows the Camp like the back of his hand. He can also set up various traps, snares and the like, at night he is even more terrifying.

Bane is no idiot lol. Batman couldn't sneak up on Bane in the dark.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Wolfrazer
@never give up said:

@Wolfrazer said:

Ya Round 2 Jason, he knows the Camp like the back of his hand. He can also set up various traps, snares and the like, at night he is even more terrifying.

I never called Bane an idiot or that he could be sneaked up upon, probably should have chosen different words. But Jason holds all the cards here.
never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By never give up

@Wolfrazer said:

@never give up said:

@Wolfrazer said:

I never called Bane an idiot or that he could be sneaked up upon, probably should have chosen different words. But Jason holds all the cards here.

Jason doesn't hold all the cards. Explain how he does and for which round. Also I only remember Jason had only 1 trap in part 2. Remind me if he had anymore. I hope your not referring to the remake with Jason.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Wolfrazer
@never give up said:

@Wolfrazer said:

@never give up said:

@Wolfrazer said:

Jason doesn't hold all the cards. Explain how he does and for which round. Also I only remember Jason had only 1 trap in part 2. Remind me if he had anymore. I hope your not referring to the remake with Jason.

Well for Round 1, all he needs to do is get one shot in and he pretty much has Bane he doesn't laze about in killing people he goes right for the kill. He smashed a guy's head in on a shower wall, pretty much breaking his entire face in the process.

Round 2, he would know where just about everything is being that he lives on the land in the Camp. The only thing that would remotely do any damage to him(significantly) is the chainsaw, but that is a clumbersome weapon to use. Yes 1 trap, however that is shown he can make them(though it probably won't be much good unless Bane isn't paying attention to his surroundings).
Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Wyldsong

@NeonGameWave said:

@jackofspades: True but not easily and Bane is smarter as well as more cunning. Jason lacks the intelligence to actually outmaneuver Bane, zombie Jason would win due to durability and etc but regular Jason loses as his advantages are not present in connection or following to his overall attributes.

I have to pretty much agree here.

As much as I love the Friday the 13th movies and my boy Jason, he has been taken down by far, far less than Bane. Jason edges him out in durability and strength, but he isn't invulnerable, just hard to kill. Bane has training and combat experience, and his combat speed exceeds Jason's. Even if Jason pulls a win, this is by no means a stomp.

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By never give up

@Wolfrazer said:

@never give up said:

@Wolfrazer said:

@never give up said:

@Wolfrazer said:

Well for Round 1, all he needs to do is get one shot in and he pretty much has Bane he doesn't laze about in killing people he goes right for the kill. He smashed a guy's head in on a shower wall, pretty much breaking his entire face in the process. Round 2, he would know where just about everything is being that he lives on the land in the Camp. The only thing that would remotely do any damage to him(significantly) is the chainsaw, but that is a clumbersome weapon to use. Yes 1 trap, however that is shown he can make them(though it probably won't be much good unless Bane isn't paying attention to his surroundings).
  • That was a teenager naked in the shower big difference from Bane.
  • Jason was hurt by other things in the movies or at least slowed down(He also felt the pain by his obvious grunts). Stabbed in the hand in part 3. Stabbed in the knee he felt that and he was down for sometime. There are other times when he got hurt but they shouldn't be brought up for Jason's sake.
  • Wasn't Bane in the League of Shadows lol.
never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By never give up

But since I also like Jason. Bane better watch out for something like this in the dark. (Even though he wont be stupid to stand there)

ImmortalT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By ImmortalT1000

@never give up: true in that video.

Bane was beating Batman around in the movie quit easily. He broke Batmans Back like he did in the comics..... Bane even gave Batman hell in Round 2..... Bane was a bad dude... We never though we'd see Batman get owned easy like that.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Wolfrazer
@never give up said:

@Wolfrazer said:

@never give up said:

@Wolfrazer said:

@never give up said:

@Wolfrazer said:

Well for Round 1, all he needs to do is get one shot in and he pretty much has Bane he doesn't laze about in killing people he goes right for the kill. He smashed a guy's head in on a shower wall, pretty much breaking his entire face in the process. Round 2, he would know where just about everything is being that he lives on the land in the Camp. The only thing that would remotely do any damage to him(significantly) is the chainsaw, but that is a clumbersome weapon to use. Yes 1 trap, however that is shown he can make them(though it probably won't be much good unless Bane isn't paying attention to his surroundings).
  • Jason was hurt by other things in the movies or at least slowed down(He also felt the pain by his obvious grunts). Stabbed in the hand in part 3. Stabbed in the knee he felt that and he was down for sometime. There are other times when he got hurt but they shouldn't be brought up for Jason's sake.

1. That wasn't really the point, the point is showing how strong Jason is and how he doesn't  *** around with killing people, he gives them no chance to fight back.

2. He was, but they didn't really keep him down.  The axe Bane could use, that could work then it just comes down to who is able to strike the other first. 

3. Again that was more to show Jason not being a moron, like everyone thinks he is.
terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By terry2012

@jackofspades: At number 17. How can you not see that his neck was cut open? And the truth is she had a lamp. She was no help at all.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Wolfrazer

More of an off topic question, but anyone ever use comic Jason in battles?

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By never give up

@Wolfrazer said:

More of an off topic question, but anyone ever use comic Jason in battles?

Not sure comic Freddy has been used.

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By never give up

@Wolfrazer said:

@never give up said:

@Wolfrazer said:

@never give up said:

@Wolfrazer said:

@never give up said:

@Wolfrazer said:

1. That wasn't really the point, the point is showing how strong Jason is and how he doesn't *** around with killing people, he gives them no chance to fight back. 2. He was, but they didn't really keep him down. The axe Bane could use, that could work then it just comes down to who is able to strike the other first. 3. Again that was more to show Jason not being a moron, like everyone thinks he is.
  • Uhhh he does lol. The clip I posted would be a prime example.
  • It didn't keep him down. But it sure did hurt him, for example when he got stabbed in the knee. He was on the ground and Bane will be kicking him similar to what he did to Batman.
  • They might be thinking about zombie Jason though idk...even though he has his moments.
Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Wolfrazer
@never give up said:

@Wolfrazer said:

@never give up said:

@Wolfrazer said:

@never give up said:

@Wolfrazer said:

@never give up said:

@Wolfrazer said:

1. That wasn't really the point, the point is showing how strong Jason is and how he doesn't *** around with killing people, he gives them no chance to fight back. 2. He was, but they didn't really keep him down. The axe Bane could use, that could work then it just comes down to who is able to strike the other first. 3. Again that was more to show Jason not being a moron, like everyone thinks he is.
  • It didn't keep him. But it sure did hurt him, for example when he got stabbed in the knee. He was on the ground in pain. While he is on the ground Bane will be kicking him similar to what he did to Batman.
  • They might be thinking about zombie Jason though idk...even though he has his moments.
1. He does what? Or were you meaning doesn't? 

2. Right, but remember Jason isn't just a normal guy he has super human stats(not anything high mind you at least his human state), anyone who actually tried fighting Jason got killed. Now granted this is Bane, so its different but even so if Jason is able to get a hold of him then he is done for. Jason is a big dude, he stands at 6'3 and weighs 250 lbs how big was Bane in the movie? 

Not saying that this would be the deciding factor, but taking that into account is all. I do recall Bane being durable, though I dunno if he would survive getting hanged, a machete through the shoulder or having an axe driven through his skull.
OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By OmgOmgWtfWtf

The battle begins with both contestants staring dead center in each other's eyes. Suddenly the lights dim and flicker then instant darkness consumes the area. The lights return a second later, but Jason has disappeared during the darkness. Bane scans the area slowly, watching over his shoulders and eyeing the shadows. For he was taught by the League of Shadows in all manners of deception and trickery. No one can trick Bane with theatricality or stealth, but suddenly, as if instantaneously, Jason appears behind Bane. Before he can react Bane could feel his neck tighten as Jason's hands wrap around his throat. Bane struggles to breathe, trying to desperately to escape, but to no avail. Moments later the sound of his neck being snapped can be heard echoing through the air. His lifeless body falls to the ground, Jason stares silently as if momentarily waiting for him to rise again. He turns around and slowly finds his way back to Camp Crystal Lake. Though Bane may have broke the Bat it seems Jason has choked the Bane.

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By never give up

@Wolfrazer said:

@never give up said:

@Wolfrazer said:

@never give up said:

@Wolfrazer said:

@never give up said:

@Wolfrazer said:

@never give up said:

@Wolfrazer said:

• It didn't keep him. But it sure did hurt him, for example when he got stabbed in the knee. He was on the ground in pain. While he is on the ground Bane will be kicking him similar to what he did to Batman.
1. He does what? Or were you meaning doesn't? 2. Right, but remember Jason isn't just a normal guy he has super human stats(not anything high mind you at least his human state), anyone who actually tried fighting Jason got killed. Now granted this is Bane, so its different but even so if Jason is able to get a hold of him then he is done for. Jason is a big dude, he stands at 6'3 and weighs 250 lbs how big was Bane in the movie? Not saying that this would be the deciding factor, but taking that into account is all. I do recall Bane being durable, though I dunno if he would survive getting hanged, a machete through the shoulder or having an axe driven through his skull.

You said he kills his victims really fast. What about Vera in the vid I posted.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Wolfrazer
@never give up said:

@Wolfrazer said:

@never give up said:

@Wolfrazer said:

@never give up said:

@Wolfrazer said:

@never give up said:

@Wolfrazer said:

@never give up said:

@Wolfrazer said:

1. He does what? Or were you meaning doesn't? 2. Right, but remember Jason isn't just a normal guy he has super human stats(not anything high mind you at least his human state), anyone who actually tried fighting Jason got killed. Now granted this is Bane, so its different but even so if Jason is able to get a hold of him then he is done for. Jason is a big dude, he stands at 6'3 and weighs 250 lbs how big was Bane in the movie? Not saying that this would be the deciding factor, but taking that into account is all. I do recall Bane being durable, though I dunno if he would survive getting hanged, a machete through the shoulder or having an axe driven through his skull.

You said he kills his victims really fast. What about Vera in the vid I posted.

When did I say that Jason killed his victims fast? I said he doesn't *** around with killing, he goes right for the kill, he doesn't do it half ***sed.
entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#47  Edited By entropy_aegis

Bane easy.

jackofspades

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By jackofspades

@NeonGameWave said:

did you see any of his movies jason was like a ninja when he kill people that takes cunning

jackofspades

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By jackofspades

@Wyldsong said:

@NeonGameWave said:

I have to pretty much agree here.

As much as I love the Friday the 13th movies and my boy Jason, he has been taken down by far, far less than Bane. Jason edges him out in durability and strength, but he isn't invulnerable, just hard to kill. Bane has training and combat experience, and his combat speed exceeds Jason's. Even if Jason pulls a win, this is by no means a stomp.

jason was alot faster when he was alive so speed can go both ways and that's the thing Jason is hard to put down,but bane was put down when batman hit his mask

TheTmac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By TheTmac

If this isnt zombie jason Bane wrecks him.