Avengers VS Naruto Team

This topic is locked from further discussion.

TheOriginalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#201  Edited By TheOriginalOne

@justicethorpsylocke: Genjutsu is similar to TP as it affects the brain. Hulk has more than enough feats to suggest that no one can mess with his brain.

And no, even without genjutsu, the Naruto team wins as Naruto and Sasuke can Bfr hulk or itachi can seal him with the totsuka blade.

I just think genjutsu is not doing anything here.

Avatar image for justicethorpsylocke
justicethorpsylocke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@theoriginalone: Except Abyss did infact mess with his brain. Very easily. If you agree that Team Naruto wins why debate me?

Revan-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#203  Edited By Revan-

@god_vulcan said:

@revan2424: It wasn't the same version of Hulk as being used here and that scan wasn't teleswap resistance. He broke a glass window that was stayed to have the ability to send him somewhere.

Regardless, I'm going to counter the main bulk of your post in a few hours because I'm very busy rn.

It is the same version. What the hell are you talking about? That proves you don't know jackshit about the characters you debate against. And that was the ability to resist teleportation, from a glass that was supposed to teleport him, hence him resisting . You still haven't shown Narutard and Sasuke teleporting something as dense, and as large as Hulk.

You still haven't noted how Hulk DOESN'T kill them instantly with a smack of his hands. You're just beating them off.

You've also made ludicrous claims like Naruto and Sasuke can kick Hulk, when they're far more likely to break their foot on him, than move him.

Again, I repeat. Hulk stomps 10/10

Avatar image for deactivated-5c531df1eeb1f
deactivated-5c531df1eeb1f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sideshowbill: their flight isn’t outliners..... that’s ridiculous.

Revan-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marc_55: And it wasn't his throat, it was his chin. If you are going to use a feat, use it correctly please.

I'm pretty sure Marc knows next to nothing about comics.

TheOriginalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#206  Edited By TheOriginalOne

@justicethorpsylocke: Abyss was one feat. He has many others where they couldn't even touch him. We use consistency here, not one time things.

And anothet thing, that Hulk wasn't even Indestructible Hulk yet. He didn't even have the suit he's using today since Indestructible Hulk #2, Hell, Banner disappeared for quite a long time before contacting S.H.I.E.L.D again.

I am only debating the genjutsu garbage. That plays no part in this battle.

Revan-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#207  Edited By Revan-

@theoriginalone: Except Abyss did infact mess with his brain. Very easily. If you agree that Team Naruto wins why debate me?

He has resistance to illusion, what aren't you getting? itachi's illusions aren't as powerful as Enchantress, and he's resisted her.

NOOBKILLER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@revan2424: so many people have given evidence he cant one shot them yet you have given no evidence that he can.

justicethorpsylocke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@justicethorpsylocke said:

He has resistance to illusion, what aren't you getting? itachi's illusions aren't as powerful as Enchantress, and he's resisted her.

Everything we've said about the illusions argument is somewhat based on speculation, and I don't care enough about this fight to keep going on.

I'll put it this way. If Hulk can resist Sasuke and Itachi, then Team Marvel should win (not in a stomp IMO), if Hulk can be genjutsu'd, Team Naruto wins rather easily.

That's all I have to say.

Marc_55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theoriginalone: The first feat mentions nothing about subatomic manipulation. The second is molecular, which means nothing to atomic attacks.

The last one is the only one clarified to be on a subatomic level, but it's directly contradicted by the Corvus showing. So, yes, not consistent.

justicethorpsylocke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@revan2424: P.S, I'd still like you to explain how Abyss took him out with illusions if his resistance is so solid. Not trying to be confrontational, I'd just like your opinion.

Marc_55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marc_55: Don’t take it personal, he knows jack shit about Naruto yet here he is.

Marc_55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#214  Edited By Marc_55
TheOriginalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marc_55: What don't you understand about the first one?

The mad Tinker uses Ultron's quantum molders that soften and shape ADAMANTIUM on a subatomic level. How is that difficult to understand. How do you think that weapon affect Amadmainu, one of the strongest material in Marvel?

And the 3rd feat speaks for itself.

Again, 1 feat doesn't cancel the other 2.

And that feat is good but it only gave him a small cut. And this is after he was pinned down with the weight of a star on his back.

TheOriginalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@justicethorpsylocke: Why are you sticking to one event like glue where there are many others that have failed to do jack shit to him?

Marc_55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#217  Edited By Marc_55

@theoriginalone: I don't think it's noted at all in that scan, so there's no telling. Unless I just didn't see the line about it.

The 3rd feat isn't even consistent with itself, since even the surrounding area wasn't affected, despite being hit directly like Hulk was.

I don't see how being held down changes his atom's durability, but okay. It only gave him a small cut because that's all he tries to do, clearly it could've cut his head off.

justicethorpsylocke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theoriginalone: I'm inquiring into the nature of Abyss' control. Hickman likely knew Hulk has TP resistance, yet had him controlled easily. This makes me wonder if Abyss' powers are different than TP (and are simply illusions, like genjutsu) and if this makes her more powerful than Enchantress, who failed to do the same.

Again, I don't care enough about this fight to argue more, I'm simply giving my opinion.

TheOriginalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#219  Edited By TheOriginalOne

@marc_55: That is how one of the strongest material on earth is affected. Heck, both thor and hulk have failed to do jack shit to primary adamantium and this is thor with his hammer, hitting adamantium at full force. Primary Amanatium has to be affected on an atomic/subatomic level to be even molded.

Why does the surrounding area have to be affected? The feat is supposed to show hulk tanking it and he does.

It was affecting his durability because it was talking all he had not getting crushed. That feat is more of a durability feat than anything. That is why his wound didn't immediately heal up after being cut.

TheOriginalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Marc_55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marc_55: That is how one of the strongest material on earth is affected.

Citation needed.

Heck, both thor and hulk have failed to do jack shit to primary adamantium and this is thor with his hammer, hitting adamantium at full force.

Which is nice and all, but this is irrelevant.

Primary Amanatium has to be affected on an atomic/subatomic level to be even molded.

Cool, now post the scan proving that's what those weapons do. Nothing like this is said on that page, so I don't even know where that quote came from, but it certainly wasn't the comic.

Why does the surrounding area have to be affected?

Because, just like Hulk, it was hit by the blast. Yet it wasn't even slightly affected. That should speak for itself.

The feat is supposed to show hulk tanking it and he does.

Well, yes he does.

It was affecting his durability because it was talking all he had not getting crushed.

I don't think you understand how targeting atoms work, because your outward durability has no effect on that.

That feat is more of a durability feat than anything.

It's a durability feat that he was cut by an atomic weapon? Okay.

That is why his wound didn't immediately heal up after being cut.

Relevance? No? Didn't think so.

justicethorpsylocke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theoriginalone: Right, so that's why I think it's very possible for Itachi to control Hulk. However, it's just speculation, then, to say that Hulk could either resist or not resist.

qwe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#223  Edited By qwe

Why does people keep saying "Saskue BFR Saskue just BFR and GG"??? Saskue literally NEVER BFR someone in any single fight,his portal creation is not use for combat.

Not to mentinon Hulk has resistance to BFR

https://static3.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11128/111284868/5819692-bfr+resistance.jpg

The whole discussion about is just so pointless..

Anyway this is a stomp,Hulk can solo and one shot every one of them,Ms. Marvel can absord every chakra attacks they will use and she can one shot everyone too if she at here prime,i can't find feats for the two other but they are not really necessary here

Marc_55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think the one shot claims are exaggerated. Naruto has tanked continent+ to multi-continental level attacks without damage.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@qwe: She’d get turned to stone from absorbing Sage Chakra, and Hulk is too slow he’s either BFR’d or sealed.

Shadowwaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#226  Edited By Shadowwaker
Marc_55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@callmeblast: Or the classic "beat her to death" or "hax her to death."

TheOriginalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marc_55:Why would they put in effort for the surrounding area? The explanation is there, the person uses it even says what it does and it shows hulk tanking it. What more do you need?

This is a comic for god sakes, not everything is going to be perfect. Stop cherry picking.

For another feat, Grey hulk, one of his weakest incarnations, tanked Grey Gargoyle power to be turned into stone.

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/images/1300-3634870

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/images/1300-3634871

Hulk has also been shrunk and turned to glass, it didn't stick. Even the High Evolutionary cannot manipulate his biology.

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/images/1300-4940876

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/images/1300-4940877

TheOriginalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marc_55: That star feat is more of a durability feat than anything. Him not being squashed into paste is durability. And if you see again, Hulk has feats of completely regenerating himself from nothing in a few seconds but here, he is not healing.

Why do you think is that?

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#230 higherpower  Moderator

@revan2424: Sasuke opens a portal under Hulk and he falls through. I've gotten 4 people to concede on this, both in the server and on CV.

Why won't you accept it?

TheOriginalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#231  Edited By TheOriginalOne

@justicethorpsylocke: Because that is one feat and Abyss is still unknown to us. This is why we can't categorize her in any definitive power level. I have shown you multiple feats where characters stronger than itachi has failed to do anything to hulk so what makes you think itachi will?

You can't throw away multiple feats just because hulk has been put under once or twice. Itachi is not that strong of a character to make me think so.

Now, if this were Thanos or someone of that caliber, then I would agree with you 100 percent.

Too_Short

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marc_55: @theoriginalone: Starks compulsors are more inconsistent than Adamantium really so i can't see a winner in this debate.

TheOriginalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@too_short: What are you talking about? I am showing hulk having sub-atomic resistance feats, which he does, even from his classical days.

qwe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@qwe: She’d get turned to stone from absorbing Sage Chakra, and Hulk is too slow he’s either BFR’d or sealed.

She can absord a black hole("only" 81 of his energy) and anti-matter,which is "natural energy," and also magic,noting going to happpen to her.

she doesn't even need to do that,if that prime Carol she just stomp everyone,she is planet buster.

BFR not going to work on Hulk,and nobady in Naruto team has BFR

By the way are we talking about prime Hulk or regular Hulk?

Marc_55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#235  Edited By Marc_55

@theoriginalone said:

@marc_55:Why would they put in effort for the surrounding area?

Because it was hit just like Hulk was....? Is this even a serious question?

The explanation is there, the person uses it even says what it does and it shows hulk tanking it. What more do you need?

Something like feats proving it can do what it's claimed to do. That's kinda how these things work.

This is a comic for god sakes, not everything is going to be perfect. Stop cherry picking.

Is it cherry picking to expect a gun with one purpose to actually fulfill that purpose?

For another feat, Grey hulk, one of his weakest incarnations, tanked Grey Gargoyle power to be turned into stone.

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/images/1300-3634870

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/images/1300-3634871

Resisting transmutation is cool, but it's not resisting atomic destruction. So, this isn't relevant either.

Hulk has also been shrunk and turned to glass, it didn't stick.

If he was turned into glass, he isn't immune, just resistant. He didn't even resist it outright, he just acted before the spell was complete. Anyway, these don't translate to tanking having you atoms destroyed. As we later see, since he was easily wounded by a weapon capable of such.

Even the High Evolutionary cannot manipulate his biology.

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/images/1300-4940876

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/images/1300-4940877

The first is just the glass showing. The second is a molecular, nice, but entirely worthless here. Still waiting for those consistent atomic destruction resistance feats.

Too_Short

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#236  Edited By Too_Short

@theoriginalone: Most of hulks feats that range that high are from super weapons from fodder. I'd hardly call most of them concrete, which is why the feat with WM is questionable as with the shaky consistency.

qwe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk can just BFR them all by the way

http://i.imgur.com/H6D2cy6.jpg

Not that is really necessary since he can solo

justicethorpsylocke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theoriginalone: Ah, I see. Are there resistance feats of non-TP control? (Such as the Enchantress feat)

Marc_55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marc_55: That star feat is more of a durability feat than anything. Him not being squashed into paste is durability.

That's great, not relevant at all tho.

And if you see again, Hulk has feats of completely regenerating himself from nothing in a few seconds but here, he is not healing.

Also great, still not relevant.

Why do you think is that?

Probably because his atoms were being attacked directly, and he can't resist something like that. Either way, it's not relevant. What is relevant? That he was easily wounded by an atomic level weapon.

TheOriginalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#240  Edited By TheOriginalOne

@marc_55: What are you asking? That why the writers didn't properly draw the effects of the gun? Is that somehow suppose to dampen the feat?

It didn't fill a purpose and it failed to on hulk? That was the point of the feat and it showed that. Why would I care if they drew in extra details about it affecting the environment? A comic is not supposed to be perfect.

No, transmutation on a sub-atomic/atomic level where your whole body turns into stone. And he does that in a single touch. if you read the scan, it even worked on thor.

He was immune, that was banner being tuned into glass before he transformed. Hulk straight tanked it. Stop confusing yourself.

These are more atomic/ sub-atomic resistance feats.

Why do they have to be atomic destruction feats? Just showing that he can't be affected on a sub-atomic level is proof enough. Be it destruction or transmutation, it won't work.

Godren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sasuke can create portals in the middle of combat?

TheOriginalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marc_55: What is relevant that he was only shown immune once but in other feats, 3 that are glaringly obvious, he is shown to be resistant to attacks on a sub-atomic/atomic level.

TheOriginalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@justicethorpsylocke: These are feats where opponents attacked his mind to either to shut it off, calm him down or control him. And in these instances, they couldn't even enter his mind.

qwe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#244  Edited By qwe
Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#245  Edited By Battle123axe

@marc_55: What are you asking? That why the writers didn't properly draw the effects of the gun? Is that somehow suppose to dampen the feat?

It didn't fill a purpose and it failed to on hulk? That was the point of the feat and it showed that. Why would I care if they drew in extra details about it affecting the environment? A comic is not supposed to be perfect.

No, transmutation on a sub-atomic/atomic level where your whole body tines into stone.

He was immune, that was banner being tuned into glass before he transformed. Hulk straight tanked it. Stop confusing yourself

Why do they have to be atomic destruction feats? Just showing that he can't be affected on a sub-atomic level is proof enough. Be it destruction or transmutation, it won't work.

i mean the very concept of transmutation involves his molecules, atoms, and electrons being rearranged... him resisting it means that his atomic-sub atomic bonds are too tough to be moved around by outside influence,and i'd think that means that they are too tough to be destroyed by someone like sasuke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@qwe: Regular hulk, and she's never absorbed Sage Chakra.

TheOriginalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#247  Edited By TheOriginalOne

@battle123axe: I really don't know what is so confusing to him here?

I keep posting more resistance feats and he keeps bring up one feat where Corvus cut his chin a little. I am not even denying that scan, all I am saying is that he has others to prove he is resistant.

Shadowwaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@qwe: Bleeding Edge is MK.XVII.

Revan-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_vulcan: Because he's never used it to BFR someone and will not in a fight. (Especially where he gets killed in mere seconds)

Marc_55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You're asking if having zero feats to support a claim is somehow lessening the feat, but common sense says yes.

I'm not asking for perfection, I'm asking for a showing that matches the description at hand.

No, transmutation on a sub-atomic/atomic level where your whole body tines into stone.

Is it clarified to he sub-atomic? Or did you just decide that? Regardless, resisting transmutation isn't the same thing as resisting being destroyed on that scale.

He was immune, that was banner being tuned into glass before he transformed. Hulk straight tanked it. Stop confusing yourself

What? Banner is being glassed, Hulk break out before the spell can be completed, how does that tell me he's immune atomic destruction?

You keep saying this, which apt the feats posted are atomic?

Which one of these feats if subatomic? Is clarification made anywhere?

@marc_55: What is relevant that he was only shown immune once but in other feats, 3 that are glaringly obvious, he is shown to be resistant to attacks on a sub-atomic/atomic level.

He's shown to be affected once, where is it clarified to be subatomic or even atomic in any other instances?