• 84 results
wbr17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@shiryu: Yes, he created a precise giant water clone from him self. He draw water from the atmosphere with easy and stopped a waterfall effortlessly.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a08a02678f1f
deactivated-5a08a02678f1f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

One last time.

BUMP

AngelJax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 AngelJax  Online

Omi solidly takes all rounds. The Xiaolin Monks are in an entirely different league than most benders in the Avatar-verse.

wbr17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Omi solostomps the avatarverse

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 anthp2000  Moderator  Online

Omi outstats Aang and can ooverpower him rather solidly.

What Leo said, the Wudai Orion monks were around mountain-busting level and had the durability to match more or less. Aang is a glass cannon.

lol

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By anthp2000  Moderator  Online

@wbr17 said:

Omi solostomps the avatarverse

Only person that solos the Avatarverse from XS is Wuya. She does it in a stomp before lunchtime but Omi? That's hillarious.

wbr17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anthp2000:Can you show someone as strong, fast, durable and skilled than Omi, as well, sixth sense and better water manipulation all together. Don't forget about his Wudai weapon and the Cheng Gong Wu if it is needed (it isn't by the way).

Do you were even alive when the show was aired or you just read about it on wikis?

But I don't think I'll change you mind bc you would back up Avatar against Darkseid and the likes lol

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By anthp2000  Moderator  Online

@wbr17 said:

@anthp2000:Can you show someone as strong, fast, durable and skilled than Omi, as well, sixth sense and better water manipulation all together. Don't forget about his Wudai weapon and the Cheng Gong Wu if it is needed (it isn't by the way).

Do you were even alive when the show was aired or you just read about it on wikis?

But I don't think I'll change you mind bc you would back up Avatar against Darkseid and the likes lol

The obvious thing being that I don't. Omi can take anyone from the Avataraverse 1v1 but he cannot solo it anyday.
Sure if he gets hax Wu, even Spicer can solo then. Other than that, he is not soloing anything.

Except for XS being my favourite show right after Avatar...

Like I've said before, great way to support your arguments and insult me.

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 anthp2000  Moderator  Online

@leo-343 said:

I'm pretty sure Omi can blitz Aang all rounds.

Omi cannot speedblitz Aang or any Avatar top tier...
He does win solidly though.

wbr17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anthp2000: Dude, just stop hiding you insults with you ironies, pretending you are not insulting me and do like me. I just make fun of you plain simple, no hard feelings. Of course the Darkseid thing was a joke exaggerating the facts of how you support avatar, I hope.

I was saying that he can take anyone and any time not all at the same time. So he solos the avatarverse in that way. If you want him to solo them all at the same time, he can do it with the Cheng Gong Wu. And no, Spicer can't because he always find a way to lose, is insecure and dumb because it's part of his character.

Also, a case can be made for Chase Young soloing Avatar verse altogether.

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By anthp2000  Moderator  Online

@wbr17 said:

@anthp2000: Dude, just stop hiding you insults with you ironies, pretending you are not insulting me and do like me. I just make fun of you plain simple, no hard feelings. Of course the Darkseid thing was a joke exaggerating the facts of how you support avatar, I hope.

I was saying that he can take anyone and any time not all at the same time. So he solos the avatarverse in that way. If you want him to solo them all at the same time, he can do it with the Cheng Gong Wu. And no, Spicer can't because he always find a way to lose, is insecure and dumb because it's part of his character.

Also, a case can be made for Chase Young soloing Avatar verse altogether.

It's not always fun when you do it though.
I don't know anything about Darkseid.
Sure I'll support Avatar characters when I feel like they are being underrated. You do nothing but insulting me everytime I do. That's not what the boards are about.

I thought you meant all of them at the same time. Soloing a verse is what that means (unless I'm mistaken so sorry). And I don't see anyone but Wuya (who can do it in a lolstomp) doing so.

Possibly. I did think of that but I'm not sure.

wbr17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anthp2000: Sometimes I just react to what you say, too be honest. And I do more than insult you and I'm sorry, I don't want to insult or make you feel bad, I'm just joking. Sorry.

I might be wrong as well about the soloing the verse thing too. But I was exaggerating when I said "solostomps". Now I think he can solos them at the same time. He is just too much faster, durable, stronger, skilled with crazy powers than all avatar characters. But I don't see it as a stomp.

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By anthp2000  Moderator  Online

@wbr17 said:

@anthp2000: Sometimes I just react to what you say, too be honest. And I do more than insult you and I'm sorry, I don't want to insult or make you feel bad, I'm just joking. Sorry.

I might be wrong as well about the soloing the verse thing too. But I was exaggerating when I said "solostomps". Now I think he can solos them at the same time. He is just too much faster, durable, stronger, skilled with crazy powers than all avatar characters. But I don't see it as a stomp.

Ok lol np.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anthp2000: Spicer definitely solos TBH, a large army of robots equipped with high grade weaponry and tech, and has great resources despite his idiocy.

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 anthp2000  Moderator  Online

@deathhero61: Apart from the Jackbots I don't think he has anything else. Plus, it depends on how many he has.

I'm curious as to how people like Tubbimora or Katnappe would fare against benders?

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By DeathHero61

@anthp2000: It took people like Clay to beat him down, i don't think it'd be easy for your average bender. Maybe Toph or Azula with range but Tibbimora is a lot faster than he looks IIRC Katnappe, i am not sure, i forgot about her feats, whereas i vaguely remember feats for every other character.

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 anthp2000  Moderator  Online

@deathhero61: It'd definitely take a master bender.

I think Katnappe was more impressive than most of these old school villains. She has good gear and is really fast. Around Kimiko's level of agility and she was matching her fairly well for some time.

wbr17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anthp2000: @deathhero61: IIRC katnappe and tobirama was between the old villains that got beaten bye a group of Chase Young cat-warriors. Now if you think that both of them can only be beaten by master bender so the major characters might solo the avatar verse.

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 anthp2000  Moderator  Online

@wbr17: They weren't beaten by Cat Warriors. Up until the final season they were able to match the Xiaolin Dragons for some time. Chase sure sent them flying later but nothing I indicates they lost to his fodder (and it would go against their previous showings too).

wbr17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anthp2000: When was the last time you saw the cartoon? I'm sure cat-warriors beat them in the xioalin temple. I just can't remember the name of the ep.

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 anthp2000  Moderator  Online

@wbr17: A few months ago.

What were the villains doing in the Xiaolin Temple?

We first see them teamed up with Chase. And then, we only see them getting launched out of Chase Young's lair. Nothing indicates it was the cat warriors who beat them.

wbr17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anthp2000: which ep was that? when they were kicked out of chase lair?

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 anthp2000  Moderator  Online

@wbr17: I can't remember the title. It was after Omi was turned into Chase's pet heylin cat. He was sitting there with Wuya and him and was talking about the evil and chaos he had successfully caused or something.

wbr17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anthp2000: I need to search more. But on ep 21 season 2 a group of 10 cat-warriors beat the dragons and only got beaten by Master Fung that ended totally exhausted.

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By anthp2000  Moderator  Online

@wbr17: I know, I remember that one clearly (I didn't remember they were exactly 10 though), but the villains weren't really beaten by them ever as far as I'm aware.

Regardless though, they were matching the monks pretty fine for some time even in the last season so it'd defibetely take a master bender.

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 anthp2000  Moderator  Online

@deathhero61: @wbr17: I need to use Jack Spicer's Evil Dream team is a cav lol They are pretty nice.

I wonder why XS is so underused on CV.

wbr17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anthp2000: I just find it. Season 2 ep 25. Chase turn 7 of them back to their human form and they casually defeat the Spicer's team. 4 of them stomps on their own one of their adversaries while the rest proceed to stomp the jackbots with Chase and Omi.

And you are confusing the seasons. On season 3 they aren't used anymore, there are only Chase, Wuya, Jack and Hannibal.

It clearly shows that now the monks were fight against a bigger threat.

wbr17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anthp2000: One last note, Season 2 ep 26 shows 2 cat-warriors in human form beating the 4 dragons by their own.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61: @wbr17: I need to use Jack Spicer's Evil Dream team is a cav lol They are pretty nice.

Same reason why Avatar was until Arcus and others brought it to life on CV

wbr17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anthp2000 said:

Same reason why Avatar was until Arcus and others brought it to life on CV

I created one thread with XS, maybe more, but didn't get much answer. And already answer some threads using XS characters. Also used Omi in a tourney, 1 battle with another 3 characters. but that's it.

It's hard to find feats too show here. And people who like/remember the show.

Oh, I used Omi as my avatar before I put plunk.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a08a02678f1f
deactivated-5a08a02678f1f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Bump, just for the sake of discussing "Super/Elemental" Omi (round 3)

StarDance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aang gets stomped

vengefulshot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wbr17: Plank would spank omi.

Anyway Omi murders Aang. His physicals are too good.

Wushu59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

My profile picture wins