Assassins Creed vs Wolverine!

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Pokergeist

This is Conner, Ezio, and Altair with all their gear vs Wolverine. How is this fair? The Assassin Team has M Bladeed Weapons instead of normal Metals!

VS

No Caption Provided

Battle Here!

No Caption Provided

Dark Cloud™

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine, easily.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Logan.

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They could kill Wolverine since they have Muramasa Blades.

Dark Cloud™

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They could kill Wolverine since they have Muramasa Blades.

They do?

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Assassins win. The clips in the OP alone show more than enough skill to say, collectively, they can get at least one lethal lick in, and with those M-Blades, one lick is all that's needed.

EternalDecider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Assassins win. The clips in the OP alone show more than enough skill to say, collectively, they can get at least one lethal lick in, and with those M-Blades, one lick is all that's needed.

This.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

Logan.

I haven't made my mind up yet so I was wondering if I could ask you, how could Wolverine avoid getting tagged just once by the M blades so as to stop the Assassins from killing him with them?

@cadencev2 Is this Wolverine pre losing his healing factor? And what are you counting as legitimate feats for the Assassins?

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm still undecided due to my lack of knowledge on what an "M Blade" is.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Avatar image for deranged_midget
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#12  Edited By Deranged Midget

Wait, what? The Assassins are fully geared and possess Muramasa metal blades? Considering their gear, half of it consists of swords, hidden daggers, bows, throwing knives, crossbows, and the rope dart. The Assassins are more than capable of keeping their distance in this battle, as well as taking the battle vertically if need be. Although, you have to be clear on whether they start in visible range of each other or not. Makes a LARGE difference.

I still can't see Logan coming out of this alive considering the gear the Assassins are packing.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just came back from reading up on the Muramasa blade. If all their blades are Muramasa blades than I'd give it to the Assassin team. Like @deranged_midget said, the majority of weapons in their inventory are bladed weapons. Ezio with splinter bombs (shrapnel) would slow Wolverine down a lot. So many ways to get the drop on Logan, if I read the wiki page right.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Pokergeist
Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#15  Edited By Wolverine008

@lvenger: Didn't see the M blades in the OP.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

Wait, what? The Assassins are fully geared and possess Muramasa metal blades? Considering their gear, half of it consists of swords, hidden daggers, bows, throwing knives, crossbows, and the rope dart. The Assassins are more than capable of keeping their distance in this battle, as well as taking the battle vertically if need be. Although, you have to be clear on whether they start in visible range of each other or not. Makes a LARGE difference.

I still can't see Logan coming out of this alive considering the gear the Assassins are packing.

OK this has convinced me that Logan's not taking a majority here.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 rogueshadow  Moderator

Wolverine's not gonna be f**king around here, once he sees the MB, he's gonna go full skill level, [Which Wolvie rarely does] plus his physicals, and the fact that there still a lotless durable than he is. Then I could see him taking at the last a 7/10 majority, mainly due to his speed and skill.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Assassins

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2: I really hope all gear doesn't include any apples of any kind.....also, Conner has a ring (Shard of Eden) that repels metals, (game mechanic creates a magnetic shield that allows bullets to be deflected most times than not) based on that one can assume Wolverine would not be able to kill Conner alone without some amount of strain....that and he has a team, and that team has muramasa stuff...honestly, under these conditions Conner has a good chance of pulling 4/10 by himself, he could catch Logan off guard when he's repled by the ring's magnetic field. If he gets hit with a poison dart, since that dart would be muramasa'd, he'd probably feel some effects or die. What I'm getting at, is that you should make another edit to the OP, take out an assassin, go down a list of what gear they can use, ban a few items....honestly, if you made this Tyranny-verse Conner vs Wolverine and a few standard weapons/items (not sure about muramasa, carbonadium may be safer), it'd be a little more fair IMO, cus let's be honest....as it stands this thread is a blow-out in the Assassin's favor.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 rogueshadow  Moderator

@lvenger: Good point, if all of their weaponry is MB, they stomp.

the_red_viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 the_red_viper  Moderator

I see the assassins win here. Logan would probably rush in and count on his healing and durability like he always does but the M blades would be a very unpleasant surprise.

Avatar image for OniLordAsmodeus
onilordasmodeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2: I really hope all gear doesn't include any apples of any kind.....also, Conner has a ring (Shard of Eden) that repels metals, (game mechanic creates a magnetic shield that allows bullets to be deflected most times than not) based on that one can assume Wolverine would not be able to kill Conner alone without some amount of strain....that and he has a team, and that team has muramasa stuff...honestly, under these conditions Conner has a good chance of pulling 4/10 by himself, he could catch Logan off guard when he's repled by the ring's magnetic field. If he gets hit with a poison dart, since that dart would be muramasa'd, he'd probably feel some effects or die. What I'm getting at, is that you should make another edit to the OP, take out an assassin, go down a list of what gear they can use, ban a few items....honestly, if you made this Tyranny-verse Conner vs Wolverine and a few standard weapons/items (not sure about muramasa, carbonadium may be safer), it'd be a little more fair IMO, cus let's be honest....as it stands this thread is a blow-out in the Assassin's favor.

This.

Avatar image for deactivated-60758db60e021
deactivated-60758db60e021

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@pokergeist:

With Muramasa, this is a total curbstomp in the assassin's favor. Logan is faster, more skilled and stronger than any of them, but he relies heavily on his healing factor during battles. Spite

Avatar image for deactivated-5b0ff1f569a57
deactivated-5b0ff1f569a57

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

What do Muramasa blades do?

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Avatar image for deactivated-5b0ff1f569a57
deactivated-5b0ff1f569a57

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Assassins take the majority. Conner distracts him H2H while the others try to get a headshot with their crossbow or something