• 113 results
username12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

@username12345: Link pl0x.

Uhhhh... The character bios and the start of his mission... right after you "get rid" of Arkham Knight...

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

username12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@username12345: That's not explaining much. Link pl0x.

Loading Video...
Loading Video...

Now obviously Bane is tougher, considering he won round one initially, and didn't get attacked in Arkham Knight, but apparently he's a force to be reckoned with. And his first boss fight shows this.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@username12345: Batman said he didn't worry him. That's enough for me.

username12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@monsterstomp:

Don't you remember? Batman defeated him in a prolonged five min. battle in Origins. That much is obvious, and Slades bio said he's one of the toughest foes Batman ever faced. Arkham Knight, A.K.A you know who said Batman confirmed this.

Batman said he wasn't worried about Slade whilst Deathstroke was behind bars. And I agree. He also won in the iOS game, in about a three min. battle, and again in Arkham Knight, but that doesn't mean Deathstroke isn't the "toughest bastard [Batman] ever went toe to toe with".

Imperfect_Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hawkeye beat Cap and Cap > Deathstroke. Perfect logic, we're done here.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By MonsterStomp

@monsterstomp:

Don't you remember? Batman defeated him in a prolonged five min. battle in Origins. That much is obvious, and Slades bio said he's one of the toughest foes Batman ever faced. Arkham Knight, A.K.A you know who said Batman confirmed this.

An amateur Batman had a prolonged fight with Slade. In Arkham Knight, Batman one-shotted Slade. Slade's file says that he's "possibly" the most dangerous foe Batman will ever face. In Arkham Knight, Slade said the Arkham Knight said (hearsay) that he was Batman's greatest foe, which is possibly hyperbolic.

Batman said he wasn't worried about Slade whilst Deathstroke was behind bars.

Deathstroke actually said Batman said he wasn't worried. We don't know what he was referencing.

but that doesn't mean Deathstroke isn't the "toughest bastard [Batman] ever went toe to toe with".

You haven't put sufficient evidence to suggest that Slade is indeed the toughest advisory Batman has ever face. An experienced Batman one-shotted him.

username12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@monsterstomp:

I'm aware Batman one hit him. In fact you saw me use it as a list of feats. But it doesn't mean Slade isn't one of the toughest foes. Batman one hit Azreal as well. In a FAIR fight Arkham Knight has been shown to not stand a chance. All these people are darn tough sons of guns. Also, Deathstroke fell out of the air. Just because Batman is super good, and can beat the heck from nearly everyone, doesn't mean Deathstroke is bad. I'm aware the bio said "possibly" as well, that's why I said Bane's better. That's why Scarecrow and Knight need an army and tanks. Batman gained so much XP no one stands a chance fairly.

This begs the question though, you said Knight just heard it through "hearsay", do you not know? Let's just say Arkham Knights sources are more than reliable.

username12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@monsterstomp:

"Deathstroke actually said Batman said he wasn't worried. We don't know what he was referencing."

Actually we do:

Loading Video...

SladeWilstomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My name is the outcome

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@username12345:

I'm aware Batman one hit him. In fact you saw me use it as a list of feats. But it doesn't mean Slade isn't one of the toughest foes.

It kind of does.

Batman one hit Azreal as well.

We don't know the canon outcome of that instance.

In a FAIR fight Arkham Knight has been shown to not stand a chance.

Did they have a straight up fight? I can't recall.

All these people are darn tough sons of guns.

Indeed.

Also, Deathstroke fell out of the air.

He jumped out of his tank and Batman tackled him.

Just because Batman is super good, and can beat the heck from nearly everyone, doesn't mean Deathstroke is bad.

Never said Deathstroke was bad.

This begs the question though, you said Knight just heard it through "hearsay", do you not know? Let's just say Arkham Knights sources are more than reliable.

Its still hearsay and arguably hyperbolic. Nothing in their encounters suggest Slade is a tougher opponent than say Deadshot, Shiva, or Ra's.

Actually we do:

Is that what Deathstroke was referencing? And how do we know Batman implied that "he wasn't worried due to Slade being in the cell" and not "he wasn't worried, because Slade is just inferior."

depinhom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 11

@nfactor1995: Deathstroke both rounds

Protective armor and guns not arrows

Better with H2H because of the experiment hone wrong an his training

username12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@monsterstomp:

"It kind of does."

He threw him out of the air. I'm not sure what you consider fair. Batman just kicks everyone's butts.

"We don't know the canon outcome of that instance."

So?

"Did they have a straight up fight? I can't recall."

More or less. Batman beat him up, then ______ NEEDED to use guns and goons.

"Its still hearsay"

No it's not hearsay.

"Nothing in their encounters suggest Slade is a tougher opponent than say Deadshot, Shiva, or Ra's."

Ra's needed drugs to make it seem like Batman was fighting an army, while Batman was poisoned, to even barely hold him off, Deadshot isn't based on toughness, he's based on cowardly guns. As for Shiva, she used goons in both their fights. Maybe Solomon Grundy, besides Bane. But he's a zombie so that doesn't seem fair.

"Is that what Deathstroke was referencing?"

Yes.

"And how do we know Batman implied that "he wasn't worried due to Slade being in the cell" and not "he wasn't worried, because Slade is just inferior.""

I never said he did, that's just when Batman said it. Batman wasn't worried because he's a better warrior. But Slade is still the toughest foe besides Bane.