User Lists: 2

Alan Scott stomps.

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

Both have a wide array of levels within the canon listed. Each has a level that pretty much matches what can he attained by the other.

Really not seeing either one take a clear majority here. Context and set up/ battleground can shift this either way

Avatar image for deactivated-5d59ee082aecf
deactivated-5d59ee082aecf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Adam got his gem if so alan loses badly

Ouroborik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Adam got his gem if so alan loses badly

Adam with the Gem was beaten by Hercules, beaten by Thor, beaten by a boulder thrown at him, beaten by Doctor Doom, stalemated by Wonder Man and so on and so on.

Alan Scott would beat every single one of those characters.

Avatar image for firestarlord73194
FireStarLord73194

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ouroborik: yes but warlock with it has also brought mephisto to his knees and beat him in his realm nearly destroying his realm he haa an epic beam struggle with the stranger an with stood a blast from him. took a blast from galactus. can wipe out a sun. absorbed magus soul an the soul of a thanosi. staggered thor. Knocked out quasar. When he first showed up he showed he could fight thor. Held his own against an angry thor. Punched drax out coukd go on but yeah warlock has had his fair share of epic moments an fights

Amendment50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By Amendment50

@beatboks1: Well put. True for many characters to be honest

LightingJack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alan Scott

Jigsaw14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alan Scott wins if he is bloodlusted, otherwise he jobs like usual.

AnnamalHouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@y3kthunder: yes and Alan Bloodlusted could do all that and more. When his wifes soul was trapped in hell he fought all hell to get to her and was stomping. Hes fought and done well vs Mordru who is just below Odin level.

Pick any level either has attained and the other has showings onnthe same level

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beatboks1: fair nuff perhaps its a bit closer than I originally thought sort of like supes an thor which do you believe has the more consistent showings outta Adam an Alan?

WollfMyth209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#14  Edited By WollfMyth209

Either way, or Adam.

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@y3kthunder:

Adam has more appearance at his peak (IMHO) Level of Magus than Alan has as starheart released (the level that would match and is also coincidentally evil)

Alan has a lot more appearances as Sentinel level than Adam has on an eqivilent level.

Standard level is about even.

Honestly It balances out really evenly

Ouroborik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ouroborik: yes but warlock with it has also brought mephisto to his knees and beat him in his realm nearly destroying his realm

Did you actually read that story? It was clearly stated and emphasized that Mephisto and his realm were pecifically vulnerable to the Soul Gem and Warlock would have been stomped otherwise.

he haa an epic beam struggle with the stranger an with stood a blast from him.

Scans or issue number?

took a blast from galactus.

That is Warlock's best durability feat of all time and is considered an outlier by experts on the character.

can wipe out a sun.

LOL when did he ever do that?

absorbed magus soul an the soul of a thanosi

Too bad he also stated that he hates absorbing sould and won't do it unless he absolutely has to. That is, if you actually read the stories.

. staggered thor.

Thor is fodder to Alan Scott and he defeated Warlock twice. I don't see how staggering Thor is going to grant Warlock anything in this fight.

Knocked out quasar.

Another guy who is fodder to Alan Scott.

When he first showed up he showed he could fight thor.

And he lost 90% of his powers a few issues later so that is totally irrelevant.

Held his own against an angry thor.

He lost that fight and he stated through narration that he was scared shitless the entire time.

Punched drax out coukd go on but yeah warlock has had his fair share of epic moments an fights

Yeah, he had, And the vast majority of them had huge context. All I see here is wank. Warlock's 70's run is one of my favourite Marvel comics of all time but you don't see me making false claims about his powers.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ouroborik: first off who queefed in your cornflakes pal I havent done squat to you pal so lose the tude.

Yea I did and nowhere did it state. that it said hades was a representation of part of mephistos soul and that it was pretty much a battle between who had the stronger soul.

https://i.imgur.com/OF4B1Af.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/RPMJd8a.jpg

Maybe so but he has other good durability feats to such as no selling thors hammer pretty sure stranger is near big G level taking several punches from warrior thanosi who was said to be 4 to 5 times as strong as thanos though that maybe hyperbole. Can fly thru a black hole etc

Never said he did blow up a sun but that he could https://i.imgur.com/zGpbPZW.jpg

Second two perhaps so but how much you wanna get that I could read up a few comics with Mr Scott an find all the lower balled showings of him an throw them around in your face like thats the level hes at thats what you did in your first post bet you wouldnt like it.

Bet you woukd be scared to of a pissed off thor who is pretty much a pissed off superman

Theres no wank here dude I just stated all the things he has done like many an most characters he has a wide variety of showings you need to seriously get off your high horse your not doing your self any favors by trying to come at me mad

law1602

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Adam wins via hax

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers