Accelerator vs Ryougi Shiki (To Aru vs Kara no Kyoukai)

• 175 results
Avatar image for deactivated-608a4905e3956
deactivated-608a4905e3956

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

Conditions:

• Current Accelerator and Base Shiki.
  • Both are In-Character.
  • Standard equipment for both Shiki and Accelerator.
  • Accelerator and Shiki do not have knowledge of each other and do not receive prep-time.
  • The fight takes place in Academy City.
  • Shiki and Accelerator start 1km apart.
  • The victory conditions are by any means necessary.
EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Accel can’t counter mystic eyes of death perception, shiki cant counter his vector manipulation... it’s a who strikes first scenario afaik

COOLGUY18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

COOLGUY18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ecoblitz: what does mystic eyes of death do?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@endbringernick: nice pic dude.

Thanks? Not sure if you're talking about one of the images in the OP or my profile image.

COOLGUY18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AGrape

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Accelerator can counter mystic eyes easily.

DevoidRuby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Void blinks and one shots due to being omnipotent

zgtfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By zgtfreak
zgtfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By zgtfreak

@endbringernick: I don't know quite how strong current Accel is, but you're better off pitting him up against normal Ryougi. Akasha is omnipotent.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zgtfreak: Alright, I'll change it to base Shiki.

COOLGUY18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By COOLGUY18

@zgtfreak: Akasha ain't blinking The true magic Gods and Crowley, let alone the verse lmao.

Also, Akasha is a place and it's feat-less lmao.

assultstriker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zgtfreak said:

@endbringernick: I don't know quite how strong current Accel is, but you're better off pitting him up against normal Ryougi. Akasha is omnipotent.

Wtf?

zgtfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By zgtfreak

@coolguy18: Also, Akasha is a place and it's feat-less lmao.

Void Shiki is the physical manifestation of Akasha and is stated to be omnipotent. Void Shiki is Akasha. She even states that she is.

@assultstriker

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

zgtfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ecoblitz said:

@zgtfreak: akasha isn’t omnipotent

No Caption Provided

Also, her wish granting ability is described as all-powerful (which is another possible way of meaning omnipotent). "Shiki's Personal Skill Connection to the Root marks her as an all-powerful wish machine. Due to possessing this Skill, regular parameters become meaningless." http://typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Saber_(Fate/Grand_Order_-_Shiki_Ryougi)#Abilities This is backed up by Akasha seemingly claiming to be omnipotent.

You may say "But Akasha is a mere Saber Servant in Fate/GO, so how is she omnipotent?" To that I say omnipotents can do whatever they want; implying she can't act as a mere Servant for the fun of it means she has a restriction (not omnipotent). Akasha seems to heavily imply she took on an imperfect form on purpose; whether she is referring to taking on a human form or willingly becoming a Servant is up for you to decide, but regardless, it changes nothing.

No Caption Provided

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zgtfreak: an unsupported statement doesn’t make akasha omnipotent. You know I’m a huge fate fan but akasha isn’t omnipotent.

zgtfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By zgtfreak

@ecoblitz: > Unsupported statement.

> Is literally the Root of all creation.

No Caption Provided

And I consider Akasha a Kara no Kyoukai character.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e0e83bb0dbb5
deactivated-5e0e83bb0dbb5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ecoblitz said:

@zgtfreak: an unsupported statement doesn’t make akasha omnipotent. You know I’m a huge fate fan but akasha isn’t omnipotent.

I don't know much about fate, but theoretically, there isn't a supported feat for omnipotents, since they basically have no limits when we talk about feats. They don't cap at every power level, so statements are the only reasonable assumption, since you can't define an omnipotent being by on-screen feats, since you wouldn't find a define power level, regardless of what suggsversal stuff they do on-screen.

Like I said, don't know a damn thing about fate. Did this: ''Akasha omnipotent'' statement got debunked somewhere?

Avatar image for deactivated-5ffd6af867550
deactivated-5ffd6af867550

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Akasha is just a record of the world, isn't it?

zgtfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By zgtfreak

@johnsmjs36 Akasha is the Root (and by extension record) of all creation, and Void Shiki is her physical manifestation. It's more of a place, but is an actual being in the form of Void Shiki.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zgtfreak: From what I know Akasha is the record of the world and not omnipotent.

zgtfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@johnsmjs36: I mean I've literally sent an RT with all the information needed. Void Shiki even states she is the Root, aka Akasha:

“The spiral of origin is the primordial beginning of all things in this pattern of reality. All things pass through the great wheel, their natures and their histories—past, present, and future—are connected to it. It is thus a vast and empty place. It reflects what I am, in a way. I am connected to it, and I am a part of it as well. I am it. Which is why the greatest feats that mages can only dream of are allowed to me. I can change the very structure of elementary particles. I can transmute evolution itself, changing everything into something wholly different. All creation dances to the tune of magic and the melody of the arcane Art. I can bend the rules of this lie of a reality, this prison that keeps so many minds in sleep. I can break it as easily as a twig. I can remake this world. I can unmake it. I can make a new one, whole cloth.”

Kara no Kyoukai 8: Epilogue - page 227

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zgtfreak: Akasha is a primal force in Nasuverse but it is also just a record of everything in Nasuverse. Past, present, future, True Magics it has the record of everything. It is hardly omnipotent just because of this.

zgtfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@johnsmjs36: I don't understand what part of Void Shiki is Akasha makes Akasha only a primal force. Akasha became a person when Void Shiki was born. Void Shiki is stated to be omnipotent and can do anything via Root wish granting. The end.

Also Akasha's domain erases anyone who enters it since they returned to the origin of creation. Actually, to make a comparison... the Akashic Record works just like the Creator in When They Cry.

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zgtfreak: I know what akasha is... doesn’t make her omnipotent... more powerful than all fate characters? Yes. Omnipotent? Idk about that

zgtfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By zgtfreak

@ecoblitz: I mean when she is literally stated to be omnipotent, all-powerful (another term for omnipotent), and can do anything via wish granting, and is literally god... I mean... I don't know what other evidence you want... She has more evidence going for her omnipotence than many other widely accepted omnipotent beings in other verses. It's not even to wank her. I'm literally saying she should not be allowed in debates.

COOLGUY18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zgtfreak: Still, void shiki is still featless. You can't really use her in debates lmao.

And also, the holy grail was stated to be an "Omnipotent" wish granting device right? so, Holy grail>/<Akasha ???

zgtfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@coolguy18: Still, void shiki is still featless. You can't really use her in debates lmao.

So was the original TOAA from Marvel and the omnipotent version of the Presence from DC, yet everyone accepted them as omnipotent. No feat can prove omnipotence, as they are literal perfection. We can only rely off of statements.

And also, the holy grail was stated to be an "Omnipotent" wish granting device right? so, Holy grail>/<Akasha ???

The Holy Grail was thought to be omnipotent, until it was revealed that it wasn't for a plot twist. Akasha has no such plot twist. And you are comparing a magic cup to god. lol

COOLGUY18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5ea57ce883196
deactivated-5ea57ce883196

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@coolguy18: @ecoblitz: Nasu has already confirmed that Void Shiki is one the strongest in all of his fictional work.

Q: Throughout the whole Nasuverse (Kara no Kyoukai, Tsukihime, Fate, DDD) strongest character Who would be the top three? A: Magical Amber (Ruby). Neco-Arc. Taiga. ---not. In a serious story, 1. Arcueid 2. Ryougi Shiki 3. Primordial Demons (excluding servants)

The quote was made years after he said that Shiki can fight a servant defensively.

And Void Shiki created her other 2 personalities, but she can take over the body any time she wants.

It's stated that many times that she's basically the physical avatar of the place called Akasha Root, she even said that she's omnipotent.

She's a being that governs the entire Nasuverse multiverse, the timeline and also she has reality warping to the highest degree possible.

She can erase anyone and everything if she so desires.

COOLGUY18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By COOLGUY18

@chasekilleen: I know Void Shiki is omnipotent.

But this is base shiki. AGAINST CURRENT ACCEL.

Yeah, she get's blitzstomped or murked in a distance.

Also, the MEoDP won't help her. Since Accel ian't a char in nasuverse, and even if he is not a fate char and can see his lines, her knife/katana would break upon contact lol.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@coolguy18: Void Shiki was only brought up cause this was originally Accel vs Void Shiki but changed it to base Shiki when I found out Void Shiki is omnipotent.

COOLGUY18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@endbringernick: ohhh, then it is also a mismatch. I think post headshot pre ww3 accel would be a better version of accel.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@coolguy18 said:

@endbringernick: ohhh, then it is also a mismatch. I think post headshot pre ww3 accel would be a better version of accel.

@endbringernick said:

@coolguy18: Void Shiki was only brought up cause this was originally Accel vs Void Shiki but changed it to base Shiki when I found out Void Shiki is omnipotent.

I agree that Ryougi Shiki cannot defeat Accel.

It's a mismatch in its own that way.

Because Ryougi Shiki is just a normal human that can kill things that normal humans can't.

But with Void Shiki vs. Accelerator: It's a massive mismatch by itself.

Either way, it's a mismatch. 😂🤣

Avatar image for dalastuchihaman
DaLastUchihaMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Acc.

SagaTheLegend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

People are forgetting Void Shiki would never use "omnipotence" in character so she would lose to Accel either way.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sagathelegend: Why are you bringing up Void Shiki, when we are talking about Ryougi Shiki?

She will use it depending on the severity of the situation. She was about to YEET Goetia out.

She won't use it, because to her everything is a joke.

She's the beginning of life and end of life. Why would she waste her time dealing with mortals?

And are we forgetting that she exists in every dimensions and also 4D attacks can't even harm her? I mean she governs the entire multiverse and also the timelines itself, she can rewrite entire universal law and also she's beyond concepts, able to freely manipulate concepts as she pleases.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sagathelegend: But like if we are using Void Shiki in a battle debate for example in the first place, her ideals and apathetic personality shouldn't hinder at all.

But that's just my opinion. If we are picking two characters, why should stuff like ideologies and personalities be in the way of the battle, unless it's a very bad match-up.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SagaTheLegend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I did not bring up Void Shiki, people were already talking about it way before

@sagathelegend: Why are you bringing up Void Shiki, when we are talking about Ryougi Shiki?

She will use it depending on the severity of the situation. She was about to YEET Goetia out.

She won't use it, because to her everything is a joke.

• I thought she won't use it because her origin is void, so she would have zero interest on using it because of it.

She's the beginning of life and end of life. Why would she waste her time dealing with mortals?

And are we forgetting that she exists in every dimensions and also 4D attacks can't even harm her? I mean she governs the entire multiverse and also the timelines itself, she can rewrite entire universal law and also she's beyond concepts, able to freely manipulate concepts as she pleases.

• Well she never did any of the feats that you are talking about. I also remember reading somewhere that she said she wouldn't stand a chance against a true Beast of Gaia, probably comes from FGO.
  • There is also the thing about human Void Shiki only able to fight against a servant defensively.

SagaTheLegend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It depends. People might prefer a battle in character than bloodlusted.

@sagathelegend: But like if we are using Void Shiki in a battle debate for example in the first place, her ideals and apathetic personality shouldn't hinder at all.

But that's just my opinion. If we are picking two characters, why should stuff like ideologies and personalities be in the way of the battle, unless it's a very bad match-up.

SagaTheLegend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anyway, in this conditions Accelerator stomps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sagathelegend: That statement that she can only fight against a servant defensively has long been contradicted.

One is her appearance as a servant in FGO and also this quote here:

Q: Throughout the whole Nasuverse (Kara no Kyoukai, Tsukihime, Fate, DDD) strongest character

Who would be the top three?

A: Magical Amber (Ruby). Neco-Arc. Taiga. ---not.

In a serious story, 1. Arcueid 2. Ryougi Shiki 3. Primordial Demons

(excluding servants)

He literally stated that she's one of the strongest beings in his entire fictional works.

But let me ask you a question?

Why can we take Tamamo's statement about her capable of destroying the universe as a widely accepted featless statement but we can't take, the Kara no Kyoukai epilogue statement featless as an acceptable statement?

Void Shiki stated that she's omnipotent.

Why would she lie?

And the Akasha Root is beyond everything.

Everything in Nasuworks is under The Root itself.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sagathelegend: I agree that in this particular case Accelerator wins.

syncroniam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By syncroniam

Ryougi Shiki might defeat Accelerator but she is definitely not even close to the most powerful Nasuverse characters when there are beings like Solomon, Merlin, awakaned Qin Shi Huang, Beast III etc

@zgtfreak said:

Even if Akasha isn't omnipotent, she is above the entire Nasuverse, including CCC. She blinks Accel and his verse.

Saying that she is above the entire Nasuverse when there are multiple high tier Fate servants like Goetia and Arjuna (Berseker) that fodderize almost everything shows juts lack of knowledge. There are some servants that have inherited Shiki's abilities as well due to the reincarnations of the souls.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@syncroniam:

Lol what?

Q: Throughout the whole Nasuverse (Kara no Kyoukai, Tsukihime, Fate, DDD) strongest character

Who would be the top three?

A: Magical Amber (Ruby). Neco-Arc. Taiga. ---not.

In a serious story, 1. Arcueid 2. Ryougi Shiki 3. Primordial Demons

(excluding servants)

Do you not know anything about Fate or what?

It was implied that Void Shiki could've yeeted Goetia out of existence.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@syncroniam: Name me one servant that can resist the Void Shiki's conceptual manipulation and also can go back in time and destroy and recreate life itself from scratch.

She can delete the entire Fateverse if she pleases.

Please at least understand what you're talking about.