Avatar image for deactivated-60fae469e992f
deactivated-60fae469e992f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

That isn't 8th Day Juggernaut. That is Trion

Tbh Doomsday likely KO's Juggernaut although he has literally no way to put him down.

BabyDarkseid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DD

Picallo3798

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DD easy. He's been defeated by physical attacks so many times he's practically immune to physical attack. Then he can adapt to defeat Jugg's shield.

omriamar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

this is a stalemate

CaM_CaSh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doomsday.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2121a0a9a00
deactivated-5b2121a0a9a00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Doomsday

Avatar image for that_comicv_guy
that_comicv_guy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By that_comicv_guy
Picallo3798

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Picallo3798

@that_comicv_guy said:

@picallo3798: But how is he going to put him down though.

DD has the ability to adapt to energy patterns as we've seen plenty of times. Once he adapts to get through Juggernauts protective shield that makes him invulnerable. Its over.

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jugs or stalemate

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

8th day was 100 times stronger than his normal stuff as there is no way Doomsday overpowers Cain Marko nor ko's him.

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

8th day can't be put down by DD it's a long fight but Juggs ends this

Picallo3798

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

8th day was 100 times stronger than his normal stuff as there is no way Doomsday overpowers Cain Marko nor ko's him.

You realize that DD is Stronger than some of the top tier DC characters right??? Not to mention at this juncture he's practically immune to physical damage. After he adapts to Juggs shield. Juggs gets wrecked. Hard.

Avatar image for johnpeterbanana
johnpeterbanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Juggy.

Avatar image for bowlt_swagg_320
bowlt_swagg_320

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Juggs

Avatar image for deactivated-61215780523f9
deactivated-61215780523f9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stalemate or Doomsday I guess.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f36de50edb16
deactivated-5f36de50edb16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Juggernaut or stalemate

king_majestros

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@picallo3798: What exactly do you mean by "he'll adapt to Juggernaut's shield?"

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hellionvulcan said:

You realize that DD is Stronger than some of the top tier DC characters right??? Not to mention at this juncture he's practically immune to physical damage. After he adapts to Juggs shield. Juggs gets wrecked. Hard.

Doomsday isn't wrecking 8th day in the slightest since Juggs is way stronger and the power backing him is superior to Doomsday.

P00TY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@picallo3798: Regarding Juggs shields. Did DD ever adapt to something that is NOT attacking him? I thought DD had to be attacked to adapt.

Picallo3798

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@p00ty said:

@picallo3798: Regarding Juggs shields. Did DD ever adapt to something that is NOT attacking him? I thought DD had to be attacked to adapt.

No, as a matter of fact Ill try to find the scan where he adapts to a persons energy shield. Its the same theory. May be hard to track down to be honest.

Picallo3798

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Picallo3798
Avatar image for proteusxmanrxis
ProteusXManRxis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Juggernaut

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

HP Doomsday for sure.

P00TY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By P00TY

@picallo3798: That scan shows him mimicking Eradicators powers. So conceivably he can create his own forcefield similar to Juggs. Actually leaning towards DD to win. I believe Juggs has been hurt and almost defeated.

Avatar image for that_comicv_guy
that_comicv_guy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@p00ty: The guy was called Eradicator. Yes that one. Heres the link where you can find it.:

https://www.reddit.com/r/respectthreads/comments/5676i0/respect_doomsday_preflashpoint/?st=j7uuvn91&sh=7fe63980

That doesn't show him adapting to Eradicator's shields. And also, regardless if he needs to be attacked or not to be immune to something, immune basicly means not being able to be hurt by something so being immune to juggernaut's shield which basiclly don't hurt him doesn't make sense

Aatroxxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stalemate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@picallo3798 said:
@that_comicv_guy said:

DD has the ability to adapt to energy patterns as we've seen plenty of times. Once he adapts to get through Juggernauts protective shield that makes him invulnerable. Its over.

Juggernaut doesn't need his shield, you know that right? He did well against WWH without it and has been depowered and disintegrated to merely a skeleton, yet he still kept fighting

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@p00ty said:

@picallo3798: That scan shows him mimicking Eradicators powers. So conceivably he can create his own forcefield similar to Juggs. Actually leaning towards DD to win. I believe Juggs has been hurt and almost defeated.

I think @pipxeroth told me that Juggernaut hasn't been harmed by pure physical force at full power once in his history (minus depowerments) and he knows a lot about Juggernaut

I can't think personally think of a time where he has

pipxeroth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By pipxeroth

@decaf_wizard: Well he has been put in a coma by someone with the uni power smacking him down from orbit if you count that as pure physical force, but really the uni power is basically just a plot device that gives the character as much power as they need to accomplish whatever their "destiny" is, so I wouldn't really count that. There was also the time he was hurt by Professor Hulk, but that was extremely poor writing given that he is consistently unharmed by attacks from much stronger characters. Those are the only two I can think of.

@picallo3798 Doomsday "adapting to Juggernaut's shield" is about as logical as him adapting to Superman's bio-electric aura and depowering him.

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@decaf_wizard: Well he has been put in a coma by someone with the uni power smacking him down from orbit if you count that as pure physical force, but really the uni power is basically just a plot device that gives the character as much power as they need to accomplish whatever their "destiny" is, so I wouldn't really count that. There was also the time he was hurt by Professor Hulk, but that was extremely poor writing given that he is consistently unharmed by attacks from much stronger characters. Those are the only two I can think of.

@picallo3798 Doomsday "adapting to Juggernaut's shield" is about as logical as him adapting to Superman's bio-electric aura and depowering him.

The uni powered William Nguyen ko'd Juggernaut telepathically and sent him crashing back to earth hopeful it'd kill him.

No Caption Provided

P00TY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hellionvulcan: @pipxeroth: He probed his mind to find his weakness. He destroyed his helmet and dropped him to Earth. No where does it say he attacked him with telepathy. Just says he probed his mind.

@decaf_wizard: Eight day Juggernaut was hurt by the other Exemplars. Conquest was able to hurt him with pressure points. And another hurt him with his claws. Also, didn't Onslaught defeat him? Can't remember

P00TY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/wonder-woman-vs-juggernaut-555989/?page=7

Post 344 says 8th Juggernaut is hurt. His victory is narrow. And his entire upper body is trembling.

helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DD wins.

rhistr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@that_comicv_guy said:

pipxeroth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@p00ty: First off to clarify something, when I said that apart from those instances he hasn't been physically harmed, I meant physically damaged/knocked out, not simply feeling pain.

Anyway, you're forgetting that all the exemplars are empowered by Cyttorak-level beings and as such have magical based attacks though. The only exemplar who was said to hurt him was Conquest, who accomplished it via hidden pressure points. You can't really equate her hurting Cain to being an example that he can be physically KOd, in the same way that you can't equate Juggernaut's momentum to being done by strength. Onslaught defeated Juggernaut with his telepathy, not physical power.

@hellionvulcan I think it's unclear whether or not he used telepathy on him there. Either way like I said, the unipower is extremely plot driven, so I don't think it's relevant.

P00TY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pipxeroth: It says his victory was narrow. And he was visibly trembling. A narrow victory means he almost lost the fight.

Nope, I'm not forgetting who empowers them. Just because they are powered by magic doesn't mean every attack is infused with magic. When Juggs hits someone it hurts because of the force of his punch. Not because it's magic based.

Someone said that Juggs has never been harmed by physical attacks. The battle with Conquest shows otherwise. She used pressure points not magic to almost defeat him. Also, until it is shown or stated that Captain Universe used TP attacks then that counts as a physical attack as well. I'm not saying DD can replicate either feat. Just stating examples of him being harmed by physical force.

Standardized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stalemate, this would be a slugfest.

jasonhitto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Juggs win in a stomp

pipxeroth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@p00ty:

It says his victory was narrow. And he was visibly trembling. A narrow victory means he almost lost the fight.

Never said otherwise.

Nope, I'm not forgetting who empowers them. Just because they are powered by magic doesn't mean every attack is infused with magic. When Juggs hits someone it hurts because of the force of his punch. Not because it's magic based.

They have magical based powers depending on what they embody. Juggernaut embodies unstoppable physical force, so he has his whole unstoppable momentum shtick. That's magic based, not done with his strength. Conquest embodies fighting and combat, so her attacks are magical based. Same as how Bedlam's telepathy is magic based. It's not difficult to comprehend.

Someone said that Juggs has never been harmed by physical attacks. The battle with Conquest shows otherwise. She used pressure points not magic to almost defeat him.

Yes but her attacks are magic based since she is the literal embodiment of combat in the same way that Cain's momentum is magic based due to be the embodiment of unstoppable force. You can't simply say "Conquest harmed him, ergo every high tier and their dog can harm him physically".

Also, until it is shown or stated that Captain Universe used TP attacks then that counts as a physical attack as well.

Like I said, the uni power is for all intents and purposes a plot device that gives the user enough power to achieve a given task, which in this case was to defeat Juggernaut. He does say that he probed his mind for weaknesses and tore through his helmet with the uni power, so it's entirely possible that he was able to shut down Cain's force field before throwing him.

I'm not saying DD can replicate either feat. Just stating examples of him being harmed by physical force.

Conquest's attacks are magical in nature, the captain universe instance is ambiguous, and the only other one is Professor Hulk which is extremely bad writing. You could also probably include his fight with War Hulk, but despite Hulk threatening to kill him by cutting his head off (which wouldn't work in the first place), he wasn't actually shown to be physically harmed and was fine as soon as Hulk left.

P00TY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By P00TY

@pipxeroth: Conquest power source is irrelevant. If you believe that if Superman hit Juggs in those same spots...that it wouldn't have the same effect then present your case. Nothing supports that her being magic-based made her attacks any more potent. In fact, I don't recall magic based characters ever being a weakness for Juggs.

See above. Juggs is not vulnerable to magic based characters. If that were true then Thor could have hurt him.

Wolverine has stabbed out his eye. Captain Universe has stopped him. Hulk has put him on his knees. To think that only magic can affect Juggs has been disproven multiple times.

Nothing is ambiguous. Captain Universe stated what he did. No reason to assume he used attacks that were not stated nor shown.

See point 3. You're making excuses for Juggs. If it were just one instance then cool. But MULTIPLE examples can't all be bad writing.

pipxeroth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@p00ty:

Conquest power source is irrelevant.

Lol what? It's entirely relevant.

If you believe that if Superman hit Juggs in those same spots...that it wouldn't have the same effect then present your case.

That's not how burden of proof works, sorry.

Nothing supports that her being magic-based made her attacks any more potent. In fact, I don't recall magic based characters ever being a weakness for Juggs.

Uhh no, Shatterstar's swords were able to harm Juggernaut due to being magical in nature -

No Caption Provided

See above. Juggs is not vulnerable to magic based characters. If that were true then Thor could have hurt him.

Except that Odin isn't on the same level as Cyttorak-tier beings.

Wolverine has stabbed out his eye.

No he hasn't, not while he's been at his normal power levels at least. Wolverine is literally incapable of harming him.

No Caption Provided

Captain Universe has stopped him. Hulk has put him on his knees.

Are you actually reading my posts? I already addressed these two...

To think that only magic can affect Juggs has been disproven multiple times.

I never said only magic can affect him, I said he's never been harmed by pure physical power apart from some specific instances with poor writing.

Nothing is ambiguous. Captain Universe stated what he did. No reason to assume he used attacks that were not stated nor shown.

What? He literally stated that he tried to probe his mind to find his weakness but couldn't because of the helmet, so he destroyed the helmet, then threw Juggernaut to Earth. Unless you think he just destroyed the helmet for shits and giggles? We don't know what he did.

See point 3. You're making excuses for Juggs. If it were just one instance then cool. But MULTIPLE examples can't all be bad writing.

Explaining context is making excuses now? Lol. You haven't presented a single clear cut feat of him being harmed by brute strength, and the Professor Hulk instance was bad writing given that Cain consistently tanks more powerful attacks.

20damon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By 20damon

War Hulk could have killed Juggernaut so there is that occasion as well. Green Scar hurt him though they did not visible damage to each other (They only fought for a couple of frames), and also momentarily stopped Juggernaut's advance, driving the force downward. Certainly doesn't seem out of H/P DD's range.

pipxeroth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@20damon: There's no evidence that War Hulk was going to kill Juggernaut other than him saying he would behead Cain. Assuming the sword could even cut him, Juggernaut would have simply regenerated.

P00TY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pipxeroth: Before i post scans..... In what comic is it stated that Juggs is vulnerable to magic based beings or items?

20damon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@20damon: There's no evidence that War Hulk was going to kill Juggernaut other than him saying he would behead Cain. Assuming the sword could even cut him, Juggernaut would have simply regenerated.

Neither of us can prove it but it's on you to prove that what the character stated was about to happen was a lie. In either case, Juggernaut was lying in a heap, helpless after getting stomped by War.

P00TY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Times Juggernaut was hurt when no magic was involved.

Hulk had him trembling and on his knees.

Captain Universe threw him to earth. If Captain Universe mentioned that he probed his mind, ripped his helmet and threw him to Earth... Why wouldn't he say that he mind r**pe him also?

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
P00TY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

The narration says that it was "pressure points" that was hurting Cain. Makes no mention of Conquest taking advantage of Cain's weakness to magic.

Cain is helpless and unable to defend himself.

No Caption Provided

20damon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@p00ty:

There is this one as well, however, while neither is causing visible damage to the other, it is quite clear that both are feeling the other's blows and they only fought for a few frames.

No Caption Provided