Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#251  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

kuchiku says:

"shhhhh i didnt want him to no that you dont tell people who you are so why give me away and iw as aking a drwing of each of those diff chars you boob!"

Don't call him a boob. EGoD is an actual person, not just some machine where you can just ask for a drawing whenever you want. Do you know how long it takes to draw those drawings? It porbably takes him a long time. And he probably has other stuff in his own life to do. So, now, you just add three more requests onto his probably already busy agenda? Do you think of no one but yourself?

This is the same thing that happened to B. Everyone kept asking her and asking her, and now she won't draw for anyone anymore. You're going to do the same for EGoD. Stop being so selfish and think about the person who's actually drawing you the pic. He could have just as easily said no, but he was a nice person and drew you one pic. Why do you want 3 more? He's a real person with real things to do other than be your personal artist.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

#252  Edited By Sparda

Cryo-Wolf says:

"kuchiku says:
"shhhhh i didnt want him to no that you dont tell people who you are so why give me away and iw as aking a drwing of each of those diff chars you boob!"

Don't call him a boob. EGoD is an actual person, not just some machine where you can just ask for a drawing whenever you want. Do you know how long it takes to draw those drawings? It porbably takes him a long time. And he probably has other stuff in his own life to do. So, now, you just add three more requests onto his probably already busy agenda? Do you think of no one but yourself?

This is the same thing that happened to B. Everyone kept asking her and asking her, and now she won't draw for anyone anymore. You're going to do the same for EGoD. Stop being so selfish and think about the person who's actually drawing you the pic. He could have just as easily said no, but he was a nice person and drew you one pic. Why do you want 3 more? He's a real person with real things to do other than be your personal artist."

Agreed, and it's a darn shame when someone loses their passion for something that they love to do.

Copy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#253  Edited By Copy

Post Deleted.

kuchiku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#254  Edited By kuchiku

Post Deleted.

kuchiku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#255  Edited By kuchiku

Post Deleted.

kuchiku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#256  Edited By kuchiku

Post Deleted.

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#257  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

kuchiku says:

"and yes i do think of other people!!! "

It doesn't seem like you do. It never seems like you do. You may not be demanding it, but because he's a nice person he'll do it anyway, which will add even more to his workload. You don't think, Kuchiku. That's your problem. All you care about is yourself and calling other people wh0res. Why don't you see what your problem is? Everyone else does.

kuchiku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#258  Edited By kuchiku

Post Deleted.

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#259  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

And He should say no. The whole thing is that he already made one for you, nd you're already asking for 3 more. Once he finishes these, whose to say you won't ask for more? When will you stop?

And I know I'm not "all that." I'm a nerd. I'm fat. I have alot of Acne. I probably don't have many friends. I've never had a girlfriend. I know I'm a loser. I'm far from "all that". So dn't accue me of thinking I'm higher than what I really am, when that's the crime you've committed yourself.

I'm not gonna say anymore because I don't want his thread locked.

kuchiku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#260  Edited By kuchiku

Post Deleted.

kuchiku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#261  Edited By kuchiku

Post Deleted.

kuchiku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#262  Edited By kuchiku

ill do it

Crimson Orchid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#263  Edited By Crimson Orchid

Do you guys maybe want to go back and delete your argument? I'm just a little worried that it might raise some issues later.

EGoD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#264  Edited By EGoD  Moderator

Okay Darkchild here you go, hope you like it.

kuchiku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#265  Edited By kuchiku

EGoD says:

"Okay Darkchild here you go, hope you like it.
HOLY" />http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t152/leaderofthedarkness/darkchild.jpg"HOLY SH!T THAT LOOKS AWSOME MAN DC WILL LOVVVEEEEE IT
Post Edited:2008-01-27 19:40:24
Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 12

#266  Edited By Darkchild

EGoD says:

"Okay Darkchild here you go, hope you like it.
" />http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t152/leaderofthedarkness/darkchild.jpg"

dude. thats freaking awesome

Avatar image for akira_overdrive
Akira Overdrive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#267  Edited By Akira Overdrive

EGod man,so dope...

Id love to see how you would portray my character..

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#268  Edited By Darkchild

Hey E how do you go about making them i mean like do you read the profiles and get a mental image from that

Copy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#269  Edited By Copy

EGoD says:

"Since I do see that there was quite the discussion going on in here, I will take a minute to comment. I don't mind doing requests for people just as long as no one gets demanding on time restraints, I do have a full time job which I am at 5 - 6 days a week so that does take up quite a bit of time. I also spend time working on my own projects and writing quite a bit as well. I am currently working on requests that were asked from Copy who is being extremely patient thankfully and Shadowchyld and Crimson Orchid and Jarnus and Dormath, so don't worry, I haven't missed you, lol."

Lol, No prob man. Anyway I should be thanking you lol.

EGoD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#270  Edited By EGoD  Moderator

Since I do see that there was quite the discussion going on in here, I will take a minute to comment.

I don't mind doing requests for people just as long as no one gets demanding on time restraints, I do have a full time job which I am at 5 - 6 days a week so that does take up quite a bit of time. I also spend time working on my own projects and writing quite a bit as well.

I am currently working on requests that were asked from Copy who is being extremely patient thankfully and Shadowchyld and Crimson Orchid and Jarnus and Dormath, so don't worry, I haven't missed you, lol.

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#271  Edited By Darkchild

EGoD says:

"YEP! that's what I do, some are harder then others, I also look through the image banks in profiles to get an idea of maybe where the person's personal taste in their character may lead. "

yeah as i could tell i have more colossus pics and evil peoples. Man again thanks

EGoD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#272  Edited By EGoD  Moderator

YEP! that's what I do, some are harder then others, I also look through the image banks in profiles to get an idea of maybe where the person's personal taste in their character may lead.

Akira Overdrive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#273  Edited By Akira Overdrive

Okay EGod,ill wait to be the last request out of all those ones you have going on,if i may request a pic.

kuchiku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#274  Edited By kuchiku

EGoD says:

"YEP! that's what I do, some are harder then others, I also look through the image banks in profiles to get an idea of maybe where the person's personal taste in their character may lead. "

muct have been hard to do mine then since i have like 100 in there

EGoD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#275  Edited By EGoD  Moderator

No probs DC. :D

kuchiku says:

"EGoD says:
muct have been hard to do mine then since i have like 100 in there"

lol, yeah, some peeps have a ton of images but hey it all helps to do something. Sometimes I just catch an idea in my head and put it on paper. It usually gets changed at a certain point as well during the process cause something doesn't work for me or I decide I don't like it.

kuchiku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#276  Edited By kuchiku

EGoD says:

"No probs DC. :D kuchiku says:
"EGoD says:
muct have been hard to do mine then since i have like 100 in there"
lol, yeah, some peeps have a ton of images but hey it all helps to do something. Sometimes I just catch an idea in my head and put it on paper. It usually gets changed at a certain point as well during the process cause something doesn't work for me or I decide I don't like it. "

lol i wish i had a scanner so i could scan some of my drawings lol

Akira Overdrive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#277  Edited By Akira Overdrive

EGoD says:

"Akira Overdrive says:
"Okay EGod,ill wait to be the last request out of all those ones you have going on,if i may request a pic."

lol, yes you may. I was just checking out your character profile as well. I write things down on sticky notes. Thank the gods I have a brand new slimline computer which takes up very little space on this desk and I have room for my post-it notes holder. lol."

Thanks man,i appreciate the effort.I know you will do a kickass job on my chracter.

EGoD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#278  Edited By EGoD  Moderator

Akira Overdrive says:

"Okay EGod,ill wait to be the last request out of all those ones you have going on,if i may request a pic."

lol, yes you may. I was just checking out your character profile as well. I write things down on sticky notes. Thank the gods I have a brand new slimline computer which takes up very little space on this desk and I have room for my post-it notes holder. lol.

EGoD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#279  Edited By EGoD  Moderator

I love my scanner, I hate that my new computer has Vista on it though since it reset my scanner settings from how they used to be on my other computer but I'm too lazy to hook it back up to the old computer. ha ha.

Crimson Orchid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#280  Edited By Crimson Orchid

EGoD says:

"Since I do see that there was quite the discussion going on in here, I will take a minute to comment.I don't mind doing requests for people just as long as no one gets demanding on time restraints, I do have a full time job which I am at 5 - 6 days a week so that does take up quite a bit of time. I also spend time working on my own projects and writing quite a bit as well.I am currently working on requests that were asked from Copy who is being extremely patient thankfully and Shadowchyld and Crimson Orchid and Jarnus and Dormath, so don't worry, I haven't missed you, lol."

Thanks so much dude. No rush at all. I understand the whole limited time factor, as I definitely have that as well with my work. I'm just grateful you've accepted my request. ^_^

EGoD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#281  Edited By EGoD  Moderator

Alrighty, I have Jarnus' picture to post. Hope you like it.

Copy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#282  Edited By Copy

That is sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet.

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#283  Edited By Darkchild

EGoD says:

"Alrighty, I have Jarnus' picture to post. Hope you like it.
" />http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t152/leaderofthedarkness/jarnus.jpg"

it might make Jarnus cooler...hahahahahahahahahaha nope

no but dude your art AWESOME thats the only word i could think of that explains it all in one word

T.J. Magnum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#284  Edited By T.J. Magnum

nice

Crimson Orchid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#285  Edited By Crimson Orchid

Very very cool dude. ^_^

EGoD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#286  Edited By EGoD  Moderator

Thanks its suppose to be a cross between Spawn and Doom.

Okay Crimson Orchid here is a little something for you.

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#287  Edited By Darkchild

EGoD says:

"Thanks its suppose to be a cross between Spawn and Doom.Okay Crimson Orchid here is a little something for you.
" />http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t152/leaderofthedarkness/crimsonorchid.jpg"

DAMN

T.J. Magnum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#288  Edited By T.J. Magnum

EGoD says:

"Thanks its suppose to be a cross between Spawn and Doom. Okay Crimson Orchid here is a little something for you.
" />http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t152/leaderofthedarkness/crimsonorchid.jpg"

you got talent

Crimson Orchid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#289  Edited By Crimson Orchid

EGoD says:

"Thanks its suppose to be a cross between Spawn and Doom.Okay Crimson Orchid here is a little something for you.

That is freaking awesome, thank you so much!

Jarnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#290  Edited By Jarnus

EGoD says:

Sweet man, You Rock! Hopefully now, People will learn to like me for this Cool Art that is going to go in my Bio. lol.

Hawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#291  Edited By Hawk

EGoD says:

"and Hawk, hope you like this, I saw another similar image of Angel that you asked about and did this.
" />http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t152/leaderofthedarkness/hawk.jpg"

Hey I just say this.....thanks alot. WOW I wasn't expecting anything. Really thanks!

Dormath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#292  Edited By Dormath

holy hell that Jarus one is amazing.

Lady Poison

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#293  Edited By Lady Poison

You are really good.

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#294  Edited By Final Arrow

Good work Bro

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#295  Edited By warlock360

EGoD says:

Niiiiiice

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#296  Edited By Darkchild

EGoD says:

"Thanks, glad you guys like your characters and thanks to the rest for liking my work. Well commercials over so back to Smallville and Supernatural and working on everyone elses requests. :D"

u watching em too lol

Copy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#297  Edited By Copy

Can't wait Egod. lol

EGoD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#298  Edited By EGoD  Moderator

Thanks, glad you guys like your characters and thanks to the rest for liking my work. Well commercials over so back to Smallville and Supernatural and working on everyone elses requests. :D

Avatar image for midnight_lantern
Midnight Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wow, Can I request something?

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#300  Edited By Darkchild

EGoD says:

"DC, hells yeah, I even have a friend in Norway who is hooked on Supernatural thanks to me, lol.ShadowChyld, here you are, hope you like.
" />http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t152/leaderofthedarkness/shadowchyld.jpg"

yeah i love Supernatural i didnt really like last nights ep for some reason so i was switching between that and Lost