Avatar image for ramsillustrations
RamsIllustrations

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By RamsIllustrations

Well I'ts finally time to get this one going, ssejllenrad gave me the ok to post the voting since he has been a bit busy.

Great entries and lots of hard work!

Voting ends Saturday April 1st Central time.

No Caption Provided

Jexsu

No Caption Provided

Mofetaclueca

No Caption Provided

Ramsillustrations

@egod@shatterstar Please pin, thanks :)

king_majestros

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By king_majestros
EGoD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3 EGoD  Moderator

Pinned.

My vote goes to @mofetaclueca . It reminds me of a hellmouth creature from Buffy.

shatterstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By shatterstar  Moderator

Gonna go with Ramsillustrations.

ARMIV2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By ARMIV2

Tough one here, but I'll have to go with Mofetaclueca.

Avatar image for lord_adamantium
Lord_Adamantium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ramsillustrations

Only actual drawing of the three that deals with ragnarok-type stuff.

Zatanna (DC even), Shuma Gorath, and Dr Strange are kinda not ragnarok-y ya know?

Mofetaclueca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Mofetaclueca

@lord_adamantium: Of course they are not from ragnarok. But the rules only said it had to be an apocalipitc scene with superheroes, not necessarily the ragnarok. So, I respected the rules:

"Simply make an "End of the World" scenario with, of course, superhero/es in them. You can have the battle of Ragnarok as the title implies. You can have superheroes saving people from a global destruction. You can even make a Judeo-Christian end of the world theme with the final battle of good vs evil. DC, Marvel, Image, Valiant, whatever. Go crazy. Anything that shows "the end times" can work. Just make sure you got superheroes in them m'kay?"

Lord_Adamantium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lord_adamantium: Of course they are not from ragnarok. But the rules only said it had to be an apocalipitc scene with superheroes, not necessarily the ragnarok. So, I respected the rules:

"Simply make an "End of the World" scenario with, of course, superhero/es in them. You can have the battle of Ragnarok as the title implies. You can have superheroes saving people from a global destruction. You can even make a Judeo-Christian end of the world theme with the final battle of good vs evil. DC, Marvel, Image, Valiant, whatever. Go crazy. Anything that shows "the end times" can work. Just make sure you got superheroes in them m'kay?"

Still, I would have liked to see some elements of Ragnarok in the picture not just a quasi-apocalyptic scene: kinda just looks like "Shuma Gorath attacks city and two mages team up to battle him".

That is what I based my decision on and I stand by it.

Mofetaclueca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lord_adamantium: Didn't mean to make you change your mind. That was purely for your infomation. It seemed that you thought the contest was exclusively about nordic ragnarok and that I didn't follow the rules, which it's not the case. You can vote whoever you want, of course.

Lord_Adamantium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lord_adamantium: Didn't mean to make you change your mind. That was purely for your infomation. It seemed that you thought the contest was exclusively about nordic ragnarok and that I didn't follow the rules, which it's not the case. You can vote whoever you want, of course.

No I understood the contest. Neither Zatanna nor Dr. Strange scream Ragnarok (end of the world apocalypse...hence my my adding "ragnarok-type stuff" in my original post) and as I stated i would have liked to have seen at least one element that related to the actual Ragnarok event. I did not need the information. I know: I can and did vote for who I wanted.

EGoD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#11 EGoD  Moderator

@lord_adamantium: @mofetaclueca

The title of the contest was only implied. Their was a wide option of what the artists could do for the contest as noted in the original contest thread. It did not have to be "Ragnarok" . Calling an artist out on his choice not being ragnarok wasn't needed.

In the end this is a voting thread for others to choose which creation they prefer by style, content, etc.... and vote on, let's keep it as such.

Lord_Adamantium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Lord_Adamantium

@egod said:

@lord_adamantium: @mofetaclueca

The title of the contest was only implied. Their was a wide option of what the artists could do for the contest as noted in the original contest thread. It did not have to be "Ragnarok" . Calling an artist out on his choice not being ragnarok wasn't needed.

In the end this is a voting thread for others to choose which creation they prefer by style, content, etc.... and vote on, let's keep it as such.

I understand the title of the contest and it's implications.

I did not "call out an artist on his choice for not being ragnarok" per se I simply qualified my reasoning behind my vote and implied, and then reiterated, that I would like to have seen at least one Ragnarok-specific element.

I realize it is a voting thread but one of the artists respectfully engaged me in a discourse and I responded respectfully. I don't really see the problem nor why you would feel the need to "moderate". The conversation between myself and @mofetaclueca was not disrespectful and was already resolved prior to your becoming involved :L I mean, bro, that was two+ hours ago.

ssejllenrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for ramsillustrations
RamsIllustrations

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ok. it looks like I squeaked by on this one. Thanks for the votes!

New Contest here