Follow

Dragon Ball Universe

Concept » Dragon Ball Universe appears in 185 issues.

The shared universe between some of the works of Akira Toriyama such as Dragonball, Jaco the Galactic Patrolman, Dr Slump, Neko Majin, and other one shot mangas.

look on the bright side

Beast_mode999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Ok I get it most of you don't like how the Zamasu arc ended but overall it was a pretty good arc.

Also just look at how Super has improved.

It stated of with the BoG arc which was ok... went to the Frieza arc which was not ok... then it got progressively better during the U6 arc... then the Zamasu arc came an blew us away (until the end)...

Super is getting better and starting to pick up the pace. Also remember we have yet to cover

• Planet Salad
    • the other 9 universes
    • the tournament
    • the other gods of destruction
    • Zeno and the other warriors stronger than Whis
    • The final battle with Beerus and Goku
    • And above all the final battle with Goku and Vegeta which settles it all.

I have a good feeling about this next arc.

Jgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By Jgames

No it went from crap to crap, to okay, to Good but has some flaw.

Edit: Also while Trunks spirit sword was BS, it was at least awesome. Goku forgetting the charm is just a lame joke that piss me off and makes me want to punch the writers. Also screw them for the Vegito preview only to make a bait and switch.

Fracas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@beast_mode999: I actually enjoyed the Zamasu arc just didn't agree with the ending, the villain was different from the typical "I'm gonna kill everyone because you know i have power and have no purpose" to " I'm doing this for justice i feel it's right to take on the sins of gods and make things correct again in my vision."

plus Zamasu is one of the villains that i really wanted to die which is great as that's what villains are supposed to be to me, make the viewer want them to lose but at the same time the villain have their goal that people can understand at the same time.

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By lettsplay10

yeah

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.