Follow

Dragon Ball Universe

Concept » Dragon Ball Universe appears in 185 issues.

The shared universe between some of the works of Akira Toriyama such as Dragonball, Jaco the Galactic Patrolman, Dr Slump, Neko Majin, and other one shot mangas.

DBS Chapter 20

• 55 results
    Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Yeah they needed IT to travel across city and Black could not dodge sniper bullet. I would say they are around supersonic, maybe, just maybe supersonic+

Avatar image for nemesisreloaded
    NemesisReloaded

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I wouldn't say they needed IT but IT will take you directly to the person who's ki you're sensing, so it would be quicker than tracing it as you fly toward it, and to dodge a sniper bullet, would you not have to know it was coming? Could be wrong but as I remember it, Mai missed. Probably wouldn't have made any difference anyway since Goku's body is and always has been bullet proof.

Avatar image for deactivated-614ce5c370323
    deactivated-614ce5c370323

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alright we need to get every dbz fanboy and have them com here and power scale to show how every dbz character and their grandma is mftl in base

Avatar image for the_man_with_questions
    The_Man_With_Questions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Typical DBZ haters. How do we Know the bullet wAsn't light speed? Heck, the mere fact that Black couldn't dodge it shows that Mai's bullets are MTFL. PeoPle Are just mad that Goku can decimate their favorite fictional character with casual macro-versal level punches.

Aimless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Aimless

Might as well rename the thread "dbz ftl speed debate".

On a side note I would prefer the manga over the anime if it followed the anime more closely.Everything else is superior in the manga

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.