Follow

Deadshot

Character » Deadshot appears in 1009 issues.

Deadshot is one of the world's greatest assassins, mostly known for his expert marksmanship and near perfect track record. He has been on all sides of the heroes and villains spectrum, and would do anything for his daughter. He is currently a core member of the Suicide Squad.

Deadshot as a Batman villain

420Slaterson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

With his appearances in the Arkham games and animated Batman movies, as well as all the times I see him on list of best Batman villains, it seems like Deadshot is a fan favorite among Batman's rogues gallery, and don't get me wrong I think he's a great character. The thing is, I've only seen him breath as a character in the Suicide Squad and Secret Six, but I've never really seen him as a rogue in the Batman world that often. I know he originally came from Batman comics, and I remember seeing him going up against the Bat once in the Strange Apparition storyline as well as appearing in (one of my least favorite Batman story ever) War Games in a small role, but when I think Deadshot, I only really view him as a part of a larger ensemble. I never really view him as a foe of Batman. Can anybody recommend good stories where Deadshot goes up against Batman? Thanks.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.