highrum_the_recluse's Deadpool Pulp #1 - Pulp: Chapter 1 review

PULP FRICTION

Lovin' this new story, sure it doesn't follow any continuity, but who cares.

working for J. Edgar Hoover, sounds like fun. Wade isn't all deformed yet and he's as nutty as loon. This is one brutal book and I can't wait to see where it leads.

Other reviews for Deadpool Pulp #1 - Pulp: Chapter 1

Deadpool Pulp #1: NOIR style 0

Code Name Deadpool!  Here is the belated review for Deadpool Pulp issue 1. Written by Adam Glass and Mark Benson (Deadpool: Suicide Kings, Luke Cage Noir), artwork by Laurence Campbell (Punisher). The "Merc With A Mouth" is in a pulp filled caper with lies, spies and nicely cut oranges all courtesy of the creators who (well created) Deadpool Suicide King. Wade Wilson codename, Deadpool is the C.I.A. most crazed and deadly agent. With his multiple personality disorder, and haunted by ghost of...