Follow

Deadman

Character » Deadman appears in 914 issues.

After being murdered by the League of Assassins during a performance, circus acrobat Boston Brand was turned into a ghost by the Hindu goddess Rama Kushna. Becoming the superhero Deadman, Boston must aid the people he possesses to avoid eternity in Hell.

Is anyone annoyed that Deadman came back to life and just died

sethysquare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By sethysquare

I just read the recent JLD issue where he came back to life in this place where magic doesn't work. But right after that he died again. I mean what the hell.

I was a huge fan of deadman when he came back to life and had this romance with Dove. So naturally I was excited to see him come back to life again, but seriously, it got me all excited for nothing.

Avatar image for v_scarlotte_rose
    V_Scarlotte_Rose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By V_Scarlotte_Rose

I'm sure I've seen the same thing happen in films. People rejoice at having survived, and then immediately die. Kind of boring as a cliche.

It would have been better to see more of him reacting to being alive again. And how would he recover from this? If he died in a magic free area is he completely dead, or will he go back to normal when his body is taken to a place where magic is allowed?

I'm hope he's not being written out. I like Deadman.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.