Follow

Deadman

Character » Deadman appears in 914 issues.

After being murdered by the League of Assassins during a performance, circus acrobat Boston Brand was turned into a ghost by the Hindu goddess Rama Kushna. Becoming the superhero Deadman, Boston must aid the people he possesses to avoid eternity in Hell.

Deadman

the referee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By the referee

Since Deadman (the hero with the low neck line) is having a movie I thought I should start a chat room
    What do you like, what do you think, and what do you know about the movie?
    PS could someone post a picture of him,  I don't know how.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#2  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

They're making a Deadman movie?

Picture:

Deadman
    Deadman
    the referee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By the referee
    @JediXMan: Yes but I know nothing about it. Thats why I started this chat room. Plus Deadman is the greatest. Except for maybe Jericho and Professor X there is none even close to the type of hero he is!
    Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By Decoy Elite

This movie sounds cool. Deadman is very interesting. Also, classic Deadman pic.

No Caption Provided

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#5  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator
    @the referee said:
    " @JediXMan: Yes but I know nothing about it. Thats why I started this chat room. Plus Deadman is the greatest. Except for maybe Jericho and Professor X there is none even close to the type of hero he is! "
    I've never even heard of it. Kinda surprising since he's not that popular; though Jonah Hex is even less known and he has a movie.
    Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#6  Edited By Nighthunter

Currently there aren't plans for a Deadman movie, there was a rumor a year ago about a movie produced by Guillermo del Toro but it didn't go on from there.

That being said, Geoff Johns is apparently really pushing for making a Deadman live action series. Which simply sounds awesome

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.