Follow

DC Comics

Publisher »

Originally known as "National Publications", DC is a publisher of comic books featuring iconic characters and teams such as Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, the Justice League of America, and the Teen Titans, and is considered the originator of the American superhero genre. DC, along with rival Marvel Comics, is one of the "big two" American comic book publishers. DC Entertainment is a subsidiary of Warner Brothers and its parent company Warner Media.

What Will Be The Future of Titans Rebirth?

Avatar image for swagpatrolalpha
    SwagPatrolAlpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

So I was wondering what other people thought(or hope) might happen in Titans Rebirth. Many things could have happened with the Original Titans that never happened, so now that they are back, what do you guys think?

ArsenalWing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I don't know what will happen but I want villains like talon, the joker , deathstroke, braniac and team ups with zatanna and Constantine

SwagPatrolAlpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't know what will happen but I want villains like talon, the joker , deathstroke, braniac and team ups with zatanna and Constantine

Yeah, seeing Talon in a story would be awesome. Especially now that the Court of Owls have become the Parliament of Owls.

Mrnoital

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

from what I read that's where the main story of Rebirth will be played out

ThePreface

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't know if I want them fighting Slade. He's gone from being my favorite anti-villain to being my one of my favorite anti-heroes. And I didn't even follow his N52 run really closely. I like that Slade's a professional doing his job and has a code. He's not out to kill heroes just because.

So if he does cross paths with the Titans, it's not as a "big bad" type of role.

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

It will beat around the bush with nostalgia driven stories that go nowhere in the hope that Messiah Johns will write some event that gives them importance.

Rainshadow777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm going to wait to see how much of the Rebirth story is carried through in Titans and make a decision about reading it once the first trade paperback is released. I'm sort of hoping they don't deal with it/Dr Manhattan because I really can't afford the spend the time and money reading another title!

footix_a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arsenalwing: I would love to see Constantine in the Rebirth Arc

SwagPatrolAlpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I want to see them prove that they could do exactly what the Justice League could do. I want them to show that they are equals of the League. I also want to see more stuff with Wally and his life with Linda, because she doesn't remember him. Also, I want to see Dick and Donna get together as well. And more stuff about each individual character. Maybe in a story based around Donna, they could go to Olympus or maybe in a Nightwing based story they could go to Gotham.

ArsenalWing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@swagpatrolalpha: to be honest i really want to see a new generation of of super hero's like if donna and dick had a child and say arsenal's child would be old enough now but thats not a thing anymore

SwagPatrolAlpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arsenalwing said:

@swagpatrolalpha: to be honest i really want to see a new generation of of super hero's like if donna and dick had a child and say arsenal's child would be old enough now but thats not a thing anymore

I love the younger heroes, like the Titans, or Young Justice, but if they all have superhero kids, then it will make my favorite heroes(Dick Grayson; Donna Troy; Wally West; Batman; Superman; Wonder Woman; Flash; etc) seem really old. Maybe in a story where they go to the future, they could see their kids. But I don't want to see them become the main heroes, because think about it. Batman is now a grandfather. So Alfred is probably dead. Same with Superman, Wonder Woman, and the others. Clark Kent is probably retired. So now all of the other guys don't have stories that are as interesting. But it would be cool if the Titans were zapped to the future one day, and then they see their kids. Maybe Dick and Donna's kids would see them and be like, "Mom! Dad! You're alive!"" and then Dick and Donna would look at each other. The future is now revealed. But I understand what you're trying to say.

ScouterV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arsenalwing said:

I love the younger heroes, like the Titans, or Young Justice, but if they all have superhero kids, then it will make my favorite heroes(Dick Grayson; Donna Troy; Wally West; Batman; Superman; Wonder Woman; Flash; etc) seem really old. Maybe in a story where they go to the future, they could see their kids. But I don't want to see them become the main heroes, because think about it. Batman is now a grandfather. So Alfred is probably dead. Same with Superman, Wonder Woman, and the others. Clark Kent is probably retired. So now all of the other guys don't have stories that are as interesting. But it would be cool if the Titans were zapped to the future one day, and then they see their kids. Maybe Dick and Donna's kids would see them and be like, "Mom! Dad! You're alive!"" and then Dick and Donna would look at each other. The future is now revealed. But I understand what you're trying to say.

Wally has had kids though. Jai and Iris, I think they were named.

Bruce of course has Damian.

Clark has Jon.

Honestly, I feel this is where comics falter. We really shouldn't still be reading stories about Bruce Wayne, Oliver Queen, and by now, Grayson would be on his way out for a new generation. The thing is, if you wrote the stories well enough to where we did get to the point where they had kids, they would also exist in a world that's ready to tell stories that are just as good if not better than what came before them.

Don't get me wrong, I love Green Arrow and Terry McGinnis is my preferred Batman. Still, It's a missed opportunity that todays' Justice League isn't composed of the likes of Kon-El, Terry McGinnis, Donna Troy, etc.

Rurgandy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SwagPatrolAlpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@scouterv said:
    @swagpatrolalpha said:

@arsenalwing said:

Wally has had kids though. Jai and Iris, I think they were named.

Bruce of course has Damian.

Clark has Jon.

Honestly, I feel this is where comics falter. We really shouldn't still be reading stories about Bruce Wayne, Oliver Queen, and by now, Grayson would be on his way out for a new generation. The thing is, if you wrote the stories well enough to where we did get to the point where they had kids, they would also exist in a world that's ready to tell stories that are just as good if not better than what came before them.

Don't get me wrong, I love Green Arrow and Terry McGinnis is my preferred Batman. Still, It's a missed opportunity that todays' Justice League isn't composed of the likes of Kon-El, Terry McGinnis, Donna Troy, etc.

Yeah I understand what you're trying to say. I think it would be awesome, but I don't want the old characters to go to waste. Like I said before, maybe they could bring people from the future, back into the past, or vise versa.

ArsenalWing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What about arsenal when he had a kid like supermans in like his 20s at the moment and this story's been going for 60 year. Just say a different reality say some of them had kids and boom flash point them to this gen

SwagPatrolAlpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for firestarlord73194
    FireStarLord73194

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hopefully Wally does something worth while now that he's returned. For the past few issues he's just been..... there. He hasn't really done anything cool yet he's regarded as the fastest Flash and one of the most powerful metas. Do something with him!

laughingbatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@firestarlord73194: I'm sure they'll do something here soon after the way issue 3 ended. Plus, the JLA/SS crossover is rumored to address the Watchmen (there's a Watchmen teaser in issue 3 too), I think he will come through in a big way when that starts happening.

Avatar image for mattydavehalpeo
    MattyDaveHalPeo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I want to know what happened to Jai and Iris. If Wally can remember his marriage to Linda from the old timeline, does he remember the kids?

Also, I want to see what happens with Roy and Donna.

SwagPatrolAlpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mattydavehalpeo: No offense, but I don't see why Roy and Donna should be together. I see it more as Dick and Donna, but that's just me. Why do you prefer Roy and Donna? Could you perhaps, enlighten me?

Avatar image for mattydavehalpeo
    MattyDaveHalPeo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mattydavehalpeo: No offense, but I don't see why Roy and Donna should be together. I see it more as Dick and Donna, but that's just me. Why do you prefer Roy and Donna? Could you perhaps, enlighten me?

I prefer it because I'd basically never thought about it seriously until Roy mentioned it. I think with Dick usually being shipped with Babs or Starfire, Donna should have a different love interest.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.