Follow

DC Comics

Publisher »

Originally known as "National Publications", DC is a publisher of comic books featuring iconic characters and teams such as Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, the Justice League of America, and the Teen Titans, and is considered the originator of the American superhero genre. DC, along with rival Marvel Comics, is one of the "big two" American comic book publishers. DC Entertainment is a subsidiary of Warner Brothers and its parent company Warner Media.

Create your own Dc Reboot (Roster)

Sylvain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By Sylvain

Mine

Justice Guardians(Previously Justice League)

Leader:

No Caption Provided

Member 2:

No Caption Provided

Member 3:(Wally West)

No Caption Provided

Member 4:

No Caption Provided

Member 5:

No Caption Provided

Member 6:

No Caption Provided

Member 7:

No Caption Provided

And

No Caption Provided

would become an Solo guy,i would add more villains to his Gallery.

Hero Society (Previously Justice Society)

Those heroes are the ''others'' which means they wasnt created in Dc but dc have the rights (i think)

Leader:

i would revive his ennemies like Spiderman etc.....

No Caption Provided

Member 2:

(i would redesign their costumes and add new villains,i would modern them in other words)

No Caption Provided

Member 3:

No Caption Provided

Member 4:

i dont think dc have the rights on this one so

No Caption Provided

Member 5:

No Caption Provided

Member 6:

No Caption Provided

Member 7:

No Caption Provided

Teen Titans

Will be posted later.....I'm tired ...

Justice Guardians Vs Avengers who win?

MadnessFall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By MadnessFall

Justice Guardians,Hero Society......Idk....

''Justice Guardians'' would beat the Avengers without a doubt i mean they are too strong.

Sama_el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

its not a battle

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Shawnbaby

Not a Battle.

Sylvain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Sylvain

@sama_el said:

its not a battle

@shawnbaby said:

Not a Battle.

Ok ok...Just because you think its not an battle doesnt mean you cant have fun with this thread i mean at the worst this will be changed gosh(G.D.).Relax o.o.

Sama_el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sylvain: I'm not saying this isnt fun. its just on the wrong place, we cant make excepections, btw i really liked the idea, i just didnt do it because i have no clue how,

cheers

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sylvain: It's not that we think it isn't a battle. Read the Battle Forum Rules. This discussion belongs elsewhere.

Make Sure It Is a Battle

The battle forum is for actual fights between characters. Things like 'who has the coolest power' or 'who gets the most chicks' ARE NOT BATTLES. Just because you put 'vs' in the title, does not automatically make it battle forum worthy. They should be placed in general discussion or in off-topic (depending on what they're about). As well, fights with characters who are not comic book or manga characters or haven't featured predominantly in comic books or manga (Bruce Lee vs Chuck Norris, Barney Stinson vs Joey Tribbian etc) do not belong in the battle forum, either.

This has been discussed between the battle forum mods a bit. These are guidelines for what does and does not constitute a battle.

• Who Can Beat _____? - These are not battles and should be placed in that characters forum from this point forward. If they aren't and a mod notices, they'll be moved.
    • Power vs Power - Things like Optic Blast vs Heat Vision are not battles and will be moved to the appropriate forum from now on.
    • Item vs Item - Things like Mjolnir vs Captain America's Shield are not battles and will be moved to the appropriate forum from now on.
    • Can ___ Do ____? - Things like 'Can Wolverine's Claws Cut Cap's Shield' or "Can Superman's Heat Vision Melt Adamantium' are not battles and will be moved to the appropriate forum from now on.
    Sylvain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Sylvain

@sama_el said:

@sylvain: I'm not saying this isnt fun. its just on the wrong place, we cant make excepections, btw i really liked the idea, i just didnt do it because i have no clue how,

cheers

Yeah you did in a way.You only said its not a battle.You didnt participate.Well in fact i didnt said that you wasnt finding this funny or not,i was reminding you to participate.

@shawnbaby said:

@sylvain: It's not that we think it isn't a battle. Read the Battle Forum Rules. This discussion belongs elsewhere.

So your point after my last comment is still that this isnt an battle?I dont care if its an battle or not lol gosh i was stating that you could be a little bit more joyfull about this thread lol..Anyway.Besides

Make Sure It Is a Battle

The battle forum is for actual fights between characters. Things like 'who has the coolest power' or 'who gets the most chicks' ARE NOT BATTLES. Just because you put 'vs' in the title, does not automatically make it battle forum worthy. They should be placed in general discussion or in off-topic (depending on what they're about). As well, fights with characters who are not comic book or manga characters or haven't featured predominantly in comic books or manga (Bruce Lee vs Chuck Norris, Barney Stinson vs Joey Tribbian etc) do not belong in the battle forum, either.

This has been discussed between the battle forum mods a bit. These are guidelines for what does and does not constitute a battle.

• Who Can Beat _____? - These are not battles and should be placed in that characters forum from this point forward. If they aren't and a mod notices, they'll be moved.
    • Power vs Power - Things like Optic Blast vs Heat Vision are not battles and will be moved to the appropriate forum from now on.
    • Item vs Item - Things like Mjolnir vs Captain America's Shield are not battles and will be moved to the appropriate forum from now on.
    • Can ___ Do ____? - Things like 'Can Wolverine's Claws Cut Cap's Shield' or "Can Superman's Heat Vision Melt Adamantium' are not battles and will be moved to the appropriate forum from now on.

i clearly said Justice Guardians Vs Avengers who win?

So what is your point exactly?You know what i dont care just let this be moved if its need to be.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Shawnbaby

@sylvain said:

@sama_el said:

cheers

Yeah you did in a way.You only said its not a battle.You didnt participate.Well in fact i didnt said that you wasnt finding this funny or not,i was reminding you to participate.

@shawnbaby said:

So your point after my last comment is still that this isnt an battle?I dont care if its an battle or not lol gosh i was stating that you could be a little bit more joyfull about this thread lol..Anyway.Besides

Make Sure It Is a Battle

i clearly said Justice Guardians Vs Avengers who win?

So what is your point exactly?You know what i dont care just let this be moved if its need to be.

The main point of this thread seems to be to make our own versions of the JL and JS. That doesnt belong in the battle forum. The Justice Guardians vs the Avengers is fine...but that seems to be more of an after thought. Also, you kind of need to clarify which Avengers.

RedLantern23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This isnt a battle

Durakken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 200

#11  Edited By Durakken

Ultimate Batgirl

Set in Year 3 or 4 of the universe and features a young, age 16, Barbara Gordon in Gotham City learning to be a Costume Crime Fighter while living in the same house as her adopted father James Gordon and being a vigilante against the desires of Batman.

Ultimate Justice

Features Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, Flash, Aquaman, Martian Manhunter as the primary characters. Mainly deals with heroes trying to maintain the balance between being heroes that react when they are needed and active agents that act as a governing body. Would also feature Amanda Waller and Lex Luthor... and General Lane possibly.

2 years ago Checkmate is formed by the US military and is funded by Kord Industries, Luthorcorp, Queen industries, and secretly Wayne Industries. Checkmate put together a team of non-metas to handle "Extranormal" situations. This team, the Suicide Squad, consists of Oliver Queen, Slade Wilson, Ted Kord, and John Irons. Eventually this team expands into the DEO while checkmate also expands and becomes international bringing in Superman, Wonder Woman, Aquaman, Martian Manhunter, Green Arrow, Green Lantern, and Flash... this team becomes known as the Justice League.

As to the reason for the DEO not consisting of the members of the Suicide Squad and them eventually becoming convicts trying to earn freedom is... GA moves to the JL, Slade goes rogue, Ted Kord is lost, and John Irons refuses to be a field operative any more.

Batman is not a part of the Justice League at it's outset because he is a solo act like was stated in so many other canon, but that's not to say he isn't "working with" them

Also Checkmate dos play a role in Teen Titans ^.^

Ultimate Teen Titans

The best way I can describe what I'm thinking here is Young Justice (the comic) like with a cast of say Dick Grayson, Wally West, Koriand'r (Starfire), Raven, and Cyborg. I don't know exactly where this would go but it would be more adventury.

Ultimate Detective Action

This book would have team up stories between various DC characters, but mainly between Batgirl and another character.

Avatar image for deactivated-60ae841330527
    deactivated-60ae841330527

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

a new rooster with new characters no one ever hear about...

Black_Claw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 48

My rebooted JL:

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

Sylvain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Justice Guardians vs the Avengers is fine...but that seems to be more of an after thought. Also, you kind of need to clarify which Avengers.

Well the first 7

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sylvain said:

@shawnbaby said:

The Justice Guardians vs the Avengers is fine...but that seems to be more of an after thought. Also, you kind of need to clarify which Avengers.

Well the first 7

That's not very clear. Which Avengers exactly are you talking about?

Sylvain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sylvain said:

@shawnbaby said:

Well the first 7

.......Are you serious?Lets change it and make it

1-Miss Marvel 2-Thor 3-Hulk 4-Iron man 5-Hank pym 6-Wonderman 7-Vision

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sylvain said:

@shawnbaby said:

@sylvain said:

@shawnbaby said:

Well the first 7

Was it really so difficult to just name some Avengers? Why cop such an attitude?

Sylvain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sylvain said:

@shawnbaby said:

@sylvain said:

@shawnbaby said:

Well the first 7

Was it really so difficult to just name some Avengers? Why cop such an attitude?

Attitude?Where did i insulted you?Nowhere so o.o.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.