Follow

Carol Danvers

Character » Carol Danvers appears in 4390 issues.

After encountering the Kree hero Captain Marvel, Carol Danvers was accidentally subjected to otherworldly radiation that transformed her into a superhuman warrior. Calling herself Ms. Marvel, she established herself as one of the most powerful and prominent heroes and respected member of the Avengers. She has now adopted the mantle of Captain Marvel for herself.

What Heroic Age Comic Will She Be In?

NeoAndroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By NeoAndroid

Okay i get the fact they have ended alot of books to start of the new heroic age, ms marvels being one of them, i love that comic own the HCs and read them alot more. Then i followed New Avengers because she appeared in there. 
    I then find out that in the avengers new line up according to the site she isnt in any of the books or even a side book. When a character called Jewel is where all she can do is fly and can lift 2tons. Congrats Jewel but you arent Ms.Marvel. I was hoping she would be in atleast the 'New' New Avengers Book.  Im really gutted at that point. Will she be or is she going to be a main staple in the book and i havent seen it? Also what do think she is now, i little fling so spider-man can be with a blonde that could punch his face straight through? I guess its annoying to other Ms.Marvel fans as well.

kerukun878

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By kerukun878

xD@NeoAndroid: 
    She's in New Avengers.

DH69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3  Edited By DH69

and possible guest appearances in avengers

TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

#4  Edited By TheBlueAngel93

From the looks of things, she'll be a member of the New Avengers by the fact that she's on the cover and she hasn't been shown anywhere else, I personally think she should have been on the Avengers and Spider-Woman be with the New Avengers, or just have them both on the Avengers, from the looks of things, the New Avengers roster looks packed (they even get Mockingbird and Jessica Jones, isn't that enough?), yet the Avengers only have one girl, really? -____- 

I also wish her series wouldn't have gotten the boot....(okay, now...I'm ranting)

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By shanana
    @War Killer said:
    " From the looks of things, she'll be a member of the New Avengers by the fact that she's on the cover and she hasn't been shown anywhere else, I personally think she should have been on the Avengers and Spider-Woman be with the New Avengers, or just have them both on the Avengers, from the looks of things, the New Avengers roster looks packed (they even get Mockingbird and Jessica Jones, it's that enough?), yet the Avengers only have one girl, really? -____-   I also wish her series wouldn't have gotten the boot....(okay, now...I'm ranting) "
    I agree
    NeoAndroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#6  Edited By NeoAndroid
    @War Killer: Dude i also wish her series didnt get the boot, and i didnt know she was in the heroic age of New Avengers when i checked the list all it had was the usual and 'Jessica Jones - Jewel' and if im honest what is 'Jewel' gonna do that Ms.Marvel cant? I agree with you 100% . And she should be an AVENGER not a new avenger she was one of the latter originals in the series ^^, or has marvel forgotten that?
    PrinceIMC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By PrinceIMC

Jewel is actually pretty interesting. Sure she's not as powerful as Ms. Marvel but there are tons of characters who aren't as powerful as Ms. Marvel. And its not like Jewel is going to be on the New Avengers instead of Ms. Marvel, they're both going to be there.

Nova`Prime`

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Nova`Prime`

I think Carol should have been on the Secret Avengers, after all if you're putting together a black ops super hero team why not have someone that knows what Black Ops are all about, nothing against Valkyrie, or heck Nova, but Ms. Marvel would fit better in those roles then either of them.

PrinceIMC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By PrinceIMC
    @Nova`Prime`: Probably that old Army and Air Force animosity thing. Cap's Army, Carol is Air Force so he doesn't want her on his team. Heh.
    vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#10  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

NEW AVENGERS

TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By TheBlueAngel93
    @PrinceIMC said:

" Jewel is actually pretty interesting. Sure she's not as powerful as Ms. Marvel but there are tons of characters who aren't as powerful as Ms. Marvel. And its not like Jewel is going to be on the New Avengers instead of Ms. Marvel, they're both going to be there. "

I like Jewel as well, she's a fun character, and I'm glad she's getting back into the heroes bis.  

@Vance Astro

said:

"

NEW AVENGERS

"
    Yup, Marvel.com pretty much confirmed she'll be the leader of the team, which is the only reason I can see her being on the team for.
    Primmaster64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Primmaster64

Probably with Spiderman

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
    @Primmaster64 said:
    " Probably with Spiderman "
    On the New Avengers.
    TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By TheBlueAngel93
    @Vance Astro said:

" @Primmaster64 said:

On the New Avengers. "
    I still want to know how Marvel's going to explain him being on both Avengers teams, seems like over kill for the character......
    Nova`Prime`

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Nova`Prime`
    @PrinceIMC: LOL good theroy only problem is Cap predates the animosity. Plus she's worked for NASA, CIA, and SHIELD. I am sure he doesn't have a problem with all four of her career paths.
    CellphoneGirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#16  Edited By CellphoneGirl
    @War Killer said:
    " @PrinceIMC said:
    " Jewel is actually pretty interesting. Sure she's not as powerful as Ms. Marvel but there are tons of characters who aren't as powerful as Ms. Marvel. And its not like Jewel is going to be on the New Avengers instead of Ms. Marvel, they're both going to be there. "
    I like Jewel as well, she's a fun character, and I'm glad she's getting back into the heroes bis. 

@Vance Astro said:
    "

NEW AVENGERS

"
    Yup, Marvel.com pretty much confirmed she'll be the leader of the team, which is the reason I can see her being on the team for. "
    LMFAO! Pointing out the obvious i see :P
    vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
    @War Killer said:
    " @Vance Astro said:
    " @Primmaster64 said:
    On the New Avengers. "
    I still want to know how Marvel's going to explain him being on both Avengers teams, seems like over kill for the character...... "
    Do they ever explain?
    TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By TheBlueAngel93
    @Vance Astro said:
    " @War Killer said:
    " @Vance Astro said:
    " @Primmaster64 said:
    On the New Avengers. "
    I still want to know how Marvel's going to explain him being on both Avengers teams, seems like over kill for the character...... "
    Do they ever explain? "
    No, not really xD

@xxCellPhoneGirlxx said:
    " @War Killer said:
    " @PrinceIMC said:

@Vance Astro said:
    "

NEW AVENGERS

"
    Yup, Marvel.com pretty much confirmed she'll be the leader of the team, which is the reason I can see her being on the team for. "
    LMFAO! Pointing out the obvious i see :P "
    Are you talking about what I said? O_o
    CellphoneGirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#19  Edited By CellphoneGirl
    @War Killer: Yeah, it's funny how your like "Well she's leading it, so that's the reason i could see her for being on it" :P
    TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By TheBlueAngel93
    @xxCellPhoneGirlxx said:
    " @War Killer: Yeah, it's funny how your like "Well she's leading it, so that's the reason i could see her for being on it" :P "
    Lol, I meant to put "the only reason..." :P I was tried last night, typo's were bound to happen xP

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.