Follow

Carol Danvers

Character » Carol Danvers appears in 4393 issues.

After encountering the Kree hero Captain Marvel, Carol Danvers was accidentally subjected to otherworldly radiation that transformed her into a superhuman warrior. Calling herself Ms. Marvel, she established herself as one of the most powerful and prominent heroes and respected member of the Avengers. She has now adopted the mantle of Captain Marvel for herself.

Carol Danvers Bisexual .

MarvelMan92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

you know, seeing the new Wonder Woman reboot i think it still a good idea to make a character like Carol bisexual. i mean with how the population are with greek amazonian women and most of them being lesbians including Wonder Woman who is bisexual and is written by a writer who knows how to write her and women i think it would be a good and interesting idea to make Carol bisexual. i mean her development is pretty much that of a really flawed woman and with everything she's been through i think it would be really good to make Carol bisexual. it would be as realistic as Psylocke's and much better written than Bobby Drake's.

what do you think of the idea of Carol Danvers being bisexual ?

modernww2fare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Every female comic book character should be bisexual

Rubear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

*Sigh*
    No more rewritions.

MarvelMan92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well, the thing is i really hate it when characters get changed inorder to pander to P.C. but it can work for certain characters like Carol, Rogue, Pietro, Kitty Pryde, etc. that is if it's in a different universe. if you want to change their sexual interests then that's fine . that is if you do them correctly unlike what Bendis did with Bobby Drake . the thing with changing a character or giving a character's sexuality is that you have to play it smart. make it seem natural. with how Carol is she seems to be one of the characters who would have her sexual interest grow .

Avatar image for captainlantern76
    CaptainLantern76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

Honestly a scene with her and Jessica Drew making out would be cool to see :D

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.