Follow

Cable

Character » Cable appears in 3590 issues.

The once-mysterious Cable (a.k.a. Nathan Summers) is Cyclops' time-traveling son who was infected with the deadly techno-organic virus during his infancy, which he keeps at bay using his advanced psionic powers. At one time a founding member and leader of the militant team called X-Force, previously known as the New Mutants, Cable takes the aimless youths under his wing and whips them into fighting shape in order to prepare them for future threats.

X-Force

McKlayn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By McKlayn

Cable has his new crew of X-force working and it seems like they will be some of the bigger outlaws in the Marvel U, so far the Line up that has been announced include Forge, Dr. Nemesis, Colossus, & Domino. It has already been said that Hope will play a role in it, my question is simple i guess who else would you like to see involved in his line up?

Off the Top of my head I would LIke Warpath included, the two have history and i don't think I have seen War path scheduled in any other book. I think they need some sort of Flier? most teams have one no idea who though, any way your opinions please.

AgeofHurricane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#2  Edited By AgeofHurricane

Just hoping Boom-Boom or Life Guard join (not that LG has any relation to the team), i mean with Dazzler getting her time to shine in X-Treme, that leaves two of Utopia's Street Team girls out of the loop, hopefully Boom-Boom's the old X-Forcer that joins, and LG just follows, lol. >.>

chocobojam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3  Edited By chocobojam

For some reasons, i like Danger to be in this team. as far as i know, Danger is no longer a part of cyclop's x-men so this will be a good start for her.

McKlayn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By McKlayn

@AgeofHurricane: I would LOVE to see boom boom in any title for that matter, but this one would be solid considering her history in the original X Force group. Lifeguard is an interesting character, i think she only was ever in Storm's X-treme X men and not much in that one iirc, so a chance to develop here character would be cool with me

@chocobojam: Danger is no longer with Scott, honestly i am not sure i want to see her anywhere I am not that fond of the character myself but it wouldn't be terrible still they already have Forge and Dr Nemesis not sure if they need another brain on the team lol

Also for some odd reason it's not notifying me when people reply to my topics? Either of you know how to fix that lol

Avatar image for baberaham_lincoln
    Baberaham_Lincoln

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By Baberaham_Lincoln

I would rather have deadpool be in cable and x-force than going to that thunderbolts book -__-....i personally don't mind the current lineup, i'm only picking this up so i can see Colossus wreck stuff, with the power changes coming to his character supposedly (bendis said the phoenix force altered the powers of the p5 sooo ^_^), i just want colossus to become more powerful so that there's actually a legit mutant brick that can compete with HULK >=P....apparently his ultimate version is powerful enough to handle Thor and Iron-Man, so something that powerful would be cool

Avatar image for hopesummersforthefuture
    HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@McKlayn:

*signs* like father like son....lol

cyclops turns criminal and so does cable by accident....lol

soundjam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By soundjam

This is shaping up to be awesome. Only thing its lacking in now is pouches. This is Cable & X-Force, nothing short of at least 25 porches each will be considered acceptable.

Avatar image for hopesummersforthefuture
    HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@McKlayn: danger helped scott escape from prison, i thought she was still on cyclops team for the new uncanny x-men reboot.

McKlayn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By McKlayn

@HopesummersFORtheFUTURE: She left in the last issue of consequences, told him that she owed him enough to free him but she had to find her own cause now (or something to that affect)

z3ro180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By z3ro180

@HopesummersFORtheFUTURE: how come cable has an eye patch and a giant robot arm ?

gwilburn12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By gwilburn12

I want to see Colossus mess some stuff up

midgard2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By midgard2

@z3ro180: I know they mentioned since Hope cured him of the T-O virus, his body and mind have not adapted to the heal and with him having his full back again that is the reason for that. The eye part I still don't understand.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.