haydenclaireheroes's Cable and X-Force #2 review

Hope gets good publicity

Here is my video review for Cable and the X-force issue 2. Tell me what you guys think about my video review in the comments below:

Posted by ReadItNow

Lol "cable always has a problem" This is one of the marvel now titles I'm not reading. I checked your review to see if I was missing anything awesome. Looks like I'm not missing much here right now. Thanks for posting the review!!! Peace

Other reviews for Cable and X-Force #2

A hell of a kid 0

First off, I just want to say that this issue shows a huge improvement over the first, which was, in my opinion, mediocre at best. This one, however, is greatly enjoyable. Hopeless did make a brilliant choice of characters. While most of the team does the muscle job, we also see Dr. Nemesis, who is doing a brain surgery on Cable. I loved seeing Domino in action. She's an unpredictable and interesting character and it's nice to see her here, although it would be nice if her powers were a bit more...