Follow

Blink

Character » Blink appears in 755 issues.

Blink is a purple-skinned mutant with the power to teleport. Her "Age of Apocalypse" counterpart was the popular member and leader of the Exiles.

Blink is alive?

Zaber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 67

#1  Edited By Zaber

Blink is alive? How did something happen? I used to remember that Blink was killed by her powers in protecting her friends--Husk, M, Jubilee, White Queen, Banshee, and Sabretooth while she had a fight with Harvester, one of these Phalanx. 

SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By SC  Moderator

Necrosha happened and we discovered Blink wasn't dead, but trapped. Selene rescued her. 

fesak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By fesak  Moderator
    @Zaber said:
    Blink is alive? How did something happen? I used to remember that Blink was killed by her powers in protecting her friends--Husk, M, Jubilee, White Queen, Banshee, and Sabretooth while she had a fight with Harvester, one of these Phalanx. 
    Read the character overviews instead of spamming the forums with a bunch of unnecessary threads.
    Zaber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 67

#4  Edited By Zaber
    @SC: Selene rescue her?  I'll catch up with Necrosha.
    @fesak: I am just making 10 forums for a quest, but I am not trying to spam the forums with a bunch of whatever threads are. In a case, I am sorry for that. No biggie deal. 
    PrinceIMC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By PrinceIMC
    @Zaber said:
    @SC: Selene rescue her?  I'll catch up with Necrosha.
    @fesak: I am just making 10 forums for a quest, but I am not trying to spam the forums with a bunch of whatever threads are. In a case, I am sorry for that. No biggie deal. 
    Maybe instead of asking a question that is answered on the page come up with something else. Like ask how people feel about the fact that Blink wasn't dead, she was just trapped.
    xerox_kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 22

#6  Edited By xerox_kitty

Try reading Blink's page.  Especially the section clearly labelled "Resurrection".

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.