• 68 results
    comicace3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#51  Edited By comicace3

My favorite part of the issue is the different color schemes of the suit. Les see that was a reference to TDK, Zurr En Rah, Batman's early costume, and zero year bruce? Love it.

I also like James Gordon's new look. Cleanly shaven with a Haircut. Plus he has his own Batcave.

And who was that guy talking to in the end? No way I would have thought of Bruce being shown so early.

webheadcomics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I enjoyed this issue. A couple of interesting things I took away. Nothing too crazy though as I already knew that Gordon is fighting in this mech suit. What got me was the new bat suit under the mech suit. That thing is pretty cool. Also, a Batman that is working with the law and not outside of it is a pretty big deal. I can see why people are upset with this new direction. It's hard for Bat fans to accept change when they already love a certain character. However, I feel like Snyder will still create some great stories along with the amazing art direction by Capullo. Isn't that why people read comics in the first place? To read great stories? It's good to step off from the merry-go-round for a few months. Besides, we all know Bruce will be back so take this break for what it is.

batarangbamz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What's with the cheap covers this week tho

subtlesarcasm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324: The problem is you decided you don't like it before even reading it. That is the definition of closed mindedness. If you aren't gonna read the book, why would you want spoilers for it. People who paid for and enjoyed the story probably aren't just gonna give it to you.

CaptainHoopla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I didn't love this, but I didn't hate it either. I trust Snyder and Capullo to keep me entertained though. It's also a change I don't mind considering how much I loved Endgame and how it ended. I prefer this over them putting Dick, Damien, or some other one time Robin in the batsuit.

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
    deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@subtlesarcasm: There is no problem. And its not being close minded. I don't like Gordon and I don't like others as Batman. That's just me not liking something. If I don't like Wolverine I'm not going to buy a wolverine book, and thats not being close minded.

I want spoilers because I want to know what happened. And yeah people are actually very willing to spoil things. People even make YouTube videos telling the story and provide pictures of scans too. Its not hard at all to find spoilers on the internet.

But at this point I'm more concerned at what point everyone started caring about how close or open minded I am. I asked for spoilers not for a judgment on how open minded I am. Excuse me for not liking the concept of this book. Even if this book IS good I still don't want to read it because I don't like other people being batman besides Bruce, no matter how well written it is. Like i said before, if you aren't giving me spoilers there's no reason to reply to me.

Dr_Cheesesteak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Snyder's run has been pretty historic.

Agreed. However, let's not mistake "historic" for "good".

My favorite part of the issue is the different color schemes of the suit. Les see that was a reference to TDK, Zurr En Rah, Batman's early costume, and zero year bruce? Love it.

Also agreed, loved that part.

Flicker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm definitely intrigued by the change and enjoyed this issue. I imagine Bruce will be back by #50 or right about time when the movie hits. Knowing the change is temporary lets me enjoy it even more. It's like taking a short break from something you are familiar with, but you know you will see it again someday.

cerial442

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 94

Synder can do no wrong....unless it's the end of Death or the Family or the first half of Zero Year or allowing the weird color scheme of Wytches.

The issue was ok. I don't love it like others. It's the same thing Marvel is doing with all of their heroes. I don't like the mech suit, but liked the "undersuit". Bruce will be back as Batman by issue 50.

mak13131313

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Loved it!

VickBat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#61  Edited By VickBat

@galeme:

Joker wounded an eye of Batman ... That man should be bruce wayne ..

benicio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Might need to reread, but what was the rationale of exiting the robo suit when confronting Precious Precious?

Pelykan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Pelykan

I personally like the original Batman colours the design guy showed as an alternative better but the inner suit looked dope.

NELLOGISTICS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By NELLOGISTICS

Scott Snyder can do no wrong. Batman #41 is impressive. And refreshing. His run on Batman is rapidly exceeding up the list of best on the character ever. Seriously.

shazam209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I am very excited to see where this arc will go. Scott is an incredible writer and pretty ballsy putting Gordon in the role of the new Dark Knight, though it is inevitable that Bruce will return. The mech suit is looking awesome IMO. IDK I'm pumped.

cza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

gonna give this a shot

mickeymayhew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gordon's new look is dreadful, out of the armour! scrawny, with a vague mohawk...he looks like some sort of old perv!

GBrutality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#68  Edited By GBrutality

This is actually the first time in a while I've been really excited about a batman story arc. As much as I love his writing, i find that Snyder is incredible at build up but rarely sticks the landing at the end. His perfect stories to me have been all of his American Vampire work and his Detective Comics run when Dick was under the cowl making me believe it might be that when it's Bruce it's easier to conclude because of his Batmanness but others will have greater difficulty. Long story short this looks like it's gonna be great

phocracker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Eh, despite all of the Bruce stories we've had, I still want more. The fact that Snyder's Gordon Era eases off the pain just shows how great Batman #41 is and how much potential the Gordon era has. I still want Bruce though -_-...

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.