Follow

Batman

Character » Batman appears in 23658 issues.

Bruce Wayne, who witnessed the murder of his billionaire parents as a child, swore to avenge their deaths. He trained extensively to achieve mental and physical perfection, mastering martial arts, detective skills, and criminal psychology. Costumed as a bat to prey on the fears of criminals, and utilizing a high-tech arsenal, he became the legendary Batman.

Mr. Bloom and Powers Co.

Avatar image for gustavoburciaga1
    GustavoBurciaga1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 38

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By GustavoBurciaga1

Spoilers ahead!

This new villain Mr. Bloom is literally making meta-humans out of common criminals by planting a "seed" into the ankle of these people which gives off certain radiation. The whole radiation thing reminds me of Batman Beyond, due to the whole Derek Powers getting his powers from chemicals and radiation. I have a strong feeling that the powers corporation will be the ones behind these meta-human risings considering they're all about technological advancing and are sending Jim to fight these guys so he will be a "better" Batman in the eyes of the public.

Over all I have to say, I like the concept of Mr. Bloom being a power dealer because taking down common criminals in a giant tech-ed up suit seems like over kill, but if he's taking on meta-humans it seems more balanced. Anyway I'm pretty excited to see what happens next.

How do the rest of you feel about this new arc so far? Or are you guys still bitter that Bruce isn't in the cowl anymore?

Black_Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

It's a big possibilty that would explain why he choose thugs that Jim is related with (because they know his identity), so he would take it more personal and put more effort to catch them. And It seems like a weird coincidence that a buch of pretty powerful meta humans appear in Gotham when there is a Batman that can match them in raw power.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.