Follow

Age of Ultron

Story arc »

Marvel's first 2013 crossover event, the Earth is plunged into chaos when Ultron returns and conquers it.

Your thoughts after 7 issues?

HumanRocket

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

Haven't picked up issue 7 but I'm about ready to drop whole thing. So far my expectations have not been meet even though there's still 3 issues to be released. Personally I wanted to see Bendies continue with what he had established during the avengers vol 4 where he heroes see the after math of what Ultron had done to the world I wanted to see an appearance of the Next Avengers. I'm sti wondering about Captain Amaricas vision he had during the Captain America Reborn issues and how that could have possible been a glimpse into the age of ultron. I'm dissappointed that the whole interaction between future Tony Stark and Younger Tony and how Future Tony gives his younger self a dark matter device to potentially save humanity from Ultron has no relevance in this ( could still since 3 issues remain). Overall I was expecting more from this book but so far nothing has really kept me interested for me to read beyon issue 6. Any thoughts opinions about whether or not u will keep reading to drop the book?

FlashDamn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

This sucks I dropped it since issue 3

Avatar image for thetimestreamer
    theTimeStreamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

the art is horrible HORRIBLE. couldve stomached it with better art. i dropped it after 2 issues.

Avatar image for New_World_Order
    New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Since I have read 1-7, and theirs 10 issues. I guess I might as well finish it. I don't like to give up on comics, no matter how bad they are.

Avatar image for v_scarlotte_rose
    V_Scarlotte_Rose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

I've liked it so far, and am interested to see what'll happen next.

arnoldoaad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By arnoldoaad

It isnt horrible, just a little bit pointless, cant really see where it is going to end and be relevant.

Avatar image for yung_ancient_one
    Yung ANcient One

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

#7  Edited By Yung ANcient One

Crazy how a book nobody apparently likes sells way more than a book that a lot of people like... Why is that? ( + )

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.