gordon_kelly's Action Comics #903 - Reign of the Doomsdays, Part 3 review

Action Comics-Doomsday War

I wood like to say this was a awsome issue to read and see the JLA and also the JLI and JSA to help in the Battle of Doomsday War. I read twice and iwas in shock to see Eradcator in Doomsday body helping the JL:A and JLI and JSA foght off the Cyborg Doomsday in this series.

I wood like to give this a 10 out of 10 for everyone to read issue of 2011 and in years to come with the Superman Family.

Other reviews for Action Comics #903 - Reign of the Doomsdays, Part 3

The Cavalry Arrives 0

The Reign of the Doomsdays storyline has all the composite elements of a great Superman storyline and as well as this, Paul Cornell has been on top writer form so far. Can this story continue to be a great way to end the 1 volume of Action Comics on? Synopsis Most of Team Superman, along with Earth’s heroes attempt to prevent the Doomsday clones from destroying the planet whilst Superman takes the fight to the Doomslayer himself. SPOILERS!!! The Good ·          This issue is filled with pulse...