Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Planeswalker
Stormforge, the original and now last standing home of the Yeti
Stormforge, the original and now last standing home of the Yeti

Stormforge keep was constructed when the species of Yeti began to be created across Aetheria. Drawing heacy insipiration from the ingenuity of the Dwarves, the Yeti constructed the fortress in the side of a mountain giving its inhabitants the best protection. Currently, Stormforge is home to not only the few remaining Yeti, but also many other species from across Aetheria.

Stormforge is allied with the Clans of Frostfall, contributing it's military forces, substantial wealth and supply of weapons to the rest of Frostfall. The inhabitants of Stormforge are strong, both in body and character. They favour simplicity and construct elaborately crafted armour and weapons from the techniques passed down from the remaining Yeti. They are proud, stern, durable, make light of heavy burdens and learn new skills quickly, especially those dealing with metal and stone. Much of the population consists of miners, smiths, masons and hunters ; where all citizens are trained to fight in the event of an attack.

King Frosthammer
King Frosthammer

King Frosthammer is a diligent, trusted, experienced and respected ruler. He treats all citizens of Stormforge like family and does everything for the proseperity of Stormforge and its people. He is one of the few remaining Yeti, the eldest of his race and the most powerful.

The inside of Stormforge
The inside of Stormforge

Rules/Misc.

-This is a work in progress and I wanted to get as much up as I could before the rp began and I will go more in to detail when I can

-Obey all standard Atheria rules

-No destruction or fighting

-Feel free to scout and interact within the city if you are part of another faction

-Most of all, have fun and enjoy

Leon_Dissada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

nice job man. i should have leon check it out

Planeswalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leon_dissada: Thank you and go for it.

Im going to go in to detail on each section of the Keep when I get more time

Leon_Dissada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

_Pariah_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Awesome! I'll add it to the thread.

Bjorn and King Frosthammer are the same person, right?

Planeswalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leon_dissada: I have to do some studying, after that sure thing!

Leon_Dissada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@planeswalker: (Cool i'll make th post)

No Caption Provided

Leon landed on the walls overlooking the commons. Having already been attacked and fought off the attack from the dwarfs, he was now cureous on the other nations

Planeswalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leon_dissada: Bjorn strolled through the forge, reviewing the latest high quality product being produced. The craftsmanship was exquisite, perfected and nothing short of the best. The great heat from the forge would cause outsiders to become immediately uncomfortable, but the hardened workers had come accustomed to it, just as they had become accustomed to the techniques passed down to them by the few remaining Yeti within Stormforge.

Besides King Frosthammer, there were only a handful left, not just in Stormforge but across the entirety of Aetheria. What populated Stormforge were mostly men and women of the North, all belonging to the Frostfall clans. They were the toughest race of men and the ones whose families had kept the interns of Stormforge going for centuries were even tougher.

Leon_Dissada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Leon_Dissada

@planeswalker: Leon caught glimpse of Bjorn. he didn't seem like the dwarfs....at least as he knew "why has clock woks started mounting invasions..." he couldn't trust any 1 at this point. he had an air of darkness and doom around him...his ice blue eyes could send chills down spines

Planeswalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Planeswalker

@leon_dissada

As King Frosthammer continued his leisurely stroll through the forge, he suddenly came to a halt, pausing for a second as he turned his head. His began to sniff the air; a scent had caught his highly attuned nose, a scent that he had not smelt in many years and it did not bring good things with it.

His nose, powerful like the sabre cats which inhabited the surrounding mountains instantly pinpointed the location of the scent. High above him, atop the walls, a single being was cloaked; seemingly invisible to the eye. Casually and without panic, Bjorn reached for a newly crafted bow at his side along with an arrow, notching it as he raised the bow on to its target. With his booming, authoritative voice he spoke to all within in the forge, "We have an intruder men...a man from Shadowvale seems to be paying us a visit."

Serinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It is often said that when elves came across the sea entire ships carried not but gold, that even a casual roaming elf has thousands. Of course it is also said that they are schemers and deceivers, who are as loyal as they are unpredictable.

Upon the large black lather Degi she came the dark elf known throughout the lands. The Eastern Phoenix Everia. Hair shimmering like stars upon the night only more so against the pale skin and blackend armor. She rode with no one only the large beast and her armies banner to accompany her. A flag of crimson with the flowing image of a bird of fire.

Urgarox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@serinity: @planeswalker

Pursuing his sole intention of maintaining a high rank whilst the elves still had control over them. All bestiality and wrath blended in heavy steps, profound reverberations as the vermilion figure waded slightly behind the mounted Dark Elf. Arms folded as the majestic walls of the castle adorned the beauteous background. Unimpressed, the raging orc simply ignored it, overzealous of his own safety. Visiting this so called 'allies' was injudicious, reluctant at first, but forced by the obligation of honoring his deal, a bloody deal for freedom, he had no idea of what was to occur. Nevertheless, his waraxe was on a close distance. If skulls were to be shattered, he would not be the one to regret it.

Planeswalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@urgarox: @serinity: great posts guys, im at work on my phone so ill post as soon as I get on a computer

Leon_Dissada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@planeswalker: Leon dove off the wall and landed on the ground. a cloud of dust formed in the air. "i wouldnt consider myself with the shadowvale army quite yet....the dwarfs....there from clockworks....correct?"

Planeswalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leon_dissada: The intruder revealed himself; gracefully landing on the ground in front of King Bjorn -this was no mere man or mortal. Bjorn held his ground, not letting any tension release from the drawn bow. The men behind him, previously working with the business of the forge now also stood ready and armed with the newly forged weapons from around them.

"You are a creature of that realm, for you are no man. What business do you have here, because if it is war you shall find nothing but your death here. Do not try to play games with me creature."

Leon_Dissada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Leon_Dissada

@planeswalker: Leon's temper was starting to show. "I don't plan on fighting you unless you strike 1st...my target is the dwarfs whom attempted to take my castle for there own. My vengeance is for them...not you.." The vampire walked forward not fearing the man. "Stormforge huh....This land has changed"

Warsman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A lone Nightkin spy stalks the halls of the Keep, invisible to the naked eye, cloaked against every sense except for touch. Though the more aware of those guarding Stormforge would be sensitive to a faint presence, the agent of Chaos is little more than a buzzing fly darting back and forth, absorbing information for the coming siege.

Planeswalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Planeswalker

@leon_dissada: Bjorn still held the bow drawn upon his target, not quivering even in the slightest. A hint of curiosity wavered across the Kings face, "And I presume you come for our help? You wish for the aid of Frostfall do you? Shadowvale has been nothing but a blight upon this land since its creation."

King Frosthammer lowered the bow, tossing it to one side as he consecutively motioned for his surrounding men to lower their weapons. Their faces were covered with confusion, but they willingly followed their Kings demand. "So the Dwarves are attacking as well? Hmm...my scouts have given word of an old evil rising, and the Elves also seem to be strengthening their defences and army as well. If you are purposing an alliance for the setting of this war, I suggest you do so with haste....vampire."

Leon_Dissada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@planeswalker: Leon turns around. "nothing perminant....but lets make a temporary truce...take out the common enemy before we fight ourselves..." He looked at the sky. "i can sense the storm rising we had best be here to meet it..." He looked back. " my defense has been set...it seems this time....i cannot rely on hiding....i dont speak for all of shadowvale....i speak as somebody whome like yourself....most likely does not want to have there name lost to war

Planeswalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leon_dissada: Bjorn the Planeswalker began pacing, bracing his chin against his worn, enormous, closed fist. His eyes seemed to be to glow even more than usual, like sapphire catching the only glimpse of light in a dark cave. He looked up towards a being whom once would be his foe and would have been killed without speaking a word, but now he stood there with an offer - an offer the King was considering.

"What is there stopping you from betraying me?"

Leon_Dissada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@planeswalker: Leon watched bjorn. "naturally, in the end...we will fight each other....this peace wont last forever...but why should we fight amonst ourselves...when there is a common enemy to destroy...its a game of life and death in all honesty. Why attack shadowvale, who has done nothing...when the dwarfs have already shown that there ready to invade naboring plains."

Planeswalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leon_dissada: "You do speak the truth, that I shall agree upon. I cannot speak for the rest of Frostfall for it is not my place, however, you have the aid of Stormforge if you call upon it. I except the same from you vampire. We have been engaged in conversation for so long and yet I still not know of your name."

Leon_Dissada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@planeswalker: Leon nods "naturally" he said. "until we are the last standing, we work as 1 to take over the others. Starting with the dwarfs." he looked up at the moon. "as for my name...i'm Leon...im the one who resides in the abandon castle outside shadowvale

Planeswalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Planeswalker

@leon_dissada: The King nodded in recognition, his sapphire eyes showing the hint of distrust which still ran through him. "Ahh, so that is who has reoccupied that cursed castle. As for the Dwarves, they rely on their machines and are stubborn...they have always been like that. Their strengths are their weaknesses because of their reliance on them; we shall formulate a plan."

Leon_Dissada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Leon_Dissada

@planeswalker: Yes indeed." leon said. He still gave off a cold aura around him. "destroy the machines....and we destroy them....there...cogs, i believe they called them...have a certain weakness for fire...i can take them down with trolls and damned fire of my own...but the solders, there armor is a nusince

Planeswalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leon_dissada: "You worry about the cogs, we'll handle the armour. We make the best armour in all of Aetheria; theres is inferior to ours and will not withstand our might. On another note, attacking their walking fortress would be foolish...we must strike elsewhere."

Leon_Dissada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Leon_Dissada

@planeswalker: Leon crssed his arms thinking. "Have you any suggestions on a hit point?"

Planeswalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Planeswalker

King Bjorn smirked, "That is the fun part Mr. Vampire." Frosthammer began striding away, beckoning the vampire to follow him as he walked. "You see, the Dwarves talk pride in their invention and their fortresses; without that they are severely weakened. We must lure them out, in to a confined area where their machines mean practically nothing."

614azrael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@planeswalker: confined, dwarves originate in caves I laugh at you! Victory shall be mine! >.> <.<

But no really wouldn't dwarves and the southerners(vamps zoms etc) be best in confined areas. Meanwhile with all the large beasts Calvary archers etc our factions do better in the open

Meanwhile air combat promises to be a cluster fluck for all xP

Planeswalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Planeswalker

@614azrael: I was referencing their machines as they would be quite large so confining them to small spaces would make it difficult for them to operate. This would force the Dwarves to rely on their own skill, which the clans of Frostfall can certianly overcome ;)

Laughingstock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Leon_Dissada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Leon_Dissada

@planeswalker: Leon followed the king. "So getting inside might be tough...but if i can get inside....maybe i can flush them out of there cities into the southern end of the town....which is where you and your army could be....for an ambush

Planeswalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leon_dissada: As the two continued to walk through the internals of Stormforge, Bjorn continued his conversation with the vampire. "I don't think flushing them out is the best idea, however it may work. I suggest having a small force outside their fortress, something that appears to be easily deflatable. When we get them out; which we will determine how, the Dwarves will think it will be an easy win against the small numbers of this decoy force. Once they are drawn out, I suggest a tactical retreat back to a choke point in the area where a much bigger force is waiting."

_Goliath_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leon_dissada: @planeswalker: Four berserkers approached out of the archway of the hall. Each of them with cloths of a dark Frostfall blue and a decorating red, the Blue signifying their allegiance to Frosftfall, and a red adorning who they are commanded from. They planted their feet down and spun facing each other parallel, raising their axes over their shoulders. Rounding the corner The Red Lord took the mace from his back, his sleek armor shone light from torches amongst the walls. "Frosthammer! Is this where your allegiance truly lies? Among the ranks of rotting flesh and graves? You have my word that I will provide you with an unmarked grave in the depths of our forests along with this unholy creature!" The berserkers spun around in sync without a flaw in their stance, they pulled their axes down in an offensive position as Silverhead slammed his mace into a metal pillar, a metal clang followed the bang of the mace.

Leon_Dissada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_goliath_: @planeswalker: Leon walks with him listening to his words. "yes....a choke point....that just might be the way to deliver a crippling blow to the dwarfs....now all we need to figure out...is who waits for them....and who will force them into the choke area. He watched the bezerkers and sighed. "So even a temporary truce turns into a battle does it...." he pulled his black blade. "Bjorn...its your territory....its your call...fight or stand down...."

Planeswalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Planeswalker

@leon_dissada: @_goliath_:

"Consider it a plan, we shall work out the particulars later." King Frosthammer turned to the booming voice of the Red Lord, whom was followed closely by his beserkers. "Leave here now vampire, I will handle this thick headed tyrant."

Bjorn shifted his attention to the raging group who had interrupted his talks with the vampire. His face now showing pure rage, knuckles clenched so they were white as the snow which capped the mountain which housed Stormforge. "You come to my home and tell me how to conduct business?! You forget that although an alliance we are in, we are all separate rulers and are free to do as we please. This is for the good of Stormforge and it shall be handled by us alone. Now put down your arms before the might of Stormforge falls upon your foolish self!"

_Goliath_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leon_dissada: @planeswalker: Yoltuf stared ahead, his red eyes making contact with those of Frosthammer. "You know what I am and what I can do! How could it be for the good of our faction if you work with these cretins? If you send the creature out I'll wipe this away and never speak of it again, though if you are so keen on lying behind our backs then you know what I will do don't you Frosthammer." Commander Yoltuf walked foward a dozen paces across the platform dragging his mace behind. "So what will it be?"

Planeswalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_goliath_: King Bjorn never hesitated, nor did he feel intimidated as he shouted back with his powerful, overwhelming voice which seemed to pound through the ears of inhabitants of Stormforge. "And you know what I am and how my race was the only thing your race feared! Lying behind your backs? How could that be so your arrogant fool?! These dealings have just arisen and it is impossible to relay information immediately; you are blinded by anger and your close-mindedness. If he is a creature, than what are we Yoltuf? Your race did far more damage than his...do not take about being creatures here!"

King Frosthammers hand had drifted towards the hilt of his sword on his hip, his grip tightened around the handle. "I will say it one more time Yoltuf, put down your arms and you will leave here alive."

_Goliath_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@planeswalker: "We held this land before any of these races even came! Aetheria belongs to us, not you or this walking corpse! If you wish for this to happen, so be it!" The dwarves and blacksmiths looked at each other without a clue of what the argument of Yoltuf being a creature was about. It was already widely known that there was a vampire amongst them, and that King Frosthammer was one of the last Yetis. Yoltuf swung his mace from behind him raising it in the air ahead. "Attack!" The berserkers ran forward with axes swinging and blood boiling, while Yoltuf turned and sprinted back into the corridor and further into the keep.

Planeswalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Planeswalker

@_goliath_

"Yes, we were the first, but it doesn't mean that we all cannot co-exist Yultuf! Here his words..." King Frosthammer was cut short as Yoltuf, a former ally had given the order to attack; the Clans of Frostfall had now become a shaken and fragile alliance.

"Men, handle these simpletons, Yoltuf has ventured further in to our home! Defend it with your lives!" Quickly, the Planeswalker placed his helm back on his head, his piercing sapphire eyes gleaming through the eye slits. He drew his elegant, well-crafted sword from it's sheath and raced after Yoltuf.

_Goliath_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@planeswalker: The Red Lord sprinted down the hall, dwarves and men alike tried to leap in his way but only ended up getting tossed aside. Looking over his shoulder Frosthammer was already catching up to him, Yoltuf lifted his mace over his head and slammed it into a wall, only seconds after that a chunk if the wall and ceiling collapsed in the hall blocking off a part of it. After the wall collapsed The Commander kept sprinting through the keep and made a turn into the main forge. Liquid metals of all kinds were being carried in buckets, some on the verge of overflowing, each and every person had left the forge to react to the sudden events. Yoltuf knew Frosthammer would soon be catching up in less than a single minute, The Red Lord stood still for moments until his armor began coming deformed and larger. The armor bent and began forming something else, something big. Goliath's wings scratched the ground as he stared ahead, waiting for the other champion.

Leon_Dissada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Leon_Dissada

@_goliath_: : @planeswalker: Leon wanted to stay and fight...but he had been ordered to vAnish. "as you wish. meet me at my castle when your ready for planning, i will grant you entrance unharmed." he walked to the shadow. "call if you ned help." he vanashed inti the shadow

_Atomikill_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@planeswalker:

The zeppelin was heard before it was seen- that much could be made for certain. Suddenly, a massive red balloon burst forth from the crowds, the large fans zooming and making epic amounts of noise, scaring away all birds that dared to fly close to it, and steam rushing out from the back end. Soon the huge zeppelin landed toward the front of the city, and the huge motor fans stopped whirring.

A large ladder reeled down from the top of the zeppelin, and Fortis Vapor walked down the huge walkway, wearing a regal red cape and with two Centurions at his back. Marksmen on deck held their large rifles at bay, steadily and warily looking at the city.

"I don't like this, Morvin." One of the marksmen said.

"What part?" The one named Morvin muttered, looking around. "Lets just hope Fortis doesn't take too long. With whatever he is doing."

The Centurions next to the Dwarven Champion looked around, handaxes by their side, carrying the Clockwork flag along their backs, and explained to the front guard that their business was peaceful.

Planeswalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Planeswalker

@leon_dissada: @_goliath_:

As King Frosthammer hastily followed his now rogue ally, he was nearly crushed to death as piece of the ceiling within Stormforge fell to the floor. If he had been mere seconds ahead, it would be likely that the piece of ceiling would have marked his death. As he only paused for a short moment to gather that he had just cheated death, Bjorn ran past the massive piece of rock and rounded a corner to find his adversary waiting there for him. Yoltuf began to change before Bjorns eyes; changing into a massive, deadly creature that King Bjorn knew all to well. It was a creature that struck fear in to every being in Aetheria...it was a dragon. As the Red Lords wings began to protrude, the Planeswalker knew he only had one option left. He let his sword and shield drop from his grip, clattering against the stone floor as it seemed to be the only noise present. He removed his helm, throwing it to one side and unbuckled his armour, letting it also fall to the ground. Soon he was surrounded by a pile of fabricated, war-forged metal - himself clad in nothing but the pants he wore beneath his armour. "You leave me with no choice old friend."

Suddenly the surrounding air seemed to become oddly cold and it were as if wind whistled throughout the halls. The Kings skin began to darken, and snow-white hairs began to protrude all over his skin, quickly covering his darkened skin - resembling that of the mighty polar bear.

@_atomikill_

The guard sternly asked what their business was as they were enemies marching upon the Stormforge fortress. They explained the gates were to remain closed at this time under King Frosthammers orders.

_Goliath_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By _Goliath_

@planeswalker: (Shit just got real.)

Goliath's voice booked through the forge like the drums of war, his very tone shook the walls around them. "You dared to betray us with that fiend and now you will pay the price, I suspected that we may have treachery but not to stoop to those ghouls!" The Beast's jaws clamped open, only followed by a raging fire that could overewhelm even the hottest fires of hell. The liquid metals however had froze. Over from the cold, now solid objects. Frost was climbing the stone of the wall as the room slowly became less of a forge and more of a freezer.

_Atomikill_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@planeswalker:

Fortis snarled at the guards. "I wish to speak with your king. Whether you want me to..." He whistled briefly and the marksmen aimed their rifles at the guard, "Or not."

_Sparrow_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@planeswalker: @_goliath_:

No Caption Provided

"Their world is going to end at this rate... how the sons of the Eagle have fallen."

A cloaked figure watches as the scene begins to unfold from a perch above, and as both commanders revealed their true natures. He turned to the walls behind him as the beast's very presence seemed to freeze the forge; even as he himself begins to unleashing a burning flame upon the King of Stormforge.

Pulling his mask over his face, the mysterious stranger swan dives from his perch. Just as he is passing the dragon's firey maw, he lifts a small golden object from his pocket and throws it towards the head of the beast. The object explodes in a flash of blinding, golden light; a familiar light that seems to silence the dragon's blazing roar, blocking the powerful breath. When the light dissipates, the rogue is gone... but likely still watching.

Planeswalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_sparrow_: @_goliath_: The beasts roaring voice which boomed through the greats halls were all silenced in the ears of the mighty King ; his transformation made him practically deaf to all incoming noise. His teeth began to elongate, his size changing immensely...he was changing in to the legendary Yeti; a creature called White Death all across Aetheria. Few have witnessed its beauty and grace, but many have fallen to its power.

The dragon before the now transformed King Frosthammer unleashed a powerful volley of flame which seemingly engulfed the hallway and everything in its path. There was no way out, nowhere to hide - the great king was about to be disintegrated. Suddenly, an unknown figure quickly revealed himself as he lept down from his perch, striking the dragon with a mere blinding distraction. The Planeswalker capitalized on the unexpected distraction, using increased physicality as a Yeti to leap backwards and behind the previously fallen piece of ceiling.

@_atomikill_ "Sir, I suggest you put your arms away! Our King is....tied up...tied up with another visitor and a battle is currently underway within the Keep."

_Goliath_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_sparrow_: @planeswalker: The Conqueror of the Sky raised himself up off the ground with a single flap of wings. With his wings flapping he swung his tail in the and slit the cords holding the barrels of metal. Clumps and tons of iron and steel rained down from the barrels, the metal cracked on Goliath's scales sliding onto the floor below, while most met with the floor. Jut then an entire barrel of steel swung down on a rope towards the yeti, it's barrel was already cracking under the pressure.

Leon_Dissada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers