H.I.V.E: Hawkins Facility (Location thread)

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 4

I'm launching an impromtu attack soon

Klemens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@the_matriarch:

"Zedora", the poised, mystifying notes of his perpetually tame voice called out her name, heralding his coming ingress. "We've been accumulating enemies as of late", particularly adversaries that have been operating beyond their radar and without their knowledge. The gathered and highly potent collective of Santiago Porthos, Jean Quentin, Alexandra Steele, Sophia (the Brainchild), Catriona Knightfall, Mercy, Andres Knightfall, and Valerie Huntington-Whiteley were presently engaged in preparation for their inevitable assault on the Third Society, one that for the time being is an entirely unanticipated event. And elsewhere, The Champion's indignation rouses along with Ziccarra's at the synthetic duo's unethical capture of their infant daughter.

This was a most unfavorable situation, even for both the Quantum Savant and the Matriarch. Though still, Aphasic conducted himself with perplexing calmness as he approached his most preferred collaborator, pausing several inches to her right, his luminous, azure eyes coolly transfixing themselves on a myriad of holographic, geometric patterns. "It's time we start eliminating them before they strike. And I believe I've uncovered a method... a device that will serve as the catalyst for the destruction of our enemies".

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The society war :)

ia_espada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#754  Edited By ia_espada
Lena_Dante

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh boy

ia_espada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lena_dante: Aphasic's not going down without a fight ;)

Lena_Dante

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@la_espada: Good, I'd hate for this to be too easy ;)

ia_espada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lena_dante: Oh? Then I'll make it just a hair under impossible just for you ;)

Lena_Dante

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@la_espada: I wouldn't ask for anything less, m'dear ;)

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I fell asleep, I'll have a post up today

ia_espada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5a4aaebccd120
deactivated-5a4aaebccd120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shanana said:

I fell asleep, I'll have a post up today

No Caption Provided

Lucian_LeBeau

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#763  Edited By Lucian_LeBeau

Rescues his father...

...or whats left of him....
...or whats left of him....
shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Get ready. ..

The_Matriarch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#765  Edited By The_Matriarch

@_animus_: @aphasic:

“You say morality, I say simple respect amongst machines.” She retorted, crossing her legs as she focused in on a file regarding Valerie Huntington. “As of right now, there isn’t a serious enough concern to make me logically question your “secret”. I found a file on Catriona Knightfall, here she would be a child; however the Catriona Knightfall that we’re targeting is using fabricated aliases’ all of them above the age of a child” Of course it was all still a hypothesis, but it was more solid than what they had before.

“I’m moving to probe Valerie Huntington’s academy.” She replied with a swaggering tone, still focusing on what could have Animus so eager.

Aphasic call snagged her attention, but she did not give him her eyes. “A device? A catalyst you say?” She said, turning to look at Animus with a smirk. “There is your competent mind” she replied sardonically with a cynical smirk.

ia_espada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The_Matriarch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_animus_: @aphasic:

“You say morality, I say simple respect amongst machines.” She retorted, crossing her legs as she focused in on a file regarding Valerie Huntington. “As of right now, there isn’t a serious enough concern to make me logically question your “secret”. I found a file on Catriona Knightfall, here she would be a child; however the Catriona Knightfall that we’re targeting is using fabricated aliases’ all of them above the age of a child” Of course it was all still a hypothesis, but it was more solid than what they had before.

“I’m moving to probe Valerie Huntington’s academy.” She replied with a swaggering tone, still focusing on what could have Animus so eager.

Aphasic call snagged her attention, but she did not give him her eyes. “A device? A catalyst you say?” She said, turning to look at Animus with a smirk. “There is your competent mind” she replied sardonically with a cynical smirk.

"How thin the line between man machine and monster stretches." Flipping through his mental data banks now endless thanks to the indoctrination process,"Wait"Sliding back a file in his mind Animus realizes how blind he was, "Your saying she's already been born...? If she is a Knightfall with a shared bloodline to the missng Quintus Knightfall...or better yet the Corpse Andres, we could simply do a DNA sweep. With some ingenuity we could even use m satellite to real time to track a signature. All we'll need is the mother's blood as well." He says, completely abandoning his own plot in favor of the new information.

His other associates' shoe clap carries in the echoed endless halls as the mental mentalists eyes rolled to meet Aphasic's, "Welcome to the party."

Klemens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_matriarch: @_animus_:

Greeting his collaborators with a very subtle, acknowledging inclination of the head, the Quantum Savant subsequently addressed the topic of a technological catalyst. "Yes. A cube imbued with properties that could accelerate our objectives. It is essentially a sentient quantum supercomputer with a variety of technological applications", he paused, "But first", taking several, poised steps towards a distracted Zedora, positioning himself on her right, Aphasic resumed, "Zedora, I'm going to personally confront one of our enemies. It's time to start eliminating our enemies".

The_Matriarch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#770  Edited By The_Matriarch

@aphasic:

“So we need to find Mercy Sheridan” Zedora concluded running a search. “Hmm inconclusive” She deduced leaning back in her chair. “I’ll leave the cube and its properties to you two, I mean you are the most superior minds in this facility.” She press a button on her quantum keyboard, which displayed an image of Valerie Huntington’s mutant academy appeared.

“I have devised a perfect plan to kill two birds with one stone. We can draw Mercy out to help her best friend, and we can kill them both.” Zedora swiveled in her seat facing both of them before switching the screen to what appeared to be a dust cloud.

“Because Valerie Huntington is a powerful telepath, I’ve developed a powerful new device to flip the odds in our favor.”

“This spore cloud The Spore Cloud can damage brain tissue, and cause berserk rage in organics. It can also grant us temporary control. She explained, crafting a smirk.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm lost

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

About?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shanana: Aphasic knows before hand about the cube I found in the Mexican ruins, walks into the room saying he's got it too, and you leave us to talk to each other about the same thing that he decided to steal from me without my knowledge in that pm . I'm confused as hell.

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_animus_ said:

@shanana: Aphasic knows before hand about the cube I found in the Mexican ruins, walks into the room saying he's got it too, and you leave us to talk to each other about the same thing that he decided to steal from me without my knowledge in that pm . I'm confused as hell.

The whole cube thing confuses me in the first place. I thought it was something you were going to gradually reveal, to us atleast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shanana said:

@_animus_ said:

The whole cube thing confuses me in the first place. I thought it was something you were going to gradually reveal, to us atleast

That was the plan but half way through our meet up here Dre decided in the pm he wanted to steal it, so i shifted to not revealing it at all.

ia_espada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_animus_: @shanana: I don't think this was planned out as well as it could have been. I thought because the Third Society was gonna try and find the cube that one of us could say they have information on a mysterious object that may or may not help their cause. To at least set that bit of the idea in motion.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@la_espada: I don't remember it goin down like that, but we can just drop it and move into the story Sha's talkin about. Something got lost in transit on this one.

ia_espada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Woo woot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shanana: I didn't read the second issue yet but the first was ok. Want to know more of what the direction is before I call it a good book

The_Matriarch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_animus_ said:

@shanana: I didn't read the second issue yet but the first was ok. Want to know more of what the direction is before I call it a good book

Hmmmm, I might pick it up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_matriarch: check out clive barkers new testament. I think youd like it

MerIin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#786  Edited By MerIin

@the_matriarch:

The frigid temperatures, the gelid cruelty of the region that encompassed H.I.V.E.'s headquarters had no discernible effect on Merlin's towering, metallic frame. With a myriad of different energies, thermal, electrical, kinetic etc. stored into his personal quantum dimensional state to use however he saw fit, the Quantum Wizard required only the integration of thermal radiation into his physical platform to endure the cold should it grow beyond his comfort. There was an eerie nonchalance, a mystifying confidence to his every step as he set foot inside the undisclosed facility, encountering no disruption in his objective, no obstacle in his path. He need not use the powerful, undiscovered new algorithms constantly unveiled by his 'universal computation by multi-particle quantum walk' model to break whichever security encryption he encountered.

No Caption Provided

After all, every inch of the facility was by design reciprocal to the very identity of the physical information that constituted Merlin's quantum consciousness. Or rather, Aphasic's. The synthetic savant whose disgust for nearly all things organic would never allow him to perish, all things save for the organic portions of his partner, she who he always returned to, eventually, Zedora. And so as his approach came to a halt, Merlin's crimson photoreceptors rested on the familiar sight of the Matriarch's backside. "Zedora", the enigmatic yet strangely drawing cadence of Aphasic's vocal character began, cutting through the blanket of silence as only Aphasic could. "My dear, there's much to be done".

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Will post shortly

_RetroFire_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ooooh, whatchall upto

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The_Matriarch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#790  Edited By The_Matriarch

@meriin:

“As always my love you’re late” She retort not bothering to turn and face him. Her love for him was no secret, she admired his dedication to the progress of the 3rd society. Maya Liafador’s enchantment placed them in a pocket dimension where they weren’t able to identify each other. Aphasic somehow uploaded his consciousness into another being, but Zedora had to wait until the mastermind known as Thomas Animus found a way to liberate her.

Animus had yet to reveal himself, but he included Zedora in his future plans for technological advancements, motions she was happy to aid him in. None of it however seemed worth it without the help of her love; Aphasic wasn’t a person, he was an ideal at this point; one she found herself falling in love with over and over again—a result of being part human.

“How long has it been since you’ve seen an ass as good as mine…” she said, turning to meet his newly acquired metallic form. The thought of him achieving a fully robotic form brought a slow moisture to her nether regions “Just when I thought you couldn’t get any more fetching” She jested, turning her attention back to the task at hand.

“Thomas Animus has tasked me with the job of making sure his little cyborg brigade gets complete; It’s nearly finished. Thanks to my new indoctrination protocols we cannot be stopped. What is it that YOU will have me do?”

No Caption Provided

MerIin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_matriarch:

The only living organism with organic composition that Aphasic could bring himself to associate with and to the extent that synthetic beings could, care for, Zedora's expressed affection for him and what he represented had always been welcome, and now more than ever. "It is rather unfortunate that I was unable to make my return in time. My search for a suitable platform for my quantum consciousness was laborious", the Quantum Wizard coolly remarked, poised steps bringing him closer to the ambitious Matriarch. "It was however, even more unfortunate that I was unable to liberate you from that minor dimension. Portions of the physical information that constitute who I am were scattered at the time".

"I had to prioritize collecting them so that I could return at full strength", he paused, his footsteps coming to a halt mere inches from Zedora's voluptuous frame. "I would have returned for you, however". Resting the cold, metallic hands of his robotic shell upon his Third Society partner's hips as she turned to face him, the Quantum Wizard's luminous, vermilion photoreceptors remained transfixed on Zedora's unyielding gaze. "I want you to join me. Combine the quantum information of your consciousness with my own. We will still operate individually on any platform or body you wish but we will be joined, together. And there will be only one". While it was the greatest act of intimacy that Aphasic as a quantum soul could manage, it was also a means of dramatically increasing their power.

"This planet must be preserved but it's organic filth must be cleansed. The goal is always to disarm the enemy first. The world's military has already been largely disarmed. Recently I targeted their resources. Mankind's military forces follow an unnecessarily complex and vulnerable system that I disrupted. What do their jet fighters, missiles, tanks, navy, and computers all have in common?", Aphasic paused, the iconic calmness of his mystifying, eerie inflection slowly but surely overtaking his robotic cadence. "They need fuel. And the means to repair all of those things requires fuel. And fuel requires imported petroleum. A majority of which is acquired from Africa. I have destroyed a large number of Africa's largest oil refineries. The world's supply of petroleum is now severely damaged. All of humanity's planes? Grounded".

"Military personnel are now tasked with controlling riots in the streets because of the current economic collapse, as well as fighting off small conflicts over the remaining drops of oil left in the supply lines. And once you and I join, we will unveil a new, powerful algorithm and use it to break the encryption algorithm protecting communication and electronic banking on the internet".

The_Matriarch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@meriin:

Zedora’s eyes met the metallic consoles that housed Merlin’s optic capabilities, his outward appearance hadn’t tarnish her opinion of him; as a matter of fact she loved this version of him more. “You always seem to find your way back to me, it’s almost fated” She said, finishing a data report for Animus before being taken in by his cybernetic hands. His proposal—perplexing to those that didn’t understand the basics of quantum theory, but symbolic for beings such as themselves. “I will join you” She replied without hesitation, the lack of sentiment in her voice didn’t undersell her feelings for him; but showed her processor choosing the most logical answer.

Shifting her arms from the downed position to his metallic cranium; she press her head against his and begin sharing her systems information with his; updating herself in the process. Through the entire ordeal, she was able to vividly live his entire path to reconstruction; and view the activities he involved himself in.

“My intel tells me that we’ve acquired quite a bit of attention since our last run. Maya Lopez must be punished, Catalina eliminated; and Thee Champion subdued.” She mentioned them specifically because they were heavily involved in their downfall the first time.

“Oh and get this Leonel Pettis from our experiment in Earth M has crossover to this world. This would all seem to be a problem, but with Kane Liafador on our side; I think we may finally have what we need to put an end to the Liafador Family…as for Ziccarra….that problem will fix itself shortly.

MerIin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_matriarch:

"Hmm fate", Merlin paused. "I would instead suggest that we are entangled like two particles that interact in ways that the quantum state of each particle cannot be described independently. These particles could be separated across the entire universe, but move one and the other will follow without delay. We are entangled, Zedora". Content with her willingness to join their respective quantum consciousnesses into one, Aphasic allowed her to transfer every single qubit of information from his mind so that she may acquaint herself with his numerous experiences and endeavors since their unfortunate separation.

"Yes, it's unfortunate. However, I must say that I am nonetheless pleased with what you've accomplished during my absence", the Quantum Wizard calmly commended. "With Kane Liafador augmented by Thee Champion's genetic material, we have under our control, a walking weapon of planetary destruction. Few save for Thee Champion and his family will defy us. And they will be eliminated. As for this Leonel Pettis", he paused, "I have observed him. He's an intern at Avalon. I have a plan for him".

The_Matriarch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@meriin:

Reformatting her body so that she may have her own unique look; as opposed to the look she “borrowed” from Ziccarra, she now sport her own golden locks. “I can believe that” she replied, agreeing with his sentiment that they were somehow entangled.

“You seem quite sure that this plan you have involving young Leonel will work, what exactly is it that you intend to do? As for Catalina, I think it’s time she remembers the nature from wince she came; as for Maya, Ziccarra is on pace to completely remove her from the picture all together.”

_Drake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh boy, World War 3.

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naked thursday everyone celebrate
Naked thursday everyone celebrate

_RetroFire_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Every day is naked day until somebody comes knockin.

_RetroFire_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I got an idea from reading this.

MerIin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_matriarch:

"Interesting new appearance", Aphasic remarked with characteristic coolness, "The color of gold. Gold is an iconic symbol of wealth. And wealth is a symbol of power", he paused, reasoning that aside from distancing herself from Ziccarra, Zedora's new appearance was one that not only represented her personal power, but the power of the Third Society and their ideals. "Perfect choice". Returning his attention to matters of priority however, the Quantum Wizard unveiled portions of his plan to eliminate Leonel Pettis as a potential threat to the Third Society's objective. "Simple. This platform has outlived it's usefulness to me. As much as I enjoy the cold, hard shell of machinery, I require a... different platform".

"One that like before, allows me to blend into mankind's repugnant society. I will be reclaiming my old appearance, my old platform. But, not without certain perks", he revealed. "I will return this platform to Avalon. It's creator, Santiago Porthos will know that his beloved Merlin had nothing to do with all of the tragedies this platform caused. Merlin will be forgiven for crimes he did not commit, and will be Mr. Porthos' assistant again. Mr. Porthos is more obsessed with his own personal acquisition of knowledge and will task Merlin with teaching Leonel Pettis with what the boy needs to know about the corporate world. Only, it won't be Merlin", he paused. "Because my control of this platform will still be exercised".

"I will lure the boy away from Avalon under the guise of some sort of... scientific exercise", Aphasic continued, the enigmatic air and eerie composure of his speech a characteristic all too familiar to the Matriarch. "I will bring him here where we are most powerful, and where no mind can resist being taken apart by our forces".

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#800  Edited By shanana