Dissada castle (War for Aetheria fantasy-verse Location)

• 58 results
Leon_Dissada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Leon_Dissada
Dissada Castle
Dissada Castle

Leon has claimed an abandon castle in the far off mountains of the south.. The castle in itself has heavy duty defenses, thick walls and mufti locked doors all over the castle. Only those fighting with the south are allowed in unless invited otherwise by Leon Personally. The yard is littered with impaled corpses of the people whom tried to swarm, destroy or invade leons castle. The walls are made of black mysterious stone. Around Dissada castle is a big murky lake filled with kappa

The main hall- The main hall is decorated with elf skulls, holding candles in there mouths and the skeletain of a wolf hangs over the door to his throne.

The throne room (Leon's main room on the top most floor in the highest tower) Leon normally hides away here. The room is black with 4 windows on each side. His throne is black with blood red cushions on the chair sitting on a platform 4 ft above the regular floor which stare lead up to. He hardly is seen without a goblet of blood or hard liquor

Dungeon- Used to house any prisoners who surrender or are taken captive. Prisoners have been tortured for days on the past in the dungeon in unimaginable ways and died in the cells.

The Undead- Leon has an almost and seemingly endless army of zombies,ghouls, vampires and more hidden away in his castle. He only uses them encase of attack.

Zombies

No Caption Provided

:Beings raised from the dead. Mindless and willless, they crave the flesh of the living... TYPES: walkers, runers and climbers)

Ghouls:

No Caption Provided

A ghoul is a folkloric monster or spirit associated with graveyards and consuming human flesh, often classified as undead.

dybbuk:

No Caption Provided

a malicious possessingspirit believed to be the dislocated soul of a dead person.[2][3] It supposedly leaves the host body once it has accomplished its goal, sometimes after being helped.[3]

jiangshi:

No Caption Provided

in Wade–Giles), also known as a Chinese "hopping" vampire or zombie, is a type of reanimated corpse in Chinese legends and folklore.. It is typically depicted as a stiff corpse dressed in official garments from the Qing Dynasty, and it moves around by hopping, with its arms outstretched. It kills living creatures to absorb their qi, or "life force", usually at night, while in the day, it rests in a coffin or hides in dark places such as caves.

Kappa:

No Caption Provided

As water monsters, kappa have been frequently blamed for drownings, and are often said to try to lure people to the water and pull them in with their great skill at wrestling.[14] They are sometimes said to take their victims for the purpose of drinking their blood, eating their livers or gaining power by taking their shirikodama, a mythical ball said to contain their soul which is located inside the mouth. Even today, signs warning about kappa appear by bodies of water in some Japanese towns and villages. Kappa are also said to victimize animals, especially horses and cows; the motif of the kappa trying to drown horses is found all over Japan.

TROLLS:

No Caption Provided

The Trolls dwell within the mountainside behind Dissada castle. They are known as the BEZERKERS. used in last resorts....or against heavy duty weapons. They where troll made armor enchanted with black maic

Demons:

Aerial Demon
Aerial Demon

Fire/underground demon
Fire/underground demon

Prison Guards
Prison Guards

The Arial combatants of Dissada castle, The Demons take battle to the skys, raining down hellfire on the ground combatants and fighting the Arial fight. Some Demons guard the dungeons and others are used as underground fighters....not counting Leon's demonic pet dog.

Vampires:

Assassin vampire
Assassin vampire
Vampire guards
Vampire guards
Royal Guards. (protect Leon's chanmers
Royal Guards. (protect Leon's chanmers

Not really in the army, more or less, leon's...acquaintances. They fight from the shadows and gather intel from the dark. Some are used as guards to keep unwanted guests from entering the castle and leon's chambers.

Hell Hounds:

Demonic dog like creaters that roam the grounds of the castle invisable to the naked eye. They travle in packs to consume souls.

Leon's dog-

The demonic dog of leon's known as mikalis (Mc-Kay-Lus) This giant flame breathing three headed dog is loyal to leon. He will annihilate all whome his master commands. Born from the depths of the realm of demons, this terror of the lands can strike from anywhere
The demonic dog of leon's known as mikalis (Mc-Kay-Lus) This giant flame breathing three headed dog is loyal to leon. He will annihilate all whome his master commands. Born from the depths of the realm of demons, this terror of the lands can strike from anywhere

Leon Dissada

not much is known about leon besides that he arrived in the area 10 (what would be considered) earth years ago. He took the castle in the south and fixed it up, upgrading, advancing and more. He has spent most years Gathering his armies to make his castle even more secure. It's now more of a stronghold then anything. Nobody has seen much of leon. He comes out at night to hunt the people of other nations and take them for blood. Most know him well as The ferryman or the dark prince of shadows.

The dark prince of shadows
The dark prince of shadows
The ferryman
The ferryman

(Use your imaginations to see the rest)

_Pariah_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By _Pariah_

Awesome Dracula castle.

Leon_Dissada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

_Goliath_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nice place. Well..nice place except for those skulls mounted on the wall...an uh the torture dungeon... BUT I do like what you did with the yard...I think...

ltlredwulf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By ltlredwulf

@leon_dissada: awesome!

I may send in some of my team to check it out, if its ok

Planeswalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Nice work man

_Pariah_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Planeswalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

_Pariah_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Planeswalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Leon_Dissada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Leon_Dissada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ltlredwulf: I dont mind. i might make a copy of this for cvnu later

Atrocity_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Awesome!

Leon_Dissada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

_Pariah_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 12

ok this is actually really frigging cool. glad i took time to check it out. Love anything cryptid related

Leon_Dissada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkchild: Thanks man. A buddy of mine found the cryptid pictures. Took atleast 4 hours to get all of this

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leon_dissada: next time you need help with anything demon, hit me up

Leon_Dissada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkchild: well the rp hasnt really begun yet. if u hav other demon pics, send em my way, i might hav a use on here for them

_Pariah_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkchild: Hey, just curious since you've seemed to have some interest; would you wanna join in on the fantasy stuff? Az still has a spot on her group.

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ownagepants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@general_sinderion: I will think of something later i just have a bit on my plate right now.

ltlredwulf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leon_dissada: Two shadows darted through the woods near the castle. One was that of a tall young man carrying a staff,, while the other was a small girl in a flowing cloak. They were silent as cats and quick as ghosts, nearly invisible in the dark cover of the trees. Right at the edge of the wood, they stopped. Unless one already knew that they were there, the pair was nearly undetectable. There were no heartbeats, no noise of breathing, and almost no shape to their shadows. They remained at the edge, as though unsure whether to continue on or stay put

(Using Xella and Quaggin, my spellswords, fyi)

Leon_Dissada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ltlredwulf:

Deadbodies impaled on giand woodan stakes littered the yard most dead, some still alive and groaning in pain, a few decayed. The full moon shined bright in the sky and A muddy river flowed under the bridge that led up the path to the gates guarding Leon's castle

Inside the castle

Leon sat on his chair in the top most tower. weather or not he was aware of there presance was unknown. He drank from a goblet of blood

ltlredwulf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leon_dissada: the two shadows exchanged glances. Their thought was exactly the same: this place gave them the creeps. But then again, they had volunteered for this, trying to show off. The girl's shadow raised her hand hesitantly, whispering in what seemed to be a bird's chirp. This was only a scouting mission, so, really what was there to worry about? Both forms changed into those of birds. The former boy flew out first, now a dark raven, followed by his companion, now a sleek falcon. They flew together up the wall, then attempted to land on it, still unsure of themselves

Leon_Dissada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ltlredwulf: As they landed on the castle an assassin vampire dropped from the sky and swung skull crushing claws at them both.

Inside

One of the guards walks in. "My lord...there are instructors. there-" Leon cut the vampire off. "I'm aware....and i am aware of what village they hail from...just keep them entertained.....i might join in later." He opened his eyes...they were blood crimson.

ltlredwulf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leon_dissada: the birds swooped to the ground, changing again to reveal a red headed girl and a blue-haired boy. "I thought you said the coast was clear?" Growled the young man, raising his staff abs blasting a stream of white-hot energy right at the assassin. "It WAS clear, Quaggin," the girl snapped back at her cousin. "And obviously, it's not now." She again raised her hand, a flaming red sword appeared "Could we just get rid of him before we start this again?'

Leon_Dissada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ltlredwulf:

The assassin swerved away and sounded a call that sounded like an old horn. Suddenly more of them swarmed out. One swung a blade at the boy, the 2nd lunged for the girl, a 3rd spit black fire from his mouth at both of them and the 4th drew his blade

ltlredwulf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leon_dissada: "Dammit where did these guys come from" Quaggin said as he met the one's blade with his staff. "I really don't care, but if I'm right we're about to send 'em right back." Xella drew her wand, a delicately crafted, extremely dangerous weapon. She said a spell immediately a blue bubble began expanding out wards around the humans, pushing the dark creatures out she then stabbed at the one directly in front of her, the flaming sword going right through the magic

Leon_Dissada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ltlredwulf: The stabbed vampire vanashed as it exploded into shear hellfire. The others suddenly stopped.....as though something dangerous was on its way.

Inside:

Leon stood up. "I need to finish this..."

He grabbed his black leather trench coat and put it on before vanishing to the roof to watch the 2. Hidden in all respects from view.

Loading Video...

Leons theme when he enters

ltlredwulf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leon_dissada: The children exchanged glances. The vampires had stopped, and they had a feeling it wasn't because the young sorcerers had fought back. "Something's not right," said Qaggin in a low voice. "Oh, you think?" Replied the girl. Just then both got a chill. Their eyes met, then they stood back to back. Something worse was coming, and they both wanted to be ready for it

Leon_Dissada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Leon_Dissada

@ltlredwulf: Leon jumped from the roof and landed silantly behind the group. As the vampires parted Leon himself, dressed in skinny black pants and a leather trench coat walked out, his eyes were yellow and there was shadows under his eyes. "Why have you come here...?" He had a black bladed sword in his belt with a ruby at the end of the handle. He watched them as the wind blew his long black hair (basically he is always one of the 2 appearances above)

ltlredwulf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leon_dissada: Both young wizards wheeled around to face him, Xella with her wand and Quaggin with his staff. The moment Xell looked at Leon, every muscle in her body seemed to freeze in a terrified paralysis. Quag, on the other hand, felt a wave of anger. He spoke boldly and with a strong voice. "Why should we tell you?" He felt his younger cousin's fear, ant took her hand in his in an attempt to comfort her

Leon_Dissada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ltlredwulf: "Because..." leon said softly as he drank from a golden goblet which was filled with blood. "You entered my domain..." he walked closer, not fearing the wand directed at him. "and because these vampires you have faced...are the least terrifying things dwelling here..." He sniffed the air and sighed, afterwords he grinned, showing a set of white fangs. "Is that fear i smell in the air...." The moon came out from behind the clouds...showing blood running down the impaled bodies on the wooden stakes. blood filled bowls underneath them....and blood stained grass....only a hint of the terror they had just walked into

_Pariah_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Leon_Dissada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ltlredwulf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Leon_Dissada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Leon_Dissada

@ltlredwulf: (i think we can continue till he makes a post)

_Pariah_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By _Pariah_

@ltlredwulf: @leon_dissada:

(Tanks!)

No Caption Provided

As the champion of the undead attempts to instill fear in the two young spellswords, two dwarven zeppelins fly overhead; and they are carrying cargo. "The scouts been' caught! Release the Cog!" A dwarven pilot yells, and in seconds a huge wooden crate falls from the sky, landing with a crash between the three of them. The wood splinters, but doesn't break upon hitting the ground. At first, it is silent... but then, the bangs and whistles of steampunk machinery ring out from inside. The wood of the crate explodes outward, and in it's place stands a 10f tall, bronze-faced automaton- the dwarvish Cog Titan.

The Cog Titan wastes no time in starting it's assault, swinging it's massive arm-axe downwards towards the vampire. Behind it, one of the zeppelins floats down beside the spellswords, opening it's hatch. The dwarven pilot steps out, with a rifle in hand, and beckons the two. "Hurry! The Cog will hold the undead, but not for long!"

Leon_Dissada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ltlredwulf: @general_sinderion: Leon looked up fast and dodged away with his speed. "You invade my home, then you attack!?" he said in anger. "I'm through being nice." He caused black flames to appear right on the location of the cog from his gaze wail at the same time a Huge roar was heard from the mountains and the assassin vampires swarmed from out of nowhere soaring at the cog. "Leon then turned his attention back to the sorcerers. "You came here to take my castle by force for your pity war didn't you...now you will suffer....." He stared pointedly right at them.

ltlredwulf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leon_dissada: Xella squeezed Quag's hand, her face was pale as Leon's. she knew it was her fear... Quag was being brave, or at least looked like he was. The amount of blood around them wasn't helping matters any, and Leon himself made her feel like running towards him and a million miles away, all at the same time... The arrival of the dwarves should have helped but it didn't... Her heart was racing...

Quag felt the girl's fear. He was a little scared too, but he didn't show it. "Xella, get behind me...." He said in allow voice, not breaking eye contact with the vampire. "Yes, this is why," he said. "And if anyone's gonna suffer, it's you." He squeezed Xell's hand, and she made a break for the ship, while Quag raised his staff, ready to defend her if need be

Leon_Dissada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ltlredwulf: Leon activated his nightmare realm powers. Activated through eye contact with him, if sucsessful, he forced the boy to relive his worst fearsand memories over and over in his mind in what would feel like a 92 hour loop...but in reality it was only a few moments. The vampire assassins all gave chase after Xelia as leon drew his black blade. "I never hurt any of you and this is what i get for trying to live a peaceful afterlife is it..."

ltlredwulf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leon_dissada: Quaggin didn't hear the last part because the nightmare had begun. His cousin was lying at his feet, cold and lifeless. He knelt down beside the corpse, the only person he had left in the world, now gone.

Xella saw the vampires coming after her. In an attack of panic, her powers took over, and automatically teleported her into the zeppelin

Leon_Dissada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ltlredwulf: Leon walked forward towards the downed boy. "1st you come to my castle...i only took what i needed to survive...then you bring an army to take me by force..." he watched quaggin struggle with the nightmares. "fine...if you want to fight...let it be war on you all..." he attempted to grab quaggin and bite him in the juggular. not to turn him but to drain some of his blood and leave him with a scar as a reminder of what happens when u cross a vampire.

ltlredwulf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leon_dissada: Quag suddenly felt pain in his neck, not like his cuz but actual physical pain. He snapped out of his dream instantly, and found himself screaming at the top of his voice, the creature was beginning to drain him. All he could think above the sound of his own voice was, Quaggin, you're an absolute idiot!

Leon_Dissada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ltlredwulf: Leon drained him till he was half conchous, then he went for the ankle.

(if sucseeded.)

He grabbed the mages ankle and dragged him inwards, dragging him inside the castle. He jerked the ankle roughly so that the mage would looose his staff. He dragged him down a huge flight of stares and past demonic guards and left him inside a cell enchanted with black magic to prevent escape by any other means then the key to the cell. "you will regret fighting me...boy." He slammed the door shut and returned to the battlefield. He ran to the gate on the wall and after opening it...released the hell hounds to make waist of the small army that attacked

_Pariah_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By _Pariah_

(Dangit, y'all need to reply to me <-> I'm confused now)

Leon_Dissada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ltlredwulf: @general_sinderion: (redwulfs female wharacter shot into the cog, leon put her male character under a nightmare spell and after biting him n draining his blood hopfully dragged him to the dungen of the castle like a POW . hopfully it succseeds because i have a killer plan for the fight if it does. oh and leon shot black fire at the cog to burn it.

_Pariah_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By _Pariah_

"Dammit! Girl, get in and stay in- the Legion will handle this." The dwarf said, leaping off the zeppelin as he did. The second zeppelin came low and opened it's hatch, ten legionnaires and two engineers hopped out. They hadn't planned on a full scale attack, but this was a rescue mission now. "Legionnaires, handle those vamps! Engineers, repair that Cog!" The dwarven commander yells out, fire a few shots from his rifle towards the vampiric assassins while the legionnaires charged, shields up.

@ltlredwulf: @leon_dissada:

Leon_Dissada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Leon_Dissada

@ltlredwulf: @general_sinderion: The assassins came charging fighting back wail 15ft trolls in black armor came from the mountains, 2 weilding hammers and 4 weilding blades. Leon himself jumped at the dwarf who came from the cog and send a shash from his blade his way. "How dare you invade my home!"

The hell hounds attacked the other dwarfs barking and tareing and the trolls stomped towards the cog, intending to destroy it