Black Eden Estate™ (Partially Destroyed)

Nabhan_Alavi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@lucian_lebeau: *Clarice took a bunch of Knightfall memorabilia and just looks at it, laughs, and sips on martinis

Avatar image for cassius_knightfall
Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nabhan_alavi: Cass has alredy taken eveything of use and burned the rest. Enjoy your asses as thats all thats left.

@lucian_lebeau Not just some blonde bimbo whom is easily swayed to your cause.

Nabhan_Alavi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cassius_knightfall: I tore the place apart and took Quintus. I'm sure by the standards of a linear timeline...Clarice would have been able to take one thing for keeps. I mean I wasn't being serious, but the thought of not stealing one thing for shits and giggles doesn't seem like it'd cause any harm.

Also, Cassius staying doing shit for the Knightfall clan.

Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nabhan_alavi: My bad i misread, i though it said "takes" when it said "took". Current time there is nothing left to steal.

Nothing to do here IC the location is burned and nobody lives in it anymore.

Nabhan_Alavi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The_Brainchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lucian_lebeau: Using a nazi to try and draw people to your side isnt gonna go well nine times out ten lol.

Hahaha.

HAHAHAHAHABAHAHAMWAHAHAHAHA!! *hyperventilates* OMG, Nazis and leather... I am the 1%! *faints*

Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@brainchild: 1 in 10 is 10% not 1% lol. Maybe good at grammer but not at maths apperently.

The_Brainchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4259  Edited By The_Brainchild
Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The_Brainchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cassius_knightfall: I won't argue with you there. It was never my best subject. But the miscalculation was intentional.

Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@brainchild: Fair enough your ok then lol. But yeah Cassius wont be working in nazi branded leather.

The_Brainchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@brainchild: Fair enough your ok then lol. But yeah Cassius wont be working in nazi branded leather.

Probably for the best. Didn't need Xandra shagging ANOTHER Knightfall.

Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

_Dirge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4265  Edited By _Dirge_

@cassius_knightfall:

Vincent stood alone in the ruined treeline just outside the decimated perimeter. The cadre he brought with him were charged with surveying their surroundings. Their task though simple, was far from it. Disabling whatever duplicitous traps the notorious Knightfall tactician had set. Cassius's known use of guerrilla tactics and misdirection was well known, and well feared throughout the criminal underworld. It was something Vincent couldn't help but admire. The Knightfall was a true survivor. Still, Cass's betrayal back in Mexico was something that couldn't be overlooked.

The Devil's Head left what little cover the treeline provided. He slowly walked throug the countryside. Vincent stopped just short of the entrance. He couldn't take any chances, the Mark manifested. Giving Vincent practically omniscient sight. The Dublin Devil subtly moved through dilapidated ruins. Searching out and avoiding any of Cassius's traps. It was as if the shadows themselves folded around The Dublin Shade. Amplifying his already considerate stealth abilities. Slowly but surely, Vincent made it towards the center of the compound. He sat in a meditative pose and waited for the Knightfall to make his presence known. Vincent's burning eyes and enhanced senses now worked in tandem to ferret out any potential attack.

"Cassius Knightfall. I'd like to have a moment of your time."

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

So it begins

Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_dirge_:

The voice was oddly familiar but not placeable to the lone Knightfall. His eyes lit up from a shadow next to the masked warrior. Two pearls of crimson floating in a noir hue of darkness that enveloped the epicentre of the ruined building.

"Speak, i am here"

Lingering far out of sight cloaked in a shadow inside the house. The Lone knightfall sat embraced by it the coolness of shadow as it flowed over him, easing his pains his body still bearing marks from his misguided battle with the Amazonian Goddess, his former sister in law and Matriarch of the Liafador family.

"What do you want?"

_Dirge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4268  Edited By _Dirge_

@cassius_knightfall: Vincent's posture never shifted when graced with the erie voice that must've belonged to Cassius. "A man by the name of Jean Luc LeBeau is insistent that my associates bring you to him. I would like for my men to survive. Thus me being here and not some other proxy. What he wants with you, I don't have a clue." Vincent shrugged his shoulders. "Maybe he wants to kill you. Maybe he wants to put you to work. Again I don't know. Maybe it has something to do with your current state. When we worked together in Mexico you weren't like this. To my knowledge you were just a baseline human, which made you more dangerous because everyone underestimated you. I'm asking that you come with me. This doesn't have to be a fight. And even if you were to win, Jean Luc would just send more until one finally succeeded."

_Grifter_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4269  Edited By _Grifter_
Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_dirge_:

The mention of the name flooded Cassius mind with memories of Sophia and the bastard known as Lucian LeBeau. "I have no business with the LeBeau's." For the second time this week his old enemies had haunted him. Shifting to a standing position. Rotating his pained limbs as the pain began to melt away, nodding his head approvingly at his sudden change of fortune.

The mention of Mexico made him pause for a second. Arrogance then took over as he stepped through the shadow and appeared mere yards ahead of the masked man.

" So you know who I am, who are you? and why should I give a ****?. You claim to have worked with me surely you should know what a summons from a LeBeau is worth to me. Veiled in threats or otherwise"

His armour swept across the surface of his skin as he prepared himself, the sickly shades of silver and ivory bone forming its uniquely structured suit. The fingertips reflecting specs of light on the razored edge of his talons.

_Dirge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cassius_knightfall: Gotta get ready for work, I'll have something up probably sometime early tomorrow morning.

Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Its all good gotta chill bit before sleeping myself

_Dirge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cassius_knightfall:

Vincent let out a slight chuckle and shook his head. "There's that famed arrogance you Knightfalls are well known for. Though you're not as smug about it like Quintus is."Vincent let out a groan as he stood to his feet. "As for who I am, my name is Vincent Harrow. I'm the current Raysh Al Shaytan and leader of the League of Shadows. Quintus recruited me back when he was Raysh Al Shaytan. He trained me, and he's back among the living. I'll give you his, and your niece, Isadora's location if you willingly come with me."

Vincent's eyes momentarily dropped to Cass's talons before readjusting and meeting Cass's gaze."I killed Charlemagne leBeau. I have no love for the clan, but this LeBeau is different. Do I trust him? God no. Only an imbecile would trust a LeBeau. But I have people that I have to do right by. And for now, working alongside him allows that. The moment this partnership becomes detrimental to the League, I'm gone. That is if I survive tonight. I'm asking you to meet him unbound and unchained. As a freeman would. If you don't like what he's selling, you can take a swing at him. I won't stop you."

Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_dirge_:

"You killed Charlemagne. **** that's all you needed to say. As for that brother of mine, I knew he was alive. He likes his secrecy, but I was in hell not that long ago. The secrets of the dead and even the living aren't well kept there. His location would be nice. So I guess I will come along quietly."

Having never fully trusted the league as it had warped some of his family in his eyes, Cassius found this an uneasy alliance. But the promise of information and the fact that this man claimed to have slain one of his oldest enemies meant it was an alliance he would risk.

"Ok I'am you huckleberry." His armour slid back down from over his face so now he was at least looking somewhat eye to eye with the masked assassin.

"I dislike one thing and I am gone. And nobody is stopping me. Betrayal is something I won't take lightly either. Quintus may be the arrogant one, but I am the vengeful one. That being said, shall we go."

Pointing to a lingering shadowed corner

"just tell me where and we can use the shadows. "

Avatar image for cassidy_boltian
Cassidy_Boltian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 4

Isadora!!!!!??

_Dirge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"Things go south, I won't stand in your way."

@cassius_knightfall: "It's understandable. Again, I was asked to find and bring you in for a meeting. Things go south, I won't stand in your way. Won't help ya out either though. Again, I gotta take care of my people. I'm sure that's something you understand."

The Blood red glare faded from Vincent's eyes. He didn't trust Cass, and Cass didn't trust him. It made sense given their upbringing and the way the world toyed with both men. He let out a deep breath at the mention of traveling through the shadow. Traveling through his own wasn't an issue, traveling through Cass's though. Who knew what would be waiting for the Dublin Shade.

"No offense, but for all I know there's nothing but a long drop and sudden stop waiting for me on the other side of that shadow."Vincent flashed a smirk, "For now, why don't we just take a plane?" I've got one a stashed a few hundred yards away to take us to The Montessi DaBrickashaw. It's along the eastern side of Ireland. You okay with that destination?"

Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_dirge_:

The seeds of mistrust were obvious for both men to see. This was a pairing of convenience and requirement perhaps a bit of mutual respect beginning to creep in but nothing more. The grand leader of the Assasins Guild refused the offer of instant relocation in favor of older mechanical methods. Understandable he would have done the same before the serum. Go with what you know what you can control eliminate factors outside of your control.

"Rest assured the shadows would have been perfectly safe. If I had wished to use them to harm you it would already have happened. For now, our relationship is amicable so you have nothing to fear from them. That being said I haven't been in a private plane for awhile so why not go for a more classic form of travel. Shouldn't be too long a trip only an hour or so."

Walking alongside the masked assassin to the small personal plane.

"I was expecting something bigger, looks like a little snug"

_Dirge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cassius_knightfall:

"The shadows can be far more treacherous then you know. There are others who inhabit that realm and may try to latch onto you one day. You aren't the only living shade on this plane. You'll noticed something watching you the more you use'em. Just keep an eye out, you'll see'em eventually."

The plane wasn't much to look at. There were four other assassins serving as a makeshift crew who immediately fell to their knees in Vincent's presence. "Alright, alright I get it. Back to the plane and let's get the hell out of here." His tone was one of inconvenience. Vincent didn't like anything that could put a grown man on his knees. Him being worshiped like the previous Shaytans of old was something he was still trying to break.

"Times are tough, and it's reliable enough. It'll make the trip."Vincent muttered as he sat across from Cass.

Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_dirge_:

"I have fought two lords of hell, killed one ofum. Whatever else is in the shadows it should fear me. "

Cassius smiled as the Assasin underlings bowed at his soon to be pilots arrival.

"Well drilled I see. This your doing? seems like the kind of ego trip my brother would put in place"

Stepping into the vehicle and obviously not putting on his seat belt. before replying to the quip of the planes quality.

"Size isn't everything so I hear. I used to get everywhere by motorbike. Loved the thing, brothers always said it was tiny, unpracticle unsafe but I loved that thing. Hell a planes a step up from that and then some."

The engines started and the hardy Scotish breeze gently rocked the fuselage as the little bird took flight.

_Dirge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cassius_knightfall:

"Whatever you say."

It's not that Vincent didn't believe him. It's just that he didn't care.

" That's because it is your brother's doing. It's something I've spent the past three years trying to break'em of As you can see, it's going well."Vincent's tone was one laced with sarcasm.

"Bikes we're fun before I lost my sight. Driving blind isn't the most ideal tactic now a days."

(Good closing spot. I'll drop something in The Montessie in a sec.)

Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers