Veitha's Karma Tourney Round 1:Mr.IngenuityvsGodTriggerHulk

• 63 results
Veitha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

For your first mission the evil teams will have to prove to be able to be the most classical thing that an evil team does: steal and kill.

On the other hand, the good team will have to protect and to arrest.

In fact the missions for each teams are the followings:

- The Evil Team will have to go inside a bank and steal the diamonds inside it.They have planned this attack for a week because they knew that there would have been a group of superheroes or at least a group of armed soldiers to protect the bank.

And guess what, they will find both. There are five soldiers equipped with a gun inside the bank and your team will have to go past them to steal the diamonds and then escape. All of your team needs is to escape before the good team arrests them and they will have to kill any witness. The diamonds are contained inside a force field that will take twenty minutes to be turned off, so your team won't be able to just teleport inside the bank and then teleport away, but they will have to wait twenty minutes before they can do so.

- The Good team will have to stay inside the bank, protect the diamonds and arrest the evil team. They were told by an informant about the members of the Evil team and what they wanted to do but they didn't have time to create a plan. They are helped by five soldiers with guns but they will also have to protect the soldiers from the evil team and to prevent any killing. They won't kill their enemies because, y'know, heroes don't kill and they have to prevent killings, or at least let only one soldier survive.

To sum up, the objectives are these:

- Evil Team:

1. Steal the diamonds and survive against the Good team for twenty minutes.

2. Kill all the soldiers and try to kill the superheroes(killing the heroes is optional).

- Good Team:

1. Arrest the Evil Team before they escape by incapacitation or KO.

2. Make sure that at least one soldier survives.

The soldiers have only got a gun and a special armor which gives them some enhanced durability, enough to take one superhuman hit and to take some bullets. You can't bring them in another dimension or stuff like this, you can't even leave the place for another dimension(it's considered self-BFR).

For each team there will be these rules and perks:

- Evil Team:

1. Prep-time. During their prep-time they can do everything they would do in character, but they can't do things such as build or bring a Cosmic Cube or stuff like that. They've got a day of prep-time.

2. Morals off. Your team has got no morals and it's willing to kill the other.

3. No knowledge: your team doesn't know who their enemies are.

4. If there's any bad blood in your team it will come into play.

- Good Team:

1. Full knowledge. Your team has got full knowledge about your enemies. They know their skills and powers and they also know their backgrounds and weakness.

2. Team chemistry. Your team cooperates perfectly.

3. Morals on and no bloodlusted, so they won't be likely to kill or use brute strenght.

4. No prep-time, so your team won't have time to create a tactic or to bring objects with them.

The best debater will be chosen by votes. You can also chose not to accomplish a mission and to focus on the other, but the voters may judge badly because of this.

- NO BFR or insta-kill stuff;

- You can't leave the place;

- Each team starts inside the bank with a distance of 200 metres. Yes, the bank is quite big, and there are also some civilians inside(it's optional for the teams to kill them or to protect them, but if you want to show that your team is very evil or very good then do that lol);

@mr_ingenuity 's team

Street Level: Street Level: Zoichi Kanoe w/motorcycle

Bruiser: Bleeding Edge Iron Man

Psionics/Magic: Pre Shaman X-Man

Energy Manipulator: Captain Marvel Genis-Vell

Wildcard: Trafalgar Law

@godtriggerhulk 's team:

Bruiser: Tiger Shark

Energy: Dr. Polaris

Magic/Psionic: Baron Mordo (I thought Dormammu was significantly weaker outside his realm :P)

Street Leveler: Kurumu Kuruno

Wildcard: Atrocitus

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Veitha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Veitha
mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4 mr_ingenuity  Moderator

Tag didn't work :\

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 mr_ingenuity  Moderator

@godtriggerhulk Should tagged earlier.

I'll open in the next 3 hrs... ◔_◔

Veitha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Veitha
mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By mr_ingenuity  Moderator

@godtriggerhulk

Opening Strategy

Seeing as my team has full knowledge capturing your team "alive" ಠ_ಠ is possible, maybe not easy.

My team will start by defending themselves. Genis ,Iron Man, & X-Man will stack their powers( Nega-Bands, Repulsor Tech, &TK) making a near impenetrable shield night instantaneously. Zoichi will go into armor mode since he'd rather tanks than dodge. Law is a special case he'll create a room an area where he may manipulate space allowing levitation, teleportation, insane cutting abilities & rearranging. This will give my team control over the battlefield for offensive and defensive purposes. Zoichi Introduction later...

Law's abilities

Room : Law creates a spherical space around his targets, in which he can manipulate anything he wants in a variety of ways. This was first seen used against some Marines during the escape from the Human Auction House. He can hold the activation of his Room by creating a small circle around his hand which later will expand to form the Room itself. Law can also teleport himself in a "Room.

Shambles : Within the space created from Room, Law can separate anything he wants into pieces with his sword and rearrange them to his likings, including people. He can also switch the places of any object inside the space. An example is when he switched a decapitated Marine's head for a cannonball coming towards him, attaching the ball of iron back to where the Marine's head used to be. This was first seen being used against some Marines during the escape from the Human Auction House. During his confrontation against the Straw Hat Pirates, Law showed that he can use this technique to swap non-physical items such as personalities (taking on the form of a cartoon heart), effectively putting one person in another one's body, though before he can do this he needs to strike the opponent in his usual manner. He can also use this move to switch himself with other objects in order to dodge attacks.

Tact: Law uses his ability to levitate an object within his Room. To use this technique, Law performs a lifting motion with his index finger (by pointing upwards). This technique is first seen being used against the G-5 Marines, and is powerful enough to lift a battleship and part of the river it was in, into the air.

Scan: Law scans people inside his Room with a sweeping motion and is capable of locating and switching the place of anything, selectively switching away any items. It was first used to steal all the Den Den Mushi from a group of G-5 Marines.

Mes: Law strikes his opponent in the chest with his bare hand, causing their heart to fly off their body, encased in a glass-like cube. This attack leaves a square shaped hole on the opponent's body where the heart was although it does not seem to kill the victim. It was first seen being used on Smoker incapacitating him. Squeezing or beating the heart-cube inflicts great pain and internal damage on the victim, making this technique suitable for controlling people.Puncturing the heart will cause instant death.

Skipped pages of exposition also backwards thank you comic vine...ಠ_ಠ

I’ll give a more expand opening soon.

GodTriggerHulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@veitha:

I have a complaint. Trafalgar Law is absolutely unequivocaly bad. He's a thief and murderer who mutilates his victims in brutal fashion.

Weaklings can't pick their way of death.

— Law to Tashigi

That doesn't sound like a good guy to me. Law is a pirate who by definition preys on society for his own financial gain. So much so that the authorities have placed a large bounty on his head. He's an evil man who even after cutting a woman (Tashigi) in half cruelly offered to strike her again. Law at one point suggested that a group of children be left behind on a dangerous island because they were too much of a burden to deal with.

A sadistic criminal who mutilates his victims and cares nothing for the plight of innocent children. If he's a good guy, I don't want to be within a hundred miles of a bad guy.

I hate to be "that guy" but Trafalgar Law is a plainly invalid choice for a team of good guys.

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 mr_ingenuity  Moderator

@godtriggerhulk: He's a anti hero he doesn't do good things for the sole reason they are right he needs incentive & he doesn't cross the line unless pushed. But the fact that the main character befriends him is hero enough for a shounen manga....

GodTriggerHulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mr_ingenuity: Killing for money is a line no hero should cross. Heck just plain ol' killing is bad enough! What kind of hero needs "incentive" to do the right thing. Would Superman cut a woman in half and then sadistically offer to strike her again?

Luffy himself is no saint either. That's a whole 'nother can of worms but bottom line, stupidity, narcissism, thievery and sedition do not a hero make.

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 mr_ingenuity  Moderator

@godtriggerhulk: Actually Law has never killed & he certainly doesn't do it for money. His powers doesn't hurt anyone when cut.

GodTriggerHulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mr_ingenuity:

Name three good things he's done. And inaction doesn't count as a good thing. I'm talking about going into harms way to help someone for purely altruistic reasons.

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 mr_ingenuity  Moderator

@godtriggerhulk: The fact that he cured those same children form their drug addiction saved Luffy & tipped off the marines about the current plot in One Piece.

GodTriggerHulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mr_ingenuity: Buy why did he then decide to leave those children to their own devices, claiming that they were an unnecessary burden? Furthermore he saved Luffy (a wanted criminal) so that he could face him in battle at a later date, hardly a heroic act, indicative of his being immersed in a criminal culture and showing violent tendencies to boot.

You're going to have to explain his tipping off of the marines more. Why did he do it? Are the marines a worthwhile organization in the first place? Who's plot did he inform them of?

Also Law became a Shichibukai (a privateer) by ripping out the hearts of a hundred pirates and sending them to marine headquarters. Even after all of that he's not even loyal to his governenment pals, he openly attacked marines while reaping the benefits of being a government agent. Duplicitiousness and murder are not heroic qualities.

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 mr_ingenuity  Moderator

@godtriggerhulk: Becauses they had a plan to capture the villain and get off the island before everything went south leaving the children to the Marines.

Law saving the main character is indisputably good. This being after Luffy was painted as a criminal too dangerous to live needing execution on the spot, had a mental break down, & had his chest blown out. But Law came to a war zone (pirates vs marines) where he was indistinguishable from the enemy & retrieved Luffy performing surgery that saved his life.

And no the Marines is far from all good guys so he only deals with the ones he can trust actually all organizations in One Piece are corrupted and Luffy is one of the few good pirates in One Piece.

GodTriggerHulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 mr_ingenuity  Moderator

@godtriggerhulk: He sent hearts off nameless fodder pirates to the government to gain a position in order to roam simi-freely in the OPverse but it's more or less a throw away title that he still has.

GodTriggerHulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mr_ingenuity: Great. I guess since we don't know their names they don't matter. It's not like they had friends or family or complex inner lives we couldn't hope to fully grasp. Law killed a hundred people to gain a 'throwaway title', our hero ladies and gentlemen.

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By mr_ingenuity  Moderator

@godtriggerhulk: He didn't kill them & I think you want heroes to be blameless well Wolverine must not be allowed.

GodTriggerHulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mr_ingenuity: Correct, Wolverine is not a hero. Also how do you take out someone's heart and keep them alive?

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 mr_ingenuity  Moderator

@godtriggerhulk: The fact that his powers cut space & he reaches his own heart means his powers doesn't harm.

No Caption Provided

GodTriggerHulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mr_ingenuity: But his powers only work in the radius of the room. So once he's out of his range they drop dead.

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By mr_ingenuity  Moderator

@godtriggerhulk: No one he deactivates the room everything stays how he left it.

This is his work.

No Caption Provided

GodTriggerHulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mr_ingenuity: That picture is utterly opaque, what am I looking at?

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 mr_ingenuity  Moderator
GodTriggerHulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By GodTriggerHulk

@mr_ingenuity: What does that have to do with what we're talking about?

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 mr_ingenuity  Moderator
GodTriggerHulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By GodTriggerHulk

@veitha: @mr_ingenuity: If he used his devil fruit power to remove their hearts then they would die of "lack of heart", once they left the radius of the room.

Why don't we sleep on this and let Veitha make the call. I hope you understand that I questioned your choice of Law in good faith, not to be petulant.

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 mr_ingenuity  Moderator

@godtriggerhulk said:

If he used his devil fruit power to remove their hearts then they would die of "lack of heart", once they left the radius of the room.

This is exactly what I'm saying is incorrect...

Veitha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mr_ingenuity: @godtriggerhulk: I don't know the character, guys, but if he's been an ally of the heroes or part of them then he's okay. Emma Frost has killed many times, but she's a hero today. The same for Wolverine, Elektra and many others anti-heroes. But if he's always been on the evil side then Mr.I you'll have to change him

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@godtriggerhulk: Is kurumu now a villain all of a sudden? She was never really all that evil and is one of the Heroines for the vast majority of RxV. Did I miss something in the latest chapters or something?

GodTriggerHulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By GodTriggerHulk

@dratini1331: She's a whore which is villain enough for the Bible.

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@godtriggerhulk: LOL! I wouldn't say that about her anymore, but she is a succubus, so I guess that works. I think you just justified that completely with that one line though XD

KnightOfZero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

she did try and murder 2 people in cold blood in the 2nd episode.

GodTriggerHulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dratini1331: You know it baby ;)

Anyway since Veitha is cool with it, I'm cool with it. I've started working on my strat and it should be up sometime today.

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 mr_ingenuity  Moderator
mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 mr_ingenuity  Moderator

@godtriggerhulk:

Strategy

Form where I left off...

Law then proceed to switch your teams personalities/minds this is standard for him has a means to gain the upper hand in a fight & does this twice in the scans I showed.

This will happen as your team doesn't have the means to blitz him (switch es bullets with snow causally), get through my teams shielding or counter his powers/know it's coming.

Personalities he will switch:

Dr. Polaris & Atrocitus

Tiger Shark & Kurumu Kurono & Baron Mordo (none will be in their original bodies)

Doing this will nullify team strategy & use of power as no one can compensate for a body or powers never used before.

From there it's simply KO/submission.

Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Sovereign91001
GodTriggerHulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sorry this is taking so long, I'm just waiting on @veitha for some confirmation on a few things.

@mr_ingenuity Looking back on it I want to apolagise for trying to sandbag Law, I wasn't doing it to be mean, but in hindsight it was sort of a dick move.

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 mr_ingenuity  Moderator

Sorry this is taking so long, I'm just waiting on @veitha for some confirmation on a few things.

@mr_ingenuity Looking back on it I want to apolagise for trying to sandbag Law, I wasn't doing it to be mean, but in hindsight it was sort of a dick move.

No apologies necessary, plus the internet never forgets...

It's always watching

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By dondave

This should be good

GodTriggerHulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's coming! I'm on page two of my word doc and I have completed my prep. I just need to write up my opener and I am good to post.

GodTriggerHulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sorry this is taking so long. I'm helping with a move, we big fellas are apparently always on call to move boxes of stuff. Anyway I made some progress today, definitely by tommorow!

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 mr_ingenuity  Moderator

◔_◔

GodTriggerHulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 mr_ingenuity  Moderator
mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 mr_ingenuity  Moderator
GodTriggerHulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By GodTriggerHulk

Our prep begins on Ysmault. Atrocitus will give my team Red Lantern Power Rings. All of my team members have the requisite rage to make this successful.

Dr. Polaris: Was horribly abused by his father (retconned into his aunt). This is enough to rankle anyone's hide.

Kurumu Kuruno: Has a deep-seated resentment towards Moka Akashiya, due to her being the favorite for Tsukune's affection.

Baron Mordo: Hates Dr. Strange for being Sorcerer Supreme instead of holding the title for himself. This is a case of jealousy combined with self-loathing; years of defeat have convinced him that perhaps Dr. Strange is the better magician. How ironic that these feeling of inadequacy would now grant him such amazing Red-Ring based powers!

Tiger Shark: This character has a history of reveling in violent savagery and hating Namor. However it is a lesser-known event that makes him an ideal Red Lantern. At one point Tiger Shark renounced crime and married a woman from an undersea tribe, he was happy until tragedy struck. Beings called the Faceless Ones killed his pregnant wife. And the grapes of Tiger Shark's wrath grew heavy, grew heavy for the vintage.

Atrocitus can also induce rage into someone, ensuring that the process goes smoothly. Baron Mordo will be "lanterned" last, his TP and illusion casting will be used to further fan the flames of rage in the hearts of my teammates during the "lanterning". Tiger Shark will see his wife killed over and over, Doctor Polaris will relive his abuse and Kurumu will see Tsukune getting frisky with Moka. Once given the rings Atrocitus will command them to bathe in the ocean of blood and make them intelligent (all Red lanterns are 100% obedient to Atrocitus.) If anyone gets upset about being a Red Lantern (wouldn't happen) Atrocitus will rationalize it to them as a big power-boost that they can use to acquire power and revenge. I'm pretty sure that being in the Red Lantern Corps has had 100% job satisfaction in the comics thus far.

http://imageshack.us/a/img254/6985/o173.jpg

http://imageshack.us/a/img28/6820/o174.jpg

http://imageshack.us/a/img94/8392/o175.jpg

http://imageshack.us/a/img802/6308/o177x.jpg

(Scans of Atrocitus turning Bleez intelligent)

Every single member of my team is now a Red Lantern, granting them the automatic life support that a ring grants, including; a perfect personalized atmosphere, an automatic force-field which protects them from harm and TP resistance. Not to mention the FTL flight, energy blasts, construct generation, energy manipulation and rage inducing powers standard to Red Lanterns.

Baron Mordo will then use his magic and working relationship with Dormammu to summon 400 Mindless Ones to serve as soldiers. The Mindless Ones have shown sufficient strength and durability to stalemate the Savage Hulk (Defenders #2, 2005 series). The Mindless Ones not only possess incredible physical strength but also mighty magical attacks, so mighty that they were able to stagger Classic Dr. Strange in spite of his mystical shielding (Strange Tales #153). The Mindless Ones are also immune to TP as befits their name; they are inexorable savage brutes who live to serve their mystic master (Strange Tales #153).

With that out of the way my newly minted Red Lanterns will practice with their rings under the supervision of Bleez and the other Red Lanterns. Meanwhile Atrocitus will utilize one of his more unique abilities, magical precognition to figure out who he and his team will be facing.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/850/o108.jpg/

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/14113214/o271.jpg.html

(Examples of Atrocitus using Blood Magic to gain information)

And now the battle begins with both teams facing each other in the bank 200 yards apart.

My team starts out with a massive attack.

Baron Mordo enters his astral form and mind controls Trafalgar Law, Law has no TP resistance feats and his Devil Fruit powers would be unable to affect Baron Mordo’s astral form, which is intangible and invisible. Furthermore no one else on your team possesses astral projection, so they will not be aware of this nor will they be able to stop Mordo, who will be safe behind his team and auto-shields. Now under my control Law will eviscerate your team in this order: Mar-Vell, X-Man, Iron-Man and Zoichi Kanoe. While Law is tearing up your team Dr. Polaris will be hurling all metal in a 100 mile radius at your team. This is no laughing matter since Dr. Polaris can affect magnetic fields on a planetary scale and moves metal at speeds great enough to harm Superman.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/377/drpolaris11fx3.jpg/?sa=0

This is a very impressive feat since Superman has nanosecond reaction time. As a point of reference it takes light one nanosecond to move a meter, Polaris’ metal debris is at LEAST massively hypersonic. And since you didn’t specify that the soldiers were kept within your force field, which means that Polaris kills them before your team can react. Meanwhile the Mindless Ones will blast your team with their mystic energy blasts (which staggered a mystically shielded classic Dr. Strange) and Atrocitus, Tiger Shark and Kurumu will blast you with their rings. Tiger Shark and Kurumu will use the special “Red Lantern vomit” which can easily eat through the shields of a skilled Green Lantern. Atrocitus will attack with a more standard energy blast.

So to recap:

• · Dr. Polaris is shredding the soldiers and your team with massively hypersonic+ metal projectiles.
  • · Baron Mordo takes control of Law who eviscerates your team completely and then deactivates his power leaving every member of your team in thousands of pieces.
  • · The Mindless Ones, Atrocitus, Kurumu and Tiger Shark are frying you with three different kinds of highly destructive energy.

Once your team is dead we wait for the force field to go down, take the loot and teleport away for an evening of evil laughter, secure in the knowledge that we met all of our objectives.

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 mr_ingenuity  Moderator
GodTriggerHulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers