PYP Mission TNRY FINALE: TTBA IS THE CHAMP!!!!

• 95 results
mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By mickey-mouse

Team TTBA V2.0: Protectors!!!!

1. Andrew Bennett
  2. Clayface
  3. Deathstroke + Ravager
  4. Doctor Octopus
  5. Omega Red
  6. Poison Ivy
  7. Ultimate Doctor Octopus

Cool Stuff // Extra Stuff

1. One Day of Prep Time
  2. Advanced Knowledge
  3. Future Sight // Deathstroke
  4. Team Telepathically Connected

vs.

Those_Eyes Team M.S.N: Attackers!!!!

Charizard

Darkrai

Eren Jaeger

Count Dookou

Samurai jack

Noob Saibot

Reptile

Cool extra stuff

Follow the plan

Future Sight: Samurai Jack

Advanced Knowledge

Black Panthers Suit: Eren Jaeger

Battle Map: Battlefield 4 Hainan Resort

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Google Map Videos If Needed

MAP IS 10 Milesx10x10x10 = Height-Depth-Length-Width

Mission:Protectors vs Attackers:

• Protectors will defend the VIP in the Hotel on the Main Island (C).
  • Attackers start at marker US about 5 miles away from (C).
  • Attackers must capture the VIP alive in 24HRs and will start on the mainland at marker US.
  • VIP has the strength & durability of Spiderman, but can be killed so both sides need to be careful.
  • The islands are filled with 300 tourists. Hotel has full staff.
  • Protectors May Not Move The VIP from the Hotel for at least the first 30 mins of the mission.

Rules

1. All good guys are now willing to kill, but not harm the innocent

2. In Character
  3. Team Work Counts A Lot , Old Relationships & Rivalries Count A Lot
  4. Teammates Will Not Attack Each Other (Unless Specified) But Won't Necessarily Follow Orders or Get Along
  5. No BFR & Can Only Teleport Yourself & Your Personal Gear
  6. No Time Travel
  7. No Mind or Soul Rape or Controlling Opponents -All Other Soul/Mind Attacks Count
  8. NO Reality Warping-Breaking The 4th Wall & All PIS or Plot Powers Are Off
  9. Any Luck Powers Will Be At Low-Mid Levels
  10. Any Toon Force Is At Very Low Levels
  11. Naruto Type Copies Or Clones Will Be Kept At 3 & Will Count As Pets
  12. Speeds Will Be Kept Under Super Sonic
  13. Win By Death/KO/or Mission Completion
  14. Double Elimination(Must Lose 2 Matches To Be Out Of The Tournament)
  15. Voters Must Have 500 Posts Or More
  16. If I Feel That Voters Are Simply Voting For Their Friends-I Reserve The Right To Overrule A Bogus Vote,
  17. I Will Ref The Matches.
  18. Jokes/Sarcasm/One Liners/Puns Are All Acceptable.
  19. If You Feel Someone Is Low Balling Or High Balling A Character-Then Call Them Out.
  20. Any Personal Insults Will Result In An Automatic Loss Of A Match.
  21. Participants Have 5 Days To Post A Debate, 6th Day Voting Starts, 7th Day (Central Time Zone) Midnight Voting Ends
  22. All Marvel Characters Are At Their Standard Levels Unless Specified Otherwise.
  23. All DC Characters Are New 52/Pre 52 Feats With Pre 52 Morals & Mind Set.
  24. Characters Will Start Off With No Knowledge Of Opponents They Have Not Encountered Before.
  25. ALL FINAL RULE JUDGEMENTS WILL BE MADE BY ME
mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@those_eyes: You have to count the stories to get a height. I'm on mobile right now.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

you must tag me for this when it's over :D

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By those_eyes

@ssj_god said:

you must tag me for this when it's over :D

Shall do!

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By those_eyes
mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By those_eyes
mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Angryprune

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Angryprune

This is going to be legendary

Please tag for votes

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By those_eyes

Well I was waiting for barry to start since he has the day of prep. If he doesn't start I'll go ahead and start when I get home late tonight.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By mickey-mouse
Avatar image for thetruebarryallen
TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Team TTBA V.20 - The Fellowship

• Andrew Bennett
  • Clayface
  • Deathstroke
  • Doctor Octopus
  • Omega Red
  • Poison Ivy
  • Rose Wilson // Ravager
  • Ultimate Doctor Octopus

Perks + Upgrades

• 1 Day of Prep Time
  • Advanced Knowledge
  • Future Sight // Deathstroke
  • Team Telepathically Connected

Team Introductions

Andrew Bennett // The Vampire

Once a lord within the court of Queen Elizabeth he has been since turned into a Vampire after being attacked while leaving for a journey. Andrew awoke 3 days later - realizing that he had "risen" from the dead as a Vampire; however, his mind had been unaffected by the curse of the Vampire.

Unlike most Vampires - Bennett has a sense of self control and resists the bloodlust caused from his Vampire state, vowing to drink only the blood of animals or bottled human blood. Bennett has also prevented himself from infecting others and granting them the curse of the Vampire. He is also not killed by sunlight - only weakned by it, and a stake through the heart only renders him immobile, not dead.

Bennett's Powers & Abilities

• Immortality - Bennett is a vampire, so as long as he consumes blood he will not age past the physical state he was in when he was first turned into a vampire.
  • Invulnerability - Due to being a vampire Bennett is fairly immune to most forms of damage since he has an enhanced physiology. He has shown resistance to blades, bullets, and blunt objects.
  • Regeneration - If Bennett does suffer a fatal or life threatening wound he can regenerate through the consumption of blood.
  • Superhuman Strength - His vampire physiology has granted him an enhanced level of strength.
  • Superhuman Stamina - As long as Bennett is able to feed himself with blood he will not tire or require rest; however, if he is placed within sunlight his stamina will slowly decrease as the sun weakens him.
  • Shapeshifting // Intangibility - Bennett is able to change his form and has done so to become a wolf, a bat, and also a mist form that grants him intangibility.
  • Telekinesis - After his regeneration in the New 52 he was shown to have a rather high degree of telekinesis.
  • Magic - Bennett is an incredibly powerful magic user; however, due to the fact that with his magic alone he'd be able to solo the opposing team his magic has been slightly nerfed.

Clayface // The Monster

There have been many who have become 'Clayface' during the history of the character; however, this fight will be featuring the one, the only, the ultimate Clayface - Basil Karlow. Essentially Karlow was a B-List actor who went crazy once he heard that there was going to be a remake of the classic film that he had starred in, thus he began killing all of the people working on the film while dressed as the films villain - Clayface.

He has since worked with all the others who had become 'Clayface' and injected himself with samples of their bodies/genetic makeups thus becoming the 'Ultimate' version of them and possessing a vast amount of powers and abilities.

Karlow's Powers & Abilities

• Shapeshifting - Due to his physiology he is able to shift his body into a wide variety of different forms, turning into incredibly detailed look a likes of his foes and friends, transforming parts of his body into incredibly durable and deadly weapons, and much more.
  • Melting Touch - Since Karlow injected himself with a sample of the third Clayface he has gained the ability to melt people upon touch, reducing them to a protoplasmic state.
  • DNA Replication - In the New 52 Karlow has shown the ability to replicate DNA.
  • Superhuman Strength - Karlow has enhanced strength due to his physiology.
  • Superhuman Durability - Due to his genetic makeup and enhanced physiology he has incredibly high durability and is practically immune to all forms of physical harm.

Deathstroke // The Mercenary

Slade Wilson is Deathstroke the Terminator, one of the top mercenaries within the DCU who has proven time and time again that with enough strategy and proper planning - you can accomplish great things. He was enhanced by a super soldier project after volunteering within the army, the project left him with physicals surpassing that of a peak human.

Armed with his Promethium Blade and an battle suit made of several materials and includes Nth Metal - thus enhancing his natural healing factor and his physicals beyond their original limitations. With both his brain and his blade he will show your team why he's nicknamed the Terminator.

Deathstroke's Powers & Abilities

• Superhuman Strength // Speed // Agility // Durability - Due to a combination of the Super Soldier Projected and the Nth Metal mixed within his suit Slade is practically a low level meta human, far beyond the capabilities of a peak human.
  • Master Strategist - Slade is one of the greatest tactical minds within the DCU. As a master assassin he has targeted the Teen Titans and the Justice League on more than one occasion and has often prevailed in his missions.
  • Healing Factor - A combination of his own natural healing factor and the Nth Metal within his suit allow Deathstroke to heal from both major and minor wounds much faster than normal beings.

Doctor Octopus // The Scientist

Once a well known and respected nuclear physicist and atomic researcher, the life of Doctor Otto Octavius changed forever after one of his experiments went horribly wrong. Now the doctor had been bonded with one of his inventions, four mechanical arms that were to be worn as a harness, thus earning him the name - Doctor Octopus.

A genius and incredibly dangerous - his name may cause quiet laughter from his foes, but his mechanical arms prove more than a match for anyone he comes in contact with on your team.

Doctor Octopus's Powers & Abilities

• Telepathic Control of Arms - I don't mean his actual arms, I mean his four mechanical arms. Otto can control them with his mind allowing them to move as easily as his own biological limbs would.
  • Enhanced Strength // Speed - Otto himself has a normal human body with human limitations; however, his mechanical arms have the strength of 3 tons per arm and react incredibly quick, allowing the Doctor to regularly fight and combat Spider-Man.
  • Multitasking - Otto is an incredibly skilled multitask-er, which sounds silly but is incredibly useful when fighting multiple foes.
  • Genius in Nuclear Physics - Otto has tons of knowledge of Nuclear Physics and several other scientific fields, including Atomic research.

Omega Red // The Weapon

Arkady Rossovich was forced into the Russian version of the 'Weapon X' program during the Cold War - ultimately transforming him into the weapon known as Omega Red. A strange experiment - Omega Red worked within the ranks of the Soviet Union as an agent of the KGB, his enhancements making him an excellent killing machine with no remorse.

His death spores are exactly what they sound like - and will aid him in any confrontation with foes on the battlefield, making Omega Red a perfect weapon.

Omega Red's Powers & Abilities

• Death Spores - Omega Red has unique pheromones that he secretes from his skin known as 'Death Spores' which are powerful enough to harm characters with incredibly powerful healing factors such as Wolverine. Prolonged contact with the Death Spores usually results in incapacitation or death.
  • Carbonadium Tentacles - Omega Red received cybernetic implants that granted him two Carbonadium tentacles that are almost as strong as Adamantium but more flexible. The tentacles have a reach of 6 feet and are commonly used to ensnare his foes and drain their life force.
  • Enhanced Strength // Speed // Durability // Stamina - Due to the experimentation process that gave him his powers he has enhanced strength and speed, he can also fight for incredibly long time periods without suffering fatigue. His durability is great enough to allow him to take hits from the 100 tonner known as Colossus.

Poison Ivy // The Temptress

Pamela Isley was once a proud student of botanical biochemistry; however, after being tricked and manipulated by her Professor who turned out to be the Floronic Man - she was injected with a strange substance that left her mental state deteriorating and granted her control over plants and the like.

After attempting to resume life as a normal human being her mental state broke and she moved to Gotham where she became the eco terrorist known as Poison Ivy. Incredibly manipulative, seductive, and a proud protector of her plant 'children' and man and woman should fear for their lives around Poison Ivy.

Poison Ivy's Powers & Abilities

• Immunity to Poisons // Toxins - Due to her genetic makeup Ivy is immune to any and all poisons and toxins, and actually employs them as weapons against her foes. She has used her own toxins and pheromones to create love potions, truth telling serums, various poisons, and much more.
  • Plant Control - Ivy has a strong connection with plant life and can use this connection in a variety of ways. She can create full grown plants in seconds and create plant avatars to observe and communicate with people or beings from miles and miles away. She has created a wide variety of different plants for use in combat as offense or defense, something you'll see plenty of in our debate.
  • Enhanced Strength // Durability // Agility - Due to the serum she was given she has an increase level of physicals and is unusually agile.

Rose Wilson // The Heir

Rose Wilson is the daughter of Slade Wilson - and is a highly trained warrior and assassin. Throughout her history she's worked for and against the Teen Titans along with a variety of secret organizations. Her powers and abilities make her an incredibly unique character as she's displayed the ability to dampen other meta human's powers + abilities and some degree of precognition.

With sword in hand, target in sight, and mission on the mind, Rose Wilson is a great addition to the Fellowship.

Rose Wilson's Powers & Abilities

• Precognition - When Rose experiences increased levels of adrenaline she gains limited precognition. She has used this to predict her foes moves during a fight.
  • Power Nullification - In the New 52 Rose Wilson is one of the Gen Actives, her ability allows her to dampen and lower the abilities of other meta humans. She used this to combat foes such as Superboy & Mister Majestic.
  • Immunity to Mind Control // Possession - Rose was able to resist control from her brother Jericho and is immune to possession and mind control, not like you have anyone on your team who could do that in the first place.
  • Increased Strength // Speed // Durability // Agility - Rose was given a serum similar to the one given to her father & has made her as strong as a low meta human.
  • Weapon's Master - Rose is incredibly skilled with a wide variety of weapons, but prefers using her sword in combat.

Ultimate Doctor Octopus // The Engineer

Doctor Octopus + Ferrokinesis = Ultimate Doctor Octopus, yep.

Ultimate Doctor Octopus's Powers & Abilities

• Ferrokinesis - Ultimate Doctor Octopus has shown the ability to manipulate metal to a rather high degree. He has created entire storms of shrapnel thus making a metal whirlwind, controlled his robotic arms from miles away, and reconstructed his arms for different purposes while in the middle of a fight.

Other than that - he's pretty much the same as his 616 Counterpart and I don't feel like going into too much detail about it unless I need to prove something that isn't really "common" knowledge.

24 Hours of Prep

This is incredibly useful - especially to the following members of my team:

• Deathstroke
  • Doctor Octopus
  • Poison Ivy

So, I've got 24 hours to manipulate and observe the battle field and surrounding area to my whim. This might be less effective if I didn't also have Advanced Knowledge - this means [ according to the tournament host ] that my characters will have knowledge of your skills, abilities, weaknesses, battle habits, and morals.

However - I'll now outline my prep into numbered segments so you can see what my team will be doing during this free day of preparation.

1. Poison Ivy commands the plants - she'll be taking control of all the plant life on this isle and filling the battle ground with a wide variety of her deadly and poisonous plants. They'll be there to trap or ensnare your team once the battle begins while also providing my team with a layer of defense.
  2. Pheromones will be used on all of the male tourists and hotel staff members. They will continue to go about their normal routines with their families or as their work [ hotel staff ] but when the time comes they will be called upon by Ivy to be used in battle as a bargaining chip.
  3. The bridges to the island at point [C] will be destroyed - thus forcing your team to move through the water.
  4. Ultimate Doctor Octopus will create a variety of turrets that he'll mount atop the hotel & within the VIP's room. He will also make the walls of the VIP's room more thick and durable by manipulating metal & adding more layers to the walls on the inside, reinforcing the walls. If you have any doubts on his ability to do this - then check the scan below - he turns one of his tentacles into a machine gun while in the middle of a fight with Ultimate Peter Parker
No Caption Provided

So I personally don't see why he couldn't create 10 - 20 turrets given the materials within the hotel and the battle field. He's got a lot of metal to work with here & he's a scientific // engineering genius - simple turrets shouldn't be beyond his capabilities.

Other than that my team will take the time to get to know each other & discuss their abilities and capabilities. We'll look at your teams weaknesses since we have Advanced Knowledge and discuss ways to combat them & who is suited for what within the battle.

My Team's Advantages

So - I won't get into the battle because I'm defending - I don't need to seek you out I just need to make sure the VIP is safe and with Ivy's plants and plan avatars, and Deathstroke's 5 minute future sight we should be able to scope out the movements of your team without leaving the building.

With that being said - I'd like to point out some clear advantages I believe I have against your team.

• My team is made of characters who are all pretty ruthless, some of them have even worked together. As far as moral codes go everyone on my team has killed or attempted to kill while in character - even against innocents.
  • Two of your team members can't even talk - that being Darkrai and Charizard. I don't know if Eren can talk while he's in Titan form either so that'll make communication difficult. Plus my team has a telepathic link so we'll be in communication with each other at all times.
  • Death Spores - nobody on your team is immune to them, and even members on your team that have healing factors will become weaker and weaker once they are hit by them.
  • Pheromones - nobody on your team is immune to them either, we've seen Pokemon fall prey to attacks such as Sleep Powder or Stun Spore from grass type pokemon and some of Ivy's plants can imitate these effects. As for the human members of your team none of them are resistant to Ivy's pheromones and ALL of your team members are men, making them ripe for manipulation.
  • Dooku and Jack both require weapons to be at maximum effectiveness - both of their weapons are metal, which can be manipulated by Ultimate Doctor Octopus.
  • My team has the numbers game on your team.
  • The battle field will be fighting against you - be it Ivy's plants or Doc Ocks mechanical creations. This will be quite the uphill battle for you.
  • I don't see any counters for the intangible state of Andrew Bennett in his mist form nor do I see anyone on your team that could put down Clayface; however, I'm willing to see what you're attempt will be.

So @those_eyes I hand it off to you - send in your plan of attack and how you think you'll bring my team down & I'll be here to counter as much as I can while proving why I think my team can win this with relative ease.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By those_eyes

@thetruebarryallen: @lukehero

Team M.S.N (Monsters.Sith.Ninjas)

As ive been awaiting to finally face you Mr. Allan. I do wish you luck.

For all reading please do take the time to get to know my teams powers and abliites if you dont already.

Perks

Follow the plan - no matter what my team will stick to the plan

Advanced knowledge

Furture sight - Samurai jack can see 5 minutes into the future

Black panthers suit - this will be worn by Eren

Charizard

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Charizard is a draconic, bipedal Pokémon. One of the most powerful and popular pokemon from the first generation.

Powers and Abilities

• Super Human Strength - Strength far above humans and above most pokemon. Able to lift and destroy boulders, steel, and tanks.

This drill tank made out of hardened steel that was able to burrow under the ground fully within seconds. But charizard was able to hold it in the air and crush the drill with one stomp of its foot.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
  • Super Human Durability - Not only does charizard posses great strength but his flesh and bone is extremely resilient to degress of harm that would otherwise fatally wound humans and other pokemon. As youve seen in the scan above charizard was able to forcefully crush steel of a tank with his foot with no injury to himself. Charizard has withstood razor leafs that can cut through steel, magma from the depths of a volcano, and even blast of water from blastoise.

Here Blastoise shoots hydro pump that is strong enough to shoot a giant submarine mech. But charizard was able to withstand hydro pump directly.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

• Super Human Speed - Charizard posses speed far greater than humans and other pokemon due to his ability to fly.

Here Charizard is able to catch up to dragonite after he has already flown away while chairzard was on the ground. Dragonite has been shown to fly at mach+ speeds.

No Caption Provided

Here Charizard is able to dodge a charge from rhydon, fly behind him, and lift him into the air before Rhydon could hit the wall which was only feet away. Also he was able to dodge multiple hydro pumps from blastoise.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
  • Fire Manipulation- Charizard posses the ability to breathe fire at extremely high tempuratures and manipulate it in various ways aswell.

Flamethrower - An intense stream of flames are emmited from charizards mouth that are hot enough to melt boulders within seconds. Standard rocks melt at around 1,200 Celsius (2192 Fahrenheit)

No Caption Provided

Fire Spin - Charizard can shot a stream of fire from his mouth or tail that surrounds an opponent with a ring of fire

No Caption Provided

Fire Blast - A fire attack that upon landing increases heat so fast that it makes the opponet rise into the air

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
  • Evolution form - in this form charizards stats increase and his heat even intensifies more. Able to destroy trees with a stream of fire and send fire underground that destroys the ground and exploads under the opponenet called blast burn.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
  • Gust- Charizard is able to create a powerful gust of wind with the flap of his wings that are able to knock back opponents or blow away airborne gasses/powders

No Caption Provided

Weakness

All fire pokemon have weakness to water/ice based attacks. But even with such weaknesses charizard is still able to resist those attacks to some extent

Here charizard is struck with a beam of ice by the legendary bird, Articuno. Even so charizard is able to withstand its attack without being frozen solid

No Caption Provided

Darkrai

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

The Legendary pokemon of darkness and dreams. Darkrai is one of the strongest pokemon in the pokemon universe and also one of the most popular.

Powers and Abilities

• Strength/Durabilty- Like most legendary pokemon all stats are greater than standard pokemon due to the special traits that are exclusive to being one of its kind

Forcefields are durable enough to tank the combined attacks of Dialga and Palkia's most powerful moves. The explosion was stated to be able to destroy the entire city had Darkrai not intervened

No Caption Provided

Without the use of his forcefield Darkrai has the durability to withstand building level destructive attacks from the legendary pokemon Dialga

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Strong enough to toss a Lickilicky and Team Rocket clear across the horizon. Lickilickys weigh on average 300lbs

No Caption Provided
  • Intangibility/Shadow Manipulation - One of darkrais best attributes is to blend into the shadows and make his body able to phase through objects and attacks

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
  • Super Human Speed - Speed is greater than any human and most pokemon

Here he dodges Lickilicky's tongue attack inches away from him and moves behind Lickilicky in a blur. Aswell dodge Pikachu's lightning attack inches away from him, and moves so fast it looks like Darkrai made duplicates of himself.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
  • Lightining - Darkrai is able to shoot lighting from the palm of his hand

No Caption Provided

• Sleep manipulation - Darkrai has the power to put people to sleep and manipulate their dreams

Dark Void - an attack where Darkrai sends out spheres of dark energy that make whoever they touch immediately fall asleep.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Hypnosis - puting people to sleep with dark void isnt the only way. Darkrai is able to put people to sleep by using hypnosis if looked into his eyes

Notice here that darkrai used it on crisila who is the legendary lunar Pokemon and only pokemon able to negate dark void

No Caption Provided

• Dark pulse - Dark Pulse is a move where Darkrai sends out waves of dark energy as projectiles

Here you can see it's strong enough to send the two colossal Dialga and Palkia flying after colliding and plummeting towards the ground. These Pokemon deities were strong enough to send shockwaves that rebounded throughout Alamos Town whenever they collided. Aswell Darkrai in a weakened state was able to block several building destroying blast from dialga with his Dark Pulse. Likewise he can block the grenades, bombs, optic blasts, hellfire, and whatever other ranged attacks your team can muster.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Eren Jaeger

No Caption Provided

Eren is a human who can shift into a titan. Titans are a mysterious race of humanoid giants. When he shifts he reaches 15 meters (49.2126 feet) in height and all his physical attributes are increased to levels even above typical titans.

Powers and Abilties

• Strength - Eren is strong enough to lift a boulder that is larger than he is

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

• Regeneration - Eren has the ability to regenerate any part of his body almost instantly

No Caption Provided
  • H2h combat - Eren's h2h training from the survey corps allowed him to defeat other titans fairly easy.

Flame Form/Pain Tolerance

• Eren has a special form that drastically increases his strength, speed, and regeneration ability. In this form his blood burns and his body produces fire.

• Eren's pain threshold is non existent in his titan form. No matter what damage he takes in his titan form he does not physically feel or need to react to it an can continue fighting as if he had no damage done at all

Count Dookou

No Caption Provided

Darth Tyranus is the famed Sith Lord and the second in command of the Seperatist army during the whole Clone Wars era. He's successfully convinced several Star Systems to ally with him, and his politcal leadership is superseded by perhaps only his combat prowess.

Powers and Abilites

Displaying an alarming degree of skill with the Force, Dooku casts dark-side lightning that sends Anakin crashing against a wall.

Source: The Ultimate Visual Guide: Updated and Expanded

Strength

Being a Makashi practitioner, Dooku doesn't have a whole lot of strength feats, but unlike what is commonly said of him he isn't lackluster in this category at all.

I'll first mention that contending with the likes of Yoda, Anakin and Grievous (all of whom possess impressive strength feats) is a notable strength feat for Dooku himself. In fact, he has disarmed Grievous once and disarmed Anakin once.

Dooku first floors Ventress with a kick, and later kicks her across the room:

"Before their pieces could even hit the floor Dooku was in motion, landing a spinning side-stamp that folded Skywalker in half; he used his last burst of dark power to continue his spin into a blindingly fast wheel-kick that brought his heel against the point of Kenobi's chin with a crack like the report of a huge-bore slugthrower, knocking the Jedi Master back down the stairs. Sounded like he'd broken his neck. Wouldn't that be lovely?"

Source: Revenge of the Sith

Speed/Agility

Dooku has a few notable speed feats. Once again, his ability to contend with the likes of Obi-Wan, Anakin, Yoda and others speaks for itself in regards to speed.

He performs that same kick I mentioned just above before shattered Super Battle Droid pieces could hit the floor, and does so at a blindingly fast speed:

Kenobi reached the top of the stairs and a single slash of his lightsaber dismantled both droids.Before their pieces could even hit the floor Dooku was in motion, landing a spinning side-stamp that folded Skywalker in half; he used his last burst of dark power to continue his spin into a blindingly fast wheel-kick that brought his heel against the point of Kenobi's chin with a crack like the report of a huge-bore slugthrower, knocking the Jedi Master back down the stairs. Sounded like he'd broken his neck. Wouldn't that be lovely?

Source: Revenge of the Sith

He moves faster than Obi-Wan:

The two droids fired at Obi-Wan, but he batted their fired energy bolts back at them and cut them down as he moved fast for Dooku. Unfortunately, Dooku moved faster, extending his left hand toward Obi-Wan as he used the Force to lift the Jedi off his feet while at the same time constricting his throat.

Source: The Rise and Fall of Darth Vader

Force Sense/Telepathy

Can easily manipulate others mentally with the Force to trick, deceive, maim or even kill outright. Can also use this power externally or internally when it comes to illusion creation, manifestation and manipulation.

Tracking Dooku to the Techno Union foundries on Metalorn, Anakin valiantly faced the Count again and, to the young Jedi's surprise, seemingly defeated the Sith Lord. But it was in fact another of Tyranus' tricks. Dooku created a Doppelganger, a weaker dark side manifestation of himself, to detain Anakin and further lure him to the dark side. Count Dooku escaped once again.

Source: The Official Star Wars Fact File #116

Telekinesis/Force Lightning

He hurls machinery at Yoda, then breaks part of a stone ceiling onto him:

A wave of Dooku's free hand sent a piece of machinery flying at the diminutive Jedi Master, seeming as if it would surely crush him. But Yoda was ready, waving his own hand, Force-pushing the flying machinery harmlessly aside.

Dooku clutched up at the ceiling, breaking free great blocks that tumbled down at Yoda. But small hands waved and the boulders dropped to the sides, bouncing across the floor all about the untouched Master Yoda.

Source: Attack of the Clones

Here he lifts about a dozen or so stone obelisks without any strain.

He uses Lift and Choke on Quinlan Vos, thereby lifting Vos up whilst strangling him. Dooku also relives Vos of his lightsaber and then hurls him, exerting considerable power and control over the Kiffar:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Force Lightning is a Force power which allows a dark sider to unleash electrical discharges from their fingertips, acting much like normal electricity but also having the property of weakening life.

He utilizes telekinesis and Lightning simultaneously to knock out Anakin:

But this was no simple warrior enemy. Dooku's hand shot out toward the charging Jedi, sending forth a Force push as solid as any stone wall, and a burst of blue Force lightning, unknown to Jedi, charged all about the trapped and lifted Jedi Padawan. Anakin managed to hold onto his lightsaber as he went up into the air, held there by the power of the Count. With a wave of his hand, Dooku sent Anakin flying across the room, to crash into a distant wall, where he slumped down, dazed.

No Caption Provided

Dooku instantly kills several Kiffar warriors:

No Caption Provided

Detoxify Poison

Tyranus heals himself of the deadly Karatos plague:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Noob Saibot/Reptile

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Noob Saibot - a fierce warrior from the mortal kombat universe. With the phantom powers. Noob Saibot was able to remove and control a kombatant's powers using a ghastly force in the form of projectile attacks, as well as being able to lift them in the air. He is also able to use phantom powers to possess anyone or anything. His prominent powers are of the shadowy element, being able to completely manipulate it and possessing the ability to teleport as well as render himself invisible by blending in with the shadows. He was also able to manipulate the shadows to increase or decrease the effectiveness of his powers. Noob is even shown to not only be able to animate his own shadow (which is called Saibot) into a semi-liquid physical construct of himself, but also to be able to use it to fight his enemies for and alongside him.

Reptile - Another warrior from the mk universe. Reptile appears to take abilities from several reptilian creatures. As a Saurian, Reptile remains mostly human in appearance. However, like Scorpion, the mask and the skin behind it are merely a thorough guise to his true lizard form. His saliva is composed of powerful corrosive fluids that can easily burn right through steel, much like acid. He also can fire concussive blasts of homing energy. Reptile's distinguishing trait is his ability to render himself completely invisible. Aswell as having a tounge that can reach long range to rip limbs off.

Samurai Jack

No Caption Provided

The best fighter on my team and possibly the most powerful all around he is Samurai Jack. Not much of an intro needed, his feats will speak themselves.

Sword

• Samurai Jack's sword is a japanese Katana forged by the deities Odin, Ra, and Vishnu and from the power of righteousness within the Samurai Lord's heart.
  • The sword has the power to cut through any substance.
  • Jack's sword can only by used for good, in the hands of evil, it cannot harm an innocent or be manipulated

Speed

• Jacks most notable physical ability is possibly his speed. He is pretty much unmatched in speed in his universe. Able to deflect machine gun fire with ease, even while his eyes are closed, kill over 6 people before a water drop hits the ground, and pour himself a glass of water then drop it kill over 6 people then pick the glass up before it hits the ground.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Durabilty

• Able to tank point blank explosions and get up with no effort
  • aswell has been sat on by a 700 ton sumo wrestler

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Invisibility

• From his ninja training Jack can turn invisible if its day time.

No Caption Provided

Pointing out flaws in ttba's plan.

24 Hours of Prep

This is incredibly useful - especially to the following members of my team:

• Deathstroke
  • Doctor Octopus
  • Poison Ivy

So, I've got 24 hours to manipulate and observe the battle field and surrounding area to my whim. This might be less effective if I didn't also have Advanced Knowledge - this means [ according to the tournament host ] that my characters will have knowledge of your skills, abilities, weaknesses, battle habits, and morals.

However - I'll now outline my prep into numbered segments so you can see what my team will be doing during this free day of preparation.

1. Poison Ivy commands the plants - she'll be taking control of all the plant life on this isle and filling the battle ground with a wide variety of her deadly and poisonous plants. They'll be there to trap or ensnare your team once the battle begins while also providing my team with a layer of defense.
  2. Pheromones will be used on all of the male tourists and hotel staff members. They will continue to go about their normal routines with their families or as their work [ hotel staff ] but when the time comes they will be called upon by Ivy to be used in battle as a bargaining chip.
  3. Ultimate Doctor Octopus will create a variety of turrets that he'll mount atop the hotel & within the VIP's room. He will also make the walls of the VIP's room more thick and durable by manipulating metal & adding more layers to the walls on the inside, reinforcing the walls. If you have any doubts on his ability to do this - then check the scan below - he turns one of his tentacles into a machine gun while in the middle of a fight with Ultimate Peter Parker

Now im aware i dont have prep but within seconds the battle starts count doouku would be fairly aware of your teams location and plans due to our advanced knowledge and count dookus force powers.

Reasons why posion ivy is useless agaisnt my team

Charizard could set the surrounding area on fire within seconds.

Charizard has the abliity to fly jack and dookou away from harm

Eren is far too large and strong to even be worried about the trees and plants

Darkrai, noobsaibot, and reptile are pretty much invisible and intangible if they want to be.

Reasons why Doctor Octopus plan will fail

Practically everyone on my team will be able to block or be durable enough to withstand the turrets on top of the hotel and vip's rooms

No matter how thick the walls are there are many ways my team can get in wether that be through shear force (eren and charizard) by cutting through (jack and dookou) or just by phasing through or going under it (darkrai and noob saibot)

So I personally don't see why he couldn't create 10 - 20 turrets given the materials within the hotel and the battle field. He's got a lot of metal to work with here & he's a scientific // engineering genius - simple turrets shouldn't be beyond his capabilities.

Other than that my team will take the time to get to know each other & discuss their abilities and capabilities. We'll look at your teams weaknesses since we have Advanced Knowledge and discuss ways to combat them & who is suited for what within the battle.

Im quite confident in docks abilities to make such weapons but its pointless. Given the fact that Eren has black panthers suit on gives even more reason to ensure he could withstand all the turrets while he simply punches a hole through the building and reaches in. My team could just hide behind him while he is destroying the turrets..

No Caption Provided

My Team's Advantages

So - I won't get into the battle because I'm defending - I don't need to seek you out I just need to make sure the VIP is safe and with Ivy's plants and plan avatars, and Deathstroke's 5 minute future sight we should be able to scope out the movements of your team without leaving the building.

But how can your team protect the vip from a giant, 2 monsters who could melt your team or put them all to sleep just by looking at them? Even with your 5 minutes of future sight its pointless. Especcially since samurai jack has future sight.

With that being said - I'd like to point out some clear advantages I believe I have against your team.

• My team is made of characters who are all pretty ruthless, some of them have even worked together. As far as moral codes go everyone on my team has killed or attempted to kill while in character - even against innocents.

1. No doubt your entire team is rutheless and willing to kill but not everyone on my team is made up of good guys so many are willing to kill (noob, reptile, eren, count) heck who needs to kill anyone when you can just put them to sleep? (darkrai)

• Two of your team members can't even talk - that being Darkrai and Charizard. I don't know if Eren can talk while he's in Titan form either so that'll make communication difficult. Plus my team has a telepathic link so we'll be in communication with each other at all times.

2. Darkrai can talk, one of the many perks that sometimes comes with being a legend.

Charizard can understand human speech as do all pokemon. My team has a telepathic link aswell. Count dookou is a master force user which gives him telepathy communication amongst other abliites from the force.

• Death Spores - nobody on your team is immune to them, and even members on your team that have healing factors will become weaker and weaker once they are hit by them.

Your death spores are usless. With my advanced knowledge my whole team would be expecting such an attack. Charizard alone could just gust the spores away with one flap of his wings, darkrai will be intangable, eren is in black panthers suit with filters out toxins/poisons and count dooku could force push it away or heal himself via the force as ive shown.

• Pheromones - nobody on your team is immune to them either, we've seen Pokemon fall prey to attacks such as Sleep Powder or Stun Spore from grass type pokemon and some of Ivy's plants can imitate these effects. As for the human members of your team none of them are resistant to Ivy's pheromones and ALL of your team members are men, making them ripe for manipulation.

Once again that is a usless maneuver. Yes we have seen pokemon fall prey to such attacks but for some such as chairzard the poisoness attacks dont last long. Besides the fact that charizard is flying he would continuously flap his wings which would blow away any pheromones. So what they are men? Alot of them are also monsters that are immune to such things as ive explained before (darkrais inangabilty, noobs shadow maniplation, jack has his face covered when invisible, dooukou could heal himself). Notice in the following scan charizard is hit directly with poison podwer and on the next page he is fine once more.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

• Dooku and Jack both require weapons to be at maximum effectiveness - both of their weapons are metal, which can be manipulated by Ultimate Doctor Octopus.

While i do agree doc would be capable of manipulating count dookous saber its not possibe for him to do it to jacks since his sword is magic and is explicitly stated to not be able to be used or worked against by an evil person. Besides Doctor wouldnt last long at all the moment dookou decets his whereabouts and telepathically communicates to darkrai to pursue him or eren could do it since he is litteraly looking through the winodows of the hotel with his height.

• My team has the numbers game on your team.

Unfortunately they dont. As is we both have 7 members on my team but truthfully my team has 9. Due to noob saibots phantom powers he can create a duplicate of himself made completely out of shadow that can aid him in battle. Dookous doppelganger aswell is another member.

No Caption Provided

• The battle field will be fighting against you - be it Ivy's plants or Doc Ocks mechanical creations. This will be quite the uphill battle for you.

Not really. Nothing that hasnt been faced before or cant be.

• I don't see any counters for the intangible state of Andrew Bennett in his mist form nor do I see anyone on your team that could put down Clayface; however, I'm willing to see what you're attempt will be.

1. Clayface will be turned into glass instantly getting even remotely close to charizard given his heat output form his flamethrower.

2. Both clayface and bennet would be killed by jacks magical sword. It allows jack to harm intagable foes, even ones far more powerful than bennet.

Jack has fought and injured the elementals (earth elemental god, air elemental god, and fire elemental god) with his sword

No Caption Provided

Jack killed a demonic ghost with his sword

Loading Video...

Aswell i dont see why darkrai couldnt just put you them sleep. Darkvoid/hypnosis works on even ghost pokemon and they are dead and can be intangible aswell.

Those_eyes Strategy

Teams split up

Dookou will be communicating telepathically with my team and awaring everyone of the posistions of your team. With advanced knowledge everyone will know of your battle tendencies so the field would be burned immediately and all posion blown away by charizard. Jack will be invisible since it is day light outiside, reptile will be invisible aswell. Jack, reptile, eren (in human form) and dookou will all be able to ride or be carried by charizard and make their way to the hotel roof.

No Caption Provided

Given the turrets they will be useless as ive explained before so once the hotel is in within a close distance eren will be dropped and turn titan form, dookou will force push the turrets off, reptile could melt them away with his acid, charizard could crush them and is durable enough to tank them, jack is fast enough to block them.

Once jack has landed on the roof he will pursue and use his 5 minutes to see into the furture and then take it from there by communiating with dookou telepathically to inform everyone on what will happen within the next 5 minutes.

Eren will be in his titan form looking inside and taking walls away from the hotel and covering all his members on the building

As this is all going on noob and darkrai will be making their arrival in their shadow forms traveling into the building and being told where the vip's are from dooku. Once they travel through the shadows and are told what will happen next due to the futrue site jack has. Darkrai will use hypnosis and darkvoid once the vip's are found. They have no chance of defending against darkrai and noob and by that time jack, charizard, reptile, and dooku would have made it to the vip room to aid them if needed agains bennet or any other memebers on your team. Everyone on your team would be put to sleep, cut, burned, force pushed/choked, swatted away before they can do anything.

Your team will not be able to keep composed and follow the plan especially when a eren is just as big as the hotel. Count dookou doesnt even need his saber since his force powers are all that is needed to put a dent into your team. God forbid charizard goes mega evolution from the get go or this will be too easy!

My team would take off with the vip handily. I have plenty more scans and other ways to win left in me but my strategy as stands cannot be overcome.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero: I'll be getting my response up tonight - it's 75% done & saved in my inbox.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@those_eyes: Totally sorry for the wait man, been finishing things up in another Tournament & seeking out scans that I thought I had but turns out I didn't.

I promise you I'll have something up by Friday - once again - totally sorry!!!

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@those_eyes: Totally sorry for the wait man, been finishing things up in another Tournament & seeking out scans that I thought I had but turns out I didn't.

I promise you I'll have something up by Friday - once again - totally sorry!!!

Take your time there really is not rush im just making sure you remember incase you forgot.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 juiceboks  Moderator

Yo @those_eyes there's this great tool right between the Spoiler and Tweet buttons. I think it would be much easier to scroll through all of this if you utilized it every now and again..

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By those_eyes

Yo @those_eyes there's this great tool right between the Spoiler and Tweet buttons. I think it would be much easier to scroll through all of this if you utilized it every now and again..

No Caption Provided

Why does everyone just now have a problem with that? Ive never needed to use it before since no one has ever mentioned my writing being hard to understandt!!!!!!!!

Ive already talked to barry about it. I told barry ill use it so it will be easier for him to read my post.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 juiceboks  Moderator

@juiceboks said:

No Caption Provided

Why does everyone just now have a problem with that? Ive never needed to use it before since no one has ever mentioned my writing being hard to understandt!!!!!!!!

Ive already talked to barry about it. I told barry ill use it so it will be easier for him to read my post.

I'm just mentioning it because your opening post took up damn near the whole page. And I know people won't wanna read it if they're browsers slow down to a halt as soon as they open the link..

TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@those_eyes said:

@juiceboks said:

No Caption Provided

I'm just mentioning it because your opening post took up damn near the whole page. And I know people won't wanna read it if they're browsers slow down to a halt as soon as they open the link..

Yeah - every time I open this page & try to scroll down the loading of the various images & links & whatnot ends up making me scroll all the way back to the top like 7 or 8 times.

You can still go back & edit the spoilers into that post.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 juiceboks  Moderator

@juiceboks said:

@those_eyes said:

@juiceboks said:

No Caption Provided

Yeah - every time I open this page & try to scroll down the loading of the various images & links & whatnot ends up making me scroll all the way back to the top like 7 or 8 times.

That's all I'm really asking.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juiceboks said:

@those_eyes said:

@juiceboks said:

No Caption Provided

i know just give me a few minutes to get it done.

TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@those_eyes: Alright - this has taken forever & I apologize - hopefully any of my posts after this won't take 12 days to put up.

Counters // Questions // Concerns // Debunk-age

This entire section - like the title states - will be dedicated to countering any major and/or minor points you've brought up, debunking some of your arguments, and bringing up any questions or concerns I have about your team and/or plan.

1. Dooku 'Pin-Pointing' my Team via Force Abilities

In your post you brought up that while your team is lacking the prep time that mine has - you'll still be able to figure out where they are due a combination of your Advanced Knowledge Perk & Count Dooku's Force abilities.

First off - Advanced Knowledge doesn't inform you of my teams location nor does it give you what our exact mission/MO is - all you've been given due to that perk [ which I also have ] is in depth descriptions of my characters powers, abilities, skills, and histories, along with their weaknesses & generalized combat tactics. You don't have any knowledge of where we are located or what we've done during our prep time.

Second off - has Dooku ever displayed the ability to pinpoint a select group of people within a large crowd, because in this battle setting we've got my team hidden among the hotel staff and the 300 tourists, thus putting the population of the area to around 500 - 600 people.

This isn't really anything major - but I don't think that Dooku is going to be able to locate my team within seconds to their exact location, for example he wouldn't be able to tell his team that "Deathstroke is in room 332B standing against the left wall and Doctor Octopus is in 117A looking out of the right window on the wall facing the eastern side!" though it's pretty obvious that my team would be located SOMEWHERE within the hotel - I just don't see Dooku knowing EXACTLY where.

2. Poison Ivy // Not Useless

You've mentioned that Poison Ivy would be absolutely useless against your team - stating the following:

• Charizard would light the surrounding location on fire.
  • Charizard can fly Dooku & Jack away from harm.
  • Eren is too large/strong to worry about plants.
  • Darkrai, Noob Saibot, and Reptile are Invisible/Intangible if they want to be.

So - I'll counter them all and/or address them - some are true, but some are rather false.

1. Charizard would light the surrounding location on fire.

Well - if he were to do this then he'd be creating a MASSIVE FIRE and drawing TONS OF ATTENTION towards your team and essentially removing any "stealth" options that Charizard once had.

Plus the fact that this island is filled with tourists - you'd be killing tons of innocents by lighting the entire battleground aflame.

Charizard would also be wasting time - he might get SOME flames off and kill some of the plants, but he wouldn't get all of them before they wrap around his entire body and pull him into the water, holding him under to drown him, thus killing him.

It'll be just like what Ivy did to Zatanna when she was interrogating/questioning her - but to the point of death.

You'll probably claim that Charizard is too strong to be pulled down by plants - but considering she's leveled some skyscrapers when she was just a tad pissed off she'll have the strength to bring Charizard down - and she'll be pretty mad at the beast considering he's killing some of her babies.

2. Charizard can fly Jack & Dooku away from harm.

Well he can - if he doesn't get grabbed by massive vines right off the start of the match.

Anyways - flying into the air is only delaying the inevitable of when you have to land again - or of what Ultimate Doctor Octopus plans to do once your team is in sight (depending on how far they get in the first place) as I've got quite a nasty plan in place.

3. Eren is too Large/Strong to worry about plants.

Eren - in Titan Form - is 49 feet tall. There are common trees that can reach up to those heights.

Plus the fact that Ivy has been able to bring down a Blimp & several skyscrapers with her plants really should put things into perspective. Ivy's plants wouldn't be used to take down Titan Eren though - his weakness requires a different method.

4. Darkrai, Reptile, and Noob Saibot can go intangible/invisible.

While intangible they would be untouchable by the plants then, wouldn't they?

As for being invisible - they're still susceptible to the plants, especially considering the path to the hotel is littered with them, I mean, just look at the map of the battlefield haha.

3. Doctor Octopus's Plan

You've stated that his 'plan' will fail because every member of your team can dodge/block/tank bullets to a certain degree. Honestly this whole "plan" wasn't the one thing I was banking on, I was just using my prep to the best of my abilities - I figure throwing in some turrets to force your team to dodge/deflect makes it much easier for my team members to tag you with their own weaponry.

You have to admit - it'd be easier to fight my team & take out/capture the VIP if you didn't have several turrets firing bullets at you, right?

As for Eren using the Black Panther Suit - this was rather silly of you, why would you give a suit to someone who, when they change to their massive titan form, will tear it to shreds.

The Black Panther Suit isn't just going to magically reform to fit the Titan Form of Eren nor has it ever displayed the abilities to change it's shape/size [ to my knowledge ] but maybe you could make a case for this?

4. Dooku's Telepathic Link

You mention that Dooku will be creating a telepathic link with your team [ including Charizard & Darkrai ] and I was wondering if you have any proof that he's been able to create a TP link before?

He could potentially communicate via the Force with others - but I've never known any Jedi or Sith to be powerful telepaths who create telepathic links when they go into battle.

5. Death Spores // Not Useless

You seem to be thinking that a lot of things that my team can do would be "useless" in this fight.

Let's examine the current scenario:

1. Charizard is flying Dooku, Jack, and Eren to the Hotel
  2. The Turrets lock onto Charizard and begin to fire at him - he's working on dodging them while protecting his passengers.
  3. Eren [ potentially ] turns into his Titan Form near the Hotel.
  4. Eren tears his Black Panther suit to shreds during the Titan Transformation.
  5. Bullets still firing at Eren - Omega Red joins the fight & launches his Death Spores into the air at Eren. Charizard is still busy weaving in & out of the bullets.
  6. Eren is weakened by the Death Spores - even with his healing factor.
  7. Omega Red launches spores at Charizard, Jack, and Dooku while they're still in the air dodging bullets.

I don't see how Charizard is going to use gust & fly at the same time while also dodging bullets. You're spreading your team out pretty thin here & I don't see it possible that they can do all the things you're saying they can while everything else is going on.

The spores would be effective against every member of your team - even those who could go intangible, what happens when they become tangible again? They get harmed by spores, man.

Anyways - if things go according to plan Charizard won't even get himself or the rest of that "squad" to the hotel in the first place.

6. Ultimate Doctor Octopus // Taking Control of Dooku's Saber + Jack's Sword

You've admitted that Dooku's saber will fall under Ult.Doc Ock's technopathy/ferrokinesis.

Now to convince you & the voters that the same will happen to Jack's sword - it's made of metal, the only thing is that it can't harm Jack or any other's who are "pure" of heart; however, when Aku took the sword he was still able to keep it away from Jack & prevented Jack from using it.

I didn't claim that Ult. Doc Ock would attempt to use the sword to kill Jack - he's just disarming him.

So that's it for my current questions / concerns - along with countering some of your points. If you believe that I've left some things unaccounted for that'll give you an edge & feel free to bring it up, and I'll prove why my team can overcome.

With that being said & done let's move onto how I see this battle going - taking into account both of our teams abilities along with your attack plan.

The Battle

This'll be a fun battle - we've got some unique teams & the mission aspect makes this more fun than just a typical deathmatch; however, I hold a significant edge in versatility, my personal strategy, and my dashing good looks - wait, what about that last part?

All joking aside - here's how thing's are gonna go down.

My Team Placement // Locations

My team will be sticking together [ mainly ] as one protective unit. One thing I've learned during battles is that splitting up your team can work in two ways.

1. Splitting your team can allow you to cover more ground & complete several objectives at once - potentially allowing for sneak attacks & flanks.
  2. Splitting your team can allow your foe to easily dispatch of several small groups instead of the combined might of one group, as well as potentially removing key players from a certain group making it easier to take down your team as a whole.

Unfortunately for you I think option 2 is what happened here.

Anyways - here's how my team will be positioned:

Rooftop Group

• Poison Ivy
  • Omega Red
  • Andrew Bennett

VIP Protectors

• Deathstroke
  • Ravager // Rose Wilson
  • Clayface
  • Doctor Octopus

My team has a telepathic link so if any of the groups come into any sort of massive overwhelming danger [ which I don't see happening but just in case they do ] they'll be able to call for reinforcements & get them quickly, especially since Ultimate Doctor Octopus can take control of any metal in the hotel & fight those who attack the VIP without actually having to visibly see them & that Andrew Bennett can travel easily with his Mist Form.

Battle Start // Attack Wave 1 - Spawn Assault

This is probably the most devilish thing I've ever done in a debate - it's akin to 'Spawn Camping' in a video game but I'm going to be assaulting you right when this match begins, and my team doesn't even have to physically see you.

As I mentioned earlier this entire island is FILLED with plant life - and Ivy will have modified it & accelerated it's growth with her own abilities, thus turning the entire battlefield into a weapon to be used against you.

See - Ivy can create a 'Plant Avatar' from many miles away [ your starting location is only 5 miles from me ] and with that she can see her surroundings & attack your team - she'll be doing this.

Ivy, knowing the threat that Charizard brings with his flames will summon an incredibly large & thick vine to keep Charizards mouth shut, thus preventing him from spreading massive amounts of flames - this is similar to the first move that she made on Zatanna to prevent her from casting any spells.

Of course - Charizard is physically stronger than Zatanna is so it'll require a stronger plant - something on the level of a building buster perhaps?

No Caption Provided

Charizard - now "disarmed" - will be grabbed by even more large vines and pulled towards the water's edge near your teams spawn point. Once close to the edge Ivy will force Charizard into the water's depths - thus working to drown him and/or put out the flame on his tail which kills him IIRC.

"But Barry" you say, "the other members of my team will be there to help - Jack can just cut the vines, so can Dooku!" and to that I respond with Doctor Octopus.

See - Doc Ock doesn't need to be in direct line of sight with the machines/metal that he controls to use them effectively in combat - in fact, he was able to manipulate his own harness to combat several shield agents/scientists/guards while he himself was still locked away in prison.

If that isn't enough he was able to manipulate his harness without being in it [ again ] to combat some S.H.I.E.L.D. Agents.

Now - you've already admitted that you believe that Ult Doc Ock could take control of Dooku's sabre - something that your team doesn't actually seem to have any resistance against [ it'll cut through em pretty easily for the most part ] and I believe that I've proven that Jack can be disarmed even if the blade can't be used against them.

Ultimate Doc Ock will take control of Dooku's blade, cutting through it's owner - catching Dooku of guard. Suddenly Jack's sword is ripped from his hand and tossed away into the water near your spawn/starting location, where it'll sink to the bottom making it incredibly difficult for Jack to find.

Without any blades to protect you and your fire dragon being dragged to the water Eren might go into his Titan Form - but since my team has Advanced Knowledge we'll know that his weakness lies in the neck - having to cut Human Eren out from it to kill/KO him [ I'm not too keen on AOT so I don't know if it'll kill him or just de-transform him ] thus removing your giant from the field.

The blade will then attack Jack who has the speed to dodge for quite some time; however, Ivy's plants will reach from the ground and trip him up, eventually holding him in place & allowing the saber to dismember him.

Reptile, Noob Saibot, and Darkrai could potentially survive this initial wave due to intangibility - so let's play out more of this battle.

Current Casualties

• Charizard - Drowned by Ivy
  • Dooku - Killed by his own blade [ under control of Ult. Doc Ock ]
  • Samurai Jack - Disarmed & killed by Dooku's Sabre [ under control of Ult. Doc Ock ]
  • Eren - Killed and/or KOED by Dooku's Sabre after being held down & combated by Ivy's plants.

Battle End // Protecting the VIP

Deathstroke will use his future sight to predict when & where your remaining team members will be - even though two of them are intangible the other is not [ Reptile ] and he can be hunted down by Ivy's plants after Deathstroke tells Ivy where they'll be.

So while Reptile is potentially killed we'll keep him in the battle just for the sake of entertaining this whole thing out.

Your team arrives at the hotel - my team is there to greet them.

Andrew Bennett uses his TK abilities to grab Reptile & hold him high up in the air - allowing Ult Doc Ock's turrets to turn him into one dead lizard.

No Caption Provided

This leaves Darkrai & Noob Saibot.

I don't see them doing anything to the rest of my team - it'll be a 2 v 8 - and not in your favor.

Fun Ways my Team can kill those Two:

• Deathstroke stabby stab stab's em while they're tangible.
  • Andrew Bennett goes into a mist form to choke them.
  • Clayface suffocates them via clay down the throat.
  • Ivy uses her Vines to crush them.
  • Doctor Octopus uses his arms to tear them apart.
  • Ravager stabby stab stab's em after dapening their physical abilities due to her ability to lower her foes strength.
  • Turrets shoot em up while AB holds em in place via TK.
  • Ult Doc Ock uses Dooku's saber to cut em up
  • Ivy feeds them to her plants.
  • Omega Red drains their life.

Due to the fact that Ravager can quickly lower the effectiveness of her foes abilities just by being near them it'll get to the point where your team shouldn't even be able to go intangible.

Plus - if you're going to attack the VIP you'd have to do it in a tangible state.

However; if you don't believe that Rose Wilson CAN weaken your team - think again.

When her brother - Jericho - took over Mister Majestic's body & attacked her and her father she was able to dampen his powers to such a low level that Deathstroke was able to KO him with a simple blow with metal rod & some concrete.

Due to the fact that most of your team gets taken out early on - leaving only a handful of your team to take down mine I don't see any conceivable way for you to win this.

I will highlight my teams abilities even more if you can show me that you can even counter the first portion of this assault.

Best of luck, TE, I think you're gonna need it :)

Angryprune

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Angryprune

Dayum

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By those_eyes

Answering TTBA's questions!

1. Dooku 'Pin-Pointing' my Team via Force Abilities

In your post you brought up that while your team is lacking the prep time that mine has - you'll still be able to figure out where they are due a combination of your Advanced Knowledge Perk & Count Dooku's Force abilities.

First off - Advanced Knowledge doesn't inform you of my teams location nor does it give you what our exact mission/MO is - all you've been given due to that perk [ which I also have ] is in depth descriptions of my characters powers, abilities, skills, and histories, along with their weaknesses & generalized combat tactics. You don't have any knowledge of where we are located or what we've done during our prep time.

I never stated advanced knowledge gives me me your teams locations but obviously everyone has an idea of where you are since we know the hotel will be protected for the vip and dooku does have telapthy. Advanced knowledge would give an idea of what youve done with your prep due to the abilities powers and skills you posses. Anyone who is fairly intelligent would know that given your teams abilities that poison ivy would use plants to their advantage and since my team is starting in a forset its common sense that we would expect an attack via plants and make a move

Second off - has Dooku ever displayed the ability to pinpoint a select group of people within a large crowd, because in this battle setting we've got my team hidden among the hotel staff and the 300 tourists, thus putting the population of the area to around 500 - 600 people.

This isn't really anything major - but I don't think that Dooku is going to be able to locate my team within seconds to their exact location, for example he wouldn't be able to tell his team that "Deathstroke is in room 332B standing against the left wall and Doctor Octopus is in 117A looking out of the right window on the wall facing the eastern side!" though it's pretty obvious that my team would be located SOMEWHERE within the hotel - I just don't see Dooku knowing EXACTLY where.

He could sense Ventress(one of the most skilled Sith Assasins) before she infiltrated the arena. She specializes in masking her presence from force-sensitives..Within a certain range it wont be difficult for dooku to pinpoint you.

Also i dont mind giving away my stealth when i have teammates who can be completely invisible, blend in with the shadows and teleport.

Given that Im 5 miles away from the hotel no body is out where i start at so charizard will start lighting the surrounding area on fire along with darkrai who could assst knocking trees down, with fire spin which would ignite any plants on fire thast attempt to touch him. The fact that plants will desiergrate at the touch of charizards flames that melt boulders with ease. The fact that we have advanced knowledge means we know posion ivy would be capable of such a think with the trees so dooku and jack would easily understand that the trees need to be burned before they take off.

Charizard would also be wasting time - he might get SOME flames off and kill some of the plants, but he wouldn't get all of them before they wrap around his entire body and pull him into the water, holding him under to drown him, thus killing him.

Charizard with dookou, jack, eren, and reptile still have to fly to the hotel. first. Dookou will easily be able to hold the trees off from attacking them in flight while charizard is flying due to the force. As ive show in the intro.

Aswell here Dookou collapes boulders with a simple gesture. The trees will be no trouble to push away from them as charizard transports them to the hotel.

No Caption Provided

You'll probably claim that Charizard is too strong to be pulled down by plants - but considering she's leveled some skyscrapers when she was just a tad pissed off she'll have the strength to bring Charizard down - and she'll be pretty mad at the beast considering he's killing some of her babies.

As ive stated dookou will have no trouble keeping the trees away from charizard via tk. He lifted multiple stone oboliks and boulders with ease. Also the fact that darkrai was pushing back large building + attacks with ease he could just make an easy way through the plants while on the ground.

While intangible they would be untouchable by the plants then, wouldn't they?

As for being invisible - they're still susceptible to the plants, especially considering the path to the hotel is littered with them, I mean, just look at the map of the battlefield haha.

Noob saibot and darkria can move amongst shadows i dont see how plants can hurt shadows? Reptile has his acid spit that would easily desolve the trees. Besides darkrai can fly and noob saibot can teleport. Neither of them is going to worry about trees touching them. Ive shown reptile making a mist of acid that was melting bullets instantly in my intro. Also how does poison ivy plants detect invisible foes

You have to admit - it'd be easier to fight my team & take out/capture the VIP if you didn't have several turrets firing bullets at you, right?

Meh. Their are pokemon moves that are the equivalent and even more powerful than bullets that pokemon are able to tank. Bullet seed and razor leef are just a few and they both are harder than steel since they have been shown peirceing through steel and mechs and charizard has melted them before with ease. Dooku could deflect the turrets off the building or towards your teammates aswell.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

As for Eren using the Black Panther Suit - this was rather silly of you, why would you give a suit to someone who, when they change to their massive titan form, will tear it to shreds.

The Black Panther Suit isn't just going to magically reform to fit the Titan Form of Eren nor has it ever displayed the abilities to change it's shape/size [ to my knowledge ] but maybe you could make a case for this?

How is this silly? Obviously lukehero would give a black panther suit to be able to reform to fit the characters in this tournamnet. Why would lukehero give a perk item to only fit black panther and none of the characters on the entire list of this tournament? I can only think of a few characters on the list who are on the same height and size of black panther. Luke woiuldnt give a perk that only a few characters are able to use in this tourney.

You mention that Dooku will be creating a telepathic link with your team [ including Charizard & Darkrai ] and I was wondering if you have any proof that he's been able to create a TP link before?

He could potentially communicate via the Force with others - but I've never known any Jedi or Sith to be powerful telepaths who create telepathic links when they go into battle.

Every Forceuser, Jedi or Sith, was potentially able to use it. The range of telepathy itself is theoretically infinite, but the telepath must be able to sense the presences of those they wish to contact. Thus, communicating with non-Force-sensitives became nearly impossible over distances greater than a handful of kilometers, and the typical upper limitfor Force-sensitives was approximately 1,000 kilometers. However, individuals who were siblings, related, lovers, or lifelong friends, or who were once master and apprentice, were known to communicate across ranges far longer than that, and, in extreme cases (such as the twin bond between Jacen and Jaina Solo), the link apparently had no limit. - Star wars Wiki

Given that the members on my team arent force users they wont be able to communicate up to 1000 killometers but are still able to be communicated within 5 killomeeters of distance. Given the range that our team will be in dastance from eachother when we get closer to the building dookou will be able to commucate with them.

Charizard doesnt need to dodge the tournets. Given he is durable enough to tank them but even then his speed is too much for your members to keep continous focus on and dooku is using the force to direct the turrents away or charizard just desinergrates the bulllets.

Erens titan form doesnt berathe since eren is inside the neck of the titan the spores wont be able to enrter them.

Dookou has the tourents deflected away or even aiming at your teammates Not to mention having your team on the roof is a horrible idea. The moment he is sited by dookou he will cause them intense pain with just a gesture . Or once you release the spores dookou could make omega direct them towards his team. Or he could just lighting hit them or stop their hearts or send them flying off the roof. Not only could dookou do this but he can do it all simultaneously. Once ultimate doc is spotted he will be one of the first to die via choke or tk lightening which stops all your metal effects.

Loading Video...

4:47- 4:55: When Padme attempts to shoot him with a blaster, he manipulates her arms so that she shoots Bec Lawise instead, against her own will.

8:30 - 8:34: He kills two Pykes with Choke.

8:45 - 8:52: He kills Silman with Choke

Dooku Using TK and lighting at the same time

But this was no simple warrior enemy. Dooku's hand shot out toward the charging Jedi, sending forth a Force push as solid as any stone wall, and a burst of blue Force lightning, unknown to Jedi, charged all about the trapped and lifted Jedi Padawan. Anakin managed to hold onto his lightsaber as he went up into the air, held there by the power of the Count. With a wave of his hand, Dooku sent Anakin flying across the room, to crash into a distant wall, where he slumped down, dazed.

Dooku incapaciating Ventress with the force

Dooku lifted that one finger, and this time he tapped it in the air, as if pushing a needle into a pincushion. Ventress crumpled to her knees. Her voice came out clotted with pain. "Please," she said. "Don't."

"It doesn't feel very good, does it? Like sharp stones in your throat and chest." Dooku made another little patting motion, and Ventress slammed to the tile floor. "It's the blood vessels I hate," Dooku said. "The way they stretch inside, like balloons about to pop."

"P-p-p-please..."

"But worse than anything is the memories," he said, more softly still. "They crowd around, like flies on meat. Every despicable thing, every petty vice, every little act of spite."

A cruel, strange quiet stretched out as Ventress panted on the stone floor. Rain ticked against the window glass, and the Count's soft voice went dark and far away. "All the things you should have stopped, but didn't, and nothing will ever be right again. And the things you've done," he whispered. "By the pitiless stars, the things you've done..."

Ventress crawled to her feet. Her face was bruised and her cheeks were wet with tears. Both pretended not to notice.

--Taken from Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

I don't see how Charizard is going to use gust & fly at the same time while also dodging bullets. You're spreading your team out pretty thin here & I don't see it possible that they can do all the things you're saying they can while everything else is going on.

The spores would be effective against every member of your team - even those who could go intangible, what happens when they become tangible again? They get harmed by spores, man.

Charizard just by flapping his wings creates that gust. All he has to do is propel back and flap once and it will send a huge gust of wind that you saw was strong enough to rip the lights off of a car.

The spores wont be effective since for one eren is inside the neck of the titan which no spores cant get through. Ive already faced a challenge like this in the previous rounds against scarecrows fear toxin. It was proven and everyone agreed the toxin wont get to eren since he is inside the neck. so death spores are out against eren.

No Caption Provided

You said omega red is on top of the the building with his other members why would he use the deathspores there? it could easily infect your other members. Thats a horrible strategy to use that so close to your own members.

Now even if the death spores got to him which they wont then dookou as ive shown can heal himself via the force as ive shown he was able to heal himself.

Darkrai and noob are both on the ground hiding amongst the shadows up into and can be on the side of the buliding the spores wont even touch the

Charizard is high into the air which for one is your disadavantage.

Aswell How can doc disarm something he cant see. This is daytime remember and jack can turn invisble even his sword will turn invisible. Ive stated this was going to happen when jack gets on charizard.

No Caption Provided

The Battle

This'll be a fun battle - we've got some unique teams & the mission aspect makes this more fun than just a typical deathmatch; however, I hold a significant edge in versatility, my personal strategy, and my dashing good looks - wait, what about that last part?

All joking aside - here's how thing's are gonna go down.

My Team Placement // Locations

My team will be sticking together [ mainly ] as one protective unit. One thing I've learned during battles is that splitting up your team can work in two ways.

1. Splitting your team can allow you to cover more ground & complete several objectives at once - potentially allowing for sneak attacks & flanks.
  2. Splitting your team can allow your foe to easily dispatch of several small groups instead of the combined might of one group, as well as potentially removing key players from a certain group making it easier to take down your team as a whole.

Unfortunately for you I think option 2 is what happened heres

Anyways - here's how my team will be positioned:

Rooftop Group

• Poison Ivy
  • Omega Red
  • Andrew Bennett

VIP Protector

• Deathstroke
  • Ravager // Rose Wilson
  • Clayface
  • Doctor Octopus

My team has a telepathic link so if any of the groups come into any sort of massive overwhelming danger [ which I don't see happening but just in case they do ] they'll be able to call for reinforcements & get them quickly, especially since Ultimate Doctor Octopus can take control of any metal in the hotel & fight those who attack the VIP without actually having to visibly see them & that Andrew Bennett can travel easily with his Mist Form.

Ok. But i highly doubt this plan will go accordingly.

Battle Start // Attack Wave 1 - Spawn Assault

This is probably the most devilish thing I've ever done in a debate - it's akin to 'Spawn Camping' in a video game but I'm going to be assaulting you right when this match begins, and my team doesn't even have to physically see you.

As I mentioned earlier this entire island is FILLED with plant life - and Ivy will have modified it & accelerated it's growth with her own abilities, thus turning the entire battlefield into a weapon to be used against you.

See - Ivy can create a 'Plant Avatar' from many miles away [ your starting location is only 5 miles from me ] and with that she can see her surroundings & attack your team - she'll be doing this.

Ivy, knowing the threat that Charizard brings with his flames will summon an incredibly large & thick vine to keep Charizards mouth shut, thus preventing him from spreading massive amounts of flames - this is similar to the first move that she made on Zatanna to prevent her from casting any spells.

As stated before we will expect such a tactic since dookou and jack are their they are the smartest in the group and with advanced knowlwdge its ovbious ivy would use the surrounding trees to aid her which jack or dookou will tell charizard to burn it all down. With this being 5 miles away no tourist will be harmed. once the trees arent a problem anymore my team splits up follows with the plan. Charizard takes off into the air with some of the members on his back and heads to the hotel while dookou defends against the plants attacking from below.

Of course - Charizard is physically stronger than Zatanna is so it'll require a stronger plant - something on the level of a building buster perhaps?

No Caption Provided

Charizard - now "disarmed" - will be grabbed by even more large vines and pulled towards the water's edge near your teams spawn point. Once close to the edge Ivy will force Charizard into the water's depths - thus working to drown him and/or put out the flame on his tail which kills him IIRC.

Thats not happening since you said your going to use this where my team is starting. That means darkrai with his dark pulse attacks that were shown blowing back building+ level attacks from palka and dialga will also be able to aid before he splits up with noob. That plant thing will be destroyed. Practically most of the forsest destroyed by it.

"But Barry" you say, "the other members of my team will be there to help - Jack can just cut the vines, so can Dooku!" and to that I respond with Doctor Octopus.

See - Doc Ock doesn't need to be in direct line of sight with the machines/metal that he controls to use them effectively in combat - in fact, he was able to manipulate his own harness to combat several shield agents/scientists/guards while he himself was still locked away in prison.

I dont see how he can do this from 5 miles away on an invisible foe.

If that isn't enough he was able to manipulate his harness without being in it [ again ] to combat some S.H.I.E.L.D. Agents.

Now - you've already admitted that you believe that Ult Doc Ock could take control of Dooku's sabre - something that your team doesn't actually seem to have any resistance against [ it'll cut through em pretty easily for the most part ] and I believe that I've proven that Jack can be disarmed even if the blade can't be used against them.

Ultimate Doc Ock will take control of Dooku's blade, cutting through it's owner - catching Dooku of guard. Suddenly Jack's sword is ripped from his hand and tossed away into the water near your spawn/starting location, where it'll sink to the bottom making it incredibly difficult for Jack to find.

I do believe he can take dookus sabre but your thinking dookou is useless without his sabre which he isnt. How is doc going to do this from 5 miles away and on an invisble foe? I know he doesnt have to see directly but how in the world does ultimate doc see 5 miles away unless he can make metal come alive to see for him? Anyways as ive said since we have advanced knowledge dookou would know to make sure his sabre is kept at bay. Infact how can ultimate doc cut dookou when dookou can use his tk to push it away? yae he may be able to use it against him but to say dookjou wont react to it before he can push it away is not possible.

A twitch of the Force brought his lightsaber to his hand with invisible speed, its brilliant scarlet blade angled downward at his side. Source: Revenge of the Sith

Dookou would react to it quickly enough to evade it.

Whats stopping dookou from using his tk to maintain jacks sword from being tossed away?

Without any blades to protect you and your fire dragon being dragged to the water Eren might go into his Titan Form - but since my team has Advanced Knowledge we'll know that his weakness lies in the neck - having to cut Human Eren out from it to kill/KO him [ I'm not too keen on AOT so I don't know if it'll kill him or just de-transform him ] thus removing your giant from the field.

The blade will then attack Jack who has the speed to dodge for quite some time; however, Ivy's plants will reach from the ground and trip him up, eventually holding him in place & allowing the saber to dismember him.

Reptile, Noob Saibot, and Darkrai could potentially survive this initial wave due to intangibility - so let's play out more of this battle.

Lol his name is charizard and is ive shown he has resisted ice beam from Articuno who can freeze objects solid with ease. Water isnt going to crap to charizard it may be his weakness but he is too strong for it to take him out instantly. Besides thats not going to even happen.

Your forgetting he has a flame form aswell. Even if you attempted to cut him out the fire would burn the trees.

Posion ivys will be dead by the time any of this happens or the plants will be destroyed.

Battle End // Protecting the VIP

Deathstroke will use his future sight to predict when & where your remaining team members will be - even though two of them are intangible the other is not [ Reptile ] and he can be hunted down by Ivy's plants after Deathstroke tells Ivy where they'll be.

So while Reptile is potentially killed we'll keep him in the battle just for the sake of entertaining this whole thing out.

Your team arrives at the hotel - my team is there to greet them.

Andrew Bennett uses his TK abilities to grab Reptile & hold him high up in the air - allowing Ult Doc Ock's turrets to turn him into one dead lizard.

Reptiles acid would eliminate all the metal you attempt to spew at him. Aswell he has his tounge that can reach to bennet. Which ive shown disarming and ripping limbs off of men.

• Dooku - Killed by his own blade [ under control of Ult. Doc Ock ]
  • Samurai Jack - Disarmed & killed by Dooku's Sabre [ under control of Ult. Doc Ock ]
  • Eren - Killed and/or KOED by Dooku's Sabre after being held down & combated by Ivy's plants.Already shown how this all isnt going to happen

This leaves Darkrai & Noob Saibot.

I don't see them doing anything to the rest of my team - it'll be a 2 v 8 - and not in your favor.

Fun Ways my Team can kill those Two:

• Deathstroke stabby stab stab's em while they're tangible.
  • Andrew Bennett goes into a mist form to choke them.
  • Clayface suffocates them via clay down the throat.
  • Ivy uses her Vines to crush them.
  • Doctor Octopus uses his arms to tear them apart.
  • Ravager stabby stab stab's em after dapening their physical abilities due to her ability to lower her foes strength.
  • Turrets shoot em up while AB holds em in place via TK.
  • Ult Doc Ock uses Dooku's saber to cut em up
  • Ivy feeds them to her plants.
  • Omega Red drains their life.

Depending upon how darkrai enters even with your futrue sight you cant attack him. The building will cast plenty of shadows for the team to hide in.

Darkrai just looks them in the eye with hypnosis and puts them to sleep. How

No Caption Provided

Darkrai could just use his shield to block all of what your saying you will do as ive shown in my intro

Lets not forget that noob saibot could just use his clone or portal decapitation to aid him.

Loading Video...

Due to the fact that Ravager can quickly lower the effectiveness of her foes abilities just by being near them it'll get to the point where your team shouldn't even be able to go intangible.

Plus - if you're going to attack the VIP you'd have to do it in a tangible state.

However; if you don't believe that Rose Wilson CAN weaken your team - think again.

When her brother - Jericho - took over Mister Majestic's body & attacked her and her father she was able to dampen his powers to such a low level that Deathstroke was able to KO him with a simple blow with metal rod & some concrete.

Due to the fact that most of your team gets taken out early on - leaving only a handful of your team to take down mine I don't see any conceivable way for you to win this.

Even with the damepning effect she has. She has nothing to protect her from being looked in the eye or being struck with a dark void or dark pulse that would put her to sleep or kill your entire team instantly. Let us not forget that double team allows darkrai to move at speeds greater than what anyone on your team can keep up with.

To focus even more uppon how i win. Darkrai or noob could just fly or teleprot to the top of the builidng and literally one shot everyone on team there with hypnosis, darkpulse, or darkvoid.

No Caption Provided

Aswell Jack having future sight would simply be able to tell everytinhg that will happen befroe they get to the roof. They will know what moves to make and with jacks heighten senses he will make calls fast enough that his members will know what to do to mauver the tourets, death spores, and ivys trees. Ive seen nothing to really suggest he can be disarmed in the first place due to being invisible.

Has ultimate dock combated against invisible foes before? After charizard or dooku blows omega red and ivy away spores jack would be able to bard the roof and we all know nobody on your team can contend with jack especialy while dooku and the others are there.

Darkrai cannot be stopped

His hypnosis is such a fast attack that its impossible to counter unless you want to close your eyes and then you have to avoid dark pulse or dark void with your eyes closed. lol He could simply fly from the shadows to the roof to easily dispose o fthe members there and then go back amongst the shadwos to take the vip with noob. No matter what the vips do they are incapable of defending themselves once they are put to sleep.Everyone on the roof would be dispatched of quickly by either Dooku or darkrai if he needs to come to aid. Then all ivys plants and ultimate docks metal is useless one more.

After i hear your rebuttal ill be ready to make my conclusion post.

TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@those_eyes: Oh god. You quoted everything and added random gifs.

I'll get to this within the next week - first I've gotta dissect what stuff is actually yours.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll get to this within the next week - first I've gotta dissect what stuff is actually yours.

Random gifs? they are scans backing up statements.

Ill try to unquote some of the stuff i quoted it was an accident. Chill out man.

TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thetruebarryallen said:

Ill try to unquote some of the stuff i quoted it was an accident. Chill out man.

Ahh yes - I forget that George Takei was on your team.

I'm cool as a cucumber right now, man.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By those_eyes

@thetruebarryallen said:

@those_eyes said:

@thetruebarryallen said:

Ahh yes - I forget that George Takei was on your team.

I'm cool as a cucumber right now, man.

Your kidding right now? Did you not read in the rules where lukehero specifically said it was ok to joke around? Its only 1 gif to. Ive done this before against previous oppnonets and they laugh it off or give one right back. Yet you get offended by it. Idk if your just being a hard as5 or what but i thought you were one of the more light hearted posters on this forum who you can joke with and not have to worry about them complaining about things simple things like that. If luke said no horse playing or jokes allowed then i wouldn't have put the gif there but since he said it was ok then i dont see why your b!tching. Its only 1 gif to. I could see if it was multiple ones but come dude.

1. All good guys are now willing to kill, but not harm the innocent

2. In Character
  3. Team Work Counts A Lot , Old Relationships & Rivalries Count A Lot
  4. Teammates Will Not Attack Each Other (Unless Specified) But Won't Necessarily Follow Orders or Get Along
  5. No BFR & Can Only Teleport Yourself & Your Personal Gear
  6. No Time Travel
  7. No Mind or Soul Rape or Controlling Opponents -All Other Soul/Mind Attacks Count
  8. NO Reality Warping-Breaking The 4th Wall & All PIS or Plot Powers Are Off
  9. Any Luck Powers Will Be At Low-Mid Levels
  10. Any Toon Force Is At Very Low Levels
  11. Naruto Type Copies Or Clones Will Be Kept At 3 & Will Count As Pets
  12. Speeds Will Be Kept Under Super Sonic
  13. Win By Death/KO/or Mission Completion
  14. Double Elimination(Must Lose 2 Matches To Be Out Of The Tournament)
  15. Voters Must Have 500 Posts Or More
  16. If I Feel That Voters Are Simply Voting For Their Friends-I Reserve The Right To Overrule A Bogus Vote,
  17. I Will Ref The Matches.
  18. Jokes/Sarcasm/One Liners/Puns Are All Acceptable.
  19. If You Feel Someone Is Low Balling Or High Balling A Character-Then Call Them Out.
  20. Any Personal Insults Will Result In An Automatic Loss Of A Match.
  21. Participants Have 5 Days To Post A Debate, 6th Day Voting Starts, 7th Day (Central Time Zone) Midnight Voting Ends
  22. All Marvel Characters Are At Their Standard Levels Unless Specified Otherwise.
  23. All DC Characters Are New 52/Pre 52 Feats With Pre 52 Morals & Mind Set.
  24. Characters Will Start Off With No Knowledge Of Opponents They Have Not Encountered Before.
  25. ALL FINAL RULE JUDGEMENTS WILL BE MADE BY ME
TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@those_eyes: I'm stressed, currently overworked, and I've had a terrible day.

I apologize if I'm coming off as a "Hard A**" and maybe I am being too particular, it could be that I'm just not the biggest fan of the formatting of your posts on your part - sometimes they're hard to follow due to the layout & often times I have to look over things several times and try to decode what it says due to spelling and/or grammar problems. Another user on the forum even came in and explained why it becomes troublesome to read.

So - maybe I'm one of the more "uptight" posters on this forum, I'm honestly rather easy going. I just know - from a voter's perspective - when I read a debate I like reading the debate without distractions. I guess I'm just not a huge fan of posting unrelated or "joking" gifs within a post.

You do you, I'll do me, the voters will do what they do.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By those_eyes

@thetruebarryallen said:

@those_eyes: I'm stressed, currently overworked, and I've had a terrible day.

I apologize if I'm coming off as a "Hard A**" and maybe I am being too particular, it could be that I'm just not the biggest fan of the formatting of your posts on your part - sometimes they're hard to follow due to the layout & often times I have to look over things several times and try to decode what it says due to spelling and/or grammar problems. Another user on the forum even came in and explained why it becomes troublesome to read.

So - maybe I'm one of the more "uptight" posters on this forum, I'm honestly rather easy going. I just know - from a voter's perspective - when I read a debate I like reading the debate without distractions. I guess I'm just not a huge fan of posting unrelated or "joking" gifs within a post.

You do you, I'll do me, the voters will do what they do.

As i stated it was an accident how the layout came up. I thought i unqoted my post and didnt repost some things. Your the only one who seemed so particular about it this incident. I understand before in my intro that juiceboks and you pointed out my writing style was difficult and I changed it and now after I stated this time was an accident you still kinda pressed the issue even after I told you I would fix it. No one has ever been that upset before.

Ive seen you post pics making jokes or responding back to someone who posted pics as a joke in a witty way you were debating in before. Lets not act like you never have. So obviously something specific about me you seem to like to not be friendly towards. Maybe star trek p's you off or something.

Anyways i stated ill edit my post to ensure its better for both of us and the voters to read. Apology accepted and I hope you accept the apology of the errors in my posting format.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thetruebarryallen: @those_eyes: Everything cool over here I hope?

Yes, I am a hug fan of jokes and gifs. Which is why I love to debate @cosmicallyaware1 . We add a lot of memes and trash talk.

TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero: I'm fine, honestly. My personal preference is to read through a debate without gifs - but I told TE he can do what he does, I'll work with it, and I'll do what I do.

I'm just not keen of being accused of being a "Hard A**" and "B******G" in the middle of a thread.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@those_eyes: @thetruebarryallen: I don't want to "side" with anyone here as the impartial ref. Let me say this though, since you have taken Juiceboks and TTBA suggestion the page is loading a lot faster.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero said:

@those_eyes: @thetruebarryallen: I don't want to "side" with anyone here as the impartial ref. Let me say this though, since you have taken Juiceboks and TTBA suggestion the page is loading a lot faster.

Ok. That's good.

TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@those_eyes: So you want to both do a concluding post after this - cool cool.

Counters // Questions // Concerns // Debunk-age

So looking through your posts there are certain aspects about your strategy & your thoughts about my strategy that I don't agree with.

I'll list them out in bullet points - and then address each one in depth with their own specialized section. Just check under the spoiler blocks to read each one, as I don't want to flood the page.

• Advanced Knowledge
  • Dooku's Telepathic Link
  • Ultimate Doc Ock's Ferrokinesis // Metalbending // Disarming Invisible Jack
  • Poison Ivy's Plant Control
  • Black Panther Suit

Advanced Knowledge

So - I don't think you fully grasp the concept of what the advanced knowledge perk you have is ACTUALLY giving you, you're claiming that your advanced knowledge would give you an idea of what my team did with their prep, did you read what Luke said in the PM about the benefits of advanced knowledge - I'll outline them here.

• Character Morals
  • Combat Strengths
  • Combat Weaknesses
  • Combat Tendencies

As Luke said - the Advanced Knowledge perk gives our characters a relationship like Reed Richards & Doctor Doom & how they would know each other, and how many times have we seen Doom prep something that totally catches Reed off guard?

Plenty of times.

So when the battle begins I highly doubt that your team is going to look at any and all plant life and exclaim "POISON IVY HAS SETUP SOME SORT OF SUPER DEATHTRAP - LETS BURN EVERYTHING" and then begin lighting the entire battleground on fire.

However; even if your team does do this you've only got one set of flames - Charizard - and incapacitating him is incredibly easy, I'll discuss this more in the 'Poison Ivy Plant Control' section.

Dooku's Telepathic Link

I questioned Dooku's ability to create & hold a telepathic link with the rest of your team & asked if he had ever done so before, and your response to this was an except from a wiki that read:

Every Forceuser, Jedi or Sith, was potentially able to use it. The range of telepathy itself is theoretically infinite, but the telepath must be able to sense the presences of those they wish to contact. Thus, communicating with non-Force-sensitives became nearly impossible over distances greater than a handful of kilometers, and the typical upper limitfor Force-sensitives was approximately 1,000 kilometers. However, individuals who were siblings, related, lovers, or lifelong friends, or who were once master and apprentice, were known to communicate across ranges far longer than that, and, in extreme cases (such as the twin bond between Jacen and Jaina Solo), the link apparently had no limit. - Star wars Wiki

First off - this is a wiki statement that only mentions two names - none of which are Count Dooku. It explains that every force user was potentially able to use it, but that doesn't mean that every single one CAN use it.

For example - think of this "force" like the Speedforce. If I told you that every speedster had the POTENTIAL to learn how to Speed Steal then it might be a correct statement, Wally & Jay can do so but we've never seen Barry do it because he hasn't been taught/isn't experienced in the technique - so just saying that he has the POTENTIAL to do something without him actually ever been shown doing such is out of character & just plain incorrect.

Dooku has never been shown [ to my knowledge ] creating a telepathic link with anyone, and even then it states that they would have trouble communicating with non force sensitives, which is the entire rest of your team.

Unless you can provide proof that Count Dooku has created and HELD a telepathic link between a group of people who are non force sensitives in the past, then I see that entire part of your strategy being removed as it has no proof and/or credit to it.

Ultimate Doctor Octopus's Ferrokinesis // Metal Bending // Disarming Invisible Jack

So a portion in my initial attack strategy had Ultimate Doctor Octopus disarming both Count Dooku and Samurai Jack of their blades, this is done through Ferrokinesis/Technopathy/Metal Bending - I don't know what to list it as since it was rather "unclear" in the comics but it seems to be more of an ability to manipulate metal objects to his will - similar to Magneto.

You didn't disagree that he couldn't disarm Dooku, in fact you've agreed several times that he could manipulate the saber to his will.

When bringing up Jack you stated that it was magical and only Jack could use it and it can't harm the pure of heart, which is all good and fine except for the fact that there wasn't anything showing it couldn't be controlled or manipulated for other purposes, such as disarming. Aku was able to disarm Jack just fine - he wasn't able to KILL Jack with his own sword, but he disarmed him.

So Ultimate Doctor Octopus COULD disarm him - but now you're throwing yet another thing in, exclaiming that because Jack is going to be invisible that he couldn't take the sword, because how will he see it?

Even while invisible - metal is still metal - Jack hasn't gone intangible & the sword hasn't changed materials. It could still be manipulated & Jack can still be disarmed.

If you're questioning the distance [ 5 miles | 26,400 ft ] and Ultimate Doc Ock even being able to sense things that far away - I've already shown scans of him precisely controlling his harness on two occasions where he wasn't even close by.

I'll post them again just to highlight it all.

Ultimate Doctor Octopus controlling his arms from INSIDE his prison cell to come break him out.

Ultimate Doctor Octopus controlling his arms while not in the area to combat S.H.I.E.L.D. Agents

Given the fact that Ultimate Doctor Octopus [ and the rest of my team ] has a telepathic connection to Poison Ivy, who, in turn has a connection to all plant life and can see/feel/interact with things far away THROUGH those plants then Ultimate Doctor Octopus will be able to see what Ivy is seeing through her plants.

Ivy is like the watchtower - and she's constantly keeping our team updated on your team's movements & giving my team the visuals from her plants.

If you or the voters don't believe that Ultimate Doctor Octopus can do that - well - then he'll just do it once they're all closer. Charizard won't be hard to spot considering he's a bright orange dragon flying through the sky with 3 people on his back.

I'll go more into the "backup" for this plan in the battle outline.

Poison Ivy's Plant Control

So far every time you've brought up Ivy's control over plants the ONLY thing you mention are trees, like, that's it. You know that Ivy has control over far more than just trees, right?

I guess it's time to create a miniature "Respect Thread" for Ivy here just so you can see what she's fully capable of doing - especially with the vast amount of plant life at her fingertips due to the battleground & prep.

Poison Ivy vs Jon Stewart (GL) | Controlling Bacteria inside the Digestion Tract

Poison Ivy | Creates a "Fire Proof" extinguisher-like Plant to preventing Catwoman's house from burning down

Poison Ivy vs Blimp | Hyperaccelerates the growth of a single plant to hold a gigantic blimp in place

Poison Ivy vs Tickster & Pied Piper | Communicating with Plants & Plant Control

Poison Ivy | Blocks Sniper Rounds & Tosses a Skyscraper

Poison Ivy | Building Tossing

Alright - now that I've thrown down several Ivy Feats here hopefully you can truly understand her strength. In a majority of those scans she was in the middle of Gotham without much plant life to manipulate - yet here, in our current battlefield, she's got TONS.

She can do more than just "control trees" and I hope you can see that now. She can solo a solid majority of your team - perhaps Noob Saibot & Darkrai being the exceptions but the fact remains that Ivy is a constant threat, even when you're 5 miles away she's able to fight you - and she will be fighting you all the way to the hotel - and once you REACH the hotel [ IF you can ] then you've got the rest of my team to deal with.

I'll outline in more detail what Ivy will DO against your team in battle during my "battle" summarization - but this should give a good outlook to you and the voters who underestimate Ivy. She's a building tossing, plant controlling, man seducing villain - and I'm incredibly happy she's on my team.

Black Panther Suit on Eren

Okay - maybe you missed the point of what I was saying with this one.

I'm not claiming that Eren has to have the exact same body measurements as Black Panther to wear the suit - I'm explaining that the suit is being given to Eren who stands maybe 5 - 6 feet in height in his human form, yet when he shifts into his Titan form he essentially becomes 50 feet tall.

The suit would be TORN to shreds if Eren goes into Titan Form while wearing it - the suit isn't going to just magically shapeshift from Eren's normal height to accommodate for his 50 foot Titan version, that's just insane.

Either the suit gets torn up if Eren transforms or Eren get's crushed if the suit stays the same size & he goes Titan form. In both occasions SOMETHING or SOMEONE is getting broken.

The Battle // Revisited & Explained in Depth

Alright - since you want to do your closing post after this I'm going to make this battle description & outline as DETAILED & CLEAR as I possibly can. I'll be using my team to their full potential and won't be holding anything back here - in my past posts I've left some team members out because I truly think I could win this with just Poison Ivy, Andrew Bennett, and Ultimate Doctor Octopus - but given the fact that I've still got Omega Red, Clayface, Deathstroke, Ravager, and 616 Doctor Octopus the victory shall be even easier.

Prep Day - Revisiting my 24 Hours of Prep Time

In case anyone forgot - I've got an entire 24 hours of prep [ with Advanced Knowledge on my foes ] before the battle, unfortunately for you I've got some incredibly skilled prep artists masters here.

Poison Ivy | Control the Plants

So I showed a lot of Ivy's capabilities throughout this debate & earlier in this post - now you should see why giving her 24 hours to prepare for a fight on an island filled with plant life is an incredibly dangerous thing for any of her foes.

While we're only allowed to use what's on the battlefield as our materials - there is still plenty of flora & fauna for Ivy to manipulate and she'll be using her ability to hyper-accelerate plant growth to make those normal sized plants into car crushing & building lifting behemoths.

Knowing that Charizard is on your team Ivy will make sure to grow plenty of those fire extinguishing plants that release a flame retardant goop when they explode - I'll show it again to re-illustrate what it's capable of.

She grew the above plant in SECONDS and it was able to prevent the building they were in from burning down completely. Ivy has more than enough time to grow & place plenty of these plants to provide counter measures for Charizards flames.

So now the island has gone from a normal resort into a jungle-like forest, a forest that'll be trying to kill your team every step of the way.

Ultimate Doctor Octopus | Build Defenses & Reinforce the VIP Defense Room

As mentioned Ultimate Doctor Octopus is incredibly intelligent and also has the ability to bend metal to his will - like Magneto - so he'll use whatever materials he can find throughout the resort & around the surrounding area to create several turrets to place around & atop the Hotel building itself.

Considering there are military grade vehicles in the area [ such as Tanks & Jeeps w/mounted machine guns ] creating mounted turrets won't be that difficult - and he'll be able to control them with his ferrokinesis when the time comes, so we won't need to have a team member manning every single turret.

To protect the VIP further he'll be reinforcing the strength of all the walls in the room that the VIP is in - along with placing more turrets in there as a back up precaution.

Deathstroke | Blow up the Bridges & Brief the Team

So there are 4 bridges that lead to the Hotel - to make things just SLIGHTLY harder for your team to get their by foot I'll have Deathstroke destroy all of them - because why not.

Then I'll have Deathstroke group together the entire team & have everyone get together, learn each others powers & abilities, and brief them on the team we're about to go against. Considering the plan that I've written out for my team was designed by a 19 year old with no combat experience, a trained and incredibly skilled strategist like Deathstroke should EASILY be able to do the same.

The Battle Begins | Disarming your Team + Ivy's Plants

Once the battle begins your team will immediately be attacked by Ivy & her plants - if Charizard begins lighting things on fire then it'll just piss Ivy off and make her want to kill your team even more for harming her babies.

Since Ivy's had 24 hours to prepare for this she'll have PLENTY of plants to use - it's not like one or two vines will swing at you and that's it, she'll have an entire "army" of flora and fauna trying to kill you.

Large vines will reach from every direction and up from the ground to contain Charizard - several wrapping around his mouth to prevent him from spreading any flames and tons around his arms, and wings to prevent him from escaping via flight. If you think that Charizard is much too strong for the vines to hold him - remember that Ivy was tossing buildings with her vines.

To prevent Dooku, Eren, Jack, and Reptile from doing anything Ivy will begin multiplying the bacteria within their digestive tract like she did to Jon Stewart - this will cause them to uncontrollably vomit thus removing them from the fight since you can't really do all that much when you're spewing fluids out of your mouth - remember, this was a move that was able to incap Jon Stewart, and experienced Green Lantern.

Just to preventing them from doing anything else Ivy will have more vines come forth from the ground beneathe them and wrap around them to restrain them - just like she did to some military fools in the Rainforest.

The thorns on those vines would probably hurt quite a bit too - so it's safe to say that Charizard, Eren, Dooku, Jack, and Reptile are successfully held back from this. Darkrai and Noob are safe due to Darkrai's ability to go intangible & Noob's ability to teleport, but they'll be taken out later.

To make 110% sure that Charizard, Eren, Dooku, Jack, and Reptile are down for the count we'll have Ultimate Doctor Octopus take control of Dooku's sabre & Jack's sword - using Dooku's sabre he'll cut them into pieces - if Dooku tries to use his TK to prevent this from happening then Ivy will just begin crushing them within their Vine wrappings & then deposit them deep down into the earth - the fall should kill them.

I'm incredibly confident that Charizard, Eren, Dooku, Jack, and Reptile will be down for the count due to this - I don't see any possible way for them to survive. You mentioned that Darkrai has city busting attacks - but firing those so incredibly close to your own team would be dangerous - plus Darkrai would be at risk if he didn't go intangible as he's been hurt by Grass type attacks before - speaking of which.

Darkrai isn't as "unstoppable" as you've made him out to seem - he had some impressive showings in the Manga [ kinda ] and was cool in Rise of Darkrai - but he's got the same weaknesses that all Pokemon do. Ash went up against a Darkrai in the Lily of the Valley Conference who belonged to a mysterious trainer named Tobias.

The video can be seen here - but for those who wish to know what happens:

• Darkrai has taken out several of Ash's Pokemon - using Dream Eater to restore his HP between rounds.
  • Darkrai begins battle with Sceptile - gaining the upper hand towards the start of the fight.
  • Darkrai puts Sceptile to sleep; however, Ash is able to wake Sceptile up by yelling at it to wake up.
  • Sceptile puts Darkrai down with 2 hits from a single Leaf Blade attack.

So Sceptile isn't impossible to put down - in fact, he's far from it. Sure - his Intangibility may make him tough to nail but when he's in his physical form to attack my team the sheer numbers I've got will be more than enough to tag him & bring him down, but I'll explain that in further detail in the next portion - as this was all about Ivy decimating over half your team.

Protecting the VIP | Defense against Darkrai & Noob Saibot

So after the sheer massacre that was orchestrated by Ivy all you've got left is Noob Saibot & Darkrai.

If we look at the numbers it's an 8 v 2 - potentially 3 if you're having Noob Saibot summon his shadow dupe which you've explained in your previous posts, so I'll write this with him in mind.

It's true that Noob Saibot can teleport and that Darkrai can move through shadows - but my team KNOWS this about them - and with Jack dead you won't be able to use your future sight ability; however, Deathstroke can and will to learn exactly when and where your team will attack from.

You won't be able to catch us off guard - which takes a lot away from your assault, and it's not like Darkrai and Noob Saibot are aware that we know exactly when they'll strike as nether of them can read minds.

Bringing down Darkrai

So - like I've mentioned, Darkrai isn't as unstoppable as you're making him/it/her out to seem. Sure, the hypnosis COULD be fatal if it didn't take more than someone yelling at the person who fell asleep to wake up in order to wake them back up, so the hypnosis isn't a permanent KO.

There's also the fact that Andrew Bennett can shield my entire team against those "City Busting" [ more like building busting ] Dark Pulses with his own Force Field - seen below.

In the scans above we've got Andrew protecting himself & his allies from an entire volley of missiles being dropped by several aircraft. He then puts out all the fires created by the explosions via Backwards Magic - something he could also do to Charizards flame's should he SOMEHOW survive the initial beatdown.

Having Bennett also helps my team because he too can go intangible - thus he should be more than capable to rival Darkrai's intangibility, and Darkrai can't launch any attacks while intangible to my own knowledge.

So - Darkrai is going to have to go into his physical form to attack my team, any one of my team members can wake another up by shouting at them should Darkrai somehow put them to sleep, though knowing his abilities my team will avoid looking him square in the eyes.

Darkrai while in his physical form can be hit by my teams attacks - bullets, Ock's tenticles, Ivy's vines - anything, heck in Rise of Darkrai a Lickilicky was able to wrap it's tongue around Darkrai.

Combine the fact that Rose Wilson will be slowly dampening it's powers & abilities just by being around it - you've got a recipe for disaster for Darkrai.

I don't really want to go into detail about all the specific types of attacks that my team can & will use to bring him down - so I'll bullet point it.

• Sliced & Diced via Deathstroke's Prometheum Blade
  • Constricted by Ivy's vines & taken out in a similar manner to the Sceptile bashing.
  • Constricted by Omega Red's Carbonadium Tenticles & having the life drained from him like OR did to Colossus.
  • Shot up by the Turrets
  • Sliced & Diced via Rose Wilson's Sword
  • Physically tossed around by Andrew Bennett's own physical strength

Speaking on AB's strength - I should show how strong he is, he took out an entire horde of Vampires on his own.

As far as Omega Red - he's taken hits from Colossus no problem & his Carbonadium Coils are enough to hold Colossus in his place while directly draining his life energy from him - I see the same happening to Darkrai if he gets too close.

Bringing down Noob Saibot

See - the problem with MK characters is that a majority of their "feats" are gameplay mechanics and not actual cut-scenes, what has Noob done outside of his "fatalities" that prove he's even a major threat to anyone on my team?

Essentially - I could see Deathstroke solo'ing Noob - sure, Noob can teleport but Deathstroke can react in time to combat that, one might be forgetting that Deathstroke commonly goes up against the Teen Titans.

He's got a respect thread - here - but I'll just list some of his feats because this is getting to be a long post already.

In the scans below he tags Kid Flash while also combating several of the other Teen Titans

He also dominates Batman in an H2H brawl

The point is - he's a common Street Level / Low Meta Team Buster. Noob Saibot doesn't have much to back up his prowess, and if the going truly get's tough then 616 Doctor Octopus is more than enough to even the odds. The dude's tagged Spider-Man several times & his addition to the fight will make it a stomp against Noob Saibot.

If you're going to go for cheap 1HKO's such as the Teleportation Dismemberment then Andrew Bennett has two words for you.

No Caption Provided

Head Esploshin.

Bennett's TK is a powerful tool - and if Noob begins going for those tele dismemberments then it's gonna end with AB performing his own Fataility on the MK star.

Battle Conclusions

• Poison Ivy is the MVP - your team doesn't have a solid answer for her initial attack, especially since she can do more than just send trees after you.
  • Once a majority of your team is killed there is NO WAY for Darkrai and Noob to win it on there own - Deathstroke has the reflexes to counter Noob on his own & Darkrai vs my 8 combatants is just game over.
  • If you go for 1HKO's via tele dismemberment then Andrew Bennett can just TK your team's heads to explode.

I don't see any way for you to win this - I truly don't, but I wish you the best of luck. If you want to make a concluding post & then open for votes we can, unless I see anything game changing in your conclusion then I don't see you prevailing against my team of awesome.

Angryprune

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dayum x2

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers