Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By NeonGameWave
The Wolverine
The Wolverine

A top class Predator wants to kill Wolverine and collect his skull as a trophy for its collection, will it prevail?

Who wins?

jwalser3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2  Edited By jwalser3

I love Predator but there is no way he is getting Logan's skull.

Wolverine wins do to speed, healing factor and obviously his Adamantium skeleton.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c63f773eaecf
deactivated-5c63f773eaecf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Unfair. Logan can smell Predator a mile away and hear him moving anywhere easily, even cloaked. Here is how the battle plays out.

Logan smells and hears Predator clicking and breathing heavily from a mile away and is ready. He spots him or smells him from a distance. Predator scans him and sees his bones are metal and that he is no match for Logan physically. So he shoots Logan with the energy blast, KOing him leaving his skin torn and ripped apart. He walks over to Logans body and try's to cut his head off, realizes his knives can't do the job just as he screams in pain as Logan tears through his chest with his claws once he healed up and awoke. Logan cuts his head off, brings it back to the Xavier mansion and tosses it on Beasts lab desk, thinking he would be extremely happy to study an authentic aliens DNA or something. He lights a cigar and has sex with a girl he met at a bar later that night.

Avatar image for terminator__fan
TERMINATOR__FAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By TERMINATOR__FAN

@jwalser3 said:

Wolverine wins do to speed, healing factor and obviously his Adamantium skeleton.

For once.

FOR ONCE YOU HAVE A POST I COULD AGREE WITH!!!

Avatar image for terminator__fan
TERMINATOR__FAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By TERMINATOR__FAN

Wolverine tears that Predator Apart.

ComicKID777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By ComicKID777

A top flight predator can hang wolverine.

Avatar image for redheadedatrocitus
RedheadedAtrocitus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

Needed to be more specific. Frankly anything below a yautja chief has any possibility of taking Logan down, and even that would be a near impossible feat with Logan's adamantium skeleton. Logan for the win since specifics weren't drawn out.

Avatar image for super_soldierxii
Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Super_SoldierXII

Wolverine is feared throughout the Shi'ar empire. His warrior prowess respected throughout the races of the known 616 universe (Shi'ar, Kree, Skrull etc.). His reputation preceded him even with Breakworld's own Power Lord Krunn. He's single-handedly saved the X-Men from the Brood on their alien planet, killing dozens of them in so doing.

I truly think Wolverine is a terrible, terrible fight for a Predator ... even the Predator elite.

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

Wolverine would have the predator's skull.

Bane_of_sith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Bane_of_sith

Wolverine FTW...easily

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By nick_hero22

I would side with Wolverine for a slight majority.

jwalser3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By jwalser3

@nick_hero22 said:

How is it slightly this is a mismatch.

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By nick_hero22

@jwalser3 said:

@nick_hero22 said:

The Predator has comparable stats and is skilled of enough to hold his own in a close quarters fight, but what really gives the Predator a fighting chance is its Plasma Caster which has enough firepower to eventually KO Wolverine after a number of blasts. The Plasma Caster has been shown to be able to one-shot decent sized Space Transporter in one blast, which could be used to burn and vaporize muscle and tendons off of Wolverine's body which would definitely decrease his combat performance (speed and agility) making him a much easier target and allow a Predator to dictate the range of the fight which the Predator would most likely choose to fight at a range due to Wolverine regenerative healing which would be quite evident after the first couple of blows and hits. A Elite Predator is competent and skilled enough to capitalize off of its Plasma Caster to even out this fight. The Predator has numerous vision modes including bio-scans, so I don't think that Wolverine adamantium would be a big surprise in this fight.

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By MAZAHS117

This would be a brutal fight and one I've always wanted to see...Logan ftw tho. Anything Predator can do or throw at Wolverine, Logan can heal from. Predator has the size advantage and probably has the strength advantage too, but speed and durability goes to Logan. I see Wolverine winning after a vicious fight

Trinity00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Trinity00

@nick_hero22 said:

@jwalser3 said:

@nick_hero22 said:

The Predator has comparable stats and is skilled of enough to hold his own in a close quarters fight, but what really gives the Predator a fighting chance is its Plasma Caster which has enough firepower to eventually KO Wolverine after a number of blasts. The Plasma Caster has been shown to be able to one-shot decent sized Space Transporter in one blast, which could be used to burn and vaporize muscle and tendons off of Wolverine's body which would definitely decrease his combat performance (speed and agility) making him a much easier target and allow a Predator to dictate the range of the fight which the Predator would most likely choose to fight at a range due to Wolverine regenerative healing which would be quite evident after the first couple of blows and hits. A Elite Predator is competent and skilled enough to capitalize off of its Plasma Caster to even out this fight. The Predator has numerous vision modes including bio-scans, so I don't think that Wolverine adamantium would be a big surprise in this fight.

this ^

predator is being underrated here while wolv is being overrated

Predators have massive amounts of experience

let's say we use Dark (AVP 3) his plasma mines alone will probably ko wolverine burning him into a skeleton, while he's regenerating the predator can incapacitate him and gain a win.

DCsuperman0007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By DCsuperman0007

wolverine can tank most of the weapons a predator has i think he would win fairly easily.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#17  Edited By TifaLockhart

The honor code means the predator is in for a nasty surprise.

jwalser3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By jwalser3

@nick_hero22:Wolverines senses could easily find the Predator. So cloaking is out of the question. He has bullet dodging speed like a predator. I'll try and find the scan were he basically vanishes in front of armed gunmen. And his healing factor and bone give him the edge. I love Predator but this is an easy match for Logan.

celtic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By celtic

@jwalser3:Don't you know the equipment the pred has?

1st the predator is not likely to go all blades as soon as he see's Logan, 99% of the time the Predator is going to scan him, and 99% the predator is going to be on high ground..the predator can ko wolverine or incapacitate him with his tech (plasma mines + fully charge plasma caster shot)

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By nick_hero22

@jwalser3 said:

@nick_hero22:Wolverines senses could easily find the Predator. So cloaking is out of the question. He has bullet dodging speed like a predator. I'll try and find the scan were he basically vanishes in front of armed gunmen. And his healing factor and bone give him the edge. I love Predator but this is an easy match for Logan.

I didn't bring up anything about the cloaking device in my response, I merely stated that through the use of the Predator's Plasma Caster the Predator could tip a few fights in its favor.

Avatar image for they_killed_cap_
They Killed Cap!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By They Killed Cap!

Predator might be able to catch Wolvie...but Wolvie will take in the extend battle afterwards.

Avatar image for theamazingimmortalman
TheAmazingImmortalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Wolvie easy, even in cloak Logan can sniff out the predator, and Logan can heal from almost anything the Predator can throw at him.

Cochise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Cochise

Wolverine makes extremely short work of the Predator.

Trinity00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Trinity00

@AgentSmith1234: wins can be achieved via ko or incapacitation, the predator plasma caster is powerful enough to ko wolverine they have one shotted drop ships with a single blast (avp 3 marine campaign)

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By ghost_rider1
@Trinity00

@AgentSmith1234: wins can be achieved via ko or incapacitation, the predator plasma caster is powerful enough to ko wolverine they have one shotted drop ships with a single blast (avp 3 marine campaign)

The predator wants to KILL wolverine and take the skull as a trophy....which is impossible because he can't kill wolverine. Wolverine wins this easily. A KO want win this fight. And hitting wolverine with a plasma caster is highly unlikely because wolverine has dodged multiple bullets in the past who travel wayyyy faster than a plasma caster. Wolverine win this with little effort
jwalser3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By jwalser3

@nick_hero22:I know you didn't say anything about cloaking. I was just shutting that down before hand. Logan is able to dodge Cyclopes beam he should be able to dodge the shoulder cannon. Also I don't recall it one shotting a transporter, are you talking about AVP civilized beasts?

@celtic: I am well aware of his tech. Nothing to Logan couldn't dodge or tank. The plasma cannon is little threat. Logan has regrew his muscles and skin before so even if it does hit, he can handle it. Also he can dodge Cyclopes beams.

In speed

Optic Blast > Predator Plasma Cannon

The Predator couldn't even get the drop on him

Edited: 8:32

Also this guy fights Hulk a bunch of times. So he wouldn't get K.O'ed by a plasma charge.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By jashro44

@jwalser3: I'm not disagreeing that wolverine wins but does the optic blast scan apply? He said he sensed it a split second before the beam hit him. I believe a optic blast is different from a plasma castor.

jwalser3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By jwalser3

@jashro44:IMO the optic blast would be faster hence the Optic Blast > Plasma Cannon.I'll try and get a better showing of speed. But this also helps with what Celtic said, how the Elder is going to high off the ground of out of sight. Logan could sense him. But I shall return with better showings if you'd like.

Trinity00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Trinity00

@AgentSmith1234: wolverine has been ko'd by machine gun fire before he was weake earlier but still got ko'd.

e3zombie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By e3zombie

Logan wins this.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By jashro44

@jwalser3 said:

@jashro44:IMO the optic blast would be faster hence the Optic Blast > Plasma Cannon.I'll try and get a better showing of speed. But this also helps with what Celtic said, how the Elder is going to high off the ground of out of sight. Logan could sense him. But I shall return with better showings if you'd like.

I agree its faster but can Logan sense the plasma beam before its fired? Because thats what he did against scott.

celtic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By celtic

@jwalser3: to be fair you can't really say the plasma caster is slower than bullets, we don't know the actual speed.

@AgentSmith1234 said:

@Trinity00 said:

@AgentSmith1234: wolverine has been ko'd by machine gun fire before he was weake earlier but still got ko'd.

Scans of Wolverine ko'd by gun fire. Also how long was he KO'd?

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By OmgOmgWtfWtf

Depends really. What kind of Predator are we talking about??? High class Predator is a bit broad. Also the OP makes it sound like the Predator has prep which could help a good deal, though it really depends on what Yauja class. Also Wolverine's healing factor has been downgraded a bit as of recent (at least in my opinion). He was nearly killed by Holocaust in X-force during the Dark Angel Saga.

Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Super_SoldierXII

I do wish location, starting distance and a few other tid bits had been delineated for this fight.

Assuming they start 20 feet apart as per the rules, this is a brawl and nothing less. Neither the Predator nor Logan can hide from the other. Wolverine can and will soak a hit or three if need be, then it's lights out.

These bad boys were powerful enough to take out all heroes in an alternate earth and did this to Logan;

Laser blasts leaving holes the size of footballs. Wolverine still fought back and took a few out, saving Beast and Armor in so doing.

Predator shouldn't prove any more troublesome.

Though I must add, the Nitro reference is a bit much. Wolverine reduced to his skeleton would take a looong time to heal from. Hope burned him to the bone in AvX using the Phoenix Force, and Spider-Man stated it took him the better part of an hour to stitch himself back together again. It's not like he'd jump right back up and get into the fight again. If he did heal back, by the time he came to he'd find himself locked inside a Predator trophy case wherein they were fixing to store his nice shiny adamantium laced skeleton.

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By nick_hero22

@jwalser3 said:

@nick_hero22:I know you didn't say anything about cloaking. I was just shutting that down before hand. Logan is able to dodge Cyclopes beam he should be able to dodge the shoulder cannon. Also I don't recall it one shotting a transporter, are you talking about AVP civilized beasts?

@celtic: I am well aware of his tech. Nothing to Logan couldn't dodge or tank. The plasma cannon is little threat. Logan has regrew his muscles and skin before so even if it does hit, he can handle it. Also he can dodge Cyclopes beams.

In speed

Optic Blast > Predator Plasma Cannon

Edited: 8:32

Also this guy fights Hulk a bunch of times. So he wouldn't get K.O'ed by a plasma charge.

Smiley was able to one-shot a transport craft with his Plasma Caster.

No Caption Provided
celtic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By celtic

@nick_hero22: the predator in avp 3 (marine campaign) also one shotted a marine drop ship, so we can safely assumed the plasma caster is very,very,very powerful

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

#37  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By nick_hero22

@celtic said:

@nick_hero22: the predator in avp 3 (marine campaign) also one shotted a marine drop ship, so we can safely assumed the plasma caster is very,very,very powerful

Can you post a link to it? I don't know if AVP 3 is regarded as canon to the mainstream series.

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By nick_hero22
Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Super_SoldierXII
laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#41  Edited By laflux

@The_Trollinator: Yeah, Flagging that.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#42  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
Dark_Slayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Dark_Slayor

Didn't Batman beat a Predator in his comics? Wolverine has this all day.

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#44  Edited By Ferro Vida

Wolverine

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By nick_hero22

@The_Trollinator said:

@k4tzm4n said:

@AgentSmith1234 said:

@k4tzm4n I hope you heard all that.

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/wolverine-vs-t-800-terminator/691274/?page=4 Checkmate.

Why dont you unlock that thread so I can show all the fools and T-800 disbelievers including yourself The T-800 holding Supergirl down.

No Caption Provided

Look at Supergirl crying for Supermans help while the T-800 holds her down and overpowers her....LOL Now I took Black and scribbled the scenes where Superman and Superboy also get their a$$es whooped by T-800's LMAO............... Now that T-800 holding Supergirl down looks like the word " Rape " if you ask me. T-800, rapes and destroys all day.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

jwalser3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By jwalser3

Post what ever is before or after that scan. Obviously it is some kinda special bullet or has some plot device in it. Even if it is not, lol, you're comparing 1 low end feat to countless other feats such as these.

@celtic: I wasn't comparing bullets to plasma cannons. I was comparing Cyclope's optic blast to the shoulder cannon, which IMO optic blast is faster.

@nick_hero22: I knew that's what you meant. Either way Logan is going to get close to this Elder. It has no were to hide and Logan could sense the blast and where it is.

.036 reaction time
.036 reaction time

I love the Predators. But in this fight Logan's speed, sense, and healing factor give him the edge. I understand they can side step bullets and chase down trains. But in the end, Logan has a better reaction time and senses will win this.

Dark_Slayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Dark_Slayor

@jwalser3 said:

Post what ever is before or after that scan. Obviously it is some kinda special bullet or has some plot device in it. Even if it is not, lol, you're comparing 1 low end feat to countless other feats such as these.

@celtic: I wasn't comparing bullets to plasma cannons. I was comparing Cyclope's optic blast to the shoulder cannon, which IMO optic blast is faster.

@nick_hero22: I knew that's what you meant. Either way Logan is going to get close to this Elder. It has no were to hide and Logan could sense the blast and where it is.

No Caption Provided

I love the Predators. But in this fight Logan's speed, sense, and healing factor give him the edge. I understand they can side step bullets and chase down trains. But in the end, Logan has a better reaction time and senses will win this.

I agree I think Wolverine wins, and that scan with Wolverine getting KOed by machine gun fire is ridiculous.Wolverine eats bullets from assault rifle cannon fodder on the regular, and has taken shots from class 100 bricks before. Its either that scan is taken out of context or that is some horrible, horrible writing.

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By nick_hero22

@jwalser3 said:

.036 reaction time
.036 reaction time

The Plasma Caster is fast enough to tag Xenomorphs in combat. I really don't see Wolverine dodging it all that often since he is tries to tank a lot of damage in combat.

jwalser3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By jwalser3

@@nick_hero22: Bugs are almost always tagged by bullets. Wolverine can dodge point blank bullets. Wolverine is faster I don't know how else to explain it, he isn't going to just run into a plasma attack. He is going to be well aware of the Predators location so range attacks wont work.

Wolverine has better

• Speed
  • Durability
  • Fighting Skills

Elder Predator has

• Tech

For some one who has fought the Hulk, a Predator shouldn't be a problem.

bornstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By bornstar

@jwalser3 said:

this