Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

SheenLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@sheenlantern: I don't debate in Flash threads because it's pointless.

I just sit on the sidelines and cheer for whoever can bring him down.

Don't get me wrong, I love The Flashes, but his fan circle jerking is ridiculous.

Again, you haven't given any reason for why any of the Flash scans and feats shown are invalid, because they aren't.

Avatar image for supermanwithatan01
Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rudebomberboy01 said:

This is hilarious!

You people will never get it! Almighty Flash is UNBEATABLE on these boards!

/thread

Someone always posts this on a Flash thread but they never actually post any convincing reasons as to why Flash would lose.

QFT

spiderbuck1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spiderbuck said:

Flash runs by channeling an extradimensional energy, one that Thor can use Mjolnir or Tony Stark can use tech, to disrupt.

Oh yes, because Thor is definitely not stupid enough to not use that power, because as we all know; Thor is not just a brawler and actually uses Mjolnir to it's absolute potential, that's why he never loses to people like Hulk and Juggernaut.

And Tony Stark absolutely has enough prep (None, by the way) to build such a device to disrupt the Speed Force.

1 - Sarcasm does not register well over the internet.

2 - This Thor at FULL POWER and therefore will indeed be using Mjolnir to it's absolute (greatest) potential.

@juiceboks: Rules

All of them are at their full power

Morals off

Take place in New York

trebean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By trebean

@spiderbuck said:

@sheenlantern said:

@spiderbuck said:

Flash runs by channeling an extradimensional energy, one that Thor can use Mjolnir or Tony Stark can use tech, to disrupt.

Oh yes, because Thor is definitely not stupid enough to not use that power, because as we all know; Thor is not just a brawler and actually uses Mjolnir to it's absolute potential, that's why he never loses to people like Hulk and Juggernaut.

And Tony Stark absolutely has enough prep (None, by the way) to build such a device to disrupt the Speed Force.

2 - This Thor at FULL POWER and therefore will indeed be using Mjolnir to it's absolute (greatest) potential.

Except that's not Thor's first instinct, he only mainly uses Mjolnir in it's full power against huge threats, and no a a quick red man running at you does not qualify to Thor's brain as a major threat (probably anyway, he easily beats Quicksilver right?). Being at full power doesn't mean they utilize it in the first few moments of the fight.

EDIT:

Does morals off also means bloodlust? (I always though it removed heroes hestitations when landing killing blows, but doesn't mangle the characters, character to an unrecognizable state.)

Because if it does, then your argument may stand.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sheenlantern said:

@spiderbuck said:

@sangeethankunchan said:

Morals off

Take place in New York

Being at full power doesn't mean being any smarter

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sheenlantern said:

@spiderbuck said:

@sangeethankunchan said:

Morals off

Take place in New York

I think you're misunderstanding the concept of "full power".

The OP meant something like "Namor fresh out the water", or something along those lines.

Just because Thor is at full power any way, doesn't mean he's going to fight smarter than he usually does.

Avatar image for rudebomberboy01
RudeBomberBoy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By RudeBomberBoy01

@sheenlantern: When did I say they were invalid?

I have no problem with Flash as a character. He's frikking cool.

It's the fans and how they expect his feats to work against omnipotent characters that's just silly. Unless you believe Flash could beat Spectre and PR Molecule man now... Wait, you don't, right?

SheenLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By SheenLantern

@sheenlantern: When did I say they were invalid?

I have no problem with Flash as a character. He's frikking cool.

It's the fans and how they expect his feats to work against omnipotent characters that's just silly. Unless you believe Flash could beat Spectre and PR Molecule man now... Wait, you don't, right?

Right, so you acknowledge the legitimacy of the feats already shown and must logically come to the conclusion that Flash wins, correct?

Woah, I didn't realise Hulk and Thor were omnipotent and on par with Spectre and Molecule Man.

Avatar image for rudebomberboy01
RudeBomberBoy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sheenlantern:

Against low to mid tier Superman level characters, yes.

I never said such thing? I come into Flash threads hoping someone will one day make a strong case for any non sky father+ level characters facing Flash.

Avatar image for megatronus_prime
Megatronus_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Flash would get stomped

spiderbuck1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By spiderbuck1

@trebean said:

@spiderbuck said:

@sheenlantern said:

@spiderbuck said:

Except that's not Thor's first instinct, he only mainly uses Mjolnir in it's full power against huge threats, and no a a quick red man running at you does not qualify to Thor's brain as a major threat (probably anyway, he easily beats Quicksilver right?). Being at full power doesn't mean they utilize it in the first few moments of the fight.

EDIT:

Does morals off also means bloodlust? (I always though it removed heroes hestitations when landing killing blows, but doesn't mangle the characters, character to an unrecognizable state.)

Because if it does, then your argument may stand.

Yes.

Odinsonnn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Barry can take about one person at a time to the speed force. Its a very tedious process and he may not even make it back (as shown in Infinite Crisis 4-5 when a full grown Bart was the only one to return among Wally, Barry a couple other speedsters and himself). So BFR is not as simple a concept as you guys are making it seem.

I'd have to go with stalemate (w/out prep). Barry just could not handle the whole lineup alone (one on one is a diff. story). And the Avengers, again w/out prep, would have trouble ending the battle themselves as well.

With prep I'll give it to Avengers. I can go into detail if anyone wants.

Equonox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Barry wins - the only guys he can't one shot here are Thor and Hulk, but he could speed force dump them and destroy them there, or just phase his hand through their heads. I don't think either would survive that, and there's no conceivable way anyone here can even tag him

BOdinson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days said:

@batman242: hes a troll, leave it go...

Something's wrong on the internet... I have to correct it... But no, seriously, I guess he only can be trolling.

It's not me trolling...I'm just using the same arguments you guys always use, if it's to be considered trolling then at least we know what you DC fanboys are doing to the Marvel ones. =o/

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Does morals off also means bloodlust?

Yes.

No it doesn't, stop spreading false info

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By MethoKi
@bodinson said:

@batman242 said:

@ancient_0f_days said:

@batman242: hes a troll, leave it go...

Something's wrong on the internet... I have to correct it... But no, seriously, I guess he only can be trolling.

It's not me trolling...I'm just using the same arguments you guys always use, if it's to be considered trolling then at least we know what you DC fanboys are doing to the Marvel ones. =o/

Yes, you're basically trolling. It's pretty obvious your argument doesn't make sense.

Flash and Kid Flash both were running close to escape velocity; which is 34 times faster than sound, and were having a conversation the entire time. What makes you think solely because they were having a conversation that they weren't moving faster than sound?

You're using realworld logic a bit too much to compare to a world where men can move faster than light and shift densities...

Avatar image for thetruebarryallen
TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@bodinson: Flash is constantly shown to be having conversations while he runs at speeds faster than sound, do you realize how boring it would be if all conversation in the book dropped the moment Flash began to move fast?

No Caption Provided

They're still having a conversation, short after this Wally phased out due to running so fast and then a portal to the Speedforce Opened in which Barry helped Bart contain Superboy Prime, but of course, all of this must be UNDER the speed of sound because they're still talking, right?

See where that logic fails? You can't be too literal with comics.

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bodinson: Flash is constantly shown to be having conversations while he runs at speeds faster than sound, do you realize how boring it would be if all conversation in the book dropped the moment Flash began to move fast?

No Caption Provided

They're still having a conversation, short after this Wally phased out due to running so fast and then a portal to the Speedforce Opened in which Barry helped Bart contain Superboy Prime, but of course, all of this must be UNDER the speed of sound because they're still talking, right?

Most of us know characters can move faster than the speed of sound yet still talk (since the talking is for the reader's benefit), Bodinson was simply pointing out another poster who tried to dismiss a speed feat by Thor since he was talking in the panel while the feat was going on. He was showing the double standard more than suggesting it couldn't take place.

Avatar image for thetruebarryallen
TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@green_skaar: Ah my bad, sorry about that Bodinson ^_^

To anyone who says talking means they're not moving fast... shame on you.

Avatar image for supermanwithatan01
Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hawkeye solos.

BOdinson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thetruebarryallen said:

No Caption Provided

Most of us know characters can move faster than the speed of sound yet still talk (since the talking is for the reader's benefit), Bodinson was simply pointing out another poster who tried to dismiss a speed feat by Thor since he was talking in the panel while the feat was going on. He was showing the double standard more than suggesting it couldn't take place.

Thank you.

@green_skaar: Ah my bad, sorry about that Bodinson ^_^

To anyone who says talking means they're not moving fast... shame on you.

No problem =o)