Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By mbatz

Batman and Lex Luthor run gauntlet

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

The duo has 1 year of collaborated prep-time and has access to all suits and equipment

Round 1 - X-men

No Caption Provided

Round 2 - Avengers

No Caption Provided

Round 3 - Ultimates

No Caption Provided

Round 4 - All teams

Round 5 - Thanos

No Caption Provided

Round 6 - Surtur and he’s demon army

No Caption Provided

Round 7 - Galactus and he’s herald silver surfer

No Caption Provided

Round 8 - Odin and he’s Asgardians

No Caption Provided

Round 9 - Thanos and the eternals

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Round 10 - Chaos Wars Hercules and friends (no still force oneshotting)

No Caption Provided

Knowledge of opponents for all rounds

Avatar image for deactivated-60758db60e021
deactivated-60758db60e021

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Clear. Both are prep-masters, one year of time to plan makes this relatively easy for them.

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Clear.

WordWarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By WordWarrior

Stop at 5. Nothing they do can prep for Thanos. Honestly, they probably stop at 4 too.

mbatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By mbatz

@Knowledge_King: I need ideas for future rounds I just realised thanos has no counter to the still force

WordWarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mbatz: Galactus? Dormammu? Odin?

The_Gaurdian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Really need to catch up on Snyder's JL run because it looks like something's going down. For now though I'll say they stop at 4 which could potentially change if either of them solos their respective super powered armies anytime soon

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That’s Lex? The Hell happened to him?

mbatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mazahs117: @the_gaurdian:

Luthor solod the JL

He impaled the superman after already killing Batman and Wonder Woman using he’s half human-Martian physiology here’s the wiki buddy: https://dc.fandom.com/wiki/Alexander_Luthor_(Prime_Earth)

Used the ultraviolet lantern ring to create a force field stopping blasts from John GL and spawned ultraviolet constructs in he’s stomach

Paused flash in time and reverted him to a baby and said he should thank himself since he’ll live as long as gorilla gross doesn’t eat him

Avatar image for deactivated-61e2420928d9d
deactivated-61e2420928d9d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They should skim through everyone until they struggle with Thanks but still ultimately win tbh

GodOfEmotions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clear easily.

nwname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 nwname  Moderator

Batman preps them out of existence

mbatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Should I add round 6 and 7 now or does anyone have any query surrounding round 5

Corruptionz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman has various methods of becoming op, go read dark nights metal before creating such threads
Red Death solos all rounds at once.

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

If it's one year for each, then yeah, they can solo everyone here.

If it's one year for the whole gauntlet and they don't have any knowledge on the guys they are fighting, I might see them having trouble in the later rounds.

The_Gaurdian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mbatz: Shoot I wanna check it out now instead of the end of the year lol

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By EmmaFrostXmen

Emma or Psylocke can solo round 1 with TP

Avatar image for captainsweatpan
CaptainSweatpan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mbatz: what story arcs does this Luthor appear in?

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By ProfessorRespect
@emmafrostxmen said:

Emma or Psylocke can solo round 1 with TP

With a year of prep, you gotta understand that they will have likely covered telepathy completely by that point.

Technology already exists in universe that can block out telepaths anyway so the extra year they have makes the possibility of telepathy being a problem so statistically low that you'd be forgiven for saying it was impossible.

Avatar image for itouchedtheboat
ITouchedTheBoat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By ITouchedTheBoat

1 year prep and Batman's final bat-suit could possibly solo

the only actual threat that could beat the final-batsuit is Galactus

MattyBoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What happened to lex?

OT: Based off what I've heard he could stop at 5 or clear.

Gracetrack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mattyboi: It's "Apex Lex" from the current JL run. I highly recommend reading.

Batman and Luthor clear.

Kangconquers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Stops at Thanos, who is smarter than both of them.

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By EmmaFrostXmen

@professorrespect: honestly I see Emma and Psylocke solo’ing because the team has no knowledge, and they don’t typically prepare for telepaths unless they’d have knowledge

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emmafrostxmen: A year? A guy as paranoid as Batman? I doubt he's never going to not see telepathy as a problem with guys like Maxwell Lord and Manhunter on his mind.

It's a no brainer.

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect: show me one instance of Batman with no knowledge preparing for a telepath

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By ProfessorRespect

@emmafrostxmen: The entire Brother Eye ship was designed with cloaking tech to ignore telepathy so guys like Manhunter wouldn't find it. I know that's with knowledge, but the question itself is a silly one.

Honestly, your point is ludicrous- a whole year to prepare for a range of threats, and telepathy will never be one to come up or be covered despite the fact that one of the most powerful heroes on the Earth is a powerful telepath himself? As I said in my first response, the idea that a year long brainstorm about meta threats between two of the greatest minds on Earth will never discuss telepathy at all is statistically impossible from my regard.

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect: It’s really not ludicrous at all. They have a year but Batman doesn’t know what he’s facing. The OP didn’t mention any knowledge and Batman has never prepared for TP without knowledge in the past despite preparing for other abilities without knowledge.

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By ProfessorRespect

@emmafrostxmen: idk man, your point to me seems like a lawyer trying to find some loophole to justify a rather unfair point.

They have a year with all of their suits and equipment and plenty of resources to do stuff, but they won't even go over telepathy because "no knowledge tho" seems not only dismissive of the creative potential of the pair, but rather.....lowballish? I'd rather not go that far but the point being made is pretty silly considering they've prepped for worse with little to no resources. The closest reference point for meta threats is the Justice League- so based on that, I'd doubt they'd try and cover everyone bar the guy that Superman is scared of and who already stomped the League by himself with telepathy.

Simply put, just because there isn't a exact feat of the actual thing happening, doesn't mean that we can't creatively assume that said thing doesn't happen at all despite the terms and conditions that the OP has put down. If it said that they start with no resources, or had, say, a week of prep, I might buy telepathy not being covered, but here? Massively doubtful at best, ludicrous at worst.

mbatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By mbatz

@emmafrostxmen: @professorrespect: Lex Luthor is a telepath and he can make Batman one too by making him a Martian hybrid too either the final batsuit has TP resistance and the Lex Corp building does too. Either way Lex can pause Jean in time, turn her to a baby make her old all using the still force or straight up spawn ultraviolet constructs inside her. The more I see it I regret the first 5 rounds they all get turned into children with a wave of a hand

CaptainSweatpan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CaptainSweatpan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't know about Lex but Batman isn't getting past Round 2

butterflykyss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By butterflykyss

uhmm I see 3 omega mutants about another 3 insanely powerful telepath, one mutant who can phase through solid objects. that's not even including namor. they don't get beyond number 1.

mbatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@butterflykyss: @captainsweatpan:

Imagine insider suit, hellbat suit and an army of justice busters all remote controlled from Lex Luthor impenetrable spaceship

Insider gives JL abilities, speed force, green lantern ring, flight, invisiblity, teleportation, heat vision, lasso of truth and X-ray vision

Hellbat gives invisibility, super strength on par with Superman and darkseid

And an army of justice busters made to counteract all members of the league

The avengers don’t stand a chance

I could even mention the final batsuit made to kill trillions and merge the dead with their counterparts in the universe being made by the world forger

They really don’t stand a chance against Batman alone

Lex can just turn all of them into children, TP doesnt work instantly on other Telepaths which Lex is and he can make Batman into one two

Anyway speedforce uses move faster than thought anyway, and like I said army of hellbat/insider hybrids that are remote controlled will kill almost all of them

CaptainSweatpan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By CaptainSweatpan

@mbatz: don't debate in your own threads

When did Batman build an army of suits like that? From my knowledge it took all his resources to build one

Like I said, I don't know about this Lex so I only commented about Batman

CaptainSweatpan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5ffd6af867550
deactivated-5ffd6af867550

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emmafrostxmen: Lex has telepathy here because of his martian physiology.

mbatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@captainsweatpan: Sorry to break the rules but thanos could get turned into a baby literally

And when I commented saying it’s collaborated I meant Lex could make Batman into a Martian-human hybrid like he did to himself.

The hellbat and insider costed Batman all most nothing since justice league services are free but he does pay for the justice league watchtower and its resources so... only justice buster costed a lot

And Lex can clone Batman over and over as a human-Martian hybrid

CaptainSweatpan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By CaptainSweatpan

@mbatz: how would Thanos get turned into a baby? He's resisted reality warping before in the Nexus of realities

Like I said I know nothing about this Lex so I don't know why you're talking about him to me when I literally said "BATMAN" ISN'T GETTING PAST NO. 2

Your reply should be in relation to Batman alone because that's all I was talking about, I'm not interested in this Lex until I read his story myself so stop talking about him to me because I didn't say anything about him, my post was in relation to Batman ALONE and I'm not interested in anything else, talk about what Lex will do with other people

You need to show proof that the specific rare resorces needed for Hellbat and Insider suits are sufficient to build an "army" of them

mbatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@captainsweatpan: I understand I was just saying that Lex can make Batman like him, he had the intention of doing this to the whole of humanity but he wants perpetua to exact her plan first

And the insider didn’t require rare materials, and Luthor has Brainiac’s knowledge in latest comics so he will find the materials. Luthor made a spaceship that has travelled to the overvoid and he’s got a time machine which he used to send he’s 3 team to the past present and future. Acquiring materials isn’t an issue TBH.

But I’m not arguing just having a discussion to help since you don’t know about much Lex much but saying don’t argue Lex is like saying don’t argue Batman if he can make him just like himself.

CaptainSweatpan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By CaptainSweatpan

@mbatz: again Lex, Lex, Lex, I didn't ask for help, I'll read the issues this version is in myself

So basically my orginal statement still stands, I don't know about Lex but Batman doesn't make it past no.2

Now whether Lex has something to say about that and will help him get past no.2 is a discussion I'm not interested in so you should probably have it with someone else until I read up on this version

Avatar image for deactivated-60758db60e021
deactivated-60758db60e021

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@captainsweatpan:

Didn't the Hellbat manage to go toe to toe with Darkseid? I could see Bruce and Luthor improving the armour with time and resources to the point where it becomes powerful enough to beat down Thanos.

CaptainSweatpan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By CaptainSweatpan

@wolverinebatmanftw: the Hellbat didn't really do anything to Darkseid, I don't know why it's so hyped up

Not to mention Thanos could just bfr it

mbatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By mbatz

@wolverinebatmanftw: @captainsweatpan: That’s incorrect the hellbat is at least superman level and could be down thanos with improvements

Hellbat can fly, turn invisible, fire energy blast, absorb energy and has the devastator protocol.

I’ll explain when the hellbat was first introduced it fought darkseid and I thought to myself that was PIS and acts of similar strength wouldn’t be shown later

No Caption Provided

Batman and robin (volume 2) issue 35

Now as I said I thought this would never repeat itself that was until an amped eradicator fulled by the souls of dead kryptonians fought superman and smacked him. Eradicator didn’t feel pain being repeatedly punched by superman when he accidentally absorbed Krypto but hellbat piloted by Lois Lane made him scream in agony and commend her for ingenuit. Superman only beat eradicator by being absorbed and absobing the souls inside of eradicator amping Supe but until that point only hellbat hurt eradicator.

No Caption Provided

Supes hitting eradicator after absorbing krypto

No Caption Provided

Eradicator who is unscathed by JoJo repetitive like punches

No Caption Provided

Hellbat making eradicator scream

No Caption Provided

Another scan for good measure

Superman (2016) issue 3-5

The third and final time which the hellbat was seen only confirms that the hellbat was superman level if not above and that was when Etrigan was on he’s deathbed and Batman had to fight a demon that beat Etrigan and we know from Action comics 762 Etrigan and superman are equals. The demon Batman fought was stronger than Etrigan and Batman’s normal punches weren’t hurting it so Batman had to initiate the devastator protocol HD beat the demon back to hell literally. Keep in mind punches that hurt darkseid didn’t phase this demon the devastator protocol demolished that demon so hellbat is easily above superman level.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Detective comics issue 998

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Etrigan uppercutting superman to the moon

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

More fighting in the same issue

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Etrigan going back home because he needs to contemplate what writers were thinking

Action Comic issue 762

Now people are gonna talk about the hellbat weakness and how it eats at metabolism but batman and Lex have 1 year of prep and all it would take is the LexCorp power core in the Lex warsuit sustain the hellbat eternally and combining it with insider suit and giving Batman Martian physiology and cloning him is possible

CaptainSweatpan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mbatz: what exactly was incorrect?

Beyond_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clears. Batman has taken out Darkseid with prep.

Avatar image for blackspidey2099
blackspidey2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

They stop at the Ultimates if Galactus is included in their roster. Otherwise, they stop at Thanos.