• 170 results
og_hoah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By og_hoah

Naruto and Sasuke at the beggining of Shippuden.

Chakra=Magic

Fight in Hidden Leaf Village

All are bloodlusted, morals off

Win by K.O., death, incap.

Avatar image for americanspeeddemon
americanspeeddemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

Yuno should be much more powerful and Asta can blitz them.

sladerulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Who are these people and what can they do?

BlackWizzard17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

americanspeeddemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blackwizzard17: Black Demon form easily blitzes Hypersonic+ at least characters. Also if he does use that form 1 hit will drain most of their chakra away.

Marc_55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

americanspeeddemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marc_55: Does he? I was thinking Sasuke himself was Hypersonic+

Marc_55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Marc_55

@americanspeeddemon said:

@marc_55: Does he? I was thinking Sasuke himself was Hypersonic+

What do you consider hypersonic+? Sasuke has pressured Akatsuki members with speed, blitzed Cursed Mark V2 Shinobi, blitzed Team 7 and casually outpaced C1/2 explosions, all in base. Obviously activating his curse mark boosts his stats. Even as children they were surpassing super sonic and low hypersonic.

americanspeeddemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marc_55: All that stuff would make him Hypersonic. The Curse Mark makes him Hypersonic+.

Buglelover

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@americanspeeddemon: naruto and Sasuke is MFTL+ and is multi large star at low-ball. So naruto alone stomps

Buglelover

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Buglelover

Ok naruto and sasuke stomps both of them negative diff. Due to hax,speed, intelligence, AP so yeah naruto and Sasuke stomps negative diff. They also can be scaled to Solar system+ at mid-ball and asta is only city level. Not to mention naruto and Sasuke are MFTL+ so they clearly blitz and one shot the Black Clover universe

One_of_Two

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Asta should be able to solo BOS Shippuden Naruto & Sasuke. Speed gap is too big and his swords should work against all of their techniques.

Mr-Otaku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Mr-Otaku

"Chakra=Magic" You essentially sealed the deal here for Naruto and Sasuke because Asta will keep negating everything with his anti magic sword. This is why i always say that energy equalizing is goddamn stupid. It takes the nuances out of battles.

Also Asta is much faster here than BOS Naruto and Sasuke, he could even see Yami fight.

Atomickitten15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Asta has no magic/chakra and thus can't be affected by Genjutsu which was basically the only way Naruto and Sasuke had of putting him down. His anti-magic abilities would make Naruto basically useless and seeing as Sasuke's sharingan won't have it's main appliation against him he'll be forced to fall back on ninjutsu to do sizeable damage which obviously wouldn't work.

Asta is a hard counter to Naruto characters and perhaps by EOS will be able to crush god-tiers.

Chair-Sama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@americanspeeddemon: naruto and Sasuke is MFTL+ and is multi large star at low-ball. So naruto alone stomps

lol at naruto and sasuke being about mountain level at Beggining of shippuden

Chair-Sama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mr-otaku said:

"Chakra=Magic" You essentially sealed the deal here for Naruto and Sasuke because Asta will keep negating everything with his anti magic sword. This is why i always say that energy equalizing is goddamn stupid. It takes the nuances out of battles.

not really. if anything it just forces the duo to use taijutsu, and thats actually a PLUS for these versions. their jutsu's are good but not as refined as later on and most of their fights are still CQC and taijutsu heavy. with just taijutsu they can do a lot and their classic combo is still a thing and that negating sward actually helps that (see pain and momoshijki fights. substitution+negation= good combo set up)

Also Asta is much faster here than BOS Naruto and Sasuke, he could even see Yami fight.

Dyuked

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What can asta possibly do he is not even city lvl last time i check

Genjustu will work cause it worked against people with no chakra before check kaguya for credits

And he can only return physical attack were at genjustu ain't physical duh !

Who has considered a warped sasuke swrods?

Or an amaterastu ?or kirin ?or just suzano any one solos either naruto or sasuke they stomped the verse

Avatar image for deactivated-5df827a39d454
deactivated-5df827a39d454

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I was going to say naruto solos then I read it's him at the beginning of shippuden which is significantly weaker version of him than at max power. So I'm going to say team 1 is more powerful and faster and team 2's technique won't save them this time, so team 1 wins 4.5/5

OG1stSquadCap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mr-otaku said:

not really. if anything it just forces the duo to use taijutsu, and thats actually a PLUS for these versions. their jutsu's are good but not as refined as later on and most of their fights are still CQC and taijutsu heavy. with just taijutsu they can do a lot and their classic combo is still a thing and that negating sward actually helps that (see pain and momoshijki fights. substitution+negation= good combo set up)

Yes really. Chakra = magic means asta solos. Naruto and sauske are trash at taijutsu. Stop wanking.

Oreo6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Oreo6

@og1stsquadcap: Asta doesn't have more magic than Naruto has chakra though and chakra is half physical power meaning hes not touching Naruto in terms of physicals.

The only thing asta can do is or deflect which isnt anything scary at all.

EDIT: Oh i thought this was EOS. Yeah they take it than

maestromage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Either Asta or Yuno solostomps. Mismatch

Avatar image for godsvileanddarkwing
GodsVileandDarkwing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You do realize that Black Clover characters are Massively Faster Than Light, correct? Either you equalized speed, or someone is about is get speedblitzed.

Raijin6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Asta and Yuno stomp. They are faster and equalized energies kills their Ninjutsu.

For the people mentioning Genjutsu don't forget that Asta has his devil that could snap him out of it like the Biju can.

Gilateen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Current Asta and Yuno Stomp since it’s Beginning of Shippuden Ninja duo.

ragegod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Asta and Yuno both solo

Dyuked

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Has asta has ever deflected an odomo rasengan before nothing but the blast of the rasenchuriken would kill him why is this still on the only thing they have is speed nothing that powerful to put naruto down for good and sasuke can genjustu before the match even start and thanks to kaguya we know people without chakra can be put under genjustu mostly it was never stated to begin with that u ultimately need chakra for genjustu to work

tonijay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By tonijay

@dyuked: lol he said chakra =magic its stupid tho but if thats the case the rasenchiruken youre bringing up will be deflected with ease

~nothing strong enough to put naruto down ~...lol deflceting his rasengans should be enough remember its BOS so.... and rasenchiruken wasnt even BOS so he basically has just rasengan

you do have a point with sasukes genjutsu but after watching naruto you should know a mere genjutsu can be broken out of ..i.e by overloading your senses to the point your body snaps out of it and when this happens its pretty much game over thats if asta hasnt already blitzed him....even saying this is pointless cuz astas third sword can remove and absorb effects of magic which is chakra according to the thread meaning he could probably absorb their chakra.......theres no way naruto and sasuke can win this..rest!

And btw dont try comparing kaguyas genjutsu to a mere sasuke at the beginning of shippuden ...

Dyuked

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tonijay: yeah chakra is equalized to magic nut not senjustu which is what a rasenchuriken is made of so no reflecting sorry

And sorry sasuke had the beginning of shippuden was able to put sai under genjustu first sight there is no overloading mind to the point your body snap if this was something like that even a genin would be able to get out of genjustu and this sai trained by danzo you do know the racin>anbu whether it is in experience mental physics sai mentality was that of doll with no feeling of fear just nothing at all if sai of all people was able to be caught in it everyone in black clover stand no chance over it we can start arguments based on that cause we all know sai has genj resistance

Sasuke genjustu them before everything get started. Sorry but they won't take this

tonijay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By tonijay

@dyuked: omds so to make a rasenshiruken you dont need chakra? he only uses senjutsu to maintain its form so he can throw it as a projectile instead of having to get close to an opponent for it to hit...and he does that by making the rasenshiruken with his CHAKRA then coating it with senjtsu CHAKRA ..i cant be asked to explain how senjutsu CHAKRA is obtained just rewatch or look it up or smth cuz at the end of the day its just mixing energy of nature inside of them and mixing it with their own chakra so wys?

whats your point of mentioning that sai had no feeling of fear? are you trying to say that means he shouldnt be able to get caught in a genjutsu? please genjutsu attacks ones chakra flow and senses

sai has genjutsu resistance ?lmao either this was stated and i missed it or this is a fallacy

i cant believe youre still opposing smth jiraiya told naruto himself maybe its because of the way i presented it ....let me rephrase my statement, genjutsu can be broken by cutting your flow of chakra ..and someone can also knock you out of it with physical pain

theres really no way around this asta and yuno take the win

Avatar image for deactivated-61919ebe21493
deactivated-61919ebe21493

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Make it KCM and MS and I still favor the BC duo.

Namebk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mismatch

Dyuked

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tonijay: not really naruto infuse senjustu chakra in rasenchuriken not for coating or anything

Jiraya word can be disregard here he was wrong and proved by kaguya madara and itachi feats

Hagoromo is the one who distributed chakra and it was stated that multiple time in naruto as such at time kaguya was there no one else had chakra

Yes it attack chakra flow and senses but it never saids if someone doesn't have it they will not fall into it i don't even know why im debating here since energy was clearly equalized

Yes no way asta and yono gon get passed genjustu unless you can proved me so

And yeah in naruto even genin had trained against genjustu jonin tends to have high resistance against it sai is from the racin a rank above all of those. They have high resistance against genjustu so that's why i took sai has an example

Sasuke gg

tonijay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By tonijay

@dyuked: lol genin had training but a whole jounin (kakashi) was raped by itachi ...there have been many instances where ninja rated way higher than genin were caught in genjutsu so relax ...sai didnt have genjutsu resistance...basically the only counters for genjutsu involve

1. having a sharingan obv ....although depends on the level of sharingan possessed

2..for example jinchuriki ...they escape genjutsu by shutting their own chakra flow and letting the bijuus chakra take place..i dont really know how to put it but killer bee expalined it and did it effectively against sasuke

3.having someone else phsyically knock you out of it

4..disrupting your chakra flow by yourself as legendary ero sennin said lol

and i wasnt acc arguing or saying it wont genjutsu wont work on asta i was saying it can be escaped and you said sai was genjutsu resistant thats when i picked it up...I also stated how a genjutsu can be broken by quoting jiraiya but you disagreed even considering that kaguya instance it was stated before and after that it works on chakra so we cant really know thats a debate for another day tho..lol

and you kinda contradicted yourself ...when i mentioned how it can be broken out of you said (~ there is no overloading mind to the point your body snap if this was something like that even a genin would be able to get out of genjustu and this sai trained by danzo you do know the racin>anbu whether it is in experience mental~)....... thats exactly what you said but now youre saying they had training against it ..meaning they can break out of it .. do you see what im saying ? i didnt even say overloading mind i just quoted what ero sennin ..i thought you didnt understand so i rephrased and said by ( disrupting your chakra flow)

and either way senjutsu is chakra g ...when the old frog explained it to naruto he clearly said senjutsu involves absorbing natural energy and it mixing with your natural chakra to form SENJUTSU CHAKRA so wys...i even got scans to back up my claim

now i hope you agree with me that rasenshiruken is made up of senjutsu CHAKRA meaning asta will deflect or absorb or even nullify at will

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Avatar image for poedameronsbutt
Poedameronsbutt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This needs to be locked ASAP! Current Asta literally is FTL and has Ki Which makes speed blitzing and projectiles basically impossible unless you are faster than FTL.

Asta also just got a huge power up in the Manga he’d solo.

Dyuked

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tonijay: no still not agreement

Sai scealing techniques requires a huge mental resistance no still not basic genin sasuke was able to get out from oro genjustu hell even sakura can get out in kakashi genjustu why wouldn't sai be like this too? Dc has no training against genj or even heard of it sai did it's basic training in order to became ninja why wouldn't sai taking them as literally everyone took it it's not choice it was never one

tonijay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dyuked: okay so youre saying characters that are not in naruto cant break out of genjutsu ??

wait is that really what youre saying ..if so then im done with this

asta and yuno stomp

most likely asta solos ...breaking out of sasukes genjutsu through normal means isnt impossible ...theres no way around this

he blitzes both of them

Avatar image for firstmanofsteel
FirstManOfSteel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tonijay: Another thing in this battles Chakra=Magic and Asta has anti-magic he can use the ability Karmic release to nullify Magic over a specific area. Also genjutsu wouldn’t work on Asta since his body would be full of anti magic from the sword that’s how he goes into his demon form. And if he uses The Demon Destroyer Sword he can negate magic and it’s status effects, he can also use the Demon-Dweller Sword to absorb magic. And as I said magic=Chakra so the moment Asta uses Karmic release he’s human and is killed.

Dyuked

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Dyuked

@tonijay: Asta and yuno has no resistance against genjustu and mostly not genjustu in sasuke lvl yeah they are done for they get genjustu before the match even get started

Asta and yuno has no feat whatsoever against illusion let alone a sharingan genjustu

Sasuke gg

Avatar image for deactivated-5faf743db9a3e
deactivated-5faf743db9a3e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dyuked: Actually, I'd argue they have pretty good resistance against genjustsu. Asta due to his inner devil/demon (in a similar way to the tailed beasts) and Yuno, although less likely, through Sylph.

ManimalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@megafanflash: the bijuu/friend method only works on standard genjutsu. It's useless against anything mangekyo lvl or higher.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@manimalman: Damn, I didn't know that. Is there clear examples of this? I know it doesn't/wouldn't work against Infinite Tsukuyomi though.

Edit: I see one example now, although based on a statement:
Itachi claimed that his Tsukuyomi can only be broken by a Sharingan user who shares the same blood with him.
- Chapter 142 page 15

Dyuked

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@megafanflash: no they are not similar at all tail beast are in a way higher tier than anything in bc don't you dare compare them either way sasuke can always supress that demon inside like he did to naruto the demon inside asta is no where near any tail beast tier so saying they will act the same way is complete assumptions which will not happen since neither the demon or asta will realize they are under genjustu since they don't even know what that is for them to even escape the bijuu has high resistance to genjustu themself not the demon in black clover

Sasuke gg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dyuked: all tail beast are in a way higher tier than anything in bc don't you dare compare them. The demon inside asta is no where near any tail beast tier so saying they will act the same way is complete assumptions.

That's not an argument and it has nothing to do with "tier". The idea is an ally disrupting the genjutsu, pulling you back to reality. This can happen both from external and internal sources. The latter being more efficient since it has direct contact with your state of mind and isn't occupied with the external fight/conflict or encounter. It has nothing to do with power. But @manimalman actually came up with examples of stronger genjutsu versions we've seen this method fail at.

sasuke can always supress that demon inside like he did to naruto the demon

Well, there is a reason why Sasuke cant casually throw Naruto under genjutsu.

neither the demon or asta will realize they are under genjustu

Hey, that's an actual fair argument. People that haven't experienced genjutsu before could very likely be unable to figure out what's going on. Genjutsu can be extremely subtle.

the bijuu has high resistance to genjustu

They do not, but again, its irrelevant to the concept of a disruption of genjutsu.

Dyuked

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@megafanflash: higher tier mean higher resistance but hey as long as you understand when neither the demon and asta would actually realize they are in a genjustu since they have no experience of it is good then sasuke gg

Avatar image for firstmanofsteel
FirstManOfSteel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@manimalman: @megafanflash: @dyuked: @megafanflash:

Dudes what!? Aight let me explain a few things, first off in this battle Chakra=Magic and anti-magic flows threw Asta in his Demon form, so by default he isn’t susceptible to any genjutsu.

Also while Yuno maybe susceptible to Genjustu he will only be susceptible for as long as Asta allows him to be, The Demon Slayer Sword has the already stopped countless mind enchantment Magic’s such as the mind controlled kids stopping the mind control by touching them and The Demon Destroyer Sword can do the same over an area of effect, the Demon Destroyer Sword has even stopped reincarnation magic when the dead elves where stealing bodies, so the moment Asta unleashes The Demon Destroyer Sword it will stop any genjutsu.

If that wasn’t enough Asta can use his Demon Destroyer Sword and use the ability Karmic release to erase all magic in the area. This essentially means when it is used Naruto and Sasuke will be essentially human and will get oneshotted.

Lastly Asta has The Demon Dweller Sword which is a sword that absorbs enemy magic and can also absorb the magic of comrades if given freely, this essentially means any rasenshuriken that is thrown at Asta will be absorbed and sent back in the form of a magic sword slash.

So Asta by himself can take on the Duo not only is he significantly faster then the duo in this part of the series since Magic=Chakra according to the OP then Asta was literally given every type of resistance necessary on a silver plater, Yuno doesn’t even need to do anything Asta himself is fine by himself.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@firstmanofsteel: Dont tag me in or create arguments that I haven't argued against.

Genjutsu is controlling the enemy's energy, not throwing yours at them. Genjutsu affects activity throughout the prosencephalon structure of the brain. Humans, dogs and other species of mammal are therefore all affected by genjutsu. It doesn't require them or Asta to have magic/chakra, nor be under the affect of direct chakra or magic while under genjutsu. His energy and senses is just being manipulated and altered.

Dont misunderstand, it requires chakra from the user, but not the victim. In the same way, one cant absorb or use chakra-nullifying abilities against genjutsu. Its not comparable to be under a continual spell requiring magic or chakra.

Dyuked

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@firstmanofsteel: the dude @megafanflash: just answered you thanks and i wanted to add this sasuke can also amp his visual attack with sage power like orochimaru sage mode he did it against itachi chakra might be equal to magic but not sage one

Sasuke gg