Amalgamation Tournament (Primez0ne/Dark_Cloud_) OVER!

• 70 results
DragonEnton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By DragonEnton

@primez0ne

• Father: Hei (Darker Than Black)
  • Mother Ryougi Shiki (Garden of Sinners)

@dark_cloud_

• Father: Ryu Hoshi (Street Fighter)
  • Mother: Jessica Drew 'Spider-Woman' (Marvel, Earth-616)

Rules:

• You can have the mother and father good and evil, i would like to lol at a "what if" of how the parents decided to meet.. but you will have to choose one of their personalities to carry over when it comes to intelligence/morals/decisions.
  • All gear must be STANDARD GEAR OF THE MOTHER/FATHER. They must only use what their mother and father REGULARLY uses. (Ex. Cap with his shield / Elektra with her Twin Sais)
  • Your character will share the attributes of the mother and the father with an addition of the special abilities that one might have. (Ex. Grifter and telepathy/ Cassandra Cain and Body Reading) Of which would mean that your character will possess those abilities. You're of course going to be using scans of the Mother/Father but using them to interpret what their child is doing on the battlefield.
  • All techniques will remain the same but there some limitations to be addressed.
  • Your Character WILL BE AT THEIR PEAK OF WHATEVER THEIR PEAK IS. Adult, if you will.
  • You can choose characters from any universe, as long as they have applicable feats. However, assume I know nothing about any Book, Video Game, Manga, Anime and etc character, requiring you to explain their abilities.
  • If you put an OP character in, and I find out its actual power levels later on, Your character will lose all Powers, and be nerfed to Peak Human.

Limitations:

• 1) Strength limited to 10 tons.
  • 2) Durability is limited to that of a Large Building. Not including Energy Shields or Healing. Characters cannot be unbeatable to Street Level means.
  • 3) Movement, Combat, and Travel Speeds is limited to Mach 5. Reaction Speed is limited to Mach 15.
  • 4) Energy Attacks limited to Large Building levels. This includes all forms of Energy, Magic, Psychics, ect attacks.
  • 5) Gear must fit above. This includes Armor, Shields, Weapons, ect.
  • 6) May have 1 summon that fits above.
  • 7) Telepathy like attacks are allowed, but character cannot be so good at TP that Will Power and/or Mental Defense has no way to combat against it.
  • 8) Molecule Manipulation limited to weapons or gear of reasonable level.
  • 9) Time Manipulation and Reality Warping is not allowed.
  • 10) Teleport Killing, Shrink Killing, Telekinesis Killing, and Intangibility Killing is not allowed. You can attack those ways to harm or maim a character, you just cannot directly use it to kill that way in debates. Were calling this a fair plot device.
  • 11) BFR is off.
  • 12) Stats can't be nerfed.
  • 13) Regeneration is limited to coming back from decapitation.
  • If You Feel Someone Is Low Balling Or High Balling A Character-Then Call Them Out.
  • Any Personal Insults Will Result In An Automatic Loss Of A Match. (THIS WILL BE ENFORCED STRICTLY) 3 Strikes & YOU ARE OUT.
  • If you run into a problem with another debtor, please PM me.
  • DO NOT INTERFERE WITH A MATCH.
  • PLEASE DEBATE WITH HONOR, DO NOT MAKE UP ABILITIES OR BS ABOUT YOUR CHARACTERS.
The Map.
The Map.
  • Combatants are in character. This means their usual set of morals apply.
  • This is a random encounter (no prep for either side) and both sides have standard gear. Both sides have no immediate knowledge of their opponents, either. This is, unless explicitly stated otherwise.
  • Incapacitation, knockout, or death all count as elimination. BFR (battlefield removal, a.k.a. knocking the enemy so far away that there's no way the fight could continue in the near future) is BANNED.
Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Primez0ne

@dark_cloud_ Can you go first since I don't know much about Ryu.

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DragonEnton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By DragonEnton
Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Primez0ne

@dark_cloud_: Sure and we can debate this or that factor's significance to the fight. What about you list all of your general stats when you begin?

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dragonenton: Is this true?

@primez0ne: From my understanding, the limit is 10 tons for each parent, not the child character.

When you are done updating I'll put up my intro with stats. I can't put up a backstory since as a fan of both shows/movies I believe them not ending up with Kokutou and Yin is blasphemous.

DragonEnton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Primez0ne
DragonEnton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@primez0ne: For example, if the Father can lift 6 tons, and the mother can lift 9 tons you can choose between the strength, speed, durability, and other things between the parents. The child gets all of their equipment, powers, skills and things like that.

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dragonenton: OK

@primez0ne: If he ends up saying the child can't have more than 10 tons, then I'll retract Ryu's strength and give Tora the 7 ton range to make it more fair. Ultimately, I don't think strength is going to be his biggest asset, so I'm not really concerned. Since the character is supposed to be the combined experience, powers, and skills of both parents, that's why I added them together.

By the way, you can post your intro any time. Oh come on! Make up a backstory! Have fun with this like I am! I'll just update and reply to you every time, so you're left out.

I guess I could come up with something. Yeah I think this will be a fun match.

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@primez0ne: I'm done for now. Go ahead and post your entrance.

Ok I'll post mine most likely tomorrow.

DragonEnton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dark_cloud_: Just...just do whatever. I'm kinda confused, too. Just don't break the limitations. If you're confused ask me, though.

DragonEnton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By DragonEnton

@dark_cloud_: See the limitations. Your character can't be above them.

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Dextersinister
DragonEnton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DragonEnton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kendell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DragonEnton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kendell: Of course not! This isn't interfering. Interfering is when you break the match in some way.

kendell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dark_cloud_: where talking about how it's always been done in these tournaments, whether you have seen it doesn't change that fact.

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dark_cloud_: are you arguing that your character is combined and above the strength limits and nerfed to peak human or not and within them?

You had to have thought one way or the other when picking your characters so this is entirely on you for waiting until now when the tournament has started to ask this question.

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dark_cloud_: My character will have Hei's mentality. What's yours?

Hei-Hu (Chinese for black tiger)

No Caption Provided

Backstory

Hu was the result of a one night stand between his mother and father. They had met each other when hunting the same target and found that they had a lot in common with each other. They had one night of passion but afterwards decided to go their seperate ways. Shiki finds out she had become pregnant and decides to keep the baby. She and Kokutou raise him as their first child. When Mana Ryougi was born though HeiHu felt it was time to look for his father. To find him Hu had to join the syndicate which changed his peaceful life into one of blood and violence. After finding his father HeiHu and Hei fought each other to test their abilities but the son lost horribly. Begging to be taught by his father, Hei decides to take his son under his wing and show him his skills.

Speed

I believe this is one of my characters best attributes. Both of his parents are more than fast enough to keep up with the rival amalgam. Below will be just be some examples of both parents speeds

Shiki has dodged an explosion from point blank range. ( skip to 2:21)

Loading Video...

Hei can blitz people while only taking them out with a tap.

Also he can dodge a mach 1 kick coming from someone he wasn't expecting to fight.

No Caption Provided

Powers

Hei has the power to discharge electricity and manipulate matter on a small scale. His electricity discharges often come from his hands like this

this never gets old
this never gets old

Or in the form of a AoE

He doesn't use this many times though
He doesn't use this many times though

Shiki will pass down her Mystic Eyes of Death Perception. They allow the user to see the flaws within all of creation and cut along the lines that corresponds to the target's death killing them. This ability can affect any living thing and by living thing I mean anything that can impact the physical world. Shiki has "killed" ghosts,diseases, telekinetic manifestations, and even a certain future with her powers.

Equipment

Since HeiHu recieves the standard equipment of both of his parents he'll have

• Two double edged knives
  • Shiki's knife
  • wires capable of being used as grapples
  • Shiki's mechanical arm which can grab someone even a ghost from a distance
  • A bullet proof coat

Summary

• HeiHu having Hei's mentality will make him a tactical person who will kill any opponent that crosses his path.
  • He may not any notable strength but he still has great speed more than enough to keep up with your amalgam
  • HeiHu can use the MEoDP to one shot your character.
Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't have much more to talk about in terms of the background or stats of my character so I'll just get into countering your points.

• Tora is using Jessica's Strength of 7 tons,

Yep that's impressive.

• Tora is using Jessica's Light-Speed Reaction,

Dodging lasers does not automatically mean you have light speed reactions. Plenty of street levelers have been dodged lasers because of aim dodging. They would see where the gun is aimed and just move out of the way. Also the limit for this tournament was mach 10

• Tora is using Ryu's Speed of 34 f/s (or 40mph),

Cool

• Tora is using Ryu's Durability to tank C4-level Explosions,

Unfortunately since Hei tends to use knives as his standard equipment HeiHu will be cutting Tora up not performing any blunt force damage. Unless Ryu or Jessica have electricity resistance or piercing damage resistance this won't matter.

• Tora is using Ryu's Martial Arts Fighting Abilities,

While Hei's martial arts training remains unknown he has always been portrayed as a skilled fighter and Shiki has extensive sword training

• Tora is using Ryu's Energy Manipulation,

Using the MEoDP HeiHu should be able to "kill" any of your energy blasts like Shiki did against the girl with Telekinesis. Both Ryu's energy manipulation and Jessica's venom blasts become useless.

• Tora is using Jessica's Random Powers of Flight, Pheromone Control, Enhanced Hearing, and Wall-Crawling,
  • Tora is using Ryu's Mentality.

Because of Ryu's mentality I am pretty sure Tora would not use either his flight or Pheromone Control. How much would Ryu make use of his energy manipulation or venom blasts even. Being a martial artist I would assume he would prefer CQC and not spamming energy attacks or flying out of reach of the opponent. On the other hand HeiHu has Hei's personality meaning he would go straight for the kill and not try to prolong the fight. You can prove me wrong but I doubt I am far off the mark.

Summary

HeiHu simply needs to cut along one of Tora's lines of death and its game over for him. HeiHu can negate all of Tora's energy blasts and would be willing to fight dirtier. While Tora would be more likely to try CQC which would put him at the disadvantage allowing HeiHu to get his one hit in which is all that is needed.

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Primez0ne
Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Primez0ne

@dark_cloud_: Can you call the amalgam either HeiHu, Hei jr, Black Tiger, or Hu so it doesn't get confusing? We have two characters named Hei here.

Counters

Right, dodging lasers doesn't always mean the character has light-speed reaction. The problem with that is, as far as I know, lasers don't travel slower than light-speed. So, Jessica would have to have light-speed reaction in order to dodge those lasers - I know it's difficult to process considering it's not actually presented in her profile. I can only work with what I got. My apologies, they weren't Agents of Hydra, they were Agents of SHIELD. Here's the image. In the image, there is no indication whether she evade before or after the lasers were shot, but I am inclined to think 'after' considering she's in motion and bent over a couple of them. To be nice, I'll let this one slide.

1. At best this is a high showing, in which case you would have to show more feats for to prove that she can consistently do this. Comic book characters have plenty of times done something ridiculously out of their league(ex. Spiderman beating Firelord) but most people recognize that they aren't on that level. At the very least she again aim dodged which moots your point.

2. Here is the rules concerning characters' speed limits.

Movement, Combat, and Travel Speeds is limited to Mach 5. Reaction Speed is limited to Mach 15.

Light speed is much faster than this and therefore is against the rules.

I do want to point out a concern of mine with the image of the Sonic Boom Kick. It's an impressive feat, but one thing I noticed was that Hei was aware that she was there, as he was looking at her. He could also see the kick coming. But unfortunately, the kick struck, as he says in a surprising tone, "it hit!?" The he remembered what it was. There is no evidence in that image (or the 3 above it) that he's able to dodge Sonic Boom Kicks.

After questioning whether it hit or not he immediately said "no..... that was-- A sonic boom!" He was questioning whether it hit or not because the noise and the feeling of the sonic boom in his face. The kick itself obviously didn't hit. In fact it doesn't even matter if it hit or not because HeiHu's other parent Shiki could dodge an explosion from a close distance after it exploded which is actually a greater feat than dodging sonic boom kicks.

• Tora beats Hei in terms of ground Speed due to no returning argument.+ 1 for Tora.

That has no affect on this battle. Being able to run at 34 mph is not going to help Tora when he is battling a character that can dodge bullets unless he is planning to run away. Just to prove how useless it is I'll show you Shiki battling an opponent that was moving so fast that several times during the fight he appeared as a blur. Spoilers she outclasses him in every way and is only defeated in the end because of morals.( Skip to 6:05)

Loading Video...

Hei has no known fighting abilities but is prone to using discernible, improvised tactics in battle, as proven by some of his videos. Fortunately for Ryu, that shouldn't be an issue. Ryu's fighting abilities are mastered when it comes to his specific style, therefore he is used to muscle memory when performing the Ansatsuken and is more than capable of countering and defending against Hei's lacking combat prowess.

So being able to participate in a war involving Contractors who all have some super power like teledismemberment or gravity manipulation and being so formidable that he earned the name "Black Reaper" with nothing but some knives/wires isn't a testament to his fighting abilities? At the time he didn't even have his electricity powers. I would think that would improve his muscle memory and skills far better than training in a dojo.

I am partial to agree that cutting weapons can do a lot of damage to Tora (and Ryu), but blunt force would have to equal the explosive power of C4. Sources tell me that Hei can charge the knives with electrical energy, though it's finite. Ryu is skilled enough with Hadoukens that he can spam them, which could be used in deflecting the knives in the case that they were thrown at him. Not only that, but unless Hei is feeding electricity into them by some form of wire or else, the electrical energy will deplete the longer he's without contact. This can be argued if you can provide me with a scan, video instance of Hei's electrical knives acting without his touch or mechanism.

It's actually out of character for either Hei or Shiki to punch an opponent instead of using bladed weapons. Hei has never run out of electricity in a fight before if at all so it being finite does not matter. Also blunt force is not equal to either electrical damage or piercing damage meaning HeiHu can still take Tora out with a clean cut or touch.

Ryu has fought a man named Vega, who wears 3-claws and strikes at amazing speed - Vega is one of the fastest characters in the series, is Bison's right hand man, and can give Ryu a run for his money. Vega has rivaled Ken, whom is near-to-equal in skill with Ryu - Ryu only beats Ken in energy-output, as they both trained in the same Martial Art style from childhood. The reason I state this is, Ken beat Vega on three accounts in media, animated video and comics. Due to the Dark Hadou and Power of Nothingness, places him far above Ken in that aspect. With that in mind, Ryu is more than capable of dispatching Vega. In that, I believe by comparison, Vega is faster than Hei when it comes to knife/claw attacks.

Too bad that HeiHu can literally negate your energy output so this part of your argument holds little meaning.

I'm confused and uncertain on the AoE attack. Can you put that into context? Despite what the scan shows, how exactly was it being used? My sources claim that he can't use electrical energy through the air or concrete/ground without a source for the charge; for example, to use electricity on the ground, the ground would have to be wet, for the electrical particles to jump through it. This is just my understanding of how it works. Or am I reading that scan wrong and it's the girl doing it? And when you say "kill the energy blasts and Jessica's venom blasts," what do you mean? Would that AoE affect him biologically in preventing him from generating spiritual and bio-electrical energy? Or does it act like a shield and stop them from hitting him? What's the rate in which he can use the AoE - how many times can he utilize it in combat?

I never mentioned this as part of my argument. I said HeiHu would use his Mystic Eyes of Death Perception to negate or "kill" the energy blasts. I'll show the video of Shiki negating the TK so that you can get a visual aid and an extra quick explanation of her powers. In all honesty you should watch the whole thing for added context and remember that your energy blasts are actually visible so there is no reason why HeiHu can't "kill" Tora's energy blasts.( Skip to 2:55 if you want to be quick)

Loading Video...

Energy-based attacks are part of his close quarters combat. There are moments where Ryu just doesn't use them, generally when he's fighting less skilled, slower or basic fodder characters. He chose non-murderous style for a reason. Ryu has experience fighting characters wanting to kill him - Ken (when taken over by Bison's Psycho Power), Bison, Vega, Balrog. If Hei shows his intent to kill, Ryu will figure it out and do his best.

How likely is he going to use it on an opponent he has no knowledge on while he is morals on?

Flight can distance himself and allow him to assess the battle as well as devise plans for attack or evasion strategies. Hearing increases his chances of recognizing Hei's sound of movement, perhaps before he makes an actual attack. Given that Tora could hop from wall to wall, enables him to strike at various angles if he chooses to use Surface-Crawling.

Unless you show me Ryu using these kinds of tactics I will stay with the impression that Tora will fly in for CQC and in most cases die from HeiHu utilizing his abilities in a way that'll end the fight as soon as possible.

And Pheromones, they should be a lot more serious for Hei to worry about. It allows Tora to, in a way, control whether Mystic Eyes is effective or not; they could warp Hei's perception, perhaps screw up his vision to the point that the lines disappear both visually and mentally. Or, Pheromones can cause Hei to, technically, give up the fight by forcing him to forfeit and run; in other words, repelling him.

1. I doubt with Ryu's mindset he'll actually use this before the fight ends. I think we can both agree that this fight won't take long no matter who wins too.

2. Hei has actually resisted illusions before by cutting himself and focusing in on the pain which is a tactic HeiHu can repeat in this fight.

EDIT: Here's a video that I forgot to add to answer a question I thought you had asked in your previous post. How's is Tora going to know that Mystic Eyes is being used? Easy. Here. Ryu and Ken are fighting M. Bison near the end of Street Fighter II. Ryu notices Bison's eyes glow, then Bison pulls away and energy begins emanating from his arms. The fact that Ryu was aware that Bison was doing something because of the eyes, the moment that Hei's eyes change to that of something different than his normal eyes, Ryu is going to know Hei is about to attack - it all falls back on Ryu's experience.

Why couldn't HeiHu just walk into the fight with his MEoDP already activated? Shiki walks into her fights with them on and HeiHu has no reason not to when he knows he is facing an opponent.

By all means, if you feel that this wasn't a fair calculation or conclusion, go ahead and argue my responses. I've also included Dragon to come by and check it out.

I will argue against most of your conclusions but its fair for you to argue for them. The only conclusion that is unfair is that Tora having light speed reactions because they are clearly against the rules and completely untrue. Otherwise this has been a very fun match so far.

Conclusions

• Tora's blunt force durability has no importance in this fight. HeiHu will only inflict piercing damage or electrical damage.
  • HeiHu and Tora have roughly the same speed with Tora having some more mobility because of flight.
  • Hei's mentality will give HeiHu the ruthlessness and cunning to use whatever means necessary is needed to end this fight quickly. Both Hei's electrical attacks, which take out full grown men with a tap, and Shiki's MEoDP gives him plenty of options to do so.
  • While Ryu is a formidable martial artist Hei is also a proven formidable combatant against superhumans.
  • You need to provide proof that with Ryu's mindset Tora will spam his energy attacks(which HeiHu can block anyway) against an unknown foe.
Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Primez0ne

@dark_cloud_: Can our next two post be our concluding ones? I don't have much to add and I would have to go last since you went first.

Counters

1. I know consistency is a huge issue, I won't argue that. But, we can both agree to disagree since we have different views on what's happening in that scan.

Ok we can let voters decide this.

2. I know what the rules are; intentional or not, don't condescend to me.

Sorry if I sounded condescending. Just wanted to make sure you remember them.

3. Being a Manga scan, I would have thought it was reading right-to-left-down, and not the American style. Strange. Okay, that's fine. Is this a consistent feat for Hei, to dodge mach-1 kicks (happens more than 5 times)? I have to ask, if not, why would it be acceptable for Hu to use this feat when Tora can't use Jessica's showing of dodging lasers? Ryu has dodged explosions himself, such as Ken's Hadoukens, Dhalsim's Yoga Flame-Balls, as well as Akuma's spamming Messatsu Hadoukens seen here at 03:08. I advise you to watch the entirety of that video for more of Ryu's skills, which may help in my defense

Either way you read it he still says it didn't hit him. I asked about Jessica being consistent in having light speed reactions because she like all of the characters here are street levelers who by definition can't react at light speeds. I have no problem with Jessica dodging lasers but I do not agree with your conclusion that it means she has light speed reactions. Hei has blitzed people on several occasions and dodged shotgun bullets at close range so while he hasn't dodged many mach 1 kicks he has shown impressive speed numerous times.

4. Correct, being able to run at that speed has no affect, period. Simply put, Ryu doesn't run away or run circles around his opponent the same way that guy did with Shiki. Here's (at 04:35, Street Fighter Alpha movie) Ryu using his normal speed and reflexes to casually dodge bullets straight on. As Chun-Li states, "He's slipping between the bullets like it was nothing at all." So your point of degrading Ryu's speed is moot.

No I was trying to prove that being able to run at 40 mph was a useless ability. In my conclusion section in my last post I even admitted that the speed of our characters were equal. In fact giving Tora a point for ground speed when HeiHu has equal speed was you degrading Hei and Shiki's respective speed.

5. Not having formal style(s) doesn't mean he has no method. He's unpredictable at best. Yes, formidable with knives, he can pose a problem. Ryu has disarmed men with knives and guns, and Hu using a knife forces Ryu to be more attentive. I don't see how not possessing electrical powers would improve his muscle memory. Muscle memory is where the brain stores 'memories' of frequently used tasks by the muscles. Formal training would help build muscle memory, though otherwise leaves him predictable if using the same techniques - Tora would catch that.

1.Were any of those guys with knives and guns as skilled or fast as HeiHu or capable of taking Ryu out with a tap?

No Caption Provided

2.I didn't say that his muscle memory improved because he didn't possess muscle memory during the war. I meant that it was very impressive that a guy with normal human stats and no powers could prove such a threat to so many Contractors who would all have super powers. Also his muscle memory would be improved after many battles with these Contractors who have little morals and often go straight for the kill.

3.Formal training is not as good as experience. Hei has the experience of going through a war with a multitude of enemies possessing super powers by having to stay on his guard against people who could easily kill him at any time. How can you say that is worse than training in a dojo against the same opponents and no life/death situations.

7. That is a baseless assumption. I can't show you what doesn't exist. Ryu doesn't possess those random powers, Jessica does. Remember, Tora is an amalgam character, and as such possesses Jessica's random powers alongside Ryu's mentality. Ryu uses his abilities whenever he chooses, so it's not wrong or unbelievable to expect Tora to do the same. Tora going in for CQC does not assure Hu of victory or an instant kill. Ryu has killed before, here (at 01:09:33).

All I am asking is him spamming hadoukens or retreating to reassess a situation. You are the one who has to prove he'll preform these kinds tactics that even Jessica doesn't use. Just saying he'll figure it out won't be enough for me.

9. It's a chemical imbalance in the body, not conventional telepathy. Poking himself isn't going to remove the Pheromones or cease the imbalance.

The rules themselves say that TP like attacks have to be able to be combated with just a strong will. Being able to resist illusions sound like Hei possess a strong will to me.

10. He can't. That would count as prep, and the rules say no prep.

Or HeiHu can activate them as soon as the battle starts. Tora won't be able to see Hu's eyes in the beginning of battle and even if he did see his eyes glow what knowledge would he know.

11. The AoE attack you posted a scan of. Please put that into context on how many times he can use it in battle, what it does when he uses it, how it works on people's biology, etc. As much as you can muster.

I'll tell you since you keep asking but there is nothing really to add. He only uses that in that one instance and those enemies were being controlled by an enemy. The girl you see, Yin, has no electrical powers so obviously it has to be Hei especially since it was coming out of him. I before mentioned it was rarely used and never used it as part of my argument. Don't know why you keep asking for it.

Quick Summary

I countered everything you had and you still need to prove how Tora will take out HeiHu before HeiHu takes him out. Blunt force durability just won't cut it

DragonEnton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@primez0ne: @dark_cloud_: After Primez0one posts that's it. You'll get one conclusion to wrap things up and after that I'm going to open this up for the votes.