Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13420 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

Mutant precogs

darthphoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Blindfold is gone

Psylocke-when did she lose her precog powers?

Jean and rachel- i hope writers would explore this powers more often.

AsheTDust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What happened to Blindfold? I missed it.

If I remember correctly, Psylocke only had her precog powers wayyyyyy back when she was first created.

I don't think Jean ever had them.

Rachel has the whole chrono skimming thing, which would act like a poor man's version of precog. But they haven't used that in forever.

Personally, I would have made Cable a long range precog. It would work well with the time soldier working towards a better future theme, rather than the standard Grey tp/tk package.

ultimatekey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Blindfold is still alive and still has her precognitive superpowers.

I think you might have meant Destiny.

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ashetdust: Jean Grey did have precognition with Phoenix powers (At least as the White Phoenix of the Crown) and in the X-Men movies too. In essence, any psychic has that potential if they are powerful enough.

Invain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Destiny has been dead for so long. I don't see her coming back, but anythings possible. Her powers seemed hard to write.

darthphoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rachel grey have precog powers. She saw her fight with diamanda nero before it happened.

Jean knew that she wont stay long after having full access to the Phoenix power. She knew that return was returning that she left logan a necklace with her psychic imprint to hand over to rachel. She also knew that rachel will wear the green marvel girl costume she wasnt able to wear.

Where is blindfold?

ultimatekey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She had a minor appearance in Storm's solo series, as a background character.

Her last major appearance was in X-Men: Legacy. Her boyfriend, Legion, altered reality, resurrected everyone that died during his story, removed himself from reality, killed Blindfold's brother, and gave Blindfold her "psychic" eyes back and fully restored her superpowers, thus making her an Omega-level mutant, (or at least a powerful mutant near the same level as Jean Grey, Iceman, Storm, Elixir, and Legion).

Ever since then, Blindfold no longer has her stutter, speech impediment, nor weird way of talking. She appears to be fully confident with herself and her abilities thanks to Legion.

Legion removed himself from everybody's memories but Blindfold. Blindfold is immune to reality warping and she is the only person who remembers Legion. And Legion is currently inside of her mind.

Blindfold rules herself.

All of this happened in X-Men: Legacy Vol 2. You guys should read it whenever you get the chance. It was a very nice run.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.