cavemold's Wonder Woman #15 - The Burden of God review

Room service

The Good: Orinon suit and jet bike is awesome, the ending cliff hanger was decent. WW shows how much she cares for her brother!!!!

The Bad: the art was pretty bland and did not move me at all.I had pretty high expectations for this new god arch and WW clashing with Orinon. They barely fought each other and sub plot in the hotel was pretty moot in this issue. We also hardly saw WW in this issue.This was slowest set up issue I have ever read.This arch is going take enterinty at this pace

Tired this issue out because of good word of mouth. Was severly let down. I cannot recommend this book. Can i get refund? 3 out 5 . yesh.....

Other reviews for Wonder Woman #15 - The Burden of God

The moment we have all been waiting for! 0

Wonder Woman is a great series it has been very consistent and has made Wonder Woman one of my favourite characters. But this issue is the really special one ever since the reveal in issue 12 Azzarello has been building to this and I couldn’t wait and with a cover like that everybody should try out the issue.PlotOrion meets with Milan in Brooklyn after a conversation Orion takes Milan for a ride. In Manhattan Diana talks with Lennox about meeting with Milan. Zola and Hera have an argument of the...