haydenclaireheroes's Superman/Wonder Woman #1 - Power Couple review

Do You Ship Wonder Woman and Superman?

Here is my video review for Superman/Wonder Woman issue 1. Tell me what you guys think about my video review in the comments below. Here is the link for my video review:

Other reviews for Superman/Wonder Woman #1 - Power Couple

What do Superheroes do for dates? 0

I’m not a shipper but I do love a good ship. Yes, the pairing of Superman-Wonder Woman runs counter to the generally held meta cannon of Superman-Lois Lane and Wonder Woman-Steve Trevor, but this isn’t exactly a new pairing. It also doesn’t suddenly make those past meta relationships meaningless.From the angle Charles Soule is taking, Superman-Wonder Woman is actually a rather interesting pairing given their distance from humanity. This opens up for perhaps some interesting ru...