haydenclaireheroes's Superman/Wonder Woman #1 - Power Couple review

Do You Ship Wonder Woman and Superman?

Here is my video review for Superman/Wonder Woman issue 1. Tell me what you guys think about my video review in the comments below. Here is the link for my video review:

Other reviews for Superman/Wonder Woman #1 - Power Couple

Date Fight 0

This review was originally posted on my website Imagination Centre (here).This has been a series that I've been looking forward to for some time now, as with the great relationship that has started between these two characters it's nice to see a series that focuses on that. On top of that the creative team have really impressed me throughout their work, as although I've not read much bar Swamp Thing from Charles Soule, Tony Daniel is an artist that I've enjoyed for years now.PlotAs Superman and ...