Follow

Storm

Character » Storm appears in 10270 issues.

Born to an American photo journalist and Kenyan princess, Ororo Munroe is one of the most recognizabe superheroines in the Marvel Universe. Using her unique ability to see and manipulate natural energy patterns of the universe to summon any type of weather phenomenon she desires in the blink of an eye, she is called Storm.

What do you want from Storm in X:AOA?

poisonfleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By poisonfleur

So far little news is known about Storm in X-men: Apocalypse. So far, recently, we know Blink is back and that it takes place in the 80s. What do you want?

80s Mohawk Storm?
    Goddess Worshiped Storm?
    Hand to Hand fighting Storm?
    Weather Witch power display happy Storm?
    Leader Storm?
    Storm with the furious presence?
    Storm with Ice? Lightning? Wind? Flying?
    Storm with a knife?
    Storm as a thief?
    Storm combine powers with another teammate?
    Storm Solo film?

Obviously, if you serious about your idea, you should tweet Brian Singer about Storm. It impacts the film if we give enough demand?

Malachi_Munroe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By Malachi_Munroe

So far little news is known about Storm in X-men: Apocalypse. So far, recently, we know Blink is back and that it takes place in the 80s. What do you want?

80s Mohawk Storm?

Goddess Worshiped Storm?

Leader Storm?

Storm with a knife?

Storm as a thief?

Storm Solo film?

Obviously, if you serious about your idea, you should tweet Brian Singer about Storm. It impacts the film if we give enough demand?

pretty much all of the bold, AND FOR ONCE BLUE EYES AND GOOD DAMN HAIR!

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#3  Edited By jhazzroucher

Showing her powers just like in "Into The Storm" trailer

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@poisonfleur said:

80s Mohawk Storm?

Goddess Worshiped Storm?

Leader Storm?

Storm with a knife?

Storm as a thief?

Storm Solo film?

pretty much all of the bold, AND FOR ONCE BLUE EYES AND GOOD DAMN HAIR!

Same on the bolded.

Malachi_Munroe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I also want her to show off her powers just like how "Into The Storm" was done! :)

poisonfleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If we end up having Lupita-- A MOHAWK IS A MUST FOR ME. But for now I really want to see the actress, first.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I just watched "Into The Storm" it was fine. There was an awesome short part there. And you're really gonna love the largest tornado lifting planes. :) That's the power that we should see from Storm or better than it.

Malachi_Munroe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If we end up having Lupita-- A MOHAWK IS A MUST FOR ME. But for now I really want to see the actress, first.

YAS!!!!!!!

devilsgrin81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

you're right Poison... its all about who they cast as Storm. SOme actresses couldn't possibly pull off both Warrior/Mohawk storm and Goddess Storm... it will be one or the other.

Seriously tho, Storm DID get some major power displays throughout the series... her character was just sidelined - she suffers in the movies from two handicaps... 1) The Wolverboring Show effect and 2) She's so powerful, unless they make her weak, why isn't she stomping all the enemies in a single power display.

Malachi_Munroe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@devilsgrin81: i'm all for chaos from her .. Jean had her fun .. time to go Day After Tomorrow oh these bishes.

poisonfleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OMGOSH You guys are slaying me with the comments!!! HAHAHA SO TRUE THO--

Something tells me the X-films are turning into a Mystique show... Which is a little better than the Wolverine show,
    But first:
    Can we have James go bald as Xavier this time?
    And can we have Mystique have the underwater voice form X1?
    Blink is back!! YAASSS!!
    And can we give Storm a role that shows she is capable of intimating even Wolverine/other villains (cuz you know it's true.)
    And for the Love of God please, I know we are in Age of Apocalypse, but please don't give her the short hair again, like Halle had in DOFP. It looked great, but I don't want to see it again. LOL Either long huge silver 80s goddess hair or Mohawk, Please!
    Lastly, can we give Jean's powers a pinkish glow or aura to them?

Malachi_Munroe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Malachi_Munroe

@poisonfleur said:

OMGOSH You guys are slaying me with the comments!!! HAHAHA SO TRUE THO--

Something tells me the X-films are turning into a Mystique show... Which is a little better than the Wolverine show,

But first:

Can we have James go bald as Xavier this time?

And can we have Mystique have the underwater voice form X1?

Blink is back!! YAASSS!!

And can we give Storm a role that shows she is capable of intimating even Wolverine/other villains (cuz you know it's true.)

And for the Love of God please, I know we are in Age of Apocalypse, but please don't give her the short hair again, like Halle had in DOFP. It looked great, but I don't want to see it again. LOL Either long huge silver 80s goddess hair or Mohawk, Please!

Lastly, can we give Jean's powers a pinkish glow or aura to them?

1) NOOOOOOOO NO BALDY! .. he's cute with the hair! .. although in the movie he wore extensions XD he shaved his head for the part!

2) i LOVED that voice she had in x-1 .. i miss that .. but she killed me in the last stand "i don't answer to my slave name"

3) .. blink was a BEAST i'd love to see her again! hue hue

4) IF i see that MESS on whoever they chose ... i WILL break something, Halle talking on ellen "oh finally they got the wig right *giggles* i was like GURLLLLLLLLLLL! you chose that! that looks like something only YOU would wear...in her behind the scenes interview in x1 i was PISSED .. she had proper weave on her damn head ... and they better have those blue eyes!

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

More screen time for Storm please! :)

Malachi_Munroe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for pattilabellestormfan
    PattiLaBelleStormfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@poisonfleur: @malachi_munroe: I personally love Lupita but for me shes not voluptuous enough to play Storm. I love the REAL Storm back in the John Byrne days with those hips, those tits, and that a$$$$ LMAO. That's one reason I was willing to give Halle a pass because at least she had something close to the body (minus the height). There was a reason besides her fantastic personality that all the male characters have wanted her at one point or another lol. If you read the original arcade story where Storm was abducted in the mansion in that bath robe....the way John drew her was almost...well I won't go there but you get what I mean. Zoe Saldana i'd shoot down for the same reason. I can live without an accent, I can tolerate the lack of height but I NEED the body LOL.

Malachi_Munroe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@poisonfleur: @malachi_munroe: I personally love Lupita but for me shes not voluptuous enough to play Storm. I love the REAL Storm back in the John Byrne days with those hips, those tits, and that a$$$$ LMAO. That's one reason I was willing to give Halle a pass because at least she had something close to the body (minus the height). There was a reason besides her fantastic personality that all the male characters have wanted her at one point or another lol. If you read the original arcade story where Storm was abducted in the mansion in that bath robe....the way John drew her was almost...well I won't go there but you get what I mean. Zoe Saldana i'd shoot down for the same reason. I can live without an accent, I can tolerate the lack of height but I NEED the body LOL.

HEELS! THOSE MF'S NEED HEELS! .. and i HOPE i don't see those damn costumes anymore .. the F4 movies material is what the female's costumes should be made of .. its form fitting .. UGH! i wonder how does said designer continue to find work :/

PattiLaBelleStormfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Malachi_Munroe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pattilabellestormfan: so .. when are you and i taking over the x-films makeup/wardrobe area ?

mwuahhhaha?

PattiLaBelleStormfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Malachi_Munroe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By jhazzroucher

I love you. :)

devilsgrin81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pattilabellestormfan said:

Vanessa Williams ( vanessa williams at imdb ) would have been perfection - physically... she even has naturally green eyes... close enough to blue for me. She's also a great actress. She now suffers from the same problem as Angela Bassett... too old to be an X-Man... You know... i reckon there was a long period during the 80s and 90s where Vanessa Williams was used as the inspiration for a lot of the Storm art... just google image search her... She was a penthouse centrefold, singer, actress, Miss America (the first African-American one too).

Malachi_Munroe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jhazzroucher said:

Vanessa Williams ( vanessa williams at imdb ) would have been perfection - physically... she even has naturally green eyes... close enough to blue for me. She's also a great actress. She now suffers from the same problem as Angela Bassett... too old to be an X-Man... You know... i reckon there was a long period during the 80s and 90s where Vanessa Williams was used as the inspiration for a lot of the Storm art... just google image search her... She was a penthouse centrefold, singer, actress, Miss America (the first African-American one too).

Tyra Banks! :)

devilsgrin81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@devilsgrin81 said:

@jhazzroucher said:

Tyra Banks! :)

Don't say that Jhaaz... you just make yourself sound silly. Tyra is one of the worst human beings to ever have their own talk show. If i could stick a needle in my brain to remove the word "smeyes" i would. And whilst she's attractive enough - when she is doing her insane eye thing - she couldn't act to save her life.

Malachi_Munroe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Malachi_Munroe

@devilsgrin81: by the goddess i agree, her announcements are the only things on this wretched planet that annoy me more than storm's power manifestations in the x-films

America's .............................next.............................Top...........................Model................................is

(insert name here) Meanwhile, humans have been extinct for a millennia and crablike creatures inherit the earth ...

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@devilsgrin81: by the goddess i agree, her announcements are the only things on this wretched planet that annoy me more than storm's power manifestations in the x-films

America's .............................next.............................Top...........................Model................................is

(insert name here) Meanwhile, humans have been extinct for a millennia and crablike creatures inherit the earth ...

Ororo Munroe! :)

devilsgrin81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@malachi_munroe: pmsl... i can't believe a bigot like that woman (?) was able to land her own talk show... let alone what is it now 20+ seasons of ANTM

Malachi_Munroe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@malachi_munroe: pmsl... i can't believe a bigot like that woman (?) was able to land her own talk show... let alone what is it now 20+ seasons of ANTM

some days i just feel like the gods were against me .. i do admit .. i watch the current season for well .. who passes up a free 20mins of abs on display?

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tyra is the most popular model of all that she had her own tv show. :)

devilsgrin81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By devilsgrin81

@jhazzroucher said:

@devilsgrin81 said:

No she is NOT the most popular model of all. Her earnings are nothing compared to many models... Cindy Crawford, Claudia Schiffer, Elle MacPherson, Kate Moss, Heidi Klum and the Model Above All - Gisele Bundchen... Throw in that she was never really a high fashion model... she did the sexy stuff like Victoria's Secret and the Sports Illustrated swimsuit editions... and Tyra doesn't even come close. It's her opinionated cattiness that earned her a TV show. Not a good show at all. But it's like anything else in this modern era of "Reality TV."

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jhazzroucher said:

@devilsgrin81 said:

No she is NOT the most popular model of all. Her earnings are nothing compared to many models... Cindy Crawford, Claudia Schiffer, Elle MacPherson, Kate Moss, Heidi Klum and the Model Above All - Gisele Bundchen... Throw in that she was never really a high fashion model... she did the sexy stuff like Victoria's Secret and the Sports Illustrated swimsuit editions... and Tyra doesn't even come close. It's her opinionated cattiness that earned her a TV show. Not a good show at all. But it's like anything else in this modern era of "Reality TV."

She is the most popular. She is more known than any other models worldwide. Her earnings are definitely not "nothing" compared to other models but may not be higher than theirs. But what I'm saying is that more poeple know her and recognize her than any other models, especially to men.

devilsgrin81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jhazzroucher: oh dear. .. I'm forgetting my new rule. About the futility and time waste it is trying to debate with some people.

Malachi_Munroe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

munroe_ororo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By munroe_ororo

Not on Scarlet Witch, Agatha Harkness, or Magik level, but maybe some discovery of her magical potential. Also, I hope they go into why Storm, and ancestors in her bloodline have white hair and blue eyes, and supposedly extremely powerful magical potential, but I know Ayesha was hella powerful though. Just some ideas xoxo

Malachi_Munroe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Malachi_Munroe

@munroe_ororo said:

Not on Scarlet Witch, Agatha Harkness, or Magik level, but maybe some discovery of her magical potential. Also, I hope they go into why Storm, and ancestors in her bloodline have white hair and blue eyes, and supposedly extremely powerful magical potential, but I know Ayesha was hella powerful though. Just some ideas xoxo

let me just quote what Thunderbolt and I were just discussing ^_^ in regards to her hair and eyes.

(Me) i want it to be confirmed that her unique form of weather manipulation is Hereditary and a result of her being a hybrid/faltine(which i want confirmed damn it! the signs are all there!)

(TB) Lol you and the faltine theory. From the Dickey Storm mini (I'm still ecstatic over the retcon of this crap) I thought the idea that there was another Wind Rider that preceded Storm was such a cool idea, and fits with your thinking of her elemental abilities being hereditary. I'm cool with having a unique line of ancient African priestess that are blessed by the elder goddesses Oshtur and Gaea, and have power over the elements, wield powerful magic, are highly skilled warriors, and the oldest royal line in human history . It's like Marvel's version of the amazons in a way except they have men in their tribe and are human vs being created by the gods.

(Me) so much win in this post! and my theory is mostly based on the concept that Faltines are made up of energy(mystical) and Clea's mother is a faltine that reproduced with a human .. resulting in her white hair and blue eyes, leading into further irony because storm is really a high end energy manipulator with white hair and blue eyes with the potential to learn magic .. pointing back to her ancestors again! .. the only difference between storm and Clea is that her Ancestors hail from Africa and possessed mutant genes ..

(TB) Interesting. Especially the inheritance of blue eyes and white hair. I didn't know about Clea actually being part faltine. the only faltines I've heard of are Umar and Dormmamu. Any connection to Clea?

(Me) Umar is Clea's mother but she became stuck in human form and her father was a prince, i think that makes Dormmamu her uncle ..

so its pretty much this .. with all the signs, so my best bet is that the FIRST man/women in her family reproduced with a faltine, not that the hair and eyes are necessary for the magical potential but it is kinda passed down like a reminder of sorts.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@munroe_ororo said:

let me just quote what Thunderbolt and I were just discussing ^_^ in regards to her hair and eyes.

(Me) i want it to be confirmed that her unique form of weather manipulation is Hereditary and a result of her being a hybrid/faltine(which i want confirmed damn it! the signs are all there!)

(TB) Lol you and the faltine theory. From the Dickey Storm mini (I'm still ecstatic over the retcon of this crap) I thought the idea that there was another Wind Rider that preceded Storm was such a cool idea, and fits with your thinking of her elemental abilities being hereditary. I'm cool with having a unique line of ancient African priestess that are blessed by the elder goddesses Oshtur and Gaea, and have power over the elements, wield powerful magic, are highly skilled warriors, and the oldest royal line in human history . It's like Marvel's version of the amazons in a way except they have men in their tribe and are human vs being created by the gods.

(Me) so much win in this post! and my theory is mostly based on the concept that Faltines are made up of energy(mystical) and Clea's mother is a faltine that reproduced with a human .. resulting in her white hair and blue eyes, leading into further irony because storm is really a high end energy manipulator with white hair and blue eyes with the potential to learn magic .. pointing back to her ancestors again! .. the only difference between storm and Clea is that her Ancestors hail from Africa and possessed mutant genes ..

(TB) Interesting. Especially the inheritance of blue eyes and white hair. I didn't know about Clea actually being part faltine. the only faltines I've heard of are Umar and Dormmamu. Any connection to Clea?

(Me) Umar is Clea's mother but she became stuck in human form and her father was a prince, i think that makes Dormmamu her uncle ..

so its pretty much this .. with all the signs, so my best bet is that the FIRST man/women in her family reproduced with a faltine, not that the hair and eyes are necessary but it is kinda passed down like a reminder of sorts.

I think that may be the case but I prefer Oshtur (sister of Gaea) bearing a child from a male human, (making the child a demi-god), which would explain why Gaea also favors Storm since we assume Storm is a great, great, granddaughter of Oshtur. That would be more interesting because what we usually read about gods and godessess is that the gods slept with female humans and bear children liek Hercules, Prometheus, etc.

PattiLaBelleStormfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Guys I was reading an interview Bryan Singer did in this All about xmen magazine I spotted in Barnes and nobles yesterday. It was older because the main hype was DOFP, but he was talking about the AoA movie and he made it sound as though Storm wouldn't be in it at all. Her and the other usual xmen either. He said we may see a few familiar faces like nightcrawler...idk what this actually means but I don't really like the sound of it. I dot actually want Bryan directing another xmen film but hey, that's just me.

Malachi_Munroe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jhazzroucher: But Oshtur isn't a faltine, Oshtur is a goddess .. a goddess of the sky nonetheless. storm being a faltine Hybrid is more plausible because the other faltine hybrid aka Clea possesses the traits that is known to run down through storm's family .. white hair and blue eyes ..

Guys I was reading an interview Bryan Singer did in this All about xmen magazine I spotted in Barnes and nobles yesterday. It was older because the main hype was DOFP, but he was talking about the AoA movie and he made it sound as though Storm wouldn't be in it at all. Her and the other usual xmen either. He said we may see a few familiar faces like nightcrawler...idk what this actually means but I don't really like the sound of it. I dot actually want Bryan directing another xmen film but hey, that's just me.

if storm isn't in that movie i will NOT be paying any money to go watch it NOR will i be watching it on TV .. this is probably another wolverine show .. like Jean Grey's cycle of life/death in Comics .. it gets old fast .. (its about time they put Jean back with storm damn it!)

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

that's old news

Malachi_Munroe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

that's old news

and i quote "if storm isn't in that movie i will NOT be paying any money to go watch it NOR will i be watching it on TV .. this is probably another wolverine show .. like Jean Grey's cycle of life/death in Comics .. it gets old fast .. (its about time they put Jean back with storm damn it!)"

PattiLaBelleStormfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Malachi_Munroe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PattiLaBelleStormfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@malachi_munroe: of course lol he's in damn near every story line. Whether he should be or not

Malachi_Munroe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Malachi_Munroe
    devilsgrin81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Guys i don't want to be rude... but its Not an Age of Apocalypse movie. It's just an X-Men movie where Apocalypse is the main antagonist. Until we get confirmation of it being a Legit AoA film, lets remember it Isn't. Nightcrawler and Wolverine were actually entirely irrelevant to the main AoA storyline.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Guys i don't want to be rude... but its Not an Age of Apocalypse movie. It's just an X-Men movie where Apocalypse is the main antagonist. Until we get confirmation of it being a Legit AoA film, lets remember it Isn't. Nightcrawler and Wolverine were actually entirely irrelevant to the main AoA storyline.

True. I believe it's just a movie focused on Apocalypse.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.