Follow

Spider-Man

Character » Spider-Man appears in 17246 issues.

Peter Parker was bitten by a radioactive spider as a teenager, granting him spider-like powers. After the death of his Uncle Ben, Peter learned that "with great power, comes great responsibility." Swearing to always protect the innocent from harm, Peter Parker became Spider-Man.

So about the sinister six.

Darktimecop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

How exactly are they going to do the sinister six in TASM 3? Electro, one of their main members, is dead! And how are the other villains going to be introduced? We saw doc ock's arms and the vultures wing in the background of TASM 2, so what is oscorp just gonna hand them out to people? Seems rushed and sloppy to do that. Also, I can see them doing that with doc ock, vulture or sandman, but what about Mysterio or Kraven, how are they going to be introduced?

Avatar image for amazingspiderman15
    AmazingSpiderman15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How exactly are they going to do the sinister six in TASM 3? Electro, one of their main members, is dead! And how are the other villains going to be introduced? We saw doc ock's arms and the vultures wing in the background of TASM 2, so what is oscorp just gonna hand them out to people? Seems rushed and sloppy to do that. Also, I can see them doing that with doc ock, vulture or sandman, but what about Mysterio or Kraven, how are they going to be introduced?

well sinister six may come first now as sony is thinking of pushing ASM 3 back to 2017. Also Jamie Foxx said something along the lines of "Electricity doesn't die." So the villains may be introduced through the sinister six movie. Or is amazing spider-man 3 debuts first then the main villains in that film may be doc ock and vulture so they can be developed. Then in the sinister six film we have electro, doc ock, vulture and green goblin. These characters have already been established and so the movie can focus on developing the two other villains. One of which is probably rhino who already was introduced and the other being either mysterio or kraven.

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
    Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 140

#3  Edited By Avenging-X-Bolt

Weren't the Sinister Six getting their own movie?

Master_Thief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

The movie is gonna be released Nov. 11 2016

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By w0nd

@darktimecop said:

well i mean he is just energy, he could reform himself. And yes I honestly think they are going to hand it out to people, in a sloppy mess. Harry was a sloppy mess. The smartest characters do the dumbest things, that harry peter thing could have ended up so differently. Anyways I digress. Harry just went totally batshit, what was something that was bound to happen in the Rami films we got to see peter and harry grow up and then grow distant. In this movie,"hey harry is back, you guys can act like best friends now", and as quickly as he was introduced... he turned bat shit crazy, found the glider and developed a schizophrenic goblin persona. Rhino, was handed that gear just because...idk how the other ones will be any different sadly.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.