Follow

Spider-Man

Character » Spider-Man appears in 17270 issues.

Peter Parker was bitten by a radioactive spider as a teenager, granting him spider-like powers. After the death of his Uncle Ben, Peter learned that "with great power, comes great responsibility." Swearing to always protect the innocent from harm, Peter Parker became Spider-Man.

Favorite Slott Storyline?

Avatar image for amazingspiderman15
    AmazingSpiderman15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

What's your favorite spider-man story by Dan Slott. Mine is either big time or superior,I can't decide between the two.

Zarius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I know I have a reputation for being the anti-Slott guy (even by Dan himself), but I'm normally extra critical and harsh because I know the guy is capable of putting out quality work. Here are a few favourites

1. Spider-Man/Human Torch: I'm With Stupid

2. New Ways to Die

3. Mind on Fire

4. Learning to Crawl

comicawesome

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

here are some of my favourites:

.Big Time

.New Ways To Die

.Ends of the earth

.superior spider-man

Avatar image for blackspidey2099
    blackspidey2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Big Time, Ends of the Earth and Superior.

Zarius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Zarius

I'd probably have listed Spider-Verse, but I feel it works more as a story based more on the spin-off material by other writers, not the main book written by Slott. It's a strong idea, just sloppily executed on his end. That said, I did enjoy the conclusion to it.

Superior did far worse damage to the characters than OMD and is grossly overrated.

darklordx123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I don't particularly enjoy Slott's run, but if I had to pick my favourite, it would probably be big time or superior spider-man.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.