Follow

Spider-Man

Character » Spider-Man appears in 17272 issues.

Peter Parker was bitten by a radioactive spider as a teenager, granting him spider-like powers. After the death of his Uncle Ben, Peter learned that "with great power, comes great responsibility." Swearing to always protect the innocent from harm, Peter Parker became Spider-Man.

a definitive spider-man game

young_beamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

as arkham is to batman. what do you think would be a great awesome new fresh take on an open world sandbox spider-man game? what would be a good thing for the game to include possibly villians? what would be the task or plot? and what prevented the previous games from being as awesome as they should have been?

young_beamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By young_beamer

i personally think its the fault of the open world area. its always fun to swing through the city but why is that all there is to do? no actual missions really take place outside and all boss fights take place in an enclosed space.

also the boss battles are always extremely repetitive and non creative at all. all games failed at this except ultimate spider-man i believe this is why that game is one of the best spidey games to date.

Avatar image for deactivated-6318083af35cc
    deactivated-6318083af35cc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I could see a game set in the spider-island event having missions with every spider-powered hero and of course add more villains compared to the comics.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.