Follow

Silver Surfer

Character » Silver Surfer appears in 2389 issues.

Norrin Radd of Zenn-La is the mighty herald of Galactus, the devourer of worlds. Gifted with the Power Cosmic and a trusty board that's faster than lightspeed, which he can summon at will whenever needed, Norrin Radd travels to distant reaches throughout the universe as the Silver Surfer.

Silver Surfer/Guardians Of The Galaxy

Avatar image for darkknight96000
    darkknight96000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By darkknight96000

Has he ever been part the Guardians of the Galaxy if so when, if not do you think it could be an interesting story arch for the Surfer?

Avatar image for majinblackheart
    MajinBlackheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 58

User Lists: 7

#2  Edited By MajinBlackheart  Moderator

I don't think he's ever been in any Guardians group of any reality.

I'd really like to see him in the current title (616 reality). Abnett and Lanning are awesome and the write the Surfer well (as seen in Nova). Not to mention the return of Thanos coming in a few months to the title. I can only cross my fingers.

King_Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By King_Thor

Nope.  Never been a Guardian.  Been a part of Guardian stories in the past...but never a part of team.  With Adam Warlock on the team, I don't know that Guardian would have room for two around their level of power.

YuggieCoin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By YuggieCoin

I think GotG, Surfer and Thanos will soon be in the same comic book

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.