Follow

Silver Surfer

Character » Silver Surfer appears in 2389 issues.

Norrin Radd of Zenn-La is the mighty herald of Galactus, the devourer of worlds. Gifted with the Power Cosmic and a trusty board that's faster than lightspeed, which he can summon at will whenever needed, Norrin Radd travels to distant reaches throughout the universe as the Silver Surfer.

Silver Surfer in MvsC 3

Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Matezoide2

basically what the article is is a look at the history of the fantastic four + an interview with ryota niitsuma where he discusses the influence of fantastic four within marvel vs capcom 3.

niitsuma runs through the playable fantastic four cast of doom, skrull, and he talks about silver surfer, who will be shown off later this month. there are no screens of him, just a little portrait thing along with the other two.

nothing new really about doom, but niitsuma said they've added a lot more attacks to skrull since the last public build including several invisible woman techniques.

silver surfer is very quick and has a unique playstyle. he is never standing on the ground. he is always hovering on his board. niitsuma said that silver surfer is more of a character to be played by advanced players. he recommends dr doom to fantastic four fans who are new to the vs series.

also, niitsuma said the fantastic four play a major role within the basic plotline of arcade mode, and that the final boss should be familiar to fans of fantastic four.

Source:
     http://shoryuken.com/f340/marvel-vs-capcom-3-new-information-only-thread-**read-1st-post-risk-ban**-232443/index6.html#post9281727
    sexy_merc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By sexy_merc

Nice, now if Iron Fist gets confirmed somehow, I'll be set.

ARMIV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By ARMIV

...Really now? I don't believe it! 
    Wow...!
    Avatar image for saiyan_earthling
    saiyan_earthling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By saiyan_earthling
    @Sexy Merc: You know, that's like the only character I'm hoping for to make an appearance out of the Marvel list besides Elektra, Kitty Pryde, Jean Grey etc lol =)

It'd be nice to see SS as well =)
    SwaggaB0y

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By SwaggaB0y

meh 

MEH MEH MEH MEH MEH MEH

Avatar image for majinblackheart
    MajinBlackheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 58

User Lists: 7

#6  Edited By MajinBlackheart  Moderator

If this is true, the Surfer better have some really cool specials and supers. I'm also wondering about how they are animating him with the board. 

Realpolitix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By Realpolitix

This image was proven fake, but I still hope Surfer is in.

Man of Lengend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#8  Edited By Man of Lengend

Realpolitix   

by who?? can you show me article.? 

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.