#4 Posted by Billy Batson (57914 posts) - - Show Bio

@ReVamp said:

@Billy Batson said:

Foreign issues/trades/flashbacks.
BB

Yeah. I hate that.

BB

#5 Posted by feargalr (1156 posts) - - Show Bio

@Billy Batson: The Sentry was only created in like 2000 or something... so how can he be in Fantastic Four in 1961? The writers can flashback all they want, but that doesn't change the fact that he wasn't in the issue......

Ahem......... what the what?!1?!

#6 Posted by primepower53 (5686 posts) - - Show Bio

U MAD??!

#7 Posted by Billy Batson (57914 posts) - - Show Bio

@feargalr:

The year 1961 is just the starting year of the volume...just click the x appearances link under the year and publisher and you will get the issues where he appeared.
BB

#8 Edited by feargalr (1156 posts) - - Show Bio

@Billy Batson: Ah. Sorry I have absolutely no concept of volumes and what not when it comes to Marvel.. I just read according to story arcs. I was sure that fantastic four was on like volume 345502 or something by now. Still though.. that 622 seems way wrong, and as un-politically correct as it probably sounds, this listing the same issue twice for multiple languages makes no sense :/

#9 Posted by Herokiller12344 (999 posts) - - Show Bio

@Billy Batson said:

@feargalr:

The year 1961 is just the starting year of the volume...just click the x appearances link under the year and publisher and you will get the issues where he appeared.
BB

WHY ARE YOU YELLING?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.