Follow

Power Girl

Character » Power Girl appears in 1722 issues.

Kara Zor-L is the older, wiser, and stronger counterpart of Supergirl from Earth 2 but resides on the Prime Earth.

Tracking PG Appearances

MrAugen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Given Power Girl does not have a regular series (team or solo) I have found it difficult to keep track of where she is and what she is doing. I wasn't crazy about early Earth 2 Society, but knowing she had some moments made me want to check those issues out. Got me thinking about having a sort of thread where members could point out the following.

1. Power Girl appears is "insert comic issue here"
    2. Define if her appearance is a brief cameo, a guest appearance, with a team, or the main focus.
    3. Some comments on the quality of the work and if worth buying

I say this because Comic Vine does have an excellent resource for "appearances" but I have found they can use that term loosely so you buy an issue and find she is standing the background in a couple panels.

Let me know if you like this idea. I'll do an upcoming example below.

No Caption Provided

Power Girl Appearance

Series: DC Comics: Bombshells

Issue: 29

Release Date: 21st June 2017

I will reference back once this comes out how much Power Girl is featured and my thoughts on artwork, writing, characterization, etc. I understand this is not a mainline story, but it was what I could find right now for upcoming. If you have other examples please fell free to submit them. Can also do old issues if you feel they are particular good showcases for the character.

achilles100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mraugen said:

Given Power Girl does not have a regular series (team or solo) I have found it difficult to keep track of where she is and what she is doing. I wasn't crazy about early Earth 2 Society, but knowing she had some moments made me want to check those issues out. Got me thinking about having a sort of thread where members could point out the following.

1. Power Girl appears is "insert comic issue here"

2. Define if her appearance is a brief cameo, a guest appearance, with a team, or the main focus.

3. Some comments on the quality of the work and if worth buying

I say this because Comic Vine does have an excellent resource for "appearances" but I have found they can use that term loosely so you buy an issue and find she is standing the background in a couple panels.

Let me know if you like this idea. I'll do an upcoming example below.

No Caption Provided

Power Girl Appearance

Series: DC Comics: Bombshells

Issue: 29

Release Date: 21st June 2017

I will reference back once this comes out how much Power Girl is featured and my thoughts on artwork, writing, characterization, etc. I understand this is not a mainline story, but it was what I could find right now for upcoming. If you have other examples please fell free to submit them. Can also do old issues if you feel they are particular good showcases for the character.

It's a good idea, but the pickings will be lean, at least until they reboot JSA---assuming she's in that. And given what seemed to happen to Jay, that's not a certainty. Bombshells might be her only new appearances for a while. But that's sort of why a thread like this would be helpful, since she doesn't have a regular title.

MrAugen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By MrAugen

I checked Comic Vine's Resource of recent appearances of Power Girl and decided to check out Harley Quinn Rebirth #15, #16, and #17 and how much Power Girl is featured in each issue. I decided to have a 0-5 scale as rough gauge and then discuss details. 0 = Not appearing, 1 = very minor appearance, 2 = minor appearance, 3 = average appearance, 4 = significant appearance, 5 = main focus appearance (Work in progress)

Here we go

No Caption Provided
    NameNether Regions Part 2: Beware, The Tyrant Is Sore
    VolumeHarley Quinn
    Issue Number15
    Cover DateMay 2017
    In Store DateMarch 01, 2017

Power Girl Appearance Rating - 3/5

Description: Three story lines in this issue, with Harley and Atlee being the focus of the main story along with antagonist Zorcrom. Situation gets tricky and Power Girl is recruited to get involved. She is depicted in the flesh and in costume and engages in the main story, the B and C stories tease at future develops for Harley Quinn.

Opinion: (Contains spoilers) Power Girl is recruited when Atlee realizes Korcrom requires more muscle to handle. Her dialogue is generally short and reluctant, but when there is danger Power Girl is there to save people in Brooklyn. More of an introduction or set up issue for Power Girl. It's fine, but nothing particularly remarkable, from the art by John Timms, to the characterization or story.

--------------------------------------------------

No Caption Provided
    NameNether Regions Part 3: Domination Abomination
    VolumeHarley Quinn
    Issue Number16
    Cover DateMay 2017
    In Store DateMarch 15, 2017

Power Girl Appearance Rating - 4/5

Description: Power Girl takes more of the focus in the main story line. First being the object of Zorcrom's desire for a queen and a dating sequence, and then in a brawl when things go south. Power Girl has several pages devoted to her through story and action.

Opinion: (Contains Spoilers) The main story is more a deconstruction of simple "I will rule the world" villains. Power Girl gets to show a bit of her character and abilities, but the threat is never real as the villain is defeated ultimately by a rabid squirrel and hit by a truck killing him. Has a sort of "well, that was odd" vibe compared to much darker B and C stories. While getting to see Power Girl through much of the issue, I cannot say much of consequence transpired on the pages. An amusing little detour for some, and a waste of time for others.

--------------------------------------------

No Caption Provided
    NameRed Meat Part One: Mantra Mix-Up; Harley Loves Joker Part One
    VolumeHarley Quinn
    Issue Number17
    Cover DateJune 2017
    In Store DateApril 05, 2017

Power Girl Appearance Rating - 1/5

Description: This is a classic case of why I think this thread should exist for us Power Girl fans. I understand the endeavor Comic Vine takes on with appearances reference guide is exhaustive and can be a challenge. In this issue Power Girl is referenced along with other characters on a page. She does not make a physical appearance or have any effect on the events within, unless you count Harley mentioning her in passing.

Opinion: If you want Power Girl, pass on this issue entirely. She's not really in there and this is borderline a 0/5 in terms of wanting to see her. I hopes this helps people who may think they need all three of these issues.

Final thoughts: I hope this was useful to anyone wanting to see if these issues are worth buying to see our favorite Kryptonian.

achilles100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mraugen: Thanks, nice job! I think I'll pass on the Harley Quinn, as I'm not terribly fond of that character, and I wasn't really a fan of their PG series either. Same problems, kind of pointless.

Eto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@achilles100: Agreed. Current Harley Quinn comic is just....pointless

Teliporter334

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eto: I can't thank you guys enough for this board, was taking me a long time to look for her after finishing the Harley Quinn and Power-Girl team up series (which I thought was really good). Liked her since I was a kid (so the boobs weren't the attraction) and saw her in '09 in the "Superman Batman: Public Enemies" animated film. Read her entire solo series back then too.

MrAugen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eto: I can't thank you guys enough for this board, was taking me a long time to look for her after finishing the Harley Quinn and Power-Girl team up series (which I thought was really good). Liked her since I was a kid (so the boobs weren't the attraction) and saw her in '09 in the "Superman Batman: Public Enemies" animated film. Read her entire solo series back then too.

I am fine with people going back and reviewing older issues of her as well in this thread. Reference guide for fans to let others know if a book is a worthwhile addition as a fan of the character. Feel free to add your own thoughts, I'd just ask to have (Spoiler) before any section that contains them to avoid any issue with possible new fans.

MrAugen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By MrAugen
    No Caption Provided

VolumeDC Comics Bombshells
    Issue Number28
    Cover DateAugust 2017
    In Store Date

June 07, 2017

Description: Don't panic when don't see Power Girl for the first half of this issue, she shows up making her debut roughly 60% of the way through and has an impact on the story. See her get some action and lead into the main fight of her and Super Girl for the next issue.

Opinion: (Contains Spoilers) I should note this is my personal first issue of Bombshells so dropping in on issue 28 was mildly lost, but found it easy to catch on. The focus is on the eastern front of World War II in the Soviet Union. They touch on how harsh the conditions are, but not sure you'd get the full gravity of what people endured there. Get plenty of characters with the Bombshells showing off aspects of their personalities. Power Girl is introduced as one of the clones of Super Girl, the perfect one as described by Hugo Strange. She is clearly more powerful and leaves the reader wondering how the fight will turn out.

Side note: The art is solid, but I didn't see any wow panels that I paused on to marvel at, and I like the aesthetic of World War II re imaginings of characters. I was pretty content with this issue.

MrAugen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

NameSuperweapon
    Issue Number29
    Cover DateAugust 2017
    In Store DateJune 21, 2017

Power Girl Appearance Rating - 5/5

Description: Power Girl features heavily as the main physical antagonist to Super Girl and also goes through some rapid character shifts coming to terms with her identity. She is one of the main focuses along with Super Girl and gets plenty of panels of action and dialog.

Opinion: (Contains Spoilers) Power Girl is clearly superior to Super Girl beating her fairly badly. This is a classic case of a clone being a physical manifestation or mirror to the protagonist guilt or doubt. Super Girl cannot win by force, so she convinces Power Girl to let go of her rage and see the suffering Hugo Strange is inflicting. Power Girl turns, defeats Strange and aids in liberating Steve and Kal-El who were held captive emerging as a friend of the Bombshells.

Over all, I enjoyed this issue understanding this being a side universe and new origin for our Power Girl. I actually really like her design, being a mix of fun and strong feminine traits. Her turn may be a bit quick for some, but her mental development is different being a clone so I can go with it.

achilles100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mraugen said:
    No Caption Provided
    NameSuperweapon
    Issue Number29
    Cover DateAugust 2017
    In Store DateJune 21, 2017

Power Girl Appearance Rating - 5/5

Description: Power Girl features heavily as the main physical antagonist to Super Girl and also goes through some rapid character shifts coming to terms with her identity. She is one of the main focuses along with Super Girl and gets plenty of panels of action and dialog.

Opinion: (Contains Spoilers) Power Girl is clearly superior to Super Girl beating her fairly badly. This is a classic case of a clone being a physical manifestation or mirror to the protagonist guilt or doubt. Super Girl cannot win by force, so she convinces Power Girl to let go of her rage and see the suffering Hugo Strange is inflicting. Power Girl turns, defeats Strange and aids in liberating Steve and Kal-El who were held captive emerging as a friend of the Bombshells.

Over all, I enjoyed this issue understanding this being a side universe and new origin for our Power Girl. I actually really like her design, being a mix of fun and strong feminine traits. Her turn may be a bit quick for some, but her mental development is different being a clone so I can go with it.

Is this digital or is there a physical copy available? 'Cause I prefer physical copy...

MrAugen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is this digital or is there a physical copy available? 'Cause I prefer physical copy...

I don't know about digital comics. I bought this yesterday at my local comic shop as that was the release "in-store date".

achilles100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mraugen said:
    @achilles100 said:

I don't know about digital comics. I bought this yesterday at my local comic shop as that was the release "in-store date".

Ah, excellent, thanks! I foresee a trip to my LCS then to buy this!

achilles100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mraugen said:
    @achilles100 said:

Ah, excellent, thanks! I foresee a trip to my LCS then to buy this!

Okay, finally got it and read it. It was nice, though of course a bit hard in places for me to follow, since I came to the series when it's almost over. To make a long story short, this reads like the way the Galatea story arc in JLU should have. With the hero, SG in this case and in JLU, trying to reason with her clone, understanding the clone was manipulated and brainwashed into fighting her. SG in JLU in that arc always kind of played false to me by being so...well, murderous and unable to empathize with her clone, here it read more naturally like an extension of the classic SG. As for PG herself, while she did her face turn, there wasn't too much there for me as a PG fan. Sad thing was it's probably the only thing PG will be in for many months.

MrAugen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Okay, finally got it and read it. It was nice, though of course a bit hard in places for me to follow, since I came to the series when it's almost over. To make a long story short, this reads like the way the Galatea story arc in JLU should have. With the hero, SG in this case and in JLU, trying to reason with her clone, understanding the clone was manipulated and brainwashed into fighting her. SG in JLU in that arc always kind of played false to me by being so...well, murderous and unable to empathize with her clone, here it read more naturally like an extension of the classic SG. As for PG herself, while she did her face turn, there wasn't too much there for me as a PG fan. Sad thing was it's probably the only thing PG will be in for many months.

Yeah, dropping in makes it hard to grade certain story lines as you have no basis of what is happening. I liked it, but I wouldn't rave about it, was a nice little story I didn't mind spending the few dollars to read.

achilles100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mraugen said:
    @achilles100 said:

Yeah, dropping in makes it hard to grade certain story lines as you have no basis of what is happening. I liked it, but I wouldn't rave about it, was a nice little story I didn't mind spending the few dollars to read.

Didn't do my homework, and so I'm going to have to make another trip to get the previous issue...

PowerGirlFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Was this PG's first appearance in Bombshells?

@mraugen said:
    No Caption Provided
    Issue Number28
    Cover DateAugust 2017
    In Store Date

June 07, 2017

Description: Don't panic when don't see Power Girl for the first half of this issue, she shows up making her debut roughly 60% of the way through and has an impact on the story. See her get some action and lead into the main fight of her and Super Girl for the next issue.

Opinion: (Contains Spoilers) I should note this is my personal first issue of Bombshells so dropping in on issue 28 was mildly lost, but found it easy to catch on. The focus is on the eastern front of World War II in the Soviet Union. They touch on how harsh the conditions are, but not sure you'd get the full gravity of what people endured there. Get plenty of characters with the Bombshells showing off aspects of their personalities. Power Girl is introduced as one of the clones of Super Girl, the perfect one as described by Hugo Strange. She is clearly more powerful and leaves the reader wondering how the fight will turn out.

Side note: The art is solid, but I didn't see any wow panels that I paused on to marvel at, and I like the aesthetic of World War II re imaginings of characters. I was pretty content with this issue.

MrAugen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Was this PG's first appearance in Bombshells?

@mraugen said:
    No Caption Provided
    Issue Number28
    Cover DateAugust 2017
    In Store Date

June 07, 2017

@powergirlfan To the best of my knowledge, it is her introduction to the series. From what I've read in these issues it seems to confirm that as well.

PowerGirlFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mraugen: Thanks. I saw this image of PG at the time Bombshells began, though I saw no appearances of her in the comic itself.

No Caption Provided

achilles100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mraugen: Thanks. I saw this image of PG at the time Bombshells began, though I saw no appearances of her in the comic itself.

No Caption Provided

That looks very similar to a statue they put out.

MrAugen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By MrAugen

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

That may be due to the statue made of her as that is a similar pose. I would have bought it, but wanted Power Girl only as not a fan of multiple character statues.

achilles100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mraugen said:
    @powergirlfan said:

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

That may be due to the statue made of her as that is a similar pose. I would have bought it, but wanted Power Girl only as not a fan of multiple character statues.

Ah yeah, that was it. For me, the issue was more the price, and that I'd prefer to get one of the classic Power Girl statues I don't already have for that kind of money. Mostly there's this one my LCS has...it's very large and looks very expensive....

achilles100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@achilles100: Out this week, issue #30 of Bombshells, evidently featuring Power Girl, (the one of the Bombshells world), and Superman in the travelling circus. SG evidently joins them, and there's a search on for Raven.

MrAugen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@achilles100: Out this week, issue #30 of Bombshells, evidently featuring Power Girl, (the one of the Bombshells world), and Superman in the travelling circus. SG evidently joins them, and there's a search on for Raven.

I missed this. Plan on going to local comic shop to check it out. Comic Vine also has Harley Quinn issue with PG in it, but I am guessing be a very minor appearance so flip through that before buying.

Avatar image for deactivated-5caa8c47e8598
    deactivated-5caa8c47e8598

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Every time I see this thread has been added to, I hope that Power Girl made some kind of appearance in a comic this week. But it always turns out to just be Bombshells.

achilles100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By achilles100

Every time I see this thread has been added to, I hope that Power Girl made some kind of appearance in a comic this week. But it always turns out to just be Bombshells.

Yes, and in this case, don't bother. She's really not in it, only a panel maybe with no words. It's a Supergirl, Killer Frost, Faora issue, with a little Raven in a non-speaking role thrown in.

RDClip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She shows up in one page in this week's Harley comic for a joke.

achilles100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rdclip said:

She shows up in one page in this week's Harley comic for a joke.

Sadly, that's Power Girl's role in DC; as a joke.

MrAugen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By MrAugen
    No Caption Provided

NameL'Inconnue
    Issue Number31
    Cover DateSeptember 2017
    In Store Date

July 19, 2017

Power Girl Rating - 1/5 - I flipped through, saw she was simply mentioned in passing and shown in one panel. I wouldn't bother.

---------------------------

--------------------------

---------------------------

No Caption Provided
    NameThe Family Circles Part Three: Jump Shot; Harley Loves Joker Part Eight
    VolumeHarley Quinn
    Issue Number24
    Cover DateSeptember 2017
    In Store DateJuly 19, 2017

Power Girl Rating - 1/5 - Used in one page showering, does not factor into story from what I browsed

Rough month for Power Girl as neither of these were of substance. Ho-hum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mraugen said:

Rough month for Power Girl as neither of these were of substance. Ho-hum

Every month is a rough month for Power Girl now.

Teliporter334

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Teliporter334

Not sure what to classify this under, as this isn't technically her, but I just felt that I should mention this.

In the god awful new DC Animated film (that unfortunately is part of the DCAU) "Batman and Harley Quinn" you can see this shot of a waitress dressed as (or pretending to be) Power Girl, as well as a reference to her in an combo that someone ordered, a "Power-Girl Jumbo Combo".

This kind of through me for a loop as I thought that Galatea was supposed to be this universe's PG but at this point I have given up.

Also I didn't know how to format one of these so sorry about the way I crafted this post.

Here is the shot:

No Caption Provided

achilles100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By achilles100

Not sure what to classify this under, as this isn't technically her, but I just felt that I should mention this.

In the god awful new DC Animated film (that unfortunately is part of the DCAU) "Batman and Harley Quinn" you can see this shot of a waitress dressed as (or pretending to be) Power Girl, as well as a reference to her in an combo that someone ordered, a "Power-Girl Jumbo Combo".

This kind of through me for a loop as I thought that Galatea was supposed to be this universe's PG but at this point I have given up.

Also I didn't know how to format one of these so sorry about the way I crafted this post.

Here is the shot:

No Caption Provided

They have no shame; they swiped that from the end of Kingdom Come where Batman, Superman, and Wonder Woman all sit in a Justice League themed restaurant and order from waiters and waitresses dressed as the characters things like the Power Girl chicken sandwich, which of course is the breast cut.

The DCAU is only a loose term IMO, with many of their stories contradicting each other. A few lead into each other, like Superman/Batman: Public Enemies leading into Superman/Batman: Apokolips, (and Public Enemies did in fact feature Smallville's Allison Mack playing Power Girl, so there's that one). The DCAU of Galatea doesn't appear to exist in the DVDs, (even the Supergirl is different).

Teliporter334

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@achilles100: I don't think that the Superman/Batman movies are part of the DCAU, although my second favourite DC Animated film is Public Enemies. The DCAU consists of both TV series's as well as animated features.

Consisting of,

TV Series's:

Batman the Animated Series

The New Batman Adventures

Superman the Animated Series

Justice League

Justice League Unlimited

Batman Beyond

Static Shock

The Zeta Project

Animated Films:

Batman Beyond: Return of the Joker

Batman: Mask of the Phantasm

Batman: Mystery of the Batwoman

Batman and Mr.Freeze: Sub Zero

Batman and Harley Quinn

Justice League: Starcrossed

Batman Beyond (Movie) 1999

Justice League: Secret Origins

The Batman Superman Movie: World's Finest

Superman: Last Son of Krypton

Web Series's:

Gotham Girls

Lobo

RDClip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@teliporter334 said:

Here is the shot:

No Caption Provided

They have no shame; they swiped that from the end of Kingdom Come where Batman, Superman, and Wonder Woman all sit in a Justice League themed restaurant and order from waiters and waitresses dressed as the characters things like the Power Girl chicken sandwich, which of course is the breast cut.

The DCAU is only a loose term IMO, with many of their stories contradicting each other. A few lead into each other, like Superman/Batman: Public Enemies leading into Superman/Batman: Apokolips, (and Public Enemies did in fact feature Smallville's Allison Mack playing Power Girl, so there's that one). The DCAU of Galatea doesn't appear to exist in the DVDs, (even the Supergirl is different).

Well, it's Bruce Timm. I don't really have much respect left for the man after he's been accepting checks for making garbage and constantly disrespecting beloved characters. I hope to any deity that listens that DC doesn't ever allow him anywhere close to a Kingdom Come adaptation. I shudder at the thought after not being able to sit through 20 minutes of Killing Joke (since Babs is one of my favourite characters).

achilles100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rdclip said:
    @achilles100 said:
    @teliporter334 said:

Here is the shot:

No Caption Provided

Well, it's Bruce Timm. I don't really have much respect left for the man after he's been accepting checks for making garbage and constantly disrespecting beloved characters. I hope to any deity that listens that DC doesn't ever allow him anywhere close to a Kingdom Come adaptation. I shudder at the thought after not being able to sit through 20 minutes of Killing Joke (since Babs is one of my favourite characters).

I don't know about the guy. Is what's happening these days in WB Animation him, or him taking orders from someone else, likely Johns? He was decent back in the day, but then JLU had no Ted Kord, and he couldn't bring himself to actually really include PG or even most of the other JSAers, relegating her to a clone villain, and them to a fictional construct of a mutant.

But getting back to what constitutes the DCAU; I would say it's really hard to judge. Technically, I suppose EVERY animated DC product going back to BTAS is part of it, maybe even Superfriends or some other older stuff. Continuity issues aside, that would seem to be the case. I would go with the Superman/Batman things being closer to the "mainstream" DCAU than the rest, save perhaps Doom, since they used the original actors, (well, the Superman thing could also mean several other movies were close to JLU. But the two Superman/Batman films had the leads from both BTAS and STAS, plus WW from JLU in the second. It IS impossible to reconcile Apokolips with JLU on account of Supergirl, so there's a continuity issue. Power Girl OTOH simply might be regarded as never having been seen on screen or mentioned in JLU, and Public Enemies doesn't establish her as Kryptonian, (though the actual comic was laying the groundwork for her retcon), just powerful, and somewhat out of character too rash, assigning the ill-considered action of killing Major Force to her rather than Katana, as in the comic book, and leaving out for brevity's sake the subplot that she was Superman's sleeper agent within Lex's administration.

Teliporter334

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Teliporter334

@achilles100: If you want to know what is classified "officially" under the DCAU title than take a look at my previous message (with all of the things listed that are confirmed to be a part of it) or take a look at the wiki link I have listed below. Basically it's everything that Bruce Tim worked on with with DC (with the exception of the Killing Joke and a few others). Personally I think that he needs Paul Dini as a sort of conscious when it comes to writing. I mean we got Nightwing being raped by Harley in the new film along with Batman getting Babs pregnant in the comic. Not to mention how he ruined the Killing Joke with adding that out of place scene.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/DC_animated_universe

MrAugen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By MrAugen

Here is the shot:

No Caption Provided

I'm not going to be strict, but idea for this thread was comic tracking. PG News thread is perfect place for appearances in other mediums. Not a big deal, good catch on seeing the reference, even if it appears to be a very minor one.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Here is the shot:

No Caption Provided

Why, out of all Power Girl's costumes, did they choose that one?

achilles100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@teliporter334 said:

Here is the shot:

No Caption Provided

It's also never been used before. It's like someone took a look at PG's various costumes and decided they weren't stripper enough...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@scott_summers52 said:
    @teliporter334 said:

Here is the shot:

No Caption Provided

It's also never been used before. It's like someone took a look at PG's various costumes and decided they weren't stripper enough...

It's basically her ugly JLE costume from the 90s just with more skin showing.

No Caption Provided

Teliporter334

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In the film this scene takes place in a joint called "Super Babes". So yeah, I think that was the intention, just gives SJWs more to complain about.

RDClip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In the film this scene takes place in a joint called "Super Babes". So yeah, I think that was the intention, just gives SJWs more to complain about.

Yeah, it was basically the DC superheroines version of Hooters.

JewelTheif

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By JewelTheif

harley quinn #25

JewelTheif

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sixpack and dogwelder: hard travelin heroz #1

PowerGirlFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No PG sightings? Anyone? Anyone?

MrAugen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@powergirlfan: I just got the Harley one shot and Power Girl is in it for about four pages. She saves Harley and gives CPR. I liked it and art was great, shame it was fleeting.

achilles100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No PG sightings? Anyone? Anyone?

Yeah, that's the problem. Apart from those little things mentioned above, nothing. Personally, I'd love a nice ongoing appearance in CW's Legends...but they decided to replace Firestorm with Kid Flash, because no one liked that character, instead of giving people the first appearance of PG in live action...

MrAugen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Power Girl Appearance

NameBe Careful What You Wish For
    VolumeHarley Quinn: Be Careful What You Wish For
    Issue Number1
    Cover DateMarch 2018
    In Store DateJanuary 10, 2018

Power Girl Rating - 2/5

Description: Harley has a adventure with sort of greatest hits references of those that appeared in her solo series. Power Girl shows up, saves her from drowning, there is a CPR joke, and Power Girl leaves.

Opinion: On one hand this cameo is brief and hard to justify to others dropping $5 on this for it. On the other hand I admit felt nice seeing PG in classic style being herself in a comic. I am getting desperate for her to have a more significant run soon.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.