crazy or sane?

#1 Posted by bongy (11 posts) - - Show Bio

I know a lot of people hate crazy Lorna, but I actually liked it. I loved how great it was when Lorna was going through issues like when she almost killed Prof. X while spatting out how Magneto was right.

Anybody else's thoughts?

#2 Edited by PolarisJunkie (99 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd have liked it better if it was done properly and not random outbursts without lead-in.

#3 Posted by Darkchild (40624 posts) - - Show Bio

im with junkie if they had more story to them the outbursts would have been real anger not just random jiberish

#4 Posted by Kushnar (9 posts) - - Show Bio

yes i know the last one was posted a million 106 days ago, but i need to comment. real insane people usually are a little random with their outbursts. they aren't right in the head and have troulbe controlling feelings...i'm not claiming to be an expert, but my uncle was a scitzifenic...among other things. and he was a little random himself.

#5 Posted by Supertxmex (2 posts) - - Show Bio

She could be described as bipolar!

#6 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

i didn't like crazy Lorna

Polaris always seemed like a green haired Jean.

crazy Lo/ Dark Phoenix...regular Lo/regular J....idk....and the whole drama she pulled at the wedding...so not sexy
#7 Posted by PolarisJunkie (99 posts) - - Show Bio
Supertxmex said:
"

She could be described as bipolar!

"

You mean...BiPolaris??? *hears crickets*
#8 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio
Supertxmex said:
"She could be described as bipolar!"
I know you're joking but I really hope they don't do that.  It would make her a retroactive copy of Magenta, which is stupid.

I mean, Polaris isn't the most interesting character beforehand but making her randomly crazy really didn't help.
#9 Posted by jmc247 (122 posts) - - Show Bio
@PolarisJunkie said:
"

I'd have liked it better if it was done properly and not random outbursts with lead-in.

"

I thought New X-Men 132 was the lead-in.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.